Unbelievable Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax Johnny," Annie whispered, squeezing his hand lightly as they entered the quad feeling John tensing up.

"Don't focus on the people, just focus on us," Wanda said, reassuringly. "Pretend that these people don't exist."

"Is he going to freak out?" Liana muttered low to Ruth.

"No, he took his meds before we came. I wish you would not put him down. We are trying to get him to join in, in our activities and you aren't helping," Ruth hissed low.

"Come on Ruth, his cock can't be that good," Brylee huffed rolling her eyes.

"When's the last time you've been fucked by a nine inch and a half cock," Ruth muttered low, however, due the music playing she really didn't need to. "Sure, Johnny can be moody, hard to deal with, but with what was done to him... I would be to if I survived that Hell. But he does have his good days, like how he interacted with Christina."

"You're joking with me?! That crazy boy is packing that?!" Brylee uttered in shock.

"I wouldn't lie about that. I did after all get fucked by it," Ruth said, proudly. Looking over at Bill, when he tugged lightly on her arm. "You two have fun, this is our date night, we'll catch up later," she spoke waving to them as Bill led her towards the southeast corner of the quad that was less packed with other college students compared to the rest of the area.

"See, not too many people over here," Annie said, lowering John onto the cushion that lined the stone benches the sisters of Gamma Phi Beta, that Liana and Brylee were a part of, had provided for the event. "And we can be alone if we want," she said, sitting close to her brother. Noticing how her brother's eyes glanced down as she crossed her legs. "Feel it Johnny," Annie cooed, running his fingertips along her silky smooth thigh. "You do like it when they're wrapped around you, don't you?" she purred, smiling as John's cheeks blushed knowing she had hit the nail on the head.

"Ray, come help me get drinks for the girls," Bill said, in a big brother authoritative voice. Other than him, he knew John couldn't drink, not because his age, but because of the medication he was on. Plus, he was the designated driver for the night so that meant he couldn't drink either. Not that he would, not on campus, and not with the drugs that swirl around the place. He wasn't about to allow Ruth, Wanda, or his sister to be taken advantage of. It still tore at his heart, even if it was faked, he didn't want to go through that ever again. He had no idea how John dealt with it while he was in that place. Glancing over at Ray as they made their way towards the bar that was placed on the other side of the quad.

"Johnny, come dance with me," Ruth said, standing in front of John, holding out her hand out to him. Listening to Wanda and Annie hoot as they danced as the DJ played Mark Ronson's -- featuring Bruno Mars 'Uptown Funk'. Biting her lip, her amber eyes watching how John glided as he performed the funk moves Julia had taught him while they both were in Raven Dale. Getting into the grove, showing off her curves, still remembering how loose that cock of his made her, and how her cunt throbbed hours after the experience. Smiling seductively at him as she closed the distance between them. Hoping that she could reignite his member into wanting to be back inside of her. Ever since that day she just couldn't stop thinking about how good it felt deep inside of her. However, she wasn't going to push John into it. "Thank you, for the dance Johnny," Ruth said, softly. Her hands ran lightly down his arms. Leaning in, placing a kiss on his lips, seeing Bill and Ray approaching.

"Here you go Johnny," Ray said, holding out a bottle of water to his brother while Ruth took the cup of rum punch from Bill.

Laughter filled that little area as they enjoyed the night, the music, and the company around them. Keeping John engaged in the conversation when they could see how he wanted to hide behind the shell he's been in. Annie's thumb brushed along the back of John's hand as they sat so close to him. Loving being out in the open like they were even if they weren't part of the main body of the party. It was the fact that they were out in the open and she could display the emotions she's hidden behind closed doors. To show her brother they could be together out in the open.

"Johnny dance with me," Annie said, lustfully into his ear. "Let me feel you against my body." Noting how Bill, Ray, Ruth, and Wanda got up to provide cover for her so no one could see just how close she was to her little brother.

Her womanhood heated as her ass brushed along John's manhood, her hips swayed, her breasts bounced beneath her dress as Pitbull's 'Give me Everything' was halfway through. Breathing heavily, her fingertips skimmed down the left side of John's face, feeling his hands holding her close. Her body heating feeling his cock growing just for her. Feeling her mound quaking and moistening recounting the two times she's had her brother deep inside of her. How his cock stretched her out, how her cream coated his rod as she rode it on his bed. To the way his hands felt on her breasts as he held onto to them. Her moans filling his room, the sound and smell of her sex as she plunged up and down on his hard pole. The way her back arched as his cum flooded her womb.

