Unbelievable Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So then, if you stay, can we fuck?!" Janus asked, wondering if he was ready for this. A Cheshire Cat-like smile formed on her face as John nodded. Her mouth watered at the thought of how that cock would feel in her throbbing cunt. Filling his view of her dangling breasts as she leaned forward. Her fingers gently lifted John's chin, her eyes stared into his. She could see the pain so deep in them just like she imagined that he could see the same in hers. He was the only one that she truly told about the abuse she went through at the hands of her ex-husband. He had carried her secret just like she did with his. She doubted that he told them the whole truth of that day like he did with her. That secret would go to her grave with her.

Her thumb softly ran along his cheek. Silence filled that little beach as they stared unabated into each other's eyes. Her nose brushed against his, her soft, velvety lips embraced his. The tip of her tongue gently teased John's upper lip to entice it to open. She didn't know why John made her feel at peace, safe, and calm whenever he was around. After what her ex had done to her she didn't think that was possible from any man. Yet as her tongue explored the warmth of his mouth. She wondered if John knew how lucky he was to have Julia even if their romance was short lived. No one mourns for this long if they weren't truly in love.

"You wait here, I'll go call your mother and let her know that you'll be staying here tonight," Janus whispered once her lips pulled away from his. Her fingers trailed along his jaw as she swayed her ass for him as she walked down the path to put some distance between them. She didn't think his mother wanted to hear the want in her voice if John was near. Holding her phone up to her ear as she waited for Katherine to answer.

"Janus?! Can we come and get him yet?" Janus heard the worry in her voice.

"Yeah about that... I don't think that will be a good idea right now. He doesn't want to be around you right now. So, how about if he stays here in my guest bedroom. That way you know he's safe, and I could use some company for a night. It will give Johnny some time to cool off," Janus said, looking back to their private getaway.

"He said that?!" She heard Katherine's trembling voice.

"Yeah, he wouldn't go into why, I didn't push. I just think this would be the best for him at the moment. Julia was a major part of his life that he can remember."

"Y-you know about Julia?! How much do you know?"

"Everything," Janus said, truthfully. She did feel for Katherine as she broke down weeping. What could you say to someone when their own child doesn't trust you enough to tell you their deep, dark secrets?

"Ms. Ginsburg... Janus, it's Brandan. What do you mean you know everything?"

"I know all of it, no, I won't tell you I promised Johnny I wouldn't tell a soul, and I plan on keeping my promise," Janus said, knowing they would probably ask. There was a long silence as she waited for either one of them to speak. It must have been devasting news.

"H-he'll need his medication. I'll walk it over to you," Katherine said, in-between sobs. A smirk formed on her face as the line went dead, just like she had done to Katherine.

"Johnny!" Janus called sweetly to him. "Your mother will be here shortly with your medication, so why don't you walk with me to the house," she said, hearing him rising from the bench. She wanted to keep that private beach as private as she could. "I'll be right back, I don't think your mother would approve if she found her hung son standing on my porch with me looking like this," Janus cooed as she caused John's eyes to slyly run down her body. Her sultry gaze burned into him as she peered through the glass pane that was inserted into the side door of her house. While it was true that she had far, far too much space for only one person. Six bedrooms and four and a half baths. Janus did love spending her ex's money.

"Johnny?!" Katherine's voice called out to him. Relief flooded her body as she peered around the corner of Janus's house. So very happy to see that her baby hadn't harmed himself. The plastic container that stored his daily dosage was held in her right hand as her blue eyes quivered at the cold look in her son's eyes. Resting her left hand over her heart feeling it breaking seeing the walls that were becoming scalable now rising above her. "I'm glad you're okay," Katherine said, warmly.

"Uh-huh."

Katherine tried not to tear up at his cold tone. "Please come home Johnny," Katherine whispered.

"No," Johnny said, in a monotone voice.

"T-then you'll need this," holding out the pill container, "I know you're very good at following your schedule, but please don't forget to take them," Katherine said, in a caring motherly voice. "Please be home before nine tomorrow."

"Why?" Johnny asked, confused. They weren't leaving for another three days, and he knew of nothing they had planned to do so early in the morning.

