Unblended Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Blend had been very complimentary to her, boosting her height to 6' 4" and accentuating the curves of her athlete's body quite nicely. She kept her hair short, her suits crisp, and her glasses retro. She would have looked right at home spanking someone in a library and then force-feeding them her cock, and while I'm sure that would make many people's dreams come true, that was not my scene at all.

I suddenly got a strong whiff of something familiar, and I was reminded of a field trip from long ago to Stonehaven Imperial Orchard. We picked apples that had already fallen off the trees, we got to see the harvesting equipment and tour the cidery, then hit up the general store and candy shoppe. They made a bunch of different candy and treats in-house, and I remembered watching them make popcorn balls and apple-flavored candy corn. I also remembered getting sick off of too much of that candy corn, and I finally made the connection. Someone in that classroom smelled like that very niche, very tasty confection.

The bell rang, shaking me out of my memories, and we were off to the races. "Alright, class," Mrs. Jerome said, "let's see if you've absorbed anything useful over the weekend. For what vales of A and B are these functions everywhere differentiable?" She looked us over, and I had the bad luck to still be distracted, which meant I met her gaze head-on. I winced as her face broke out in a wicked grin. "Ah, Mr. Wayne, you look like you have an answer. Hopefully, it is the correct one."

"Fuck," I murmured without realizing, and Mrs. Jerome's raised eyebrow indicated she'd heard me. Welp, that's my grade for the quarter shredded.

"Unorthodox, but an intriguing line of inquiry. Please, proceed." She gestured to the blackboard and held out the piece of chalk.

That's... terrifying. Mrs. Jerome ran a tight ship, and my inadvertent expletive should have sent me to the principal's office. I stood up and walked to the front of the class, the smell of sugar and apples growing stronger. Because OF COURSE, it was coming from the teacher. As if solving differential equations wasn't difficult enough. I reviewed the functions on the board, and I was glad of the initial impression I got before I started getting distracted. Something seemed off about the setup, and I used the time writing down the derived forms to think it over more. I suddenly realized that all three functions were essentially the same, just offset from each other. Still, it was always better to show all the work, so I finished the problem longhand. I placed the chalk down and turned to Mrs. Jerome, who had a look of genuine surprise on her face.

"Well spotted, Mr. Wayne. Ten out of ten."

"With a six from the American judge for coarse language," I responded unbidden. I made it a point to ask Tessa to lay off the impromptu car sex before school, it apparently gave me a death wish.

"Damn puritans," Mrs. Jerome said, "take a seat. Well! I must be getting soft in my old age if a vacuous pretty boy could solve this so easily. No offense."

"Don't forget sex-obsessed, and none taken." As I took my seat, I received shocked looks from my classmates, and I gave the universal sign for I don't fuckin' know, either.

"That was implied, of course." She grinned at me before proceeding with the day's lesson. I kept my head down and took detailed notes, surprised that I could actually learn something after that ludicrous display. The period seemed to fly by, and we were dismissed before I knew it. After receiving the usual amount of homework, of course. I packed up and made to follow the girls out, but my retribution was apparently at hand.

"Mr. Wayne, a moment, please."

I looked at Tessa and Becky, mouthing the word RUN before turning back to Mrs. Jerome. "Yes, ma'am?" She closed the door before leaning against it.

"Don't 'yes, ma'am' me, Mr. Wayne, I'm very cross with you. You ruined a perfectly good teaching moment earlier."

"I'm sorry?" This was a weird prelude to my execution.

Mrs. Jerome sighed, and for a moment she looked utterly human. "I've been using that problem for years to demonstrate the pitfalls of making assumptions. By chance or artifice, you avoided those pitfalls and, by extension, a mild tongue-lashing for trying to take shortcuts."

"So... am I in trouble?"

She laughed; a deep, lyrical tone that would have sounded at home coming from a Disney villain. "Sadly, no, you're not in trouble. You are absolved of wrongdoing, young seeker. Now begone from my sight."

I gave her a short bow and got the hell out of there. Tessa and Becky were waiting for me, and I was delighted to see Michiko had joined them.

"What happened?" Tessa asked. I took her and Michi by the arms and started us towards our lockers, waiting until we were out of earshot before saying anything.

"Nothing, I'm fine, she was just irritated I ruined part of her lesson plan. In a good way, I guess."

