Unblended Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next thing I knew, Mama grabbed the back of my head and pulled me up to kiss me, and I grabbed onto her hips as I started pounding into her. She clamped down on me, and my voice threatened to physically leave my body as I screamed. I didn't last much longer than that, and I drove as deeply into her as I could when I came. Mama started screaming with me as her cock covered us with issue. Our shared climax seemed to stretch out as I filled her up, and she begged me to drain her of everything she had. Through it all, we confessed our love for each other, each other's bodies, how everything felt, for Mom and Denise kicking Mama out the night previous, possibly also the Blend for making this situation at all possible; things got a little fuzzy for a bit. By the time we collapsed on the bed, we were a fucking mess.

"Wow, that sounded like fun," Denise said from the doorway, already dressed for the office. I raced to cover up, not quite ready to reveal myself to my parents' new partner, but Mama just put her hands behind her head to show her cum-covered body off better. I grabbed whatever clothes I could and continued to shield myself as I made my way to the bathroom, in dire need of a shower.

*****

Amy Hauser, intrepid school newspaper editor, was fond of saying "If you have study hall, you're not taking enough classes." The consummate overachiever had always been a firm believer in a packed class schedule, so I found it hilarious that we had study hall together. I refrained from heckling her about it, and besides, we had Club business to conduct.

"Do we have a table for tomorrow?" I asked, referring to the next day's Activities Fair. The second Friday of the school year was given over to a clearinghouse of extracurricular clubs and sports teams. Given that most of D&D Club was graduating this year, it seemed like a good idea to recruit some new blood.

Amy nodded, not looking up from the notepad she was scribbling on. "Yeah, we're between Anime Club and Drama Club."

"Ooh!" That presented some interesting possibilities. I made a note to bring it up when I had my evening with the Anime Club president that night. I could already hear the Dead Alewives' spiel in my head.

My phone buzzed, and I quietly slipped it out of my pocket to check the message: Sir, I would be honored to have your permission to send you some dick pics. I smiled at Donna's message, from which I deduced positive results, and replied in the affirmative. I shifted in my seat to face Amy a little, not trusting her to sneak a peak over my shoulder. Amy looked up when I gasped at the photos I received: Donna's member had indeed shortened to a stout 11 3/4 inches, as indicated by the measuring tape placed alongside for reference. It looked a little more girthy, but it was otherwise just as attractive as the supersized iteration. I couldn't help but notice that her balls had stayed as large as before, which would likely have some interesting side effects on her orgasms. She also sent me a few wide shots of her naked and flexing her left arm, pure Amazon through and through. I sent an excited string of emojis in response and promised to talk later.

"What happened?" she asked.

"Solicited dick pics," I said, locking my phone and placing it back in my pocket. Amy groaned in disgust.

"Wow. You'd think the Blend have changed things, but some people just don't know how to ask... wait, did you say solicited?"

"I did," I said.

"Who was it?" Amy asked immediately, but then she surprised me and backpedaled. "Wait, sorry, no, I shouldn't ask that." Weirdly, that made me want to tell her, but I knew that wasn't my call.

"I appreciate your sense of restraint. I'll ask if I can make that disclosure and send you a release." Amy stuck her tongue out at me before returning to her writing, and I returned to my campaign planning.

The morning passed, some classes dragging longer than others, and I swanned over to the lunchroom with a mild spring in my step. Michi, Tanya, and Jamie Jay were already at the table and waving at me when I saw Donna exit the lunch line with a ridiculous amount of food piled on a tray. She saw me and immediately made her way over, setting her tray down next to Tanya on her way to lifting me into the air, spinning us around, and planting an excited kiss on my lips.

"It worked!" she cheered, hugging the life out of me as my feet dangled above the floor.

"It sure did..." I started to say, but I was caught off-guard by Donna's eyes. They had transformed overnight from their previous, subtle grey-blue to an arresting spectrum of colors, deep crimson at the outer edges and shifting to a yellow-orange tone around her pupils. Her personal scent, now that I noticed it, had also shifted slightly away from hibiscus and toasted nuts to something smoky and maybe a little acrid, like coal burning or metal smelting.

