Unbelievable Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, let's eat before the food gets cold. Johnny, you can unload the car while Annie and I put up the food for our stay after we do," Janus said as she and Annie lowered the cooler packed with ice that held their meat and the other cold items they would need to the ground behind the SUV.

"Okay," Johnny said, gathering up their to-go containers and his book bag as he slid out of the rear passenger seat. With Annie pulling the cooler behind her in step with him as Janus led the two of them towards their front door.

"I got a little something for you for later," Annie whispered heatedly into John's ear as Janus unlocked her front door. "You'll like it, trust me," she cooed when John flashed her a look. Listening to Janus quickly disarming the alarm system that she had installed not for burglars, no, it was her safety net should her ex-husband come looking for her. Not that he has since their divorce, yet old habits die hard.

"Come on, you two, let's go enjoy our dinner," Janus said with a sweet, warm smile on her lips as she looked at the two of them.

The sounds of merriment filled Janus' lake house as the sky darkened and the sun fled from the rising moon. However, one by one, the lights that illuminated the ground floor found their own rest, then the second floor as they moved towards their bedroom. Which was hidden behind a secret door in case her ex tried to break in during the night. John watched how the moon danced along the surface of the lake when he stood there gazing down at it from the hidden third floor. Feeling the tips of Janus' finger's along his shoulders as she brought him into her embrace.

"Johnny." Janus's voice was soft in John's ear as she pressed her chest against his back as he stood there in front of her window. "Come to bed; we have a big day tomorrow; we're going to need our rest," she whispered sweetly into John's left ear.

"Johnny?!" Annie's alluring voice called to him as she stood in the doorway of their bathroom. "How do I look?" she asked, flashing her brother an alluring smile as she stood in a black tinted, see-through nightgown.

*******

Sunday night...

John struggled to breathe as his mother hugged him tightly the moment he, along with Janus and Annie, walked in a little past six that evening. Casting his family a look when Katherine rocked him back and forth.

"I've missed you so much," Katherine finally spoke after that rather long hug. Greeting her daughter and Janus soon afterward.

"How was your weekend?" Brandan asked, taking his son's bag from him as the rest joined them in greeting their return.

"Not bad," Johnny admitted, not bringing up the fact that a group of guys kept coming around demanding that Janus and Annie show them their tits.

"Good, I'm glad you had fun; let's get your stuff put away," Brandan said, squeezing his son into his side as they headed off towards his room.

"So... how was he?" Katherine asked, fearing the answer.

"We were pretty busy all weekend, so not a whole lot of things got his attention," Janus spoke, knowing that John's ability to survive on his own weighed on Katherine's mine and that she was there to outplace her.

"Good," releasing a pent-up breath, "now how was the lake really?" Katherine asked, knowing John wouldn't have said anything to her if something had irked him. For fear that she would put a stop to it all. She would if it endangered her son's mental health.

"Couple of guys harassed us..."

"Like the one's before?" Wanda asked, stepping forward; her mind flashed back to that day.

"No," shaking her head, causing her blonde strands to bounce about, "I think they were just a couple of weekenders given how the numbers on the boat I wrote down belonged to a rental place. "I doubt we'll see them again."

"Remember what Johnny did?" Annie asked; a little chuckle escaped her lips, causing Janus to smile as she nodded along.

"What did he do?" Ray asked, intrigued at what his brother had done during their time away.

"Got up from his spot on the edge of the float where he was fishing, while we sunbathed, and ripped off his shirt and threw it down and said: Here! You happy now, you assholes?!"

"Then he said: Don't make me learn how to walk on water to come over there and beat your asses. Now get the fuck out of here," Janus said, adding on, feeling a warmth spreading through her body recounting that Saturday afternoon. Noting how Bill looked down at his own chest and gave his pectoral muscles a lift.

"Yeah, I got him beat," Bill said, getting a laugh out of everyone.

"Johnny?" Ruth's gaze turned towards him as he and Brandan rounded the corner.

"Hmm?"

"Yasmine was wondering if you would call her," Ruth stated, while she was happy that her sister was finally opening up to someone, yet she didn't want to place undue stress upon John. Not that she didn't think he couldn't handle what they had spoken about, she would never have asked him to speak to Yasmine if she wasn't sure he couldn't. She just didn't want to overburden him with things when or if he needed space.

