Unbelievable Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Johnny?" Katherine called sweetly to him, thinking he had fallen asleep. Which was true when he smacked his lips as her voice roused him.

"You, only you, can call me Li'l John," Johnny muttered before falling under the drug's influence.

Bill held his mother close as she broke down in tears. Not tears of sadness, but of joy, joy that finally, after all this time, she could utter that name again. A name that she had given him as she held him in her arms for the very first time after he was born. A name that held so many wonderful memories of the boy that Raven Dale had taken away from her. A name of a son that she has hoped and prayed still lived inside of the man that walked out of that nightmare.

"I'm going to be here the first thing in the morning, and you won't be sending me away," Janus whispered as she leaned over the left side of his bed. Planting a kiss upon his lips, which even in his sleep got a smile out of him.

"Come on, honey, let's get you home," Brandan uttered low in a caring voice. Lightly rubbing his hand along Katherine's left arm as he hugged her close. Noting how she hadn't let go of their son's hand when he told her she could resume calling him that name.

"My Li'l John, my sweet baby, we'll be back. You sleep tight. I'll see you at lunch tomorrow," Katherine said, sniffling slightly as she spoke those words. "He's coming back to us." Her voice was muffled as she buried her face in her husband's chest.

"I hope so; you're not the only one that misses our little boy," Brandan whispered into his wife's hair.

"I know you do," Katherine peered up, knowing while yes, she was so overjoyed that she got another glimpse of her son, the son that was taken from them. She knew it was a fleeting thing. That in a day or two, his brain chemistry would return to normal, and the bridge these seizures gave them would be closed once again. "Come on, let's go home," she said lightly, kissing her husband's lips. "Janus, I know you want to stay, I do too, but I'm going to follow Johnny's request."

"I know, I wasn't going to fight you. I know he was only looking after our health," Janus said, brushing her hand through John's black hair. She loved that he looked out for their wellbeing even when he was dealing with his own demons.

"We'll be back; you just rest," Annie said sweetly; her fingertips slid off of the tips of his toes as she followed everyone out.

******

The next morning...

Yasmine arrived at the Masters home a little before eight that morning. She was concerned about John. Even though they had only met yesterday and she was indeed a bitch to him before he had shown her that while, yes, what happened to her was horrible, yet it wasn't anywhere near as horrific as what John had gone through for two years. She wanted to come over and keep him company if he would let her. She didn't disparage him for keeping people at a distance. John had a very good reason for doing so, at least that's what she thought.

"Sis?!" Ruth muttered, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. It had been a very hard night for all of them.

"Hey, sorry, I really didn't mean to wake you or anyone else up. I know you all probably got back very late last night. I just thought I'd come and keep Johnny entertained while I'm in town," Yasmine said, patting her satchel that contained her sketch pads, her tablet with her software that allowed her to format and edit her comic panels, pens, colored pencils, and everything else an artist would need.

"Huh?" Unsure if she heard her sister correctly, given her groggy state. "You came here for Johnny?"

"I did," Yasmine nodded. "Is he up?"

"No, Johnny didn't come home last night. They're keeping him there for an additional forty-eight hours," Ruth said truthfully, letting her sister in.

"Oh, are you going to see him?" Yasmine asked, watching her sister shut the door behind her.

"No, Annie and Janus are going first thing. I'm going to take the afternoon shift, so Johnny has someone to talk to given his dislike of hospitals," Ruth said, suppressing her yawn.

"Ah, could you ask if I could tag along with them?" Yasmine inquired, noting how her sister was eyeing her.

"Why?" Ruth asked, growing suspicious of her sister's actions.

"I know I came off wrong yesterday, but Johnny and I share something that no one here can understand. Plus, he's going to be my brother-in-law soon, or soonish, whenever you two can finally pick a date," Yasmine said, shooting her sister a knowing smile. "So we have to stick together," she uttered with a firm nod.

"I see," Ruth mused. It had been a while since she had seen her sister like this. "Let me go see if they're up and ask."

Yasmine looked down as her sister took hold of her hand and led her towards the bedroom that Annie and Janus shared with John. She wondered how they could even fit everyone in that house, given the number of people living in it.

"Relax, Annie and Janus are good people. Plus, if you want to see Johnny, you'll have to get their approval first," Ruth said as they walked down the hall.

"He has two girlfriends?!"

"No, Annie is his sister; she's protective of him. Janus, although, is his girlfriend," Ruth said, peering over her shoulder.

"Then why are they staying in the same room?" Yasmine asked, confused.

