Unblended Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ThinWhiteDuke: *sigh* Alright, one more time, then: Everyone, this is multiple AVN Award-winning adult film star and camgirl, Jenny Lynx. We met last night when I watched her livestream on her FriendFan page, I asked about her hair dye, and we started talking afterwards.

CSExcellica: Pleased to meet you all! Ma'am, your son is super cute!

CrimsonDemon: And now dead of embarrassment, most likely.

GrellkaStormaxe: Oh, for sure.

SwitchQB04: I don't know, I'd think Ace can handle a little shame without wilting.

LegalBeagleESQ: Oh! Jenny Lynx! It's so nice to meet you! My wife and I love your work!

CSExcellica: Thank you! That's so nice of you to say!

...

SwitchQB04: Okay, NOW he's dead.

DocSlut69: I'll ride over with the coroner. You hate to see it.

CSExcellica: Wait! I bet I can make it worse!

DarkGoddess: i really like her can we keep her

PepMistress99: I don't know, finding out your parents watch the same porn as you is pretty bad.

CrimsonDemon: If this is going where I think it's going, she can DEFINITELY make it worse.

ThinWhiteDuke: Alright, let's have it.

CSExcellica: Didn't someone say there were videos on here that I should see?

1GrrlWrcknCrw:...wow. Bravo.

Sunbeam181: OH NOOOOOOO

PepMistress99: YES YOU TOTALLY NEED TO WATCH THEM

DocSlut69: Hey, Ace, what are they talking about?

LegalBeagleESQ: Yes, Andrew, I'd like to know this as well.

DarkGoddess: this is the best

...

ThinWhiteDuke:...okay, you all realize the bag can't be closed again if I open it, right? I am speaking to everybody familiar with the MULTIPLE layers involved here.

CSExcellica: Ooooh, that sounds mysterious.

1GrrlWrcknCrw: I'm cool, and she seems cool, I say go for it.

CrimsonDemon: Agreed, I think she's trustworthy.

LegalBeagleESQ: I understand your concerns, Andrew, but I'll support whatever you decide.

DocSlut69: I'm with your mom. Maggie would probably disagree, but she's being super cautious and likes to shout "HIPAA!" at everyone.

SwitchQB04: I suddenly get the feeling I'm missing something.

GrellkaStormaxe: Me, too.

Sunbeam181: Oh, this is so exciting! I can't wait to see what happens next!

CSExcellica: What does HIPAA have to do with anything?

ThinWhiteDuke: You know how I kept saying things were complicated? Hold on.

[Created channel:"Private Chat Room"]

[Added CSExcellica to channel:"Private Chat Room"]

ThinWhiteDuke: Seriously. Can I trust you?

CSExcellica: Depends on what with. Like, if you're gonna tell me you're a serial killer, I'm not keeping that to myself.

ThinWhiteDuke: I appreciate your candor. I promise, I'm not into anything felonious or dangerous to myself or others. It's just... I'm into some serious weirdness, and it's a lot.

CSExcellica: Are you willing to trust me? I guess that's the real question, and as much as I could say I'm trustworthy, it's all just words on a screen at this point.

...

ThinWhiteDuke: I am. As little as we know of each other personally, I am.

...

CSExcellica: I'll do my best to make sure I'm worthy of it, Ace.

ThinWhiteDuke: Alright then.

[Added CSExcellica to group:"Livestream Video Archive"]

ThinWhiteDuke: So, first, those are the videos they're talking about. I jerked off in one of the bathrooms at school, and Tanya and I streamed our first time together.

CSExcellica: Oooh, that sounds pretty hot. Should I watch them now?

ThinWhiteDuke: Not yet. Just so you know, everyone in that chat room has seen them.

CSExcellica: Well, sure, that makes sense. You seem like you have pretty comfortable relationships with everyone, and I'm sure they all know what watching my livestream might mean.

ThinWhiteDuke: Jenny, EVERYONE in that room.

...

CSExcellica: YOUR MOM

ThinWhiteDuke: Yes.

CSExcellica: Your mom watched you fuck?!

ThinWhiteDuke: While my other mom went down on her, yeah.

ThinWhiteDuke: That wasn't my first time, though.

ThinWhiteDuke: My 18th birthday was a week ago today, and for that birthday, I asked Tessa to be my first and kick off my blend. (Apologies for the following vulgarity.) She came over, and then she came in me: twice in my mouth and once in my ass. She got a few of my loads, as well; we're all super flexible and addicted to each other as far as that goes. Oral sex is AMAZING.

