Unblended Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, wow," I said. "I should probably take care of this."

"Yes," Mom said, "you get undressed, I'll be right back." She left the room before I had a chance to respond, so I took my pants off and laid down on the bed. I was rock hard and already leaking precum, so I used that to lube myself and start stroking. It wasn't long before Mom returned, completely naked, to crawl between my legs.

"Mom?" I asked, scarcely believing what was happening.

"I can't let my baby boy suffer," she said in a sultry voice, "and it's only fair I return the favor." She grasped my cock at the base and kissed the tip before wrapping her lips around me. We both moaned as she started sucking on me, taking a few slow bobs before pulling off with a smile. "You taste just like your mama," she said before burying me in her throat. That blew my mind, which seemed an appropriate turn of phrase at the time.

Mom's technique was incredible, and she bathed my cock in attention. This was a side of her I'd never seen before: she was having so much fun as she sucked and jerked me, and her eyes bore into mine as my body rocked under her care. It was easy to see how my parents kept the fires burning after over 20 years of marriage, and I had to wonder if the blend didn't actually change their sex lives as much as I might have thought.

It wasn't long before I felt ready to explode, and Mom gave me plenty of encouragement.

"Are you gonna cum for Mommy?" she said, jerking my cock in front of her face.

"Fuck, yeah," I said as my hips bucked.

"Give it to me, baby," she cried before locking her lips around the head of my cock. I screamed as I came, and Mom moaned around me as she stroked waves of cum out of me. She pulled me out of her mouth to jerk me onto her face, which somehow caused me to cum harder. When she'd received a few blasts to her cheeks, she put me back in her mouth to finish the job, and my brain melted as she finally sucked me dry.

Once I was done painting the inside of her mouth white, Mom crawled up to snuggle next to me, and I licked my cum from her face eagerly. "Oh, good boy," she purred, kissing me and revealing she'd saved some of my cum in her mouth to share. "Do you like tasting your own cum, dirty boy?"

"Yes, Mommy, I love it," I answered truthfully.

"Just like your parents," Mom said, and we both started laughing. "Seriously, though, you taste an awful lot like Betty, it's a little weird."

"I wouldn't know, you're the first family member I've ever sucked off."

"Don't worry, I won't be the last."

That was hilarious for some reason, and we both doubled over laughing. "Betty is going to be so pissed she missed this," Mom said. I hoped Mama would let me make it up to her.

*****

[ThinWhiteDuke has entered private channel: Royal Bedchambers]

ThinWhiteDuke: Hey, you all still at Tanya's?

CrimsonDemon: Yeah. What's the story, killer?

ThinWhiteDuke: Casey was legit sorry for what happened, I actually feel a little bad for her.

1GrrlWrcknCrw: Hey, she made that bed, she can sleep in it.

ThinWhiteDuke: She plans to. Based on the questions my mom and her mom asked, it feels like they think Rhonda pressured her into it? I don't know what Casey told her mom, though.

DarkGoddess: shes n0 victim

ThinWhiteDuke: Hey, I know what I know. She's not trying to avoid the consequences.

1GrrlWrcknCrw: ...that's something, at least. They say anything specific about Rhonda?

ThinWhiteDuke: No, and I didn't ask.

CrimsonDemon: Not surprising, Rhonda's mom will run interference with the school board like usual.

DarkGoddess: must b3 nic3 being th3 superintendent's kid

1GrrlWrcknCrw: Okay, seriously, is there any method to Tessa's texting abilities?

ThinWhiteDuke: No.

CrimsonDemon: No.

DarkGoddess: fuk n0

1GrrlWrcknCrw: **sigh**

CrimsonDemon: Anything else interesting happen?

ThinWhiteDuke: ...

...

...

CrimsonDemon: That's ominous.

DarkGoddess: cmon dish bish

ThinWhiteDuke: ...this stays with us?

1GrrlWrcknCrw: Of course!

CrimsonDemon: Our lips are sealed. Come on, ladies, pinky promise.

CrimsonDemon: ::pinky emoji::

1GrrlWrcknCrw: ::pinky emoji::

DarkGoddess: ::pinky emoji::

...

ThinWhiteDuke: Okay, let me ask you a hypothetical question: am I a motherfucker if I let my mom fuck my face?

DarkGoddess: lol gud question

...

...

DarkGoddess: HOLY SHIT ACE

1GrrlWrcknCrw: Holy shit is right, we need to talk.

