Unbelievable Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Johnny," Annie's voice was light yet carried the hints of her desire, "you can always stare at me, anytime you want," she said, her index finger rested in the crease of the spine of the comic. Gently lowering it, her blue-green eyes lustered as his own green ones stared into hers. Knowing how he could see down her cleavage as her breasts dangled before his eyes. "Matter-of-fact I want you to stare," Annie cooed with an amused smirk. Her index finger pressed against the underside of his chin; her thumb brushed lightly along his lower lip. "Wanda wants to ask you something, promise you'll listen, okay? For me?"

"Okay."

Winking at him before moving out of the way. Revealing Wanda lightly leaning against the railing of the porch, her hazel eyes held a sultry light to them as she ran the small towel along her chest. Smiling seductively at John, lifting her bra allowing his eyes to fall on the undersides of her breasts. "Johnny," laying the towel on the railing, "we're thinking of going dancing tonight at this party at the college," gesturing to Ray and Bill, "I know groups aren't your thing. And we would never leave you alone there. Yet Annie doesn't have a date for it," Wanda said, resting her hands on her hips. Her nails tapped on her thighs, knowing how her yoga pants were molded to her lower half. She never wore panties with them given none were in light colors. Given the healthy layer of sweat she had built up during their run caused the thin fabric to show off the shape of her womanhood.

"Would you mind coming with us tonight?" Ruth asked, stepping up beside Wanda. "Plus, you can dance, they're still learning," she said, blowing Bill a kiss when he shot her a look.

"What do you say Johnny?" Annie cooed, handing Ray John's comic as she slipped into his lap. "I know you've been down lately, and I understand if you don't want to. But I'd really like it if you would come with me. No pressure Johnny, but..." Her fingers lightly plucked at John's shirt, "I'd really like to go out on a date with you," she said, bashfully. Her cheeks heated as his eyes studied her face as her own were on her lap.

"You know I can't dance to hip-hop right?" Johnny stated arching an eyebrow as he gazed at his sister.

"So?" Annie asked, her eyes glanced to him, a smile formed on her lips as she felt his hand on her lower back. "It's the fact that you'll be there not how you dance," she said, sweetly. "Only if you're up for it. If not, I'm okay with just hanging out here having another movie night. That is if you want to spend time with your... girlfriend." Peering out of the corner of her left eye, noticing how Wanda held her hands in prayer form pleading with John.

Dropping his chin, Dr. Copper's words rang out once again in his head as well as Jared's. Deep in thought, wondering if Julia would approve. That he should go out with them. To start to live his life like Jared and his father had stated how Julia would have wanted him to. Yet he didn't know if he could.

"I promise you Johnny," Ray placed his hand on John's right forearm, "it will just be us at the table or wherever we sit," he said, in a brotherly voice.

"Johnny, I know this must seem so rushed to you, but we've," gesturing to all of them, "talked about this a lot," Ruth said, squatting down in front of him. Placing her hand on his right knee. "We all thought that getting you out of the house for one night a week would be good for you. Johnny, we heard you that night," she said, referring to the thunderstorm. "I'm not trying to degrade your pain Johnny, I might have said some things, things that were very hurtful. I'm sorry for not taking what you are going through seriously. However, you can't hide yourself away here. It's not good for you," Ruth said, with a warm smile. "And if you say no, we will understand. But it will be fun, and I promise one of us will always be with you so you won't be surrounded by strange people."

"Alexa play 'People are Strange' by the Doors," Johnny said, through the open window. Smirking when the opening line of the song began to play. His eyes flickered over to his sister as she began to dance in his lap.

Her fingers snapped, her body swayed, her breasts slightly bounced, her eyes were closed, her hair brushed along her back feeling the flow of the beat of the song through her body. Loving how her ass felt against John's leg.

"So, what do you say Johnny, won't you come out with us tonight?" Wanda asked, politely. Wondering if she would be able to feel him inside of her just like all the rest of them. Not that she would use him, no, she would never do that. To do so would only diminish the pain and the horror he went through. Although, she couldn't deny the fact that her pussy throbbed at the thought of having John's big cock deep within her hot peach. What she had thought when they were witness to John's first time was true; she loved big cocks. All the men she's slept with, other than her first and Ray, all had them. Not that she had anything against what Ray and her very first boyfriend were born with. She's just grown an attachment to the places those long, thick, hard cocks could reach. Nonetheless, she wouldn't trade Ray for all the big members in the world. That's how much she loved Ray. Yet now that she knew about John's endowment she wouldn't be longing for her fetish with John around. Knowing what dress she was going to wear when or if he said yes, all to entice that cock of his to want to be inside of her ever welcoming cunt.