ThinWhiteDuke: The next day, I got to suck off Michiko, and then we spent our first night together as a throuple. I recorded those videos the day after that. Spoilers: Tanya gave me a huge facial and then sucked my soul dry.

ThinWhiteDuke: You'll notice the timeline seems off for a uni's first time. Turns out, swallowing everything Tessa had to give me didn't actually do the job I was expecting. Same with Michiko, same with Tanya and a few others.

ThinWhiteDuke: My doctors are trying to figure things out, but the working theory is that I'm some new form of blend mutant that is stuck being unisex, but I might have superpowers until my body finally decides to join with the rest of blended society.

ThinWhiteDuke: So, that's me. There's some other stuff going on as well with my parents that you might be able to guess at, but that's the short version.

ThinWhiteDuke: I totally understand if you'd rather not have anything to do with me, I'd harbor no ill feelings towards you for it. Like I said, it's a lot.

...

...

ThinWhiteDuke: If you need some time to process all this, that's also completely fair.

...

CSExcellica: Are you real?

ThinWhiteDuke: Uh... is that a serious inquiry? My usual response to that is to question the nature of reality, what is "real" in the grand scheme of things, and so forth. I would have thought the video call would have confirmed that I exist, but deep fakery these days can be pretty sophisticated, I grant you.

CSExcellica: You're not just making all this up to try to impress me or something?

ThinWhiteDuke: No. In some ways, I wish I were, because then it'd imply that I'm a manipulative sociopath but otherwise normal, instead of a fucking medical mystery.

ThinWhiteDuke: I would be lying if I said I didn't have a massive crush on you, and given I'm only recently of age, I get that that's super creepy and unfortunate. But I'm not going to lie to you about anything: not who or what I am. That's not how friendships work.

ThinWhiteDuke: This server is a safe place for me and my friends, all of them, and I'd like you to think of it that way, too. If you'd like.

ThinWhiteDuke: Otherwise, it was very nice to meet you, and I'm sorry I fucked it up getting too personal too soon.

...

...

ThinWhiteDuke: Jenny?

...

[CSExcellica has logged off.]

*****

I stared at the screen for at least five minutes. I felt numb, that's really the only way to describe it. When I started typing what felt like a mid-season recap, it just flowed out. Logically, telling Jenny all of that when we could barely be called acquaintances was likely a poor decision, but I got such a good feeling from her when we'd talked previously. The chat history reinforced that impression, she just slotted in giving me crap with everyone else like we'd been friends for years.

Ultimately, though, that kind of hunch was new for me. I certainly could have been very wrong, and Jenny's quick exit seemed to bear that out. All I could do is believe she'd been sincere and hope she'd keep my confession to herself.

*****

[Joined channel:'General']

1GrrlWrcknCrw: She logged off?

ThinWhiteDuke:...she logged off.

...

...

CrimsonDemon: Oh.

DarkGoddess: fuck

*****

I changed into fresh clothes and headed over to Gina's. The plan was to meet Donna there after practice, and I decided I could use a few rounds of Galaga or Medieval Madness to clear my head. My phone was pinging the entire way there, likely either the chat server blowing up or everyone texting me directly. When I pulled in, I paged through my notifications: everyone that had been online during the exchange with Jenny had reached out, as well as a few others that logged on later and read through the history. The message I was most interested at the moment was from Donna: Coach let us off early, heading home to clean up, will meet you there 5ish? I sent her an acknowledgement and was glad I decided to get there early.

It was fairly quiet as I walked in to the pizzaria. Gina Toretti, the proprietress, was busy shaping dough balls for the dinner rush along with a young woman I recognized as her niece, Julia. Where Tanya and her mom Jackie were mirrors of each other, Julia was a younger, taller, slimmer version of her aunt: Gina was about 5' 6" and very chubby, the quintessential Italian-American auntie with big boobs, a very welcoming hug, and a voice that easily reached the cheap seats. Julia had maybe two inches on Gina and was likely about 50 pounds lighter, but otherwise had very enticing curves and the same dynamic personality. Julia had come to live with Gina several years ago when her parents... actually, it wasn't super clear why her parents had to send her to Stonehaven. She was two years ahead of us at Granite Hills and tended to be pretty cool, all things considered. Last I heard, she was up at UMass Amherst, so I guessed she was still on summer break.

I grinned a little as I walked in on their most common shared activity: shouting at each other.

"Look," Gina said in an accent straight out of Brooklyn, "all I'm sayin' is make her work for it a little! If you're gonna bang, you're gonna bang, but come on!"