"If that's all, why do you look so shaken?" Becky followed up.

"You know that apple candy corn from the orchard?"

"The apple candy corn you buy in twenty pound lots and eat until you get sick every year because you never learn your lesson? THAT apple candy corn?"

"That shit is so good," Tessa said.

"Mrs. Jerome smells like that to me, and I'm terrified it's a metaphor for something."

We were silent for a moment before Becky snickered. "I think there's a Van Halen song all about this." The other girls laughed with her while I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, Running with the Devil."

*****

By the time the end of the day rolled around, I'd been able to talk to Michiko and Tanya about my plan to help Mrs. Adams. Michi was the only one that echoed Dr. Ellison's concerns about unknown side-effects, but they all supported me at least asking the long-time secretary. Still, I was incredibly nervous as I approached the front office. Mrs. Adams looked... alright, certainly better than the previous day, but there was a shadow over her that was impossible to miss. That was all I needed to steel myself and stride over.

"Hi, Mrs. Adams!" I said cheerfully, putting on my most confident smile. She looked up, and her face immediately brightened. "How are you doing?"

"Eh, about as well as someone with a deadly disease could be. Actually, I'm prepping some notes for my stand-in, I'm going in for some pretty comprehensive lab work tomorrow and I decided to take the rest of the week off. My grandchildren also took time off to be with me, which is super nice."

"Sound idea," I said, "I'd be shocked if you wanted to get right back to work after something like that." In my head, I thanked my good luck for holding out, the timing couldn't have been better.

"If we're being honest, that's exactly what I was going to do, but Mrs. LeBeau threatened to suspend me if I didn't take the time. She can be very convincing. But I'm sure you don't want to hear about any more of that, what can I do for you?"

"Actually, I was wondering if I could talk to you for a bit. Privately."

Mrs. Adams gave me a wry grin. "I'm a bit old for you, Ace."

"Seriously, though." She saw the look of determination and nodded. Just then, the principal exited her office.

"Maude, I'm headed to that-..." She stopped mid-sentence when she saw me. "Mr. Wayne, that's convenient. I apologize doing this on such short notice, but I have to cancel our tutoring session today. The superintendent called a meeting of the school board to discuss something trivial and ridiculous no doubt, and the school admins were asked to attend. Let's chat tomorrow and reschedule."

"Sure thing, Mrs. LeBeau," I said.

"Oh, Marguerite, may we use your office for a moment? Ace wanted to discuss something."

"Of course, Maude, it's all yours." I thought I saw a flash of curiosity in the principal's eyes, but she left for her meeting quickly and I wasn't completely sure. Once she'd gone, Mrs. Adams gestured to go ahead of her, and she closed the door once we were both inside.

"So, what's on your mind, young man?"

"How much have Mrs. LeBeau or Ms. Carter told you about my, er, condition?"

"Not a lot, I had to get most of it from your interview. Your situation definitely sucks, but on the plus side, I get to ogle me some prime man-candy for a while yet." I'm not sure whose benefit she said that for, but I definitely appreciated it.

"Well, since then, we've observed some things about how my body is currently functioning, as well as how it's affecting other people."

"You mean the whole 'blended catnip' thing."

I nodded. "It, ah... it goes farther than that, actually."

"What do you mean?"

"You know how Michiko's boobs finally came in?"

"Holy Hannah, did they ever! Talk about a late bloomer, but I suppose better late than never, huh!"

"Yeah, um..." I was trying to figure out how to put it delicately, but Mrs. Adams got there before I did.

"Wait, you didn't have anything to do with that, did you?"

I nodded. "After our first time together. She's not the only person I've affected like that, either. So far, everyone that I've, uh... been with... it's like I'm helping them become the person they wanted to be after the Blend, whether they realized it or not. Attribute size, body shape, hair and eye color; I've landed on 'Blend fixer' to describe it."

"Huh!" Mrs. Adams said. "That's intense! Do you pick what changes?"

"No. At least, I don't think so. So far, all of the changes have been welcome and appreciated, so I have to think that the individual knows what they want to look like and I just facilitate it? Does that make sense?"

"Yeah, I think so." Suddenly, Mrs. Adams's face tightened up, and I figured she saw where I was going. "...wait."