"You promise you won't abandon me?" Johnny asked, looking at Annie.

"Never, you're stuck with me," Annie answered with a wide smile. "You think I'm going to let those girls get their hands on you?" she cooed, wrapping her arm around his neck. "You're just too much of a catch to ever let go," Annie said, in a loving voice. Her lips lightly plucked at his, loving how her right breast brushed against his chest as her tongue explored his mouth.

"Now, I think we should get cleaned up," Ruth said, winking at John as she rose. "After all we need to look good for our men," she purred, her eyes falling on Bill.

******

Later that night...

"Johnny, you sure you want to go?" Katherine asked, sitting on her son's bed.

"Go? I don't know," Johnny admitted standing in front of his closet in only a towel. "But I'm willing to try," he said, wondering what to wear.

"But why don't you talk to me?" Katherine asked, the hurt was clear as day in her voice.

"Am I not talking to you now?"

"Don't get smart with me Johnny?! You know what I mean!" Katherine pouted, her 32D breasts bounced as she crossed her arms below them. "I'm your mother, you should know you can come to me to talk about whatever is troubling you."

"Do I now?" Johnny stated coldly, peering over his shoulder.

"Yes baby, you know how hurtful it is to me to know that you tell Jared more about what's going on with you than you do with me?" Katherine asked, her blue eyes ran up her son's bare back. "I get it okay, but I love you. You're my baby, and it hurts me so much that you tell someone you don't even know more about your life than me," she said, her eyes quivering, watching as John turned towards her. "You don't have to go to a jailhouse just to talk to someone. I'm right here!" Katherine said, her tears began to form in her eyes.

"And what exactly would I tell you?" Johnny asked, in a cold tone. Leaning down, his hands compressed his mattress as he bent over. His green eyes were hard as he stared at his mother. "I told you before, I told you the truth! And yet what did you do?! You did nothing!" he shouted watching his mother jump. "So tell me, if you were me and I, you, would you tell me about anything when I failed to listen the first time?"

"But honey, I would give you the chance to redeem yourself," Katherine said, scooting closer to her son. "Don't we deserve a chance for that very thing?" she asked, reaching out, placing her hand over his. "All I'm asking for is the chance to make it right between us," Katherine pleaded. "Please baby, all I'm asking for is the chance. I'll do anything and everything to earn your trust and forgiveness."

"We'll see."

"Johnny, I'm sorry," Katherine reached up, her hand caressed John's left cheek, "I'm so sorry, I didn't believe you when you needed me the most. I give you my word that from now on that won't ever happen again," she said, her eyes held the truth in them. "Wear the black dress pants and that shirt I got you last year. It will look very good on you."

John's hands ran down the front of the Mandarin, collared, white, button down, ruffled, inset shirt thirty minutes later. He always felt odd wearing it, no more so than he did at that moment. It kind of made him look like a pirate, and it wasn't even Halloween. Turning his head, looking up the stairs as someone cleared their throat. His breath grew still, swallowing hard, his heart hammered in his chest as his sister stood so alluringly in her black, crepe, ruffled dress. Her raven hair was held up, while two stands were lightly curled hanging freely down her face. His eyes glanced up as Wanda appeared on the top of the landing as his sister began her decent to the first floor. Her sparkling blue Bodycon dress clung tightly to her lithe body like it was painted on. Detailing every curve of her womanly shape to his eyes. The last to appear was Ruth in her red Masquerade Latin style dress with A-frame slits along the slides showing off her silky legs.

"Mmm... I most definitely approve Johnny," Annie purred her hands ran up his shirt. Hoping he liked the smell of the perfume she had worn just for their date. "Do you like the dress, Johnny?" she asked, her rich rosewood painted lips curved into a seductive smile as her brother's eyes ran down her body. "I take that as a yes," Annie purred as John's eyes couldn't pull themselves away from her cleavage. "Good," she cooed when he nodded, lightly kissing John so not to smear her lipstick so early into their date night. "Got to say, you do clean up nicely," Wanda said, in a warm tone. Her rose gold tinted lips flashed him a smile as his eyes flickered over to her.