"Like right now or...?"

"Later would be fine, just not too late; it's already nine there," Ruth said with a warm smile.

"Okay, I'll call her," Johnny nodded.

"Why don't you come and tell us all about how the lake was," Wanda said sweetly, placing her hand lightly on John's left arm. "So what did you all do during your stay?" she asked, looping her arm around his and guiding John into the Den where the rest of them followed after.

"Seems like you had a good time, Johnny," Katherine said, a little saddened that her little boy was growing so fast before her eyes that she couldn't look at her son like a little boy that needed his mother any longer. Not that she was going to halt this. She knew if she interfered, that would only ruin every advancement that her son had made in the past couple of months. Still, she would always think of John as her baby, no matter how old he was. Feeling Brandan squeezing her into him when she knew he could sense her distress. Her eyes flickered up, noting how Annie was slightly nudging John's side. Why, she couldn't say. Yet, it seemed to her they had discussed something prior to coming home. Her chin lifted as her eyes followed how John rose from his seat. Her heart hammered in her chest as John strolled over to the couch she and Brandan were sitting on. Noting how Ray quickly got to his feet and scurried over to the love seat to give them room on the couch.

"Hi," Johnny said as he sat down between his mother and Wanda.

"Hi, baby," Katherine responded with a growing smile on her lips. Her heart leapt into her throat as John allowed her to actually hold his hand for the first time in a very long time. "Did you have fun with Janus and your sister over the weekend? Good, I'm glad," she said sweetly when John nodded his head. Her thumb brushed along the back of her son's hand. She was going to treasure this moment for the rest of her life.

"So when is the construction going to start?" Johnny asked, ignoring how Ray was trying to worm his way into Janus' bra.

"They told me, the company we went with," nodding to Janus, "that they'll start Monday and go from there. Said it wouldn't take long given how it's just a connector with limited electrical work," Brandan said, peering around his wife to gaze at his son.

"Okay," Johnny said with a nod. His gaze falling on Annie and Janus, who were blushing in their seats as he did. He had to admit living with only the two of them wasn't so bad. It was quieter than he would have liked; then again, he has lived in a house full of people all his life; it was just going to take him some time to grow used to Janus' large house.

"Johnny, would you mind coming with me for a bit?" Bill inquired after they all had caught up.

"Me?"

"Yep, you li'l brother," Bill said, smiling at John from across Ruth's and Wanda's chest. "Ray, come with," he ordered in that big brotherly voice as he and John rose from their seats.

"Okay, what's this about?" Johnny asked once his brothers had brought him to a stop in the dining room.

"Can you teach us to dance like this?" Bill asked, holding out his phone of the video clip he saw on Twitter. Noticing how John watched it without the volume on as he held his phone in his hands.

"I assume you have some music for this?" Johnny spoke, his eyes flickered up from the phone's screen.

"I do, well Ray does; he's the one that found it," Bill said offhandedly.

"Yeah, shouldn't be too hard," Johnny said, hearing the voices from the den conversing about everything that happened over the weekend. "Just getting the two..."

"Three of us," Ray cut in, seeing the confusion in John's eyes.

"We were thinking if you wouldn't mind joining us, the four of us, I mean, to a dance club soon," Bill said, knowing this was going to be the hardest part. Getting John into a room packed full of people.

"Define soon," Johnny spoke with a hard edge to his voice.

"Say in a month, that should give Ray and me some time to get the moves down," Bill said, praying that John wouldn't say no.

"Only if Annie and Janus can come with me..." His body rocked to the side as Annie threw her arms around his neck.

"I'd love to be your date for the night, Johnny," Annie whispered lustfully into his ear. Recounting how he had her moaning and begging for him to fuck her harder and faster on Janus'... now their bed that very morning. Also, remembering the moans that weren't hers filling the house when Janus and John would sneak away for their own fun.

"We'll have to see how I am that day, Johnny; I don't know if I'll be up for much dancing by then," Janus said, smiling lovingly at John as she stood in the doorway to the den. Feeling the rest of them at her back as she and they looked on.

"Then I'm..." John's voice died in his throat as Annie had that look in her eye warning him not to renege on his promise.

"Johnny, you will take your other wife dancing..."

"Wife?!" Brandan had to catch Katherine as she fainted from shock.

To Be Continued...