"So," I said, barreling ahead without giving her a chance to respond, "it affected one of my doctors as well, and it did more for her than recolor her hair. She suffered some brain damage when she was much younger and wiped out her sense of smell. I, uh... I fixed it."

I was starting to shake with nerves as Mrs. Adams realized the implications.

"Are you saying..." She was right there, and it was now or never.

"I don't know for sure, obviously your situation is much different, but... I think I can help."

There was complete silence for a solid minute as the secretary digested all of this. I could see a mixture of emotions cycling through her face, and she started tearing up. That nearly got me going, but I took a big breath and fought those emotions off.

"Ace," she said quietly, "the first time I went through this, it was a long, hard road. I fought like the devil through all of the chemo and sickness, the treatments and surgeries. I won't say I barely made it out alive, but it took a long time before I was back to 100%. I know, deep in my heart, I can't do it again, not at my age." I nodded while she took a moment to collect herself. "I don't have much hope to get through it again, and I'm not interested in fighting unless I know it's going to work." She smiled at me suddenly, wiping a tear from her eye.

"Mrs. Adams?"

"Sorry, I feel a little odd being so vulnerable in front of a student. Your doing, I'm guessing?"

"Probably. We're still figuring things out."

She sighed and sat up straight in the chair. "Alright, Mr. Wayne. If I agreed to let you help me, what would you have to do?"

"That's the awkward part, actually. It's not what I have to do, it's, um... it's what you would have to do."

"And what is that?"

"...you'd have to swallow," I said super quietly. I felt so awkward, and I knew trying to explain it in a less vulgar way would take too long and still be awkward. Mrs. Adams, for her part, just stared at me.

"I'm sorry, in my advanced years, my hearing isn't what it used to be. Would you repeat that?"

I sighed. "You would have to swallow. It's my ejaculate that does it, and you would have to ingest it for it to have any effect."

She erupted in the loudest, deepest laughter I'd ever experienced. She laughed so hard, in fact, that she started crying and couldn't breathe. This went on for at least a solid minute, and I got infected with it along with her. Honestly, things were so tense in there up to that point, the break was just what we needed.

"Oh Lord," she said as we started to calm down, "I swear, if you spun this whole tale just to get a blowjob from me, I don't know that I'd even be mad! Hoo!"

"I swear, that's how it works!" I said, trying to defend myself.

"Oh, I believe you! I just... oh wow... magic cum. God has a twisted sense of humor."

"If it would help, my doctors asked to pass along their information, you can get confirmation from them if it would help you think it over."

"I don't need to think it over," Mrs. Adams responded, and after a big sigh, she got up from the chair, walked around the desk, and knelt in front of me. "Besides, whether it helps or not, I'm not facing a long, debilitating fight without ending my drought." She unbuttoned her blouse to reveal the tremendously deep cleavage of her bosom wrapped in an almost see-through lace bra.

"Come on," I scoffed, "you can't expect me to believe no one's wanted to get with this." Seriously, she was a hottie even before I got a glimpse of her giant boobs. The smile I got in return melted my heart.

"Oh, they've tried," she said, "but it never felt right since Harry passed. 'Don't close yourself off, Deedee' he said, 'it'd be a crime if no one else got to experience that bod.'" She smiled sadly. "He must be so angry at me for not moving on, even with this new equipment," she gestured down towards her skirt.

"Have you not done anything at all?"

"I've..." There was a look that passed across her face, like she had to actively stop herself from revealing something. "I know some people that have helped me out in the past, when things got too distracting to function, but no. Nothing intimate like this."

"I'm sorry," I said, a wave of guilt washing over me. "You don't have to go down on me, I don't think, I could probably just fill a mug or something."

Mrs. Adams shook her head and flashed me a brilliant smile. "In a way, I need this. When that report came down, I knew I couldn't go out without really indulging at least one more time." She started rubbing me through my pants, and she purred when she realized I was already rock hard. "I'm sure Harry would have some snarky comments about my first time after him being with a student, though. Especially one so handsome, you're definitely his type."

I gasped in shock as she started unwrapping me from my pants. "Oh yes. Based on the rumors I've been hearing, you and he would get along famously. We loved bringing in younger folks to our bed, and he loved talking shop with them: finding out what everyone liked, exchanging oral tips, recommending new toys. Always mentoring." She laughed. "Don't get me wrong, he loved watching me eat pussy as much as I loved watching him suck cock. But still, we loved sharing our experience with the next generation. Also, we'd fuck like animals afterwards, which was nice."