"I called Dr. Copper about yesterday and what happened today. She thinks a session with the whole family is needed right now. Then a private one about your episode yesterday. She'll be here at ten, but I'd like for you be home before then so," looking down at the tops of her feet, "I can make sure you have a good breakfast, even if you don't want to be around us right now," Katherine said, slowing lifting her gaze.

"For how long?" Johnny asked, while he had hoped to have a week without seeing his therapist, nonetheless, given what happened yesterday. He had to admit it was probably the right call.

"I told her a thirty minute one with the family would probably be the extent to which you would agree to right now. Your other one the same amount as always. Honey, I..." Katherine reached out to caress her son only to move her hand back when he turned his cheek away from her.

"I don't care if you are. What's done is done, you can't change the past. My friend died because you wouldn't listen, and that I will never forgive you for," Johnny said, holding back his tears.

"Johnny why don't you go pick out a room on the second floor," Janus said, stepping out the door. Her terry cloth robe hid her naked body from the world. Katherine didn't need to know the moment they were alone their night of fun would begin. Watching Johnny through the door as he took his sneakers off by the door, like she had told him to do the first moment she invited him in.

"Thank you, for letting Johnny stay with you," Katherine said, in a friendly tone. Her eyes slyly ran down Janus's body knowing that she was only a year younger than Katherine, it was as if Johnny had replaced her with Janus.

"It's quite alright, Julia was... very special to him. I don't think Johnny will ever truly put her memory to rest," Janus said, looking back to the side door.

"How long have you known?" Katherine asked, quizzically.

"About everything, everything, or just the part about Julia?"

"Yes," Katherine nodded vehemently.

"Two years, and that wasn't an easy thing to get out of him," Janus said, trying to soften the blow. Looking down as Katherine's hands took hold of her left hand.

"Please, please, don't stop talking to him, I had hoped he would open up to us, to me, but I don't see how that will ever happen. It may... no it hurts like hell, but my son needs someone that he can talk to. Obviously, he chose you to confide in. Just please, all I ask is if he says something about harming himself or anyone else, please tell me, I don't want to lose my son to the disease that has control of his mind," Katherine said, with concern and pleading eyes.

"If he ever does, I promise you, you will be the first person I call," Janus said, smiling warmly at Katherine. "You might find this odd given our ages, he and I became friends, he helped me when I was at my lowest as I helped him try to figure out how to be... him again."

"Thank you, I won't pry into your relationship with my son. Just please, inform me if you notice anything," Katherine said, in defeat. Knowing that she would have to live with the reality that she may never have a close relationship with her son.

"Sure thing," Janus said, with a nod. Looking sadly at Katherine's back as she sobbed into her hands as she disappeared behind the tree line that lined the road. She did feel for her, she couldn't imagine what Katherine must be going through. The knowledge that your own child doesn't trust you enough to confide in them must hurt tremendously. He might come around someday, just not today or anytime soon.

Her hips swayed as she entered her house. She heard John in her kitchen. He was always welcome to make himself something should he ever get hungry. Her home, oddly, was his home to, at least that's how it felt to her. She couldn't understand that. A libidinous smirk painted her lips as John's eyes held surprise in them as she undid the knot of the belt of her robe. Setting his glass to the side, closing his gaping mouth before softly kissing his lips as she sank down his body. Her fingers hooked around the elastic waistband of his shorts and underwear. Pulling them from his hips, her canal clenched, her nipples tightened, her pupils dilated as John's semi-hard cock dangled before her face.

Taking a dry swallow, knowing he was going to have to go slow with her. Her husband had put her off dating a man ever again for so long with everything he had done to her. She didn't want to be left in pain from the snake in front of her before the night was over. Sore? Yes, most definitely. She didn't want to be left in pain that she had to heal from before she could have another ride before he left again.

Her lips wrapped around the mushroom top of his growing stem. Feeling it swelling and swelling as her eyes peered up at him as that sprouting rod glided along her tongue. Her hands rested on John's his as his soft, intensifying moans filled her kitchen. Her saliva resounded in the room as her hand stroked his cock as her green eyes burned in hunger while her tongue trailed up the back of his cock. Playing with herself as she sucked on his crown. The tip of her tongue rolling along his meatus to gather up every drop of that clear treat.