"Don't you like the feel of my body... Johnny?" Annie panted; the palms of her hands pressed against John's thighs. Rolling her hips, her body trembling as his cock pressed into her ass. Pressing her lips together, feeling John's cock between her ass cheeks. Wondering how his cock would feel in her ass, that's the only hole she had left that hadn't felt a cock in there. She's been hesitant in taking anyone of them back there, fearing that it would hurt more than what losing her virginity did; yet she was willing to try for her brother. "Thank you, for the dance, Johnny." Turning around, her fingers ran up his neck, caressing his face as she passionately kissed John. She didn't care now that her lipstick got smeared. Not when she felt John's tongue responding to hers. "Mmm... now I think you have someone else to entice with these hips of yours," Annie purred, the tip of her tongue teased John's upper lip, the fingers of her left hand ran up the hard shaft of that hard cock of his as it pressed against the fabric of his pants.

John's eyes glanced over watching Wanda saunter over to him, her hips swayed seductively. Her hazel eyes held a hungry light to them. Her lower lip dragged along her teeth as her eyes fell upon the outline of his manhood, the lights of the party casting shadows along it. Her hips shook, her nails trailed up her body, her light brown hair bounced on her shoulders. Moving along her body with every dip and sway, detailing everything to his eyes. Her hands out before her, snapping her fingers as she danced to the beat of Calvin Harris's -- featuring Rihanna 'This is what you came for'. His eyes darted to and fro as her arms boxed him in. Hooking her arms around his neck, rubbing her mons Venus against that hard bulge of his. Feeling her cunt quivering in anticipation of what she wanted lodged deep in her mound. Turning his chin back to her as John noted how Ruth and Annie were dancing together.

"You're dancing with me Johnny," Wanda said, libidinously. Noting how Liana and Brylee were paying them far too much attention given the other single college men around. Then she caught sight of where their eyes were looking. Sneakily leading John towards the padded benches. Her eyes glanced down at Ray who helped to guide John to his seat as her lips tasted his.

"W-what are you..." John began to say only to have Wanda's tongue silencing his words as she straddled his lap.

"I want it Johnny," feeling her dress riding up her thighs, resting her covered mound on his hard cock, "I need it in me," Wanda said in a wanton whisper. "Can you feel how hot my pussy is?" Rocking her hips, knowing how the hem of her dress rode up over her ass. Displaying her matching thong to the world. Peering over her shoulder, seeing how Bill, Ruth, and Annie shielded them from been seen by the party goers. "Can I Johnny?" Wanda asked, running her hands down her chest. "Can I put it in me?" Her hazel eyes searched his, hoping that he wouldn't rebuff her. If he did, while it would hurt but she would understand.

"H-h-here?!" Johnny spoke his voice stammering. His eyes peering around Wanda's body at the party goers.

"Mmmhmm," Wanda nodded, "I can't wait any longer," she said, biting her lip, her fingers lightly tugged on the tab of his zipper. "Johnny you know I won't hurt you. I'll never hurt you," Wanda whispered. "But my thoughts always come back to this," she purred, her fingertips danced up his covered rod. "Sorry honey," Wanda said, peering at Ray.

"You're not telling me something I don't already know," Ray said, with a smirk. The lights of the party played along his blue eyes. "Go on Johnny, we'll keep the two of you hidden," he uttered quietly, winking at his brother.

Johnny's breath stilled; his muscles trembled as Wanda slipped her hand into his pants.

"Just the way I remember it," Wanda sighed as her fingers curled around his rod. Her lips melded against his, gently pulling John's cock from his pants. Reaching down, pulling aside her thong, humming in bliss as she rubbed her labia along his length. Keeping his attention on her as she lifted up, Wanda guided John's hard pole towards her eager paradise. Her nipples pressed hard into the fabric of her dress as his mushroom top ran through her moist lips. Her light brown hair shielded their faces, her breath hot against his lips, easing his crown into her awaiting womanhood. Her eyes fluttered, her breathing quickened, her grip tightened on John's left shoulder as she sank down the length of his cock.

Squeezing her folds, loving how his cock felt so perfect in her cunt. A predatory smile formed her lips, the featherlight touch of her fingertips ran down his arms. Taking his hands into hers, running them along her thighs, leading them towards her ass. Her hips increased their pace, "Now you just hold onto my ass and enjoy the ride Johnny," Wanda panted. Whimpering, pressing her lips tightly together to keep from being overheard as she glided along his stiff pole. "God, you feel so good Johnny," she whispered feeling his cock hitting all the right places, ones she'd forgotten since being with Ray. Listening to how her sex sounded as her ass bounced on his lap. Shooting forward, her lips locking around his as she moaned loudly into his mouth as she came upon John's cock.