"Because last night was a trying night. Annie wanted to make sure nothing happened to Janus or their baby."

"Their baby?! I thought she and John..."

"Get your mind out of the gutter," Ruth chuckled softly, "the baby is Johnny's. Janus and Annie don't have that kind of relationship," she lied. Her sister didn't need to know the full extent of what went on in that house. She wasn't about to bring trouble down upon them should Yasmine freak out if she ever learned of the truth about the Masters family. Little did Ruth know that Yasmine held her own secret that she kept hidden from them, not even Ruth or her other family members knew off. "Annie, Janus, are you awake?" Ruth knocked softly on their bedroom door. Hearing someone approaching, the sound of the handle being turned

"Ruth?! I didn't expect you to be up," Annie said after opening the door a quarter of the way.

"I wouldn't be, but someone had to drop by so early in the morning," Ruth teased, gesturing to her sister.

"Oh? Who's this?" Annie asked even though she knew who it was, yet they hadn't been introduced yet.

"This is my sister, Yasmine; she would like to ask a favor of you and Janus," Ruth said, stepping out of the way, allowing Annie to get a better view of her.

Annie ran her blue-green eyes down the slightly younger version of Ruth. While their eyes were the same color, only Yasmine's hair was a tad darker shade of blonde than Ruth's was. Who, also had a slightly larger bust than her sister did, or that could be because of their height difference. Annie couldn't tell, given the bulky shirt Yasmine wore. "And what kind of favor could it be, so early in the morning?" Annie asked, standing in the nightshirt she had worn to bed while she heard Janus sliding clothes hangers along the railing of the closet behind her.

"I am sorry for the early hour, but I couldn't stay in my motel room... alone. So I thought I could come keep Johnny company for the day, I know he had to go to the hospital last night, and I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes here. It's just I think he and I connected yesterday," Yasmine said, speaking rapidly like she always did when she was nervous. "So, I was hoping that I could come along with you all to see him in the hospital."

"Oh? You think you and my brother connected?" Annie asked with a pointed look.

"Annie?" Janus' voice rang out from behind her. "There's no need for that kind of tone. I'm sure she's inferring to what she and Johnny went through. So be a dear and do let the girl in so I can get a look at her."

"She isn't after Johnny, Annie," Ruth whispered into Annie's ear once her sister entered their room before her. "She's just trying to be his friend..."

"We'll see," Annie grumbled. "Janus, I'll be ready to go in ten minutes," she said before heading off to her old room, where she still stored her clothes, given the lack of space in John's.

"Hello, you must be Johnny's girlfriend; I'm Yasmine," she greeted, holding out her hand to her.

"I am," Janus said with a warm smile on her lips.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but aren't you a little too old to be his girlfriend?" Yasmine asked. When Ruth informed her of Janus as his girlfriend, she had pictured someone within his age range.

"None taken; we get that a lot when Johnny and I are out in public. Namely shopping for the baby," Janus cooed sweetly down at her growing belly. Knowing that any day now, they would learn the sex of their child. She so hoped it was a girl, not that she wouldn't be thrilled if it was a boy; however, Johnny was betting on a girl, and she didn't want to disappoint him. Even though that wasn't possible given how it was the father of the child that determined the sex of the child. Still, John needed something good in his life, minus her and Annie. "So you want to visit Johnny?"

"Yes, as long as I wouldn't be interfering," Yasmine said, noticing a very peculiar graphic novel on John's desk titled: 'Family Secrets.'

"While I'm not against it, per se, yet it might not be a good time right now, given his episode last night."

"Oh," Yasmine uttered sadly.

"If you can follow my rules, which is for your safety. Since I have no idea who we will be greeted by, will it be Johnny or the madness that lurks within? I can't say," Janus said, shrugging her shoulders. "If you can do that, I have no problem with you coming along," she spoke, buttoning her shirt as she stood in front of Yasmine. Feeling her 32D breasts slightly more plump than they were days before. Wondering if she should go bra shopping after they leave the hospital for when her breasts increase in size once she starts to produce milk. Hearing the strands of her blonde hair brushing against her back

"He's really that dangerous?" Yasmine asked, looking between the two of them.

"Sis, the first time I saw it, it scared the bejeezus out of me. So when she says he can be dangerous, heed her words," Ruth said in all seriousness.

"I understand," Yasmine nodded, all the while trying not to eye that graphic novel. Wondering why it was there and why he would be reading such a thing?

"Then let me get dressed, and we'll head out, okay?"

