Unblended Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should we tell someone about your newfound bounty?" I asked. Tessa nodded in agreement, and Michiko shrugged.

"Yeah, probably, but it can wait until after school, can't it?" Michiko looked so excited (and bouncy), I certainly wasn't going to tell her no.

"Ugh, we are going to be terrible waifu parents," Tessa sighed.

"Come on, ladies," I said, sweeping my arm towards the door, "your chariot awaits."

"Yay, boobs!" Michiko shouted, throwing up the Chun-Li yatta pose.

"Come on, that's not even the same game!"

*****

I had never really gotten how the whole high school power couple thing worked until I walked in with Tessa and Michiko hanging off my arms. I knew we looked amazing, but from the reaction of everyone in the halls, you'd have thought we were actual royalty. The amount of swooning, sighing, and screaming as we walked past was ridiculous, and I figured everyone was putting on a show to be funny.

The girls dropped me off at the main office and headed off to their respective classes with a round of quick kisses goodbye. I stepped into the office lobby and smiled at Mrs. Adams, the executive secretary.

"Good morning, Ace!" she greeted me. She was in her sixties and had been school secretary for quite a while. Her desk was covered in pictures of her grandkids, she was always warm and bubbly, and she was squarely in GILF territory: greying red hair, big granny boobs, and a way of saying things that made them sound almost but not quite sexual.

"Hi, Mrs. Adams," I said, "is Principal LeBeau available? I need to speak with her about some things."

"Let me check," she replied. She picked up her phone, dialed an extension, spoke briefly, and then hung up after receiving a response. "She'll be out in a moment. Say," she said, getting closer and glancing around, "a little bird told me you were getting a very special present for your birthday."

I smiled and nodded. "I surely did. You saw Tessa Miller and Michiko Sanada just now, right?"

"I did, and I have to say you make a very beautiful throuple!"

"Thank you! We're very excited."

"But, you, ah... you didn't...?" Mrs. Adams let the question hang, a trace of concern in her face. She must have known that I was supposed to be absent today and now had some concerns. She was also sniffing at me, probably without noticing she was doing it.

"That's what I need to talk to Mrs. LeBeau about, there were some... complications."

Before she could respond, the door to the principal's office opened and Mrs. LeBeau strode into the office.

"What can I do for you, Miss-ter Wayne?" she said, obviously taken by surprise when she saw me in full.

"Hello, ma'am," I said, "may I have a few minutes? I have a doctor's note for you and Nurse Carter."

"Certainly. Maude, would you call Emily over?" Mrs. LeBeau gestured to her office. "After you, Mr. Wayne."

"Thank you." I stepped in past our titan of a principal and waited. In a moment, Emily Carter, the school nurse, entered as well, and Mrs. LeBeau shut the door after her. Nurse Carter was a young nurse practitioner that had assumed the post the previous year. She was tall (though only a few inches taller than me) and curvy, and she dyed her hair a different color about once a month. This month's flavor was called Blue Raspberry.

"Wow," she said as we sat down, "I never thought I'd see the day. Ace Wayne, striking out!"

I laughed, it was a fair assessment given the circumstances. "Not exactly," I responded.

"What can we do for you, Mr. Wayne?" Mrs. LeBeau asked. I pulled the copies of the letter from Dr. Schneider and handed them over.

"This will explain it better than I can, but the short version is I am a medical curiosity."

Nurse Carter started reading the letter thoroughly, but Mrs. LeBeau merely arched an eyebrow.

"I take it you've indeed spent some intimate moments with Miss Miller and Miss Sanada?" she asked.

"Yes, ma'am."

"...fascinating." Her response took me a bit by surprise, but if she had a follow-up, it got cut off by Miss Carter.

"Holy shit," she said, drawing a frown from Mrs. LeBeau. Miss Carter looked up and winced. "I'm sorry, Marguerite, but..." she looked at me, "holy shit!"

