Unbidden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grinned, her errant hand now massaging my ass. Then, looking into my eyes, she brought it up and smacked the other cheek.

Thwack! "Let's be clear about one thing," she said. Thwack! Her hand came down again, a bit harder this time and I hissed. "You don't get to give out commands." Thwack! "I do." Thwack! "Understood?" Thwack!

I nodded, gritting my teeth. My hands clutched the sheets tightly, trying to keep my breathing even against the stinging pain. I could not believe that I, a grown woman, was getting spanked like some goddamned disobedient girl. But more than that, I was floored by the knowledge that I wasn't fighting it. I lay there, taking the punishment, my eyes fixed on the mirror and watching every rise and fall of her hand.

"Do you understand?" She asked again, emphasizing each word with her palm hitting against my skin.

"Yes," I bit out and the smacks finally let up.

"Good girl."

She bowed her head and placed soft gentle kisses on my ass before straightening back. Then, with both her hands now, she slightly spread my ass cheeks, a finger dipping into my pussy and finding new wetness there.

Thwack!

"Yeah, I knew you'd like that, you little slut," she said, her hands now gentle on my butt as she cooed, "But you're my little slut now, aren't you, Jamie?"

Again, she dipped her finger, deeper this time. I buried my face in the pillows, feeling the slight embarrassment heat up my face. "Yes," I admitted, my voice a bit muffled.

"Say it."

"I'm your slut."

Again her finger dove into me, and this time, it was a bit rough, her pace was fast and furious. I lifted my ass up a bit, unable to contain the tiny little noises escaping my lips with every thrust. The pleasure was intense and it became some sort of a challenge between her and me.

I leaned myself on my elbows, holding back against her onslaught for as long as I could. But when she added another finger, I caved, my knees weakening at the fullness of her fingers fucking me hard in that position.

I sank down on the mattress, my moan intermingled with whimpers. She turned me over so that I was facing her, placing a chaste kiss on my lips as her fingers continued going in and out my wet hole.

My moans grew louder as her pressure on my G-spot increased until I couldn't bear it anymore. Again my hand sought to speed my orgasm along, but this time, she grabbed it and pinned it on my side.

I looked at her with sweat on her forehead and a determined look on her face. For some reason, I was suddenly afraid; I realized that whatever happened next was now out of my hands—literally.

She gazed right back at me, her eyes soft and her expression unreadable.

"Take it," she said. "Just take it."

Her tone wasn't commanding, but coaxing, encouraging, inviting me to trust her. For a moment we just looked at each other, and then I nodded, letting out the breath I didn't realize I had been holding. I closed my eyes and surrendered into her hands.

She slowed down her thrusts to a bearable pace, her fingertips pressing on my G spot more and more insistently with every stroke. My breathy moans quickened until they filled the room. I heard her softly uttering words of encouragement, but I could barely make them out. I was utterly consumed by the pleasure her wonderful hand was causing as her palm bumped rhythmically against my clit.

The sensations kept building, my hips lifting up to meet each thrust, desperate to have her as deep within me as I could every time her fingers plunged. And then for the first time in my life, I screamed as the orgasm finally came without a warning. It washed over me in waves, each one more powerful than the one before it. My hand reached out, clutching her thigh until she took it in hers.

I half sat up, still riding her hand as the waves kept on coming and that was when another, less powerful and yet intense, orgasm hit and I was mindless against it. I clung to her for dear life, burying my face in the hollow of her neck.

"Oh, Jesus, fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"I breathed over and over until the jolts of pleasure quieted down and my breaths became even. Her fingers were still inside me.

"Hey, you're okay."I heard her say as she stroked my arm soothingly. "I'm here. We're both here. You're all right. You're okay."

I cupped her gorgeous face in my hands, as my trembling quieted down. I kissed her with all the strength and passion I could muster, silently thanking her for the single-most glorious orgasm I've ever had.

She smiled against my lips, pulling her fingers out of me as she lay back down on the bed, pulling me down with her. I nestled my head on her shoulder before I noticed that she held her hand up, her fingers glistening in the light with my juices.

Realizing that it was the same hand that brought me to amazing new heights of pleasure, I took it and brought it to my lips. I opened my mouth and slowly drew both of her fingers in, licking between the crevices. I heard her suck her breath and repeated the action a few more times before taking it out of my mouth and setting her hand down.

"That is so hot," she sighed as she held me closer, my naked thigh splayed over hers. I looked up at her and she bent her head to kiss me again, her soft lips amazingly gentle on mine.

I breathed in the scent on her neck, my fingers curling on the fabric of her shirt, and closed my eyes.

In the morning, I would have to get up. I would have to get dressed and walk away from this and her and whatever possibilities this night may have opened up. But morning was hours away, and tonight, I was still hers. I was determined to savor the feel of her as I gently drifted off into a content and sated sleep.

12