"You like how hot, how wet, how tight my pussy is don't you Johnny?" Wanda purred lustfully after tugging lightly on his lower lip. "Say it Johnny, say that you like being inside of me," she demanded, watching his eyes rolling into the back of his head as she squeezed her folds tightly around his cock.

"You better not leave my girl hanging li'l bro," Ray said sternly, staring down at John.

"Annie's tighter..." John wasn't expecting the fire in Wanda's eyes as the words left his lips, nor how hard she was riding him.

"Awe, thank you baby," Annie cooed, blowing John a kiss.

"You shouldn't tease me Johnny," Wanda pouted rolling her hips, smiling seductively at John as a moan escaped his lips. "I already know you like how I fuck you, want to know how?" Her breath was hot in John's left ear, her teeth lightly tugged on his lobe. Feeling John's cock swelling deep inside of her. "Because you're about to cum," Wanda said, wantonly. Her tongue rolled within John's mouth as she plunged down to the base of his root. Her fingers curling around his shirt as his semen flooded her womb. "Thanks for the deposit Johnny, maybe next time don't make me wait so long," she said salaciously, winking at him as she wiggled the hem of her dress down once she had repositioned her thong over her mound to catch John's cum.

"That was so naughty," Ruth giggled coming up to Wanda's side, her eyes couldn't look away from John's slick cock as he put his tool away. "Didn't know you were into public sex," she teased, her hip bumping Wanda's.

"What can I say, that's one ride I'm willing to go to jail for," Wanda purred, winking at John as he just stared helplessly at the both of them. For another hour they all danced, laughed, drank a little too much -- minus Bill and John.

Bill glanced over to John as he yawned loudly. Checking his phone, "How about we head home?" he asked when he noted the time. Knowing his brother's medication was kicking in.

"Mmm... this was such a lovely night, but I think your right," Ruth nodded in understanding.

"Wanda, do disentangle yourself from my brother," Ray teased as he watched how she was making out with John while her hand was rubbing along his manhood.

"Don't keep me waiting tiger," Wanda cooed, blowing John a kiss, hoping that he was watching how her ass moved beneath her dress as she sauntered back over to Ray's side.

"Thanks for coming out with me tonight," Annie sighed happily, resting her head on John's right shoulder as Bill drove them all home. "It meant a lot to me Johnny," glancing up noticing how he was nodding off, "come, rest your head," she said, guiding John's head towards her vast bosom. "I'll won't let anything happen to you," Annie whispered, her fingers lightly brushing through his hair. Feeling his breath on her left breast, placing a soft kiss on top of his head knowing how he had been fighting to stay awake for a while. "You have my heart, and we'll never be worlds apart," she uttered referring to the Rihanna song.

Katherine quickly got to her feet when she heard the sound of her van pulling into their driveway. Ever since they'd left she'd eagerly waited for the chance to speak with her son. She knew John wouldn't bring up Julia's name if it wasn't important. However, as she opened the door, she knew it wouldn't be this night as she took note of how Annie was helping her brother along the walkway.

"Sorry Mom, I know how you wanted to talk with him," Annie said, once she got to the front door.

"It's okay, I'm just glad you all are home safe," Katherine said, in a warm motherly voice. "Did Johnny have a good time at least?"

"I think he did," Annie answered smiling at her brother as he tried to stay awake.

"I'll put him to bed while you go change," Katherine said, shouldering John's weight. Glancing at Brandan as she and John moved past the living room, knowing where she would be sleeping tonight so they could talk first thing in the morning. "Lift your arms Johnny," she ordered once she had unbuttoned the top three buttons and the cuffs of his shirt. Heat rose to her cheeks, her blue eyes glanced up as his studied her face as she unbuckled his pants. Her breath stilled has she felt his light, loving touch along her cheeks.

"Julia used to get these too," Johnny said sleepily, referring to his mother's blushing cheeks.

"It's because it was you that caused it," Katherine said, softly. Placing his belt on the back of his desk chair. "It's because we both love you very much Johnny." Her hands lightly pushed his pants down to his ankles. "Sit baby, so I can take your shoes off," she said, sweetly. Her robe brushed along the boards of his floor as she squatted down. Untying his shoes, gently pulling them off and setting them to the side. Neatly folding his dress pants and draping them along the back of his chair. His soiled socks soon found themselves on the seat of that same chair, knowing she could add them to the laundry in the morning once she and her son woke up. "I know the pills make you sleepy honey, but could you take a look at me for a minute," Katherine cooed as she undid the knot in her belt. Watching her son's eyes as it slid down her body, displaying her naked form to his gaze. Her eyes glanced down as John's hardening cock slipped out from the slit of his boxers. Katherine's tongue curled out touching her cupid's bow whilst her son's rod continued to grow. Her nose wiggled, catching the scent of dried sex in the air. Wondering which one of the girls had her spin on her son's member that night.