"Johnny?" Janus's voice had a sinful tone to it as she gazed up at him. Watching how he trembled as her thumb softly rubbed the underside of his crown in a small circle.

"Y-yeah," Johnny panted. He could feel his balls burning, ready to explode. If Janus wasn't careful it would spatter all along her face. Something that he found himself wanting to see.

"I think I might become addicted to this," Janus purred as her lips slid along the side of his cock.

"Well, you know what they say, the first step is admitting you have a problem," Johnny teased, which earned him a smack on his left hip. His wet cock trailed down her body, through the valley of her breasts as Janus rose to her feet. Watching her eyes flutter as Janus rubbed the head of his cock against her clit.

Janus smirked over her left shoulder as she saw his eyes on her ass as she walked over to the counter on the far side wall. Glancing down seeing that phallus flex as her hand struck her ass. A rumbling purr emanated from the center of her chest at the thought of his hands spanking her tight ass as that cock pounded her from behind. Her breasts swayed and bounced as she slid onto the top of the counter. Resting her back into the corner of the cabinets, her right foot spanned the gap between the counter and the stove top, while her left foot sat in front of the sink, her left arm resting on her knee.

"Come taste me Johnny," Janus whispered in a wanton purr as her fingers spread open her glistening labia. Her breasts rose rapidly as she watched him step out of the pool of clothes at his feet. Biting her lip as her eyes followed very bounce of his cock. Her fingers ran through stands of his hair as she felt his hot breath on her quivering mound.

John felt Janus's thighs tremble as he lightly held onto them as the flat of his tongue ran up her dew coated lips. His eyes glanced up, her eyes were closed, her head pressed against the cabinets. The way her breasts rose as she rapidly drew breath. John hoped he was doing this right.

"Oh John!" Janus squealed as he inserted a finger into her hot, wet, tight cunt. "Add two more?!" she growled as her right hand pawed at her breasts. Whimpering, biting down on her lower lip as she felt John spreading her out. She knew that beast would tear her if she hadn't told him that. "Mmmhmm... right there Johnny! Right there..." Janus released a howled as her folds squeezed the life out of his fingers as her orgasmic juices coated them as John sucked gently on her clitoris. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Such a good boy," she purred sweetly as she stroked the back of his head. "Now get up here," Janus demanded with sultry eyes. "Now Johnny be gentle with me, it's been a long time since I've had something this big," she said, quaking as she ran his crown through her dew laden lips. "Oh fuck!" Janus gasped as she felt the full girth of his manhood.

"God. You're... fucking tight," Johnny grunted as he inched deeper into her hot, welcoming, snug mound.

"Fuck too big!" Her hands pushed hard on John's stomach to keep him from going any deeper. Her breath came out in shuddering waves as her folds squeezed his cock. Her mouth hung open; her eyes fluttered as John slowly eased his cock out of her.

John's eyes were in a constant motion from his cock and to her face. He didn't want to hurt her. He didn't want to be like her ex. He knew her ex-husband was the reason why she wasn't able to carry children. John knew how much that destroyed her when the doctor told her what her ex-husband had done to her. So he kept his eye on how far his cock was going into her. He didn't want her to think he was anything like that man. John watched perplexingly as Janus released two high pitched squeaks before her voice deepened as her moan filled the kitchen as she came upon John's glistening rod.

"Yes Johnny, fuck me. God. You feel so good," Janus panted as her hand rested on John's chest as his rod surged through her canal. Three sharp whimpers escaped her lips as the tip of his cock crossed the line of the eight inch mark. Purring loudly as she rubbed her clit as she stared lustfully at John.

Her hands held onto his ass cheeks as John had been stirring up her cunt for the past twenty minutes and it was -- Heavenly! Now there was something she really wanted to feel. If she couldn't get pregnant then she wanted John to flood her womb with every ounce of his sperm. Janus wanted to feel his seed overflowing her cunt. "It's okay Johnny, cum inside me," Janus cooed as she felt his cock swelling. Her nails dug into his ass as she felt that hot surge of his spunk filling her womb. Little did she know what the doctor actually said to her on that eventful day was: 'It's improbable that you may get pregnant someday, however, it's not impossible.' Curiously, at that very moment that one in a million chance happened; of the thousands of swimmers that invaded her womb one lucky one found that Holly Grail.