"Mmm, three handsome men, escorting three equally stunning women for the night..." Her lips curved into a smile, the light playing along her babe alert stained lips. The nude rose color of her lipstick corresponded nicely to her skin tone, "what more could a girl ask for?" Ruth sighed dreamily, resting her head on Bill's shoulder. Her blonde hair brushed along the skin of her back that was held up in a ponytail. To show off her bare back of her open backed dress.

"How about the keys to the van," Katherine said, standing in the doorway of the kitchen holding out the keys to Ray.

"You okay Mom?" Ray asked, noticing the sadness in her eyes as he took the keys from her.

"I'll be fine, honey," Katherine said somberly, her eyes flickering over to Johnny. "Don't worry about me, you all enjoy your night." Turning around trying not to cry as she walked back into the kitchen.

"Talk to her when we get back," Annie whispered into John's ear. "She's worried about you, like I am. Plus you haven't visited her since that day in the sun room," she said, standing at John's left, placing his arm between her breasts. "So go easy on her and Dad, they are doing the best they can. Give them a chance Johnny," Annie spoke softly as his eyes cut to her.

"We should go before the cops shut down the party," Wanda said, her matching heels clicked on the floor, placing her hand on Ray's shoulder, knowing the campus police always had a way of ruining a good time. Plus, if she was truthful she wanted Johnny to feel her body rubbing against his, because she knew Ray wouldn't mind, along with the fact he only knew one dance move so far. Although, Ray was coming along in his repertoire thanks to the hour John took out of his day to help teach Bill and Ray. She knew Ruth greatly appreciated it.

"Johnny?!" Annie called out to him as he stood in the doorway to the kitchen as he stared into it.

John watched as his mother cast glances at him as she worked over the sink. Her brown hair brushed along her back while she scrubbed the pot clean from their dinner.

"Yes Johnny?"

"You and I will talk once I'm back," Johnny said, sternly.

"Oh? Why?" Katherine asked, turning towards her son. "You obviously have nothing you want to talk to me about," she stated letting her son see the tears he's caused, making him see the pain in her eyes. "What is it that you want to talk about?" Katherine asked, drying her hands.

"Julia."

"Oh?!"Katherine's eyes widening at the name. Knowing he wouldn't speak her name to her if it wasn't important. "I'll wait up," she said, keeping the excitement from her voice.

Annie sat beside Johnny in the middle row in the back of the van that holds twelve passengers. The lights of the street lamps flashed along John's body as Bill drove to the college. While they normally didn't party at the sororities given the vast amounts of alcohol, and the drugs that circle around those places, they felt it was a necessary evil to get John out of the house. They normally went to the clubs that dotted the city if they wanted to party, however, while Ruth and Wanda did get hit on occasionally until those men caught sight of Ray and Bill, she was always bombarded with men trying to do things that she found unwanted just because she didn't have a date at the time. Even she knew of times when women had been drugged and... looking to her brother she wondered how John would react if something like that happened to her.

"Johnny," Annie spoke softly, snuggling closer to him. "At any time you feel uncomfortable you let me know and we'll leave, okay? I promise I won't leave your side, unless they want to dance," she said, glancing to her right at the back of Wanda's head. "Just try to enjoy the night, mmmkay?"

"I'll try," Johnny muttered looking out the window.

"You'll love this night out," Wanda said, peering over her left shoulder. "It'll be outside, four sorority houses are holding this party to celebrate some event. I don't know which, I didn't look into it. But they turned the quad into a giant dance area," she stated, smirking at him, wondering how he was going to feel against her when she's rubbing against him.

"It's going to be okay," Annie said sweetly, squeezing John's hand lightly as Bill pulled into the parking lot of the college dorms. Hearing the music playing, the sounds of the crowd filled the night air as Bill shut off the engine. Feeling John's eyes on her ass as she made her way to the open door. Smiling at Ray as he helped her out. Her blue-green eyes noted the people walking along the walkways towards the quad.

"Annie!" Turning her head as heard the squeal of the voice she knew. "I'm so glad you made it!" The head of the Pi Beta Phi sorority said, who was trying to get her to pledge to her house. "Ruth, Wanda, I see you brought the boys along," she said, with a coy smile as she and her four sisters stopped within a few feet from them.