"Auntie G," Julia said, her own accent a weird mix of Brooklyn and the local Central Mass flavor, "I appreciate you lookin' out for me, and trust me, she ain't gettin' into my panties that easy, but I need some dick! I'm goin' crazy!"

"Alright, alright, just so long as you ain't puttin' it out there like some cheap whoo-wre."

I burst out laughing. It felt like I'd walked in to a sitcom or something, and Gina's ridiculous pronunciation of that word put me over. I apparently really needed the laugh.

"Hey, Ace!" Julie said, bouncing over to the counter. And I do mean "bouncing." One thing I really appreciated about the Toretti women was their dedication to not wearing support garments under any circumstances.

"Hey!" Mrs. Toretti said, giving me a wave. "You ready for Friday, champ?"

"You bet," I said, getting an inquisitive look from Julie.

"Huh," she said with an approving nod, "didn't I tell ya, Auntie G? They always wanna come back for a chance at that rack. Or mine, for that matter" She leaned over, displaying an enticing valley between her own impressive endowment. "I hear you got your cherry popped by your girls, and yet, here you stand: six, two, and hunky."

"It's complicated," I said with a sigh, "but yeah, can confirm. Could I get some mozza sticks and a Dew, please? I'm meeting someone for dinner, but I'm kinda starving."

"Sure thing! Grab yourself a soda, you're practically on staff already." Mrs. Toretti said, and Julia went to drop the sticks in the fryer. I grabbed a tall cup and filled it with ice and soda before wandering over to the arcade. Gina kept a number of classic cabinets and pinball machines in excellent working order, and she did a brisk business around a monthly Street Fighter 2 tournament. I got some quarters and stepped over to Medieval Madness, one of the pinball machines currently in the rotation and a personal favorite. There was already a high table nearby for my drink, and I started playing.

My parents were perfect for each other, as I hope I've conveyed so far. However, their many similarities were thrown into sharp relief by their differences, one of the more easily explained being their favorite bands. Mama, as I've mentioned, lives and dies for David Bowie (like mother, like son), but while Mom enjoys the glam rock stylings of Ziggy Stardust, her favorite band will always be The Who. My grandma Laura got her into them, and I apparently got tickets to see them in Boston for my 3rd birthday. I have no memory of it, but my parents say I had an amazing time. Anyway, I must have gone to that concert, because there are many, many videos of Toddler Ace mangling "Pinball Wizard."

That song must have had some subconscious effect on me, because I am pretty good at pinball. It's not the religious experience for me like it is in Tommy, but sometimes, it gets pretty close: I can sort of lock in and feel my way through a table, and I find it very relaxing. That most of the high scores on Gina's machines tend to be mine before long is a side effect and not on purpose.

I was well into my first game when Julia dropped off my appetizer. I sensed her stay to watch me play for a while, and I reached over for a mozzarella stick while the ball was caught up in a video mode. To be honest, my mind wasn't really on the game as much as it was Jenny and just how badly I'd botched that whole situation. Physical attraction aside, I would have liked to have been friends, but I suspected that was no longer in the cards.

"It's creepy to watch, isn't it?" I heard someone say behind me.

"Yeah," Julia replied, "sorta mesmerizin' how he just goes in, huh."

"I watched him play The Getaway the last time it was here for a half-hour solid, with Michiko Sanada shooting spitballs at him the whole time. I think he played on one quarter the entire time."

"Huh. Auntie G's apparently trackin' down a Safe Cracker table for the collection, I wouldn't mind seein' Ace give that a shot."

"Safe Cracker?!" That got my attention. I'd played it once on a family trip to Disney World, and it confounded me then. The ball drained as I turned to see Julia talking to Donna. "When did you get here?"

"Ten minutes ago," she said with a smile, "you were in pretty deep."

"Phil Collins might say I was in TOO deep," I countered, to deserved eye rolls. There were some kids running around the arcade at that point, and I called them over and offered them a chance to step in so I could go eat. I got a look of gratitude from I assumed their mom as Donna and I made our way to a table. I took a moment to study Donna a bit more closely: she was wearing a track suit in Granite Hills livery, with a black t-shirt under the jacket. She was also wearing her usual black lipstick and expertly applied eyeliner, this time augmented with a smoky blue eyeshadow that complimented her grey-blue eyes perfectly. The gold septum ring capped off the look perfectly.

"I ordered already if that's alright," Donna said, sitting across from me and flashing me a smile in her beautiful eyes.