"Right, sorry, please don't rush on my account," Yasmine said in an apologetic voice as she backed out of the room.

"You listen to what they say, okay, don't get Johnny too worked up. He isn't in his right mind right now, not after his seizure," Ruth said when she and Yasmine stood at the foot of the stairs.

"I promise, sis, I'll be on my best behavior," Yasmine nodded. "You heading back to bed?"

"Of course, you interrupted my beauty sleep," Ruth joked, pulling her sister in for a hug. "I'm happy you're starting to come out of that shell," she whispered in a sisterly voice into Yasmine's ear.

"One day at a time," Yasmine replied lightly, patting her sister's back.

"Go faster, you stupid thing," Annie hissed at her tablet as the download she was watching slowed down to a trickle as she walked down the stairs.

"Is something wrong?" Yasmine asked, standing there patiently, waiting.

"Just this torrent I'm using to download comics from so Johnny can have something to read isn't going as fast as I would like," Annie sighed when she was trying to download the entirety of: Spawn, Witchblade, Gen13. Bloodstrike, Surpreme, The Darkness, The Maxx, Youngblood, Shadowhawk, Cyberforce, Savage Dragon, Wolverine, X-Men, X-Factor, Green Lantern, Superman, and a few dozen others at the same time.

"Wow, he reads all these?" Yasmine whistled once she peeked at the screen of Annie's tablet. "Well, if it isn't done when we leave, you can use my hotspot to download the rest," she said, offering up her data plan at the cost of earning their goodwill.

"Thanks, I'll probably have to take you up on that. Would you like a cup of coffee before we head out?" Annie inquired, gesturing to the kitchen.

"Sure, I've been aching for a good cup," Yasmine said with a smile and a nod. "Don't you just love how it warms your hands on a cold day," she uttered, making light conversation with Annie as they waited for Janus. Glancing up when Annie snapped the two lids onto the traveling cups she had filled and mixed with half and half and sugar while her hands were wrapped around her own traveling cup.

"I do, especially after a long walk across campus," Annie said, flashing Yasmine a smile.

"Are we ready?" Janus asked, appearing in the doorway of the kitchen.

"Yep, and here I made you a coffee," Annie said, holding it out to her.

"You have my thanks," Janus said, thanking Annie for the forethought.

"Finally!" Annie muttered once the last torrent file reached a hundred percent the moment they walked out the front door.

"I bet he's just going to love all those comics," Yasmine stated, casting Annie a smile.

"He should; he has most of them in his room; I just hope the ones he doesn't have he will like."

"I'm sure he will Annie, you did get them for him, so he'll enjoy them all the more," Janus said, pulling Annie into her side as they walked towards her SUV.

"I take it Johnny's really into comics?" Yasmine asked, sliding into the back seat once Janus had unlocked her vehicle.

"He is, it's his way of escaping the world and his mind," Annie said, slipping her tablet into her bag.

"I can understand that," Yasmine mused, taking a sip of her coffee as Janus started the engine.

"So, Yasmine, what do you do back home?" Janus asked, making small talk as she pulled away from the curb.

"Self-employed."

******

It was ten till nine when all three of them walked into John's hospital room as he was in the middle of flipping through channels with a scowl on his lips. Tossing the remote aside in frustration when he couldn't find anything good to watch.

"Johnny..." They saw how his face lit up at the sight of them and then confusion when he noted Yasmine.

"Please tell me you're here to spring me from this... boredom," Johnny grumbled, looking at the shackles in irritation.

"Johnny, the doctors want to keep you here for another day because of the way you were acting last night," Annie said, closing the distance to test the waters. To ensure it was safe for the other two to draw near.

"Right, like doctors know what's best, but maybe they're right... this time. As long as they don't go fettling around with my head," Johnny stated in a firm tone.

"We won't let that happen, Johnny," Janus said, walking along the right side of his bed while Annie stood on the left. "Are you up for a kiss?"

"If you don't, then I'll be mad; you don't want to see me when I'm mad," Johnny said, imagining himself transforming into the Hulk as his smile rose the corners of his lips. His thumb brushed along the back of Janus' hand when she slipped hers into his as their lips embraced one another's. "How are you? How's the baby?" he asked after taking a few seconds to savor her taste on his lips.

"We're fine, baby," Janus said in a loving tone.

"How are you feeling?" Annie asked, slipping her own hand into his left, lightly rubbing her right down his forearm, given she couldn't do what she really wanted to do at that moment with Yasmine there.