The next few minutes were silent as both nurse and administrator read the letter in full. I kept my eyes open for any telltale signs of arousal given our rather close quarters, but everything seemed alright for the moment. Eventually, Mrs. LeBeau looked up at me, a mixture of fascination and possibly pity in her face.

"This is highly unusual," she said. "I must say, some of these implications are concerning."

"I'll say!" Miss Carter said. "How quick does your mojo go to work?" she asked me directly.

"As soon as a few minutes, though like Dr. Schneider says, it varies depending on the situation."

I noticed a glint in Miss Carter's eye as she looked me over, and I could tell that my "mojo" had gotten to her already.

"And you have some degree of vocal control over it?" Mrs. LeBeau asked.

"It's purely hypothetical, but yeah. We're waiting until next week to run some lab experiments, the Adaptive Physiology team from the Mayo Clinic in Rochester is sending someone to help."

Mrs. LeBeau nodded, then looked at Miss Carter. "I wonder if a more immediate, practical demonstration might be necessary."

I turned, and Miss Carter had pulled her skirt back and was gently stroking herself. She had a fair sized dick, probably about as big as mine and maybe a little thicker. "I'd like to help with that, if I may," she said dreamily.

"Miss Carter?" I said with a little bit of nervous authority, "is that really appropriate?"

Her eyes widened and she immediately stopped, pulling her skirt back down. "No, it absolutely isn't. Holy fuck, that sneaks up on you!" She looked incredibly embarrassed, and I apologized profusely. "Hey, you're not doing it on purpose, you get a pass for now."

"...most fascinating." Mrs. LeBeau said under her breath.

"So," I said, turning to the principal, "my doctors recommended some special accommodations to help mitigate the effects. 6-foot spacing in class, avoiding isolated areas with other people, things like that."

"I see those here, they shouldn't be too difficult to implement. I'll reach out to your teachers shortly and brief them. Miss Carter?"

"Yeah, no problem. I'll check the handbook and see if there's anything else we can do to help. Sorry, I'm still recovering from that, I thought I was going to squirt. Damn!" She nodded to us and left to return to her office. Mrs. LeBeau stood to close the door and sat closer to me on top of her desk.

"Uh, ma'am?" I asked nervously.

"I would like to experience this effect myself. Unfortunately, I believe I must report this to the superintendent and the school board, your... effect on the student body will likely cause concern amongst the school district patrons, and they will need to be briefed. I'd like to have a personal description of what happens ready, so that when we report on steps to... mitigate the problem, we can show evidence that those measures work."

"That makes sense," I replied. I appreciated Mrs. LeBeau's willingness to put herself in the line of fire, as it were, that was something Mama would have been very familiar with.

"Are you wearing cologne?" she asked, and I shook my head. "Then your pleasant aroma is a facet of this... phenomenon?"

"Doot dooooooo doo doo doot!" It just popped out, I didn't have a chance to think or to stop it, it just happened. I cleared my throat as Mrs. LeBeau gave me a stern glare. "Uh, yes, ma'am."

The corner of her mouth barely turned up. "Hmm." She shifted a little, and I thought I saw the faint outline of a massive member under her pantsuit.

"I don't think I need to tell you that any sort of intimate contact with your teachers or classmates under the age of 18 will be tolerated," she said, and I nodded. Something about that sounded off, though.

"Wait, wouldn't all staff and faculty be off-limits?" I asked.

"Anyone that might have direct influence on your grades, certainly," she replied, "outside of that, though, as long as it doesn't cause undue distraction, we may be able to make some accommodations, given your current condition."

We seemed to be veering into adult film territory again, and I realized that it was a handy way to think about things. "Mrs. LeBeau, is that actual practice, or is that my turbocharged pheromones talking?"

Her lips pursed, and she slowly nodded. "Miss Carter was right, you have an insidious effect." She stood up and stepped closer to me and took a large breath of air through her nose, holding it for a moment before exhaling. She returned to her desk and sat down.