CrimsonDemon: We'll be there in 15 minutes.

...

...

ThinWhiteDuke: That could have gone worse, I guess.

*****

"This is the right thing to do," Mom said, rubbing my shoulder as we waited for the girls in the living room. We'd both gotten dressed in loose workout clothes, and I was feeling a lot better. Physically, at least.

"I know," I said, "it's just really difficult for me to keep getting into these situations and not think I'm fucking things up. Between us, between me and the girls. Hell, I'm pretty sure Tanya and I only officially started dating last night, and now here I am having sex with my mother."

"Hey," Mom said, "I know you weren't expecting Ludicrous Speed right out of the gate, but you're very sweet, very hot, and very empathetic. It's no surprise you're making these connections so quickly, but it's going to take a lot of communication to work through everything."

I nodded. I knew Mom was right, but that didn't make coming clean any easier. "Thanks for being here for me," I said, leaning into Mom. "I love you so much."

"I love you too! You'll always be my little boy, except if we're inside each other. That would be gross."

I smiled, appreciating Mom's framing of the situation. There was a commotion at the door as the girls arrived, the doorbell ringing perfunctorily as Tessa rushed in and leapt into my lap.

"HOLY SHIT!" she said, wrapping me in her arms and practically squeezing the life out of me. Mom chuckled as she moved over to the chair to make room for Michiko and Tanya. "Are you okay?"

"He looks fine to me, apart from you strangling him" Michiko said, sitting down next to me and putting her hand on my shoulder. "More than fine, to be honest."

Tanya introduced herself to Mom, and they shared a short hug. I thought I saw Tanya pass Mom a note and whisper something to her, and Mom's face very briefly flashed a look of surprise before she nodded.

"Okay," Tessa said as Tanya sat on the other side of me, her hand joining Michi's, "what happened?"

"Having three super attractive women interrogating me got me hot and bothered," I said, "emphasis on the hot. I couldn't just ask to stroke one out in front of them, so it kind of lingered."

"Again?" Michiko said, before sending a guilty glance towards Mom.

"I know what happened at school," she reassured Michi, "I think you were very smart to get Ace to the bathroom."

"I was over 100 degrees by the time I got off," I continued, "and that was exactly what I needed, my temp dropped almost immediately afterward. So, there's something going on if I get... excited and can't get any relief in a timely fashion."

"Was that before or after..." Tessa asked, leaving the question hanging. I suddenly felt very nervous about what I was going to say, but Mom was right about being honest, and her kind face was very reassuring.

"That was after I gave mom a blowjob."

"How was it?" Tanya asked. Her voice was lower than normal, almost sultry.

"...it was incredible." I found my voice also dropping, and Tanya drew in a breath suddenly.

"You girls are very lucky," Mom added, "he's almost as good as Betty, and he's only been doing this for four days."

"Did you, um..." Michiko asked Mom, having difficulty finishing the question as she blushed furiously, "did you help him out afterwards?"

Mom nodded. "Very lucky," she said, licking her lips salaciously. This was seriously a side of her I'd never seen, and it was amazing.

Tessa looked at me with a big pout. "I wish I could have seen it. You should stream it for us next time."

"Will there be a next time?" Michiko asked, looking between me and Mom. Mom also looked at me and nodded slightly, she wanted me to make the decision. I looked down into Tessa's cleavage to buy some time, even though I already knew my answer.

"...yeah. I want to explore this, and with Mama, too. But only if you're all okay with it. I love my parents, and I'm sure we would tear it up, but you three are my priority even if we've only been officially together for a few days." I started to tear up a little. "I don't want to fuck any of this up."

Michiko and Tanya joined Tessa in hugging me tightly. The sniffles started not long after, and I felt moisture from all three girls against my face.

"You idiot," Tessa said, "you're absolutely going to fuck up eventually, we all will, but we'll work through it."

"Besides," Michiko said, "there's no way we'd tell you not to. Your parents are kind of complete smoke shows."

We cuddled on the couch and hugged our feelings out. Mom looked on with a bemused grin on her face. We were like that when the front door opened and a boisterous "Anyone home?" boomed into the hall. Mama rounded the corner, dressed in her ridiculous golf outfit (really, the polo and the tartan skirt are fine, it's the matching tartan saddle shoes and especially the tam o'shanter), and stopped when she saw us in a huddle on the couch.

"What's the situation?" she asked with a chuckle.