"Sounds like you were made for each other," I said, bringing one of her hands up to place a soft kiss on it. She turned it to caress my face before helping me finally ease out of my pants. My cock bounced, nearly bopping her on the nose, and she giggled.

"We were," she said, gently running her fingers along my length, "I miss him every day."

"Thank you for sharing all this with me, Mrs. Adams," I said. It was a tender moment, and she placed a gentle kiss on my engorged head.

"I think we've progressed past formalities," she said, waggling my dick in her hand, "please call me Deedee. Especially when you start flooding my throat."

"Yes, ma'am," I responded. She wrapped her soft lips around me, and we both moaned loudly as she started sucking.

"You taste just like Harry," she murmured, and her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she took me to the root in a smooth stroke. Her mouth felt velvety smooth around me, and I started fighting the orgasm that was already building in my core. I glanced down and saw her skirt start to tent obscenely.

"You need any help, Deedee?" I asked, licking my lips. "I think my girls could confirm at least some of those rumors, if it would help." She shuddered before releasing me from her grasp.

"I'll tell you what: if this actually works, we'll make arrangements for you to do whatever you want with me. You and your ladies."

"Oh, fuck, Deedee, I'm gonna cum so quick for you."

"Mmm, good. I love a nice protein shake."

She grabbed one of my hands and slipped it underneath her bra, and I started massaging her soft orb as she returned to bobbing on my cock. I could tell that it probably had quite a bit of sag to it, and I definitely wouldn't have minded seeing it unleashed, or smashed into my face, for that matter.

"Oh, Ace, I'm so wet just from sucking on you," Deedee said, the obvious squelching sounds informing me what her spare hand was doing. "God, I've missed young cock. So hard, so eager. I'm sorry about your condition, the only thing that would make this better would be a pussy to lick, too."

"Tell me about it," I moaned as she resumed her assault. As I'd feared, my attempts to stave off my climax failed. "Oh, Deedee, I'm right there!"

She pulled back to trap my head in between her lips as she stroked me furiously, and I burst. She nearly collapsed into me as I filled her mouth, moaning wildly as she slurped and sucked me down. My hips bucked into her with every powerful stream, and it felt like she was trying to suck my balls out through my dick. I looked down and saw her skirt had shifted, revealing her stroking herself, cum spraying onto the carpet under my chair. My balls seized up at that sight, and Deedee moaned again as a fresh supply of jizz filled her again.

As happened so often, I lost complete track of time in the throes of my climax, and Deedee rested her head against me as we finally came down. I pulled her up and wrapped my arms around her as she slid into my lap, and we kissed briefly before she leaned against my shoulder.

"Damn it," she said, and I looked at her quizzically. "Harry was right, the bastard. I've missed this." She laughed quietly, and we sat in each other's arms for a moment longer before we started getting dressed. "Don't worry about the carpet, I'll take care of it. So, um... what happens now?"

I gave her Dr. Ellison's contact info and said she should have her oncologist get in touch sometime tomorrow. "As for my, uh, as for the alterations, you would normally see results in twelve to eighteen hours, but since we're trying to make some internal adjustments..."

"We'd have to wait for my test results." Deedee nodded, then gave me a big hug. "Thank you so much, Ace. Even if all I got out of this was a young cock in my mouth and reminding me of some very nice times with my husband."

"I'm happy to help. And I'd really like to return the favor sometime," I said, and she blushed.

"We'll see."

I left the office and made for my car. Michiko had moved the Eight-Six next to it, and she and Tessa were waiting for me.

"So?" they asked in unison.

"I've done my part, now we cross our fingers."

"Not that," Tessa said, "how was she?"

I smirked. "A gentleman doesn't discuss such matters in mixed company."

"DAMN IT," Tessa said, slapping the hood of the Eight-Six before reaching under her voluminous skirt, fidgeting with something, and then handing Michiko her panties.

"Thank you very much!" Michi said, taking a quick whiff before stuffing them in a pocket of her jumpsuit.

"I swear," I said, sighing "these prop bets involving me are getting ridiculous."