"You smell like a forge," I murmured as my brain assembled the pieces. I couldn't take my eyes off of Donna's, and it seemed she was similarly entranced by mine.

"I didn't know you had different colored eyes," she said quietly.

"I didn't know you had eyes like magma," I countered, and Donna blushed a little.

"There he goes again," Jamie said with a laugh.

"Ace!" Michiko said. "At least wait until we review her application before you fall in love with her!"

That brought us out of it, as Donna's eyes widened. She set me down and we sat to either side of Tanya, who kissed my cheek with a hug.

"Did you actually fill it out?" I asked, and Donna nodded.

"I figured it wouldn't hurt. Besides, Tessa looked so excited, I didn't want to disappoint her." I nodded at that, Tessa could turn on the adorable kitty face at will. I turned to Michiko, trying to set my face in a stern glare.

"Who's bright idea was that form, anyway?"

Michi just smiled as she popped a slice of tuna roll into her mouth.

"Mine," Tanya said, and I switched my now surprised face to her. "What? Tessa joked about the harem, I thought it was a great idea and suggested some applicants, and then she got that weird spiral-eyed blushing look on her face."

"The Bone Zone," Michi and I both said, to Jamie's amusement.

"You realize that the term 'harem' doesn't actually refer to plural marriage, right?" Donna said through one of her sandwiches.

"It doesn't?" Tanya asked, and Donna held forth for a few minutes on the historical origins of the term and its mutation into its modern misunderstanding. I was instantly reminded of our discussion of ancient Greece from our date, and Donna got very enthusiastic as the other girls at the table asked questions.

"Well, we just call it a sex commune, then," Tanya eventually said, "that's probably how it would have worked out anyway."

"Oh shit!" Jamie suddenly said, grabbing her things in a hurry. "Sorry, I gotta dash, I need to stop by the A/V room while I've got the time." We bid her goodbye, and I was suddenly being interrogated once she was out of earshot.

"Alright buddy," Tanya said, leaning on my shoulders, "spill it: how was last night?"

"What kind of upgrades did you hand out?" Michiko added, glancing over at Donna.

"My body finally feels like it should," Donna said, "and maybe I won't be so nervous around cute girls."

"Aww!" Tanya and Michi cooed. "So, what changed?" Michi asked. Donna and I looked at each other, and she nodded.

"Well, here's the after picture from this morning." I pulled out my phone and showed them the pics Donna sent me earlier.

"Oh damn!" Tanya said. "Do you mind if I ask-"

"Twenty-six inches," Donna said, cutting her off, "I desperately wanted a reduction."

The two other girls were silent for a moment, apart from a whispered sore muri from Michiko.

"Like... seriously?" Tanya asked. "That must have been awful! I wish you told me, but I understand why you didn't. No wonder you dress like you do, you'd be threatening everyone with a lead pipe!"

Donna nodded. "Yeah. I felt like a mutant, and like I'd never be able to do stuff with anyone. How do you put that in someone, you know? I was terrified to show Ace, even, and I really wanted to."

"So, what happened?" Tanya asked.

"Ace showed me his first, and then I showed him mine." Donna smiled at me. "The look in his eyes when he saw me naked... I think he would have let me impale him if I wanted to. I felt so pretty, and desired, and horny. I didn't make it more than a few minutes before I needed to..." Her face turned pure crimson as she relived the evening's events.

"Before you needed to what?" Michiko asked a little breathlessly.

I leaned over and whispered in Michi's ear, gently placing my hand on her thigh (and her rapidly hardening dick). "Before she needed to suck her own cock."

"Oh, fuck," Michi moaned, and I felt her cock pulse through her jeans.

"God DAMN!" Tanya said, slapping Donna on the back. "I mean, I'm glad Ace was able to trim you down to size, but... damn! I bet he offered to help, too!"

"He did. I love sucking on myself, but it was sooooo much better with a friend. His mouth felt so good on me. You girls are super lucky."

"Fuck!" Tanya was floored and very happy for Donna. "That's so cool!"