"No worries. How was practice?"

"Short," Donna replied. "Coach had some things she needed to take care of, so she let us out an hour early."

"Everything alright?" I asked. I wondered if this had anything to do with Coach Traeger's earlier preoccupation.

"Yeah, just some weird legal stuff? She didn't say much other than it was okay." Donna took a long pull from her soda before fixing me with a concerned look. "How are you doing?"

"Eh, I'll be alright. I wouldn't be a teenager if I didn't make some dumb decisions. Though, I'm not surprised she bolted after dumping my life in her lap like that." I took a similar swig of my soda, the carbonation burning my tongue pleasantly. "So!" I said, changing gears, "you ready for tomorrow?"

"Fuck. Yes." Donna replied with a huge grin. We were referring to this year's inaugural D&D Club meeting. "You have something planned already?"

"I do. I think the group will be happy with the offering. I will have to make some adjustments, though." Donna raised her eyebrow, shorthand for get on with it. "Our group's likely growing from four to six."

"Sweet! You sure Melissa's going to join?"

"I think it's pretty likely. Tanya, too, though I may have to talk to them both about the basics before we start the campaign proper."

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Donna looked like Christmas had come early.

Our pizzas arrived at that point, and Donna had thoughtfully ordered me a large with pepperoni and mushrooms while she devoured an extra large supreme. We discussed character ideas for a bit before I eased us into other topics in a bid to get to know her better. I was surprised to learn that Donna was a huge history nerd, with a special interest in the ancient world. It didn't take much to get her talking excitedly about the Greco-Persian Wars and the Peloponessian War, events of which I knew little outside of what was covered in Assassin's Creed: Odyssey. Donna took her Grecian ancestry very seriously, and I found out that her father was a first generation Greek immigrant and her mother third-generation Iranian-American. That got us talking about our parents, our extended families, our plans for after high school, and holy shit, had it been two hours already?

We settled up with Julia and walked out to the parking lot. There was suddenly a lot of tension between the two of us, and we both knew why.

"So..." Donna said, looking down at her feet.

"So," I said, trying to summon up a bit of the ol' Ace swagger and finding that particular tank weirdly dry. "Would you like to come back to my place?" My voice cracked as I asked the question. Why the hell am I so nervous all of a sudden? I thought to myself.

"I would like that very much," Donna said.

*****

Somehow, we made it all the way into my room with the door shut before we started making out. My parents were nowhere to be seen, and I wondered about that for a moment before Donna pulled me into a tight embrace and we kissed. It was slow and tentative at first, both of us incredibly nervous about this encounter, but that faded as we got into exploring each other's mouths. I started disrobing with Donna's help, and it wasn't long before I was completely naked. I stepped back and modeled for her, giving a slow turn and winking at her as I shook my butt at her. She laughed, and the tension started to drain out of the room. She eased out of her top, releasing her incredible boobs into the air. Proportionally, they were perfectly matched to her huge, incredibly muscular frame, but that said, they were still at least the size of my head. My cock immediately showed its appreciation for her naked form.

Donna suddenly looked very nervous as she grabbed the waistband of her track pants. "Look, Ace, you should know something," she said, a tremor in her voice as she fought to maintain eye contact with me, "me being an HT, it, um... it did some things to me."

"Sure," I said. "This is a safe space, you can do whatever you want. If this is making you uncomfortable, we can stop right here. We could talk, we could watch something, I can put some clothes back on, or not." She smiled at that. "Whatever you want to do, tonight has already been pretty awesome."

That seemed to make up her mind, and she fully disrobed before rising to her full height. "So, this is me," she said, allowing me to take her in.

I now understood why she was so shy about her body around other people: there between her legs was the biggest penis I had ever seen in my life, with balls the size of lemons to match. Even with her gigantic frame, Donna's member looked like it belonged on a horse, and an especially well-endowed one at that. Not that it was horse-shaped, just...

"I have to ask," I said, and Donna nodded.

"26 inches."

26 INCHES. Girth-wise, I'd guessed it was no larger than Michiko's, but good HEAVENS, that length. I guessed she wasn't yet hard with how nervous she still seemed.

"Donna, it's..." it's amazing, it's beautiful, it's massive, it's not going to fit down my throat but DAMN do I want to try. I wanted to say all these things, but my voice caught as I just started at her.

"It's too much, right?" Donna said, a hitch in her voice. "It's gross, and ridiculous, and how will I ever have actual sex with it." She looked down and away from me, her face blushing bright red and tearing up a little.