"I will notify the staff of your need for accommodation shortly. In the meantime, I will expect you to comport yourself appropriately. If I have any suspicion that you are not acting honorably, I will nail your ass to the wall, and not in the fun way. Is that understood?"

"Yes, ma'am." Don't think I didn't catch the rider on that threat.

"Now, I'll be contacting your parents to discuss this situation with them, and when I do, I'll also ask them if I may offer you some... personal tutoring."

That sounded terrifying. "Uh, what sort of tutoring?"

She smiled, and I got the feeling I was suddenly locked in a cage with a very hungry lioness. "Having seen you in action, I have a few concerns that you don't have the proper temperament to give someone... proper direction, let's say. If you are amenable, I happen to be something of an expert in such matters, and I would be happy to help you build what would likely be a very useful skillset."

It took me a minute to figure out the subtext Mrs. LeBeau was laying down, and my eyes nearly escaped their sockets when I did. "Oh! Uh, yeah, I can see how those skills would be handy."

"I suspect I would also need a word with Miss Miller and Miss Sanada, just so there aren't any misconceptions. I believe they would also appreciate you undergoing such... training."

I nodded, saying I appreciate the understanding, but the entire time, my brain was screaming HOLY SHIT THE PRINCIPAL IS A DOMME AND SHE WANTS TO TRAIN ME IN HER WEIRDING WAYS. I realized how she was so successful at her job: she had a super low-key D/s relationship with the entire school.

"Thank you for coming to me with this. I'll call your parents first before taking any further steps, and I would appreciate you not speaking with others about what we've discussed here, excepting your paramours, of course." She stood, and I did as well, turning to open the door. "Oh, you may wish to let Mrs. Adams know about your condition, she is the essence of discretion and can help if some of the staff decide that I'm making suggestions rather than giving orders."

I nodded, thanking her for the advice. Mrs. Adams greeted me on my way out.

"So, what's the story, hunk?" she said, flashing me a warm smile.

"I might be immune to the blend, but maybe not entirely immune, and until that gets figured out, I'm going to be very attractive to the blended population. Like, dangerously attractive."

"Oh damn!" she said, and she came out from behind her desk to wrap me in a consoling hug. "That's gonna suck, huh?"

"Maybe yes, maybe no," I said, "there enough room for me to hide under your desk?"

Her eyes went wide, and she slapped my chest with a laugh. "You horny devil! You sure this is a medical condition?"

"Forgive the crude language, but you're thinking about me sucking your dick right now, aren't you?"

She looked at me with narrowed eyes before laughing again. "You're exactly the kind of man I warned my granddaughters to bring home for me. Get to class before I take you up on that!"

"Yes, ma'am!"

*****

I spent the morning catching up on what I'd missed the day before. Class-wise, I hadn't missed much and got back up to speed fairly quickly. What I was more interested in was the social picture, and luckily there was ample time in between classes to get the dish from various interested parties: who was with whom, who was no longer with whom, which large group of students was Becky Addison currently being accused of blowing (the soccer team), so forth. Normally, I didn't care for the aspersions on Becky's character, she was a really sweet girl who just happened to get caught giving two girls blowjobs in a utility closet last year so she could get a jump on her own blending (supposedly). I ended up sitting close to her in AP Chem, and she was just as bubbly and vivacious as I remembered. She was also now 6' 6", 300 pounds, and utterly ripped, so I was sure she was doing alright. When we got a chance to catch up towards the end of class, she excitedly told me that she was fucking the entire cheerleading squad and couldn't be happier, so I was really glad to hear she was doing well. I ended up walking her to her locker afterwards.

"I love your hair, by the way!" I told her on the way. She had short brown hair in a 90s bob and it looked killer.

"Thank you!" she beamed. "I've been working on myself over the summer, and everyone is so nice!"

