Unblended Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm-hmm," she replied, "you're really pretty, and you smell like MAN."

We laughed at that before we started kissing, turning our bodies to hold each other properly. It was tender and soothing, and we took our time caressing each other between long kisses.

"The others head out?" I asked, and Tess nodded.

"Yeah, I wanted to stay with you today. We haven't really had a chance to check in without getting crazy, I thought it might be nice to just talk for a bit. How are you doing?"

"It's been... a lot," I admitted. "I almost can't believe the past few days? Like, I turn 18 and four days later I have three amazing girlfriends AND a possible sexual relationship with my parents."

"The girlfriends don't surprise me," Tessa said with a giggle. "The parents... yeah, that's gonna take some adjustment."

"You're okay with us figuring that out, though?" My voice wavered a bit when I asked that, I was still really nervous about fucking up despite the numerous reassurances from everyone.

"Fuck, yeah," Tessa said, "do you know how hot your parents are? I want video next time." We laughed again before she continued. "Serious, though. We're all together in this, and we're all girl crazy, so there's always going to be other people we catch feelings for. That's why we talk, that's why we listen, you know? I've waited too long to be with you and Michi to let either of you get scared and run away because you're afraid of hurting me."

I was impressed. "You rehearse that speech? It's good."

Tessa shook her head. "Nah, I've used it before. Michiko needed the same talk."

"Really! That's surprising."

"It was right after she blended and her sex drive kicked into high gear for the first time. We had a much longer talk about things right before she plowed my ass and gave me my ticket to Blendtown. I had a feeling I should remember it for you."

"How was that, by the way? I never asked."

Tessa blushed a little. "I couldn't stop cumming the whole time she was fucking me, it was transcendent."

"Wow, that's intense."

Tessa sighed, resting her head on my chest and reaching down to gently massage my cock. "I'm so happy, Ace. I finally get to be with my best friends, and we're going to have so much fun together, and probably a lot of fights and misunderstandings. It's going to be amazing. Maybe not the tough stuff so much, but that's fine."

"I love you, Tess."

"I love you, Andy."

That was a twist. I hadn't been called Andy in years, certainly not by anyone that knew me. Hearing Tessa say it, though, struck me right in the heart. I tilted her face to look into her eyes before drawing her into a deep, slow kiss. She brought her hands up to my chest as I crushed her to me, our tongues caressing each other as we sealed our love together.

We made out for at least 30 minutes, going no farther than kissing and gentle groping. Rather than lighting the signal fires of lust, it was incredibly soothing, and we devolved into occasional giggle fits when someone had a stronger reaction to a squeeze or nibble. Eventually, Tessa's phone started chirping, and she sighed.

"That's my cue," she said, giving me one last kiss before rolling over me and off the bed. "Mom needs help with dinner."

"Oh?" I asked, turning to give Tessa my complete attention.

"She scored some rascasse from one of her old kitchen buddies in Marseille, so it's soup night, I guess."

I sat up in the bed. "She's making bouillabaisse? You, uh, you wouldn't be able to get me an invite to dinner, would you?"

Tessa laughed. "She specifically said, and I quote: 'you keep zat boyee away from 'ere tonight!'" she said, giving a perfect impression of her mother, Marie. "She's really irritated at you for that Wellington your mama brought over."

"Why? I tried to model it on hers! From the country club!"

"Yeah, and Dad said it was better then Mom's before they could stop themself." Kieran Miller came out of the blend with a perfect blend of masculine and feminine features and identified as non-binary, preferring they/them pronouns. Somewhat unusually, they preferred Dad/Father as their familial honorific, although I knew they actually preferred pater familias, being a professor of Ancient Studies in the UMass system and having the appropriate sense of humor for that vocation.

"Oh, geez. Should I send an apology card? Maybe a gift basket?"

"Yes on the card, no on the basket. You'd probably blunder into getting Mom's favorite wine and cheese pairing and that would make it worse."

Tessa threw her clothes on and gave me one last kiss before heading out. I definitely felt better about my situation after that talk and nap. I got up and started getting dressed myself. I figured that apology card shouldn't wait, and I was sure my parents would have other errands for me if I went out.