"Of course, you think I'd go dancing without my fiancé?" Ruth retorted, keeping the sneer from her voice.

"And we don't need to run around looking for some guy to fuck," Wanda said coldly, she'd always hated Christina ever since they both started at the college.

"Please, we all know what those two are packing," Christina shot back, causing her sisters behind her to snicker. "While I'm sure the two of you can be pleased by their small..."

"I find those that yap the loudest are the ones with the most insecurities," Johnny cut in as he climbed out of the van. "And yours..." His eyes ran up and down Christina's body quickly, "forehead," he said cruelly, seeing the shock in Christina's eyes. John had learned to read people very quickly when he was in Raven Dale. It was how he learned to survive in that place. Smirking when her hand flew to her head hiding her forehead from their eyes. "So why don't you run along now, before I say something else that you don't want the rest of your clique to know." Feeling his brothers', sister's, Ruth's and Wanda's eyes on him as he stood up for his family.

"Christina, don't you have some boys that don't know how much of a slut you are to talk too?" Liana asked with Brylee at her side, startling them all. "After all, that's all you Pi Beta Phi do," she said, cutting down her rivals from another house. "I see you brought... him," Liana said, her eyes falling on John. "Go on, I'm sure neither one of them is going to lay some pipe in either of you," Liana said, coldly.

"Please, like I would want some average cock..." Christina turned her head as Wanda and Ruth burst out laughing.

"The only thing average with Johnny is his shoe size, too bad you'll never know what his big, fat, cock will feel like," Wanda said, shooting John an apologetic look for letting that information out. Seeing Liana's and Brylee's confused looks on their faces.

"I know I do," Ruth said, dreamily.

"So why don't you run along and stop harassing me about pledging to your sorority. It's never gonna to happen," Annie said, a little miffed that she couldn't touch her brother like she wanted with Ruth's friends standing there.

"Your loss, hmpf!" Christina huffed turning up her nose as she and her gang walked off.

"So... Ruth why did you bring him? And what did you mean by that he has a big... cock?" Brylee asked, her eyes glanced over to John's junk.

"Why shouldn't we bring Johnny?" Ruth asked, with a pointed look. "Better than him staying home and sulking in his room No offense Johnny," she quickly said, when John looked over at her.

"I like my brooding," Johnny muttered. "Now if only I had a batcave and billions of dollars I'd have the role down pat," he joked.

"I don't think Bruce Wayne has that big of a tool in his belt," Wanda purred in a sultry tone.

"How would you know?" Liana asked, her eyes darting between Wanda and Ruth.

"We share in our family," Ray said, placing his arm around Wanda's waist.

"And I got a very close look at what he's packing," Wanda said, her mouth watering as the image of his cock danced in her mind.

"And I got to fuck it," Ruth said, teasing Wanda.

"Really now, no wonder you're friendly with him now," Liana stated accusingly.

"If we aren't here to dance, can we go..." Johnny began to turn to climb back into the van only to stop as Annie took him by the arm.

"We are, you aren't getting out of this," Annie said, sternly.

"And he can dance?" Brylee asked, skeptically.

"Quite well too," Ruth nodded.

"I got to see this," Liana said, looking behind her as the lights of the party caught her eyes.

"I can't believe you actually said that to Christine!" Ruth chuckled as they walked towards the party.

"She's very self-conscious of her forehead," Annie whispered to him, her eyes glanced over to Ruth's friends as she slipped her hand into John's right. The pads of her fingers skimmed along the palm of his hand. Fighting back the emotions she was feeling at that moment from showing so that Ruth's friends wouldn't find about the secret lives her family lives out behind closed doors. She knew it was impractical to expect that someone(s) they might know not to be at the party, still she had hoped that she could act like John's girlfriend like she did at their home.

"Well, the only one allowed to rag on them is me," Johnny said, with a coy smirk. "After all, I do have to share a bathroom with their small endowments," he teased.

"Shut up you idiot," Ray chuckled as he lightly shoved his brother. Peering out of the corner of his eye, eyeing John when his brother hasn't acted like this in five long years. Normally, John wouldn't have said a word. Would have stood back and watched while having a smirk on his lips as Christina prattled off with her insults -- not coming to their defense.