"Johnny," stepping closer to her son, "it's been weeks since we've last been together. Do you think you have it in you to fuck me real quick?" Katherine asked, her voice held her need and want as her son's cock twitched. "Please?!" Almost begging her son to fuck her.

"How do you fuck real quick?" Johnny asked, confused.

"Would you like for me to show you?" A sensuous smirk formed on her lips at her son's nod. "Good answer," Katherine purred, bestowing a passionate kiss upon her son's lips before crawling onto his bed. "Come baby, and give your mother what she needs," she begged, her fingers spread her labia open, wiggling her ass at her son as John turned his head to look at her.

"Oh God! Johnny! You're so deep!" Brandan turned his head as his wife's moans filled the house. A smile formed on his lips knowing that one of his wife's little problems was getting taken care of. Ever since Katherine had told him about taking John's virginity, she's been wanting to feel their youngest son back where he was born from. However, given their son's recent mood swings they thought it best not to push the subject. That didn't mean he, or his other sons were neglecting her needs. "Oh fuck baby! You're going to make your mother cum!" His eyes glanced over to Wanda and Ruth then to his daughter who sat down beside him in her pajamas as they all wore knowing smiles as Katherine's voice howled. Arching an eyebrow glancing towards the direction of John's room as he listened to his wife's shuddering voice. Wondering when the last time she had cum that hard for him. Not that he was jealous or threatened by his son's prowess just that it's been a very long time since hearing that tone in her voice after twenty plus years of marriage. "That's it Johnny, pound that pussy! Make it cum again on that big, fat, cock!"

Looking over at his daughter as she snuggled against his right arm. "Guess you'll be sleeping in my bed tonight," Brandan said, feeling his daughter's breasts pressing into his arm.

"You don't mind, do you Daddy?" Annie asked, in a heated tone.

"Of course not..."

"Oh, fuck me! Yes! Right there! Don't stop... Johnny!" Brandan's words were cut off as his wife came once again. Watching how Bill's hand was between Wanda's legs, and Ray's between Ruth's. He had no problem knowing what they were doing. He himself couldn't stop his body from hardening at how sexy his wife sounded as she was being fucked by their youngest son. "That's it baby, cum in your mother's pussy! Let me feel your hot cum flood my womb!" Looking down as Annie maneuvered his hand onto her heated mound.

"How about we go upstairs and you take care of this for me," Annie said, with an impish grin on her lips.

"How can a father say no to that?" Brandan asked, with an amused voice. "You boy's don't stay up too late and put down towels if you do what I think you're going to do," he said, in a fatherly tone as he led Annie out of the room and up to his and Katherine's bedroom.

John woke the next morning feeling something warm wrapped around his body. His waking eyes glanced down at his mother's smiling face. Trying to remember what had happened last night. His pills always put him into a fog if he fought off the drowsiness they caused in him. He knew he had sex with Wanda, yet his cock still hummed like he had sex once again afterwards. Rubbing his temple, his cheeks heated, blood rushed to his male organ as flashes of last night flared in his mind.

"Morning baby," Katherine whispered as she stirred. Her blue eyes peered down as she saw his cover lifting. "Thank you, for last night Johnny," she spoke, her eyes studying her son's face that was only inches away from hers. "I know I can come off as needy, but..." Her hand lightly ran down her son's stomach, "ever since I've felt this," watching John's reaction as her fingers wrapped around her son's morning wood, "deep inside of me, I just can't help myself. I just love how my son's, my baby's, cock touches me in places that I hadn't thought possible," Katherine uttered, watching her son's eyes as she gently stroked his cock beneath the covers. "I know it's hard for you to be open with people. To be intimate with anyone given how those people hurt you and Julia. But can't you see we aren't like them?! We would never be like them, not in a million years," she said, feeling her son trembling as she expertly caressed her son's phallus. The cover slid down her body, exposing her 32D breasts to her son as she rose. Uncovering his throbbing cock to her hungry eyes. "I'm not saying that you have to run out and fuck every single woman in the world... although if they see this cock of yours," smiling lovingly down at him as John moaned lightly, "they might just want that very thing, but you won't do that will you baby?" Katherine asked, with a coy smile. "No, I don't think you will, not when there're four willing women here who will do everything we can to make sure you're happy," she spoke, bending down, her hot breath flowed over her son's bulbous head.