*****

The rest of the day shaped up to be pretty chill. I did get a shopping list from Mom, and I took care of it after picking up a nice card for Mrs. Miller. I also got a bouquet of flowers for my parents, I thought it would be a nice touch. Mom gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek when I presented them, and Mama slapped me on the back, saying "nice job, ladykiller." I took the opportunity to get a jump start on some reading for AP English before dinner, which was leftover buffet as usual. I grabbed a few slices of pizza and a cheeseburger and wolfed them down, a little surprised at how hungry I was, before retreating to my room to play some video games. I sent a ping out to see if anyone was interested in Monster Hunter but got no response, so I pulled up Stellaris and started a new game instead.

I was well into the late 2300s when there was a knock at the door. It opened, and Mama said "Hey Ace, it's time for bed." That was pretty unusual, I was usually allowed to go to bed whenever so long as I was home before a 10:30 curfew.

"It's barely past 9, why do I-"

I turned to face Mama and was struck mute instantly. Mama was wearing a sheer blue chemise that did nothing to obscure her incredible G-cup boobs; likewise the blue lace panties that barely restrained her hardening cock. Her platinum blonde hair hung down just off the shoulder, and she fixed me with her piercing blue eyes.

"We were hoping you would join us tonight, Ace," Mama said, her voice quieter and dripping with lust. She walked over and eased me out of the chair, pulling me into her arms and kissing me gently on the lips. She started undressing me slowly, taking my body in with every shed piece of clothing. I stepped out of my jeans and she dropped to her knees to pull my boxers down, my cock bouncing free from its captivity and nearly bopping her in the face.

"Well, hello there," Mama said, placing a kiss on the head and licking the precum that was already leaking. "I know what we should do with you." She stood and led me out of the room by my dick. "You feel nice, Ace, I'm really gonna enjoy this." We walked down the hall to the master bedroom. Mom was already naked and reclined on the bed, waiting for us. She smiled and licked her lips as we entered.

"Oh, Betty," she breathed, "you found us a new boy to play with."

"Ain't he the cutest?" Mama said, stepping behind me. "I don't know how long I can control myself around him." I gasped as she took me in hand and started stroking me.

"Look, he likes it," Mom purred, crawling to the edge of the bed. My cock twitched as it leaked clear precum, and Mama walked me forward so Mom could lick it off. Her tongue sent jolts through my body, and she moaned as she tasted me again. "Oh, Betty, you need to try this, he tastes so good."

Mama turned me around and looked into my eyes. "Ace, if you ain't feelin' this, it's okay. We'll stop right now and no hard feelin's." Her face was a weird mix of concern, care, and lust, and she had never looked more beautiful. Almost without thinking, I put my hand on the back of her head and pulled her down into an intense kiss. As our tongues met, she melted into my arms and moaned into my mouth. I felt Mom reaching around me to lower Mama's panties, and when our kiss broke, I lifted the chemise off as well.

"Oh, Ace," Mama said, dropping to her knees, "I hope you're ready."

Without another word, Mama took my cock to the hilt right as Mom started teasing my ass with her tongue. I was wracked with intense pleasure as my parents worked me over with their mouths. Mama was moaning wildly as she sucked, her lips and tongue incredibly soft and warm.

"I'm not gonna last long," I said, already feeling my balls begin to twitch as I raced towards a big climax. Mom stopped rimming me to get up and grind against me.

"That's the idea," she whispered in my ear, "we need to break the tension first so we can take our time with you. Now, fill your mama's mouth with that lovely cum."

I didn't need to be told twice, and I promptly exploded under Mama's care. She started moaning with me as I came, and I felt something warm and wet hit my legs. I looked down past Mama's beautiful face and saw her cock spewing cum all over me, my orgasm triggering hers. I remember thinking "what a waste," and Mom said as much when she noticed what happened.

"Betty!" she chided, "I knew you were hungry for Ace's cock, but I had no idea you needed it so badly!" Mama could only moan as she kept swallowing. My mind was almost gone from the intense pleasure, but I had enough wits about me to add to the filthy scene.

"Save some for me, Mama," I cried, and Mama nodded her head with another moan. Before long, I stopped spurting, and Mama stood up and thrust her tongue into my mouth, transferring a generous amount of my cum back to me. She pulled back and then did the same to Mom, their searing kiss enough to cause my dick to twitch on its own.

My parents guided me down to the bed and laid on either side of me. We began making out for a long while, each of my mothers taking their time exploring my body with their hands and mouths. I felt so loved and relaxed as we kissed, and I really enjoyed when they guided my hands down to stroke each of them at once while they probed my mouth with their tongues. I was already familiar with Mom's cute member, but Mama's was very thick, filling my hand easily.