"You son and your wife sucked each other off!" Tessa said cheerfully. Mom started laughing her ass off as I rolled my eyes so hard, I thought I sprained something. Of course, leave it to Mama to say something even more ridiculous.

"Well, it's about fuckin' time! I thought I was gonna have to lock you two in the bedroom with the home movies!"

"I would like to see these home movies," Tanya immediately replied.

"Same," Tessa and Michi responded in unison.

Mama shook her head with a laugh. "Ain't gonna be long before you're in them home movies, rate we're goin'."

*****

We hung out in the living room as Mama went upstairs to shower and change, the girls and Mom all taking turns sitting in my lap as we talked about the better parts of Tanya's party. When Mom slid in and gave me a loving kiss, the girls all went "Aww!" like it was the cutest thing ever.

"Alright, gang," Mama said, appearing in her usual crop top and Daisy Dukes, "who's up for some lunch? Burgers alright?"

This got a rousing response from everyone, and Mama told us to keep our seats as she entered the kitchen. Michiko and Tessa moved to sit at the dining table to watch, we all enjoyed watching our parents cook. Meanwhile, Tanya had been checking her phone and moved over to sit next to me and Mom on the couch.

"Did you pass Mom a note when you got here?" I asked quietly, and Tanya nodded.

"It's my mom's contact info, in case she has any questions. I figured I could answer any that you had myself, but the adults might want to talk on their own." Her face colored a bit, and my curiosity spiked.

"About what?" Tanya gave me an awkward smile as Mom kissed my neck.

"About navigating an incestuous relationship with my son," Mom said, and I had to cover my mouth to not give away my surprise.

"Holy... you mean, last night when you said..."

Tanya nodded again. "Yeah. We've been doing stuff together for about six months now."

"How did it start," Mom said, "if you don't mind my asking?"

"I don't mind at all! Mom's never been great at dating, her career is pretty intense and she doesn't really have time for it. She tries every so often, and I've always encouraged her, but sometimes it takes a real toll on her emotionally. She had gotten home from a terrible date and was so sad, I knew I couldn't just leave her alone. Honestly, and I hate to describe it like this, but it was like straight out of porn: I stayed up with her, we were talking and cuddling, I wanted to help her feel better, we got closer, and before we knew it, we were making out."

Tanya's story was having a predictable effect on all of us, and we started adjusting ourselves to get more comfortable.

"It felt so... right! We've always been so close, this was just extending that into physical love. We kissed, we massaged each other, we took off our clothes and started rubbing our bodies together. We were so ready for each other, by the time we barely touched each other's dicks, we were cumming all over each other. It felt so good, and the look on Mom's face made it better than I could have imagined."

"That's so beautiful," Mom said, rubbing my back as she leaned her head against my shoulder.

"I bet you had a long talk afterwards," I said, and Tanya nodded.

"We did. Initially, Mom wanted to keep things super casual and pretty infrequent, but that lasted about a week before we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. Every time we did something, we talked it through to make sure we were okay with it before going further. I also said that we weren't going to stop dating, either, because we couldn't just keep to ourselves without it looking weird, and Mom agreed. Her friends keep trying to set her up with people, and they would start asking questions if they knew she was getting some on the regular."

I suddenly had pangs of guilt. "Oh, no, I didn't throw a wrench in, did I?"

Tanya shook her head, her warm laughter finding its way to my soul like it usually did and instantly making me feel better.

"Geez, Ace," Mom said, "you have to trust that we're smart enough to communicate through things. I'm guessing Tanya's been texting her mom this whole time to check with her about talking to us."

"Yeah, and if anything, I'm going to get in trouble if I don't share you with her. I meant it when I said you're her exact type, it's something we have in common."

My mind reeled, and I kept quiet as Mom and Tanya talked about relationship things, frequency, and so forth.

"Hey!" Tessa said, glomping onto Tanya. "What's going on over here?"

Tanya grinned at us. "Oh, I was just welcoming Ace and Mrs. Wayne to the Incest Club."

"Neat! Are there t-shirts? There should be t-shirts!" Tessa said, completely missing the implication of Tanya being the welcoming committee.

"NO WAY!"

Michiko did not. She knocked Tessa aside to throw her arms around Tanya. "Oh my god! Seriously?"

"Yeah. That's okay, right? This isn't going to make things weird?"