"Like I got hit by a truck. But it will pass like it did last time. So... hello, why are you here?" Johnny asked, peering around his sister to gaze at Yasmine.

"I wanted to see how you were doing and to keep you company if you want it. If not, I can go; I know you..."

"No, you're okay, you can stay if you want. Just didn't think you'd want to be seen hanging out with the crazy boy," Johnny said, repeating the words he had heard Ruth utter many a time.

"Fuck what they think; if they think they're better than you, then that just shows me they're weaker than you are. Because we both know they wouldn't last a week with what you went through," Yasmine said firmly, crossing her arms along with nodding in conformation of what she had just said.

"Okay, I think I like her," Johnny said, peering up at his sister with a smile.

"I'm glad to hear you do, Johnny. We are going to be brother and sister soon. Would it be okay if I came closer?" Yasmine asked, seeing John nod that she could. "Can I ask what's a seizure like?"

"Like the ones I have or just in general?" Johnny inquired for clarification.

"Like the ones you have?" She spoke as she rested her hands on the footboard of his bed.

"Hmm..." Johnny hummed, giving it some thought. "Like being trapped in a waking nightmare in your mind without knowing what's going on around you."

"What do you mean?"

"All sensory input is blocked, so I can't see, smell, touch, hear anything when it happens. I'm trapped in my head. Not a place even I want to be stuck in," Johnny muttered in a dark tone.

"I can understand that," Yasmine nodded. "I just hope I wasn't the cause of your seizure because of what we spoke about yesterday."

"No, you weren't, I have brain damage, so you're off the hook. For now," Johnny said ominously, putting on his best evil grin that he could at the moment.

"Brain damage?! How?!" Yasmine gasped in shock.

"Happens when a sadistic asshole passes four hundred volts through your grey matter for ten minutes at a time," Johnny intoned as shadows played across his face as the sounds of the keys of the orderlies jingled when they bounced against their thighs as they dragged him towards that torture chamber. The sound of his bare feet slapping against the floor as he tried to wiggle free. Their cruel laughter burned in his blood. His muscles tensed as he remembered how the very first jolt of electricity felt as it passed through him. Also, how his piss ran down the table. Glancing up when Annie and Janus squeezed his hands when they sensed that he was slipping into a foul mood.

"They are in prison, right? Right?!" Yasmine asked, looking between the three of them.

"A few. Most are dead," Johnny said with a cruel, satisfied smile on his lips. "Those that aren't soon will be if I get my way," he stated with determination. He wasn't about to let one of Julia's rapists walk free a moment longer. Even if it meant he had to put the man in the ground himself.

"Good. Pigs and they are pigs because no decent human being does that to another," Yasmine said, earning her a nod of support from John.

"Hey, come here," Johnny whispered, looking up at Janus.

"What is it, Johnny?" Janus uttered low as she leaned down.

"Can you like undo these things so I can go pee? I promise you can put them right back on."

"I can't do that; you know I can't. But I'll get the bottle for you," turning her gaze towards Annie and Yasmine, "give us a minute, will you?"

"We'll just be right outside," Annie said, not enjoying the smirk she saw in Janus' eyes, knowing she would be the only one touching John like that while in the hospital.

"How often have you been thinking of this, hmm?" Janus cooed as she held his manhood as he filled the bottle.

"The peeing, the shackles, or your hand on my cock," Johnny asked, with a flirtatious smile.

"The last one," Janus replied, matching his smile.

"The moment I woke up, or are you asking in all the years I've known you?"

"Oh, did you stroke this thing to me when you were a boy?" Janus asked in a husky voice. Giving John's root a few shakes before setting the bottle aside.

"I plead the 5th."

"I was so worried, Johnny," Janus sighed, pressing her forehead against his while her hand aroused that branch of his. She didn't care if they were in a hospital; she was going to get the father of her child off and be damned to those that stood in her way. "We're going to keep searching for a way to treat these seizures in a better way," she uttered, feeling John growing in her hand as she continued to stroke him off. She knew it wasn't the best blow job she's ever given to him, yet she knew he needed relief, and she wasn't about to deprive him of what she could give him. Plus if she was honest with herself, which she was, she would have admitted she just wanted John's first load of the day. "Let me dump this out, and I'll get the other two." Picking up the urine bottle and sashaying towards the room's bathroom. Noting the look that Annie was giving her when she walked out of it when they reentered the room upon hearing the flushing of the toilet. Maybe she shouldn't have had a gloating look in her eyes, yet she couldn't help it. It was just too much fun teasing Annie.