Before long, I needed more, so I turned around and started making my way down their bodies. They shifted to be right next to each other as I lingered around their tits, licking and sucking them to their obvious delight. Mom's were firm and perky, with moderately-sized burgundy nipples; Mama's were much larger and soft to the touch, and I loved finally getting her cute little pink nubs between my lips. They started making out furiously as I continued south, planting lingering kisses against their toned abs and hips, and eventually found myself between Mama's legs.

"I hope you're ready for this," I said, locking eyes with Mama as I brought my head down. Her face went from confident to surprised when I bypassed her incredible cock to instead lick her pussy, and my face was immediately drenched in her nectar. She tasted amazing, almost exactly like a musky version of her barbecue sauce: smoky, spicy, and sweet in equal measure. I started humming as I drove my tongue deeply into Mama's slit, and was rewarded with a fresh blast of her juices.

"Fuck, Ace," Mama said, "you've been practicin'."

"Isn't he good?" Mom added, moving down to take Mama's cock into her own mouth to Mama's obvious delight. We exchanged a quick glance before we started matching our actions together: licking Mama's cock and pussy lips up and down, sucking on her balls together, Mom deepthroating her as I buried my tongue as deep as it would go. Mama gave us a constant stream of encouragement as we savaged her with our mouths, and we were rewarded with a huge orgasm. I saw Mom slip a finger into Mama's butt as she came, and the flood of juices surged as a result. Mama's orgasm must have lasted for at least 30 seconds, and Mom and I immediately began exchanging her issue in a torrid kiss as soon as she collapsed back to the bed. The combination of her cum and nectar sent me through the roof, and I swore I came a little from the sensation.

"Holy fuck," Mama sighed, looking down at us. Mom giggled lyrically, and I couldn't help but smile at the sound of it.

We climbed back up to bracket Mama and resumed our earlier makeout session, Mama helpfully cleaning our faces. I appreciated the ebb and flow of my parents' lovemaking, the more intense activity interspersed with lower-key kissing and cuddling. It was easy to see that they were having a blast, and I didn't realize how much they laughed and joked together when they were like this. It was very cool and very endearing, and I couldn't believe I would be a part of it going forward.

Before long, I knew what I wanted to do next, and I whispered in Mama's ear. "Oh, fuck, yeah, Slick, get 'er done!" was her enthusiastic response, and I crawled over to place myself between Mom's legs.

"My turn?" she asked with a grin, only for her eyes to widen as I slid forward and lined my cock up with her dripping pussy.

"I want to make love to you, Mom," I said quietly, and Mama wrapped her arms around Mom as I prepared to cross that final, incestuous line.

"Your son wants to show you how much he loves you, Ronnie," Mama said. Mom tilted her head and gave me an "aww" face, and I took her hands in mine.

"Do it," she said in a whisper, and we both started screaming as I rocked my hips forward and drove home. Mom's pussy was wet, warm, and velvety smooth, and I easily slid my length all the way in as she clamped down tightly. I rested for a moment completely submerged, then grabbed her hips for leverage as I slowly withdrew. Mom wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me down to her, kissing me furiously as I slammed back into her.

"How is he, babe?" Mama asked as I started a slow, steady rhythm.

"He's so good, Betty," Mom said breathlessly, "I love you both so much!"

I couldn't say anything coherent, my words scrambled by the heaven of Mom's cavern wrapped around me. I wasn't sure I could last long, but then Mama started giving me practical encouragement. "It ain't a race, Slick; if you're getting to your finish line, pull in the reigns, full stop if you have to. Yeah, that's it, jerk her off too, it'll keep her on the edge while you get your stamina back. Try rolling your hips when you bottom out, you'll hit her favorite spots and drive her wild."

"S-stop giving him cheat codes!" Mom cried, her body starting to shake with desire.

"Ain't just for you," Mama replied, giving me a smirk.

"I n-need all the help I can get," I said, picking up the pace.

I'd started jerking Mom off as Mama recommended, and with a cry, she started cumming hard. Mama reached over to hold Mom's cock steady, sending her issue over Mom's own chest and abs. When I thrust into her, it added some distance, and she hit herself in the face with a massive blast. It was quite a spectacle, and it drove me to another climax.

"Mommy, I'm gonna cum," I whined. Mama moaned at that, clearly enjoying my little boy voice. She started stroking herself as I continued pounding Mom.