"Ahem." Tessa had stood up and had assumed her queenly mien. "I do hereby decree that the Royals may pursue any incestuous relationships that they wish, with the understanding that all such participants provide their affirmative and enthusiastic consent and that any such relationships are discussed with the primary Royals in complete detail, for emotional processing and informational and scheduling purposes. Seriously, we should set up a cloud calendar before too long so we know who's with whom when. It'll save a lot of grief."

I couldn't believe how enthusiastic and accepting Tessa and Michiko were being about this. Sure, the Blend was helping dismantle a lot of stupid, outdated social mores, but I could have sworn that incest was still a big problem. And yet, here was Tanya being incredibly open about having sex with her mom, and there were the Foster twins to consider as well, how long had they been together?

Once again, my brain decided to throw up a bunch of alarms. "Mom," I said quietly, "you didn't want to do anything like this with me before my birthday, did you? Like, could this be my weird mind-control pheromones making decisions for us?"

Mom looked at me, love and concern clear in her face. She leaned over to whisper in my ear: "Honestly? Your mama and I have wanted to invite you to bed for a while."

"Really?" She nodded.

"We weren't going to do anything until you turned 18 and had blended, before that would have been illegal and disgusting. Even then, we were going to wait for you to get used to the new you and talk to you about the idea first. Your, uh, issues just threw things for a loop. We weren't expecting Ludicrous Speed, either, but here we are."

I looked at the girls, who were looking at us with a mix of wonder and excitement. "This is really okay?"

"It's a lot to process," Michiko said, "but I'm more than willing to work it out."

"Do you know how happy you two look together?" Tessa added. "Almost as happy as you looked the first time we fucked! Besides, your moms can help get you up to speed so we can really tear it up!"

"I clearly support this," Tanya said, "for obvious reasons."

Mama suddenly loomed over us, and I finally noticed the amazing smell coming from the kitchen. "So, chow's ready, but are there gonna be forms we gotta fill out or somethin'? I wanna get that squared sooner'n later."

*****

How was this my life? As we sat in the kitchen eating cheeseburgers and fries, my three girlfriends and my parents having a ball, I wondered if it was real. Honestly, it would have made more sense if something happened that first night with Tessa, and that I was now in a coma and living in a fever dream, presented as the filthiest erotic dating sim where all paths led to harem endings.

I guess that's why I was so quiet through lunch, which was incredible as usual. Everyone was having a great time, and we actually did create a calendar with everyone's activities so we could figure out how much free time we'd have. Tanya obviously had football practice, Michiko had choir rehearsals, Tessa needed time for her web dev job, and I knew that I wanted to pick up some part-time work to afford my new car; it was a wide-ranging discussion, and we landed on a tentative custody schedule, in Mom's words.

Tanya definitely noticed I had withdrawn a bit, and she rested her hand on my thigh through lunch. She didn't try to get handsy, which was only a little surprising, and I really appreciated her being there. I rested my head on her shoulder, to the general approval of the room, and was content to listen to the women in my life plan our immediate future together. I made contributions as necessary, and was sure to grouse a little when Tessa claimed Wednesday nights for Ladies' Night and that I could figure something out for myself.

When lunch was finished, I got up to clean the dishes as usual, but I was shouted back into my seat by the girls as they offered to do it instead. When I protested, Mom gave me a stern look and scolded me. "If the girls want to help clean up, that's their right," she said.

"Ace," Tanya said softly, "you look like you could use a nap."

"Shit, Slick," Mama said, giving me a once-over, "you do kinda look like your mother ran you ragged."

"Yeah, she did," Tessa snarked.

"Seriously," Michiko added, "we got this."

I decided discretion was the better part of valor and nodded my acquiescence. I headed up to my room, shut the door behind me, and tossed my shirt on the floor as I collapsed into bed. The cool pillows and comforter felt really nice against my skin, and I kicked off my pants as well before settling in. I started some music playing before closing my eyes, and the smooth sounds of Messrs. Crosby, Stills, and Nash lulled me to sleep. I vaguely recalled waking up at some point when someone crawled into bed with me, their soft skin pressing against my own as they wrapped around me, but I was too tired to open my eyes to look. I felt lips against my neck and a hand come to rest on my hip before I drifted back into unconsciousness.

I awoke to a feeling of warmth, the person in bed with me having snuggled close. I took a breath through my nose and was enveloped in chocolate and cinnamon. I smiled, recognizing who was there with me.

"Hey, Tessa," I said, turning to look at her. She was naked like I was, and she smiled as our eyes met. "Have you been watching me sleep?"