"I'm sorry you had to give up autofellatio," Michiko said once she found her voice again, "but I fully support you doing what you need to feel comfortable in your own body."

"Thank you, I really appreciate that," Donna said, reaching over to place her hand over Michi's. "But I'm not missing out on anything."

"We thought that might be a possibility," I said, picking up the thread as Michiko blushed furiously at the mental image. "Has your flexibility improved?"

"It did! Before, it took me a lot of stretching to get my legs behind my head, but now it's pretty easy!" Donna blushed again before continuing. "Also, I, uh, I didn't last nearly as long as I usually do when I... do that."

"Well, sensitivity increase seems to be a common enhancement, as it were, as is stamina eventually. I'm really just glad I could help a friend out, you know?" Donna gave me the sweetest smile, and I returned it.

"Yeah, I..." Donna started to say, but we were suddenly interrupted by a loud ruckus coming from the far side of the cafeteria. We all looked over to see two freshman boys throwing punches at one another as a crowd started to gather around them. It seemed a little early in the year for a fistfight to break out in the lunch room, but that didn't seem to stop the combatants any. The ferocity of the donnybrook reminded me of something, and it obviously called for an assertive hand.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" I shouted, the Voice coming out automatically as I stood and marched my way over. The caf went dead silent as everyone turned to see who was intervening, and I heard a series of murmurs and whispers as upperclasspeople recognized me. I fixed my face angrily as the crowd parted before me, the two amateur pugilists facing me with looks of trepidation. I glanced around to find a teacher or other authority figure to take charge of this situation, but none were to be found.

I regarded the two boys. One had a nice black eye forming, and the other's nose was starting to bleed. I'd never seen these two before, so I didn't know what to call them. Weirdly, it made this easier. Impersonal. I grabbed some napkins and handed them to Pugilist B to staunch the blood flow, then grabbed them both by the arm. "Let's go." A few people gasped as I led them away, but I had bigger things to worry about.

The protests started about halfway to the front office. "He started it!" "He wouldn't shut his mouth!" "He called me a fag!" I stopped them dead when I heard that word and glared at them both. "DO. NOT. Use that word again." I have to admit, the Voice really got the point across, and I had to work at not grinning when I got them moving again. Someone must have called ahead, as Mrs. LeBeau was standing outside the office waiting for us.

"Some kind of domestic dispute, from the sound of it," I said, releasing Pugilist A. "This one decided to employ a rather charged term in reference to his 'friend', here, and it devolved to fisticuffs, as one might expect."

"I see," Mrs. LeBeau said, fixing her executive glare on them. "Would you mind taking Mr. Jerome to the nurse's office? I'll deal with Mr. Harris."

"Certainly, Mrs. LeBeau," I said, spinning the kid and walking to the infirmary. I handed the kid off to Nurse Carter with a brief explanation, and she thanked me for helping out. I remembered to mention the Liquid Ozone hair dye before I left, and she said she would check it out.

Michiko was the only one at the table when I got back. "What was that?" she asked.

"You know how Greg Laramie and Tim Hanson got into that fight freshman year?" Both had moved out of district before they blended, so I didn't know if or to what they had changed their current names.

Michiko nodded. "Yeah, both of them had broken ribs and Greg was limping for a month afterwards."

"You know it started because Greg wouldn't stop calling Tim a-"

"Yeah," Michi cut me off, and she nodded in understanding. "How did you know?"

"There's a level of violence associated with that kind of name calling amongst young males, and I recognized it starting up."

Michiko gave me a look I couldn't quite interpret, something between admiration and utter devotion. "Like Mickey and Tessa in eighth grade."

I nodded. "You can't use that word, especially without permission."

We cleared our trash and walked arm-in-arm to AP English. No doubt, word of my amateur disciplinarian antics was sweeping through the halls and I'd be called to account for them before long, but those concerns faded into the background. I was thinking about how much I loved my girls, how much they loved me, the possibility that there was another member of our unique polycule in the offing, but most importantly of all, our impending D&D Club meeting after school and my night with the beautiful girl currently at my side.

It was shaping up to be a truly awesome day.