"Yes, baby," Mom said, "cum in Mommy's pussy! Fill me up!"

With a final thrust, I released deep inside Mom. I could feel my cum flooding her pussy, and she somehow still had the energy to clamp down. I suddenly felt lightning as Mama leaned over to drive her tongue into my mouth. She had shifted up onto her knees, and before I knew it, she guided my head down. Without thinking, I buried her cock in my throat, and she immediate came. I locked eyes with Mom as I swallowed everything Mama had to give, her cum tasting incredibly like Joe Froggers (for the non-New Englanders in the audience, those are chewy molasses-ginger cookies). Mom bit her lip as her eyes started to tear up.

"That's so beautiful," she said.

*****

As a quick aside: I fully recognize how weird it sounds to describe the taste of the various sexual fluids I'd encountered as food or drink items. In the back of my mind, I recognized that all the women in my life would have their own unique flavor profiles, but I never would have guessed they'd actually taste like they did. I was crazy for all of them, and I suspected my rapidly developing preference for oral derived from how amazing I felt making them cum and swallowing that issue down. If I knew all the ways my body was changing then, it would have made way more sense, but those insights wouldn't be revealed for another 18 hours.

*****

When Mama's tide finally ebbed (and I felt about to burst from the raw volume of cum she had poured down my throat), we collapsed in the bed. We started laughing almost immediately, giddy from the adrenaline leaving our bodies along with the realization that we had crossed a very taboo line, and likely planned to cross it again and again. Before long, I had an incredible idea, and left the bed to grab my phone from my room. I returned to my parents' bed, got snuggled in between them, and took a selfie of us. The picture came out great, my parents and I all smiles and clearly naked in bed together. I tapped out a quick text and attached the pic to it, sending it off to someone I knew would appreciate it.

Just had an amazing time together. Won't be the last. Wish you were here. XOXO **mommy_mama_and_me.jpg**

"Who'd you send that to?" Mom asked. "The girls?"

"Just Tanya," I said. "I'll show the others later, I figured Tanya would appreciate seeing it first."

My phone buzzed as I received a reply.

You look so beautiful together! So happy you're going on this journey! Thank you for sharing it with us! We should talk more tomorrow... **almost_sisters.jpg**

Tanya included a similar selfie of her and Jackie, and they really did look like sisters. They were also naked in what I assumed was Jackie's bed, and Jackie was currently licking cum from Tanya's face.

"Looks like they're having a good time together, too!" Mom said, laughing.

"Fuck!" Mama exclaimed. "What's with all the incest all of a sudden?"

I had to wonder about that myself. I spent some time setting up a new private room on the server, inviting some people, and chatting while I cuddled with my parents. They had already started to drift off to sleep, and I felt warm and protected in their arms. When the online conversation was done, I put my phone under the pillows and told the assistant to kill the lights. Sleep found me as quickly as it had my parents.

*****

[ThinWhiteDuke has created private channel: Family Room]

[ThinWhiteDuke added SexyThing1]

[ThinWhiteDuke added SexyThing2]

ThinWhiteDuke: Hey, Lexi? Laurie? Can I talk to you for a bit?

...

SexyThing1: Hey! What's this?

ThinWhiteDuke: That will appear. Forgive me, which twin is this?

SexyThing2: That's Lex. She's older.

ThinWhiteDuke: Thanks for clarifying. So, first off, I want to apologize again for telling Michiko and Tessa without asking you if it was okay first.

SexyThing2: Lex told me about that. You're totally okay, apology accepted.

SexyThing1: We're actually surprised you admitted to it, we're sure the grapevine would explode if it knew about us.

ThinWhiteDuke: Precisely why I didn't want to abuse that trust.

SexyThing1: We appreciate that.

SexyThing2: So, is this where you try to seduce us? Have to say, we're pretty excited to see what game you got.

SexyThing1: Not that it would take much, honestly.

ThinWhiteDuke: Well, not exactly. This will probably go faster if I show you this first.

**ThinWhiteDuke has uploaded mommy_mama_and_me.jpg**

...

SexyThing1: Wait...

SexyThing2: Is that...

ThinWhiteDuke: My parents, yes.

...

SexyThing1: YOU MOTHERFUCKER!

SexyThing2: YOU MOTHERFUCKER!

ThinWhiteDuke: You really have the psychic twinlink down, don't you.