The new light of day flooded into Janus's penthouse. She had told him last night when she led him up the stairs to the third floor; that was where she felt the safest living all alone, given the hidden door to the stairwell. It would give her time in case someone -- namely her ex-husband -- ever broke in. Plus, with the widow's walk on the roof of the penthouse she could sunbathe in the nude. Janus had this coy smirk on her lips when she mentioned her lack of tan lines. Which caused his rod to reignite so leading to him taking Janus on her sofa. Now whenever she sits on it she would always remember how she begged and screamed as they soiled that couch. Johnny felt like all life had left him as Janus held him true to the five times last night. Yet as he peered down at the top of her head as it rested on his right pectoral muscle, he couldn't help but smile.

John had to admit waking up to the feel of her breasts against him wasn't all that bad. Okay, it was fantastic to the teenager's mind. Feeling her stirring against him, her hand lightly moved diagonally along his stomach. Her warm green eyes peered up at him, her blonde hair trailed along his chest as she moved along his body. Her eyes softened as she leaned over him. It had been nearly eleven years since she has felt this connection. How she ever so much missed it as her thumb brushed along John's cheek. Her lips embraced his, passionately kissing the man she had made love to until the hour of midnight.

Janus couldn't believe how John had kept her at a state of arousal when they weren't fucking up a storm or slowly making passionate love to one another. "Johnny, this doesn't change a thing between us, I am still foremost your friend. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable to where you can't talk to me. Afterwards," a coy smile rose the corners of her lips, "then you can make me squeal as much as you desire," Janus purred. Her fingertips lightly touched John's genuine smile. It wasn't often he did, most of the time it was forced. She had told him if he didn't feel like smiling then don't force it. She'd rather see the real him than the mask he wore. "Oh? Methinks someone likes that idea," she giggled, as John rolled his eyes.

"Duh, who would be stupid enough to pass you up?" John asked, listening to her breathing as he cradled her right breast. Noting how she so sensuously bit her lip as he toyed with her nipple.

Her pussy might be sore as hell and yet she so wanted to ride his cock once again to show him what waking up to her would be like should John spend more than one night in her home. However, as she looked at the clock, sighing, knowing they didn't have time for some delightful morning fun. "You best get dressed, I don't want you in your session smelling like me," Janus said heatedly, as she caressing John's manhood. "Maybe next time you spend the night you'll remember to bring a change of clothes. Just wait till you see what I can do in the shower," she purred wantonly.

"I'll keep that in mind," John said, sighing into his mind at the time. He thought he had a tad more time before he had to deal with his family. He watched Janus as his shorts slid up his legs, taking a dry swallow at how elegant she looked as she held the sheet to her chest as she rose from the bed.

"I'll walk you to the door," Janus stated smiling warmly at him.

John's mind was lost in bliss as his lips still felt Janus's upon them from the many, forceful, mind-numbing, body-hardening kisses they shared in the shadow of the doorway so no one could see them. Shaking it from his mind, he couldn't be thinking like that not when Dr. Copper was coming. She didn't need to get a hint of what has happened. He always had to keep his guard up around therapists. In his experience they could not be trusted, they would use anything against you just to warp your psyche to their liking. They had already scrambled his mind enough; he wasn't going to let anyone else do it again.

"Johnny?!" Katherine exclaimed as John walked through the back door. How she wanted to get up, to walk over to him, to take her little boy into her arms like she has experienced so often in the past two weeks. Now that coldness had returned, that divide between them returning. She knew if she was standing her knees would have buckled. Her head bowed, her hair cascaded out before her, her shoulders heaved in her silent sob. No one spoke a word as they watched the door closing as John pushed it closed.

"Yeah?"

"I kept a plate warm for you in the oven. Why don't you take a shower and I'll set the table for you," Katherine spoke squeezing Annie's hand as it slipped into hers.