"You deserve it, you kinda got a raw deal last year."

"Tell me about it. Hey, so, what's your deal? Did you and the Queens not get together?" Oh dear, they had an official name.

"Just what I was about to ask!" a shrill voice popped up behind me. I sighed. I didn't need to turn around to know who it was.

"Hello, Amy." Amy Hauser, Editor-In-Chief, Granite Hills High Intelligencer. I knew this was coming sooner or later, but I was really hoping for later.

"I heard you've got some medical condition that's preventing you from having sex," Amy said, "something about a congenital heart defect that will kill you if you get any... attention. Would you care to comment?"

I turned and gave Amy a nasty look. She was 6' 4", fairly thin and toned, messy mid-length blonde hair, and supposedly in possession of a dick like a can of Monster with the skills to use it. She was also a tireless overachiever, the president of at least six different clubs (not my precious D&D Club, thank god), and a relentless newshound. Thus, being accosted before third period for the impromptu interview.

"Oh my god!" Becky said. "That's horrible!"

"It's also completely false," I added. "Don't you have better things to write about in that tabloid of a rag you publish?"

"Do you know how many unisex students there are in our class? FIVE. And it's not enough that you're the only male among them, you're also the only one without a security detail! Like it or not, buddy boy, you are the only thing I want to write about."

That was a bracing piece of news. In a graduating class of about 200, there had been at least 50 unisex students at the end of the last school year. Five, now. And the other four were girls with bodyguards. I was a little surprised no one mentioned that to me on the first day of school, but it was pretty well known that I wasn't planning on staying a uni for long.

A small crowd had gathered, and I realized that I needed to say something now before things got out of hand and everyone thought I was dying.

"Alright. For immediate publication: I am currently undergoing treatment to determine why I haven't blended. We currently don't know if the process is just taking an extremely long time to start or if I have some sort of resistance or immunity to it. The proper members of the administration have been informed, and once we know more, we will share that info as soon as we have it."

Amy nodded as she got it all down, then went back and reread it. "Wait... you haven't... so, you and Tessa-"

"Wednesday night, as planned," I said, cutting her off. I knew I could say that, it was common knowledge.

"Awesome!" Becky said, offering me a fist bump which I gladly accepted. "You're going to have so much fun together, I'm super jealous!"

"I'm sure they wouldn't mind hanging out sometime, if you wanted," I said. Becky was super nice, I definitely wouldn't have minded.

"Yeah, maybe! The squad keeps me pretty busy, but we'll see."

"HOLD ON," Amy said, roaring her way back into the conversation, "you're telling me that you're still a uni-male?!"

"Yes, Amy."

"Oh, wow, that explains it," Becky said.

"Explains what?"

"Why I want to throw you against this locker and fuck your brains out." The casual way she said it threw me for a bit. From the murmurs in the gathered crowd, Becky wasn't the only one who felt that way.

"Yeah, sorry about that, apparently this whole business means my uni-male draw is turbocharged. It's super short range, though, it's not nearly as bad if I social distance from people. Which I should be making a better effort of doing, my bad." I kept my eye on Amy, making sure she was writing everything I said down. She didn't disappoint.

"Oh, like when the blend first started!" someone in the crowd said, referring to the worldwide pandemic protocols that did nothing to stem the tide. Hey, people get horny and can hold out for only so long.

"Exactly."

The third period warning bell sounded, and the crowd dispersed to get to class. Amy scribbled furiously in her notebook, shouting "I want a full interview later!" as she blitzed off to wherever she needed to be.

"Hey, have a good day," I said to Becky, offering my hand. She placed hers in mine, and I lifted it to gently kiss her knuckles before taking my leave. "Come grab lunch with us later!"

"Yeah! You too!" she called after me. I felt really good as I made my way to English class. I'd honestly always wanted to be closer friends with Becky. As Dr. Schneider said before I left the hospital the day before, we girlcock sluts needed to stick together.