Unblended Ch. 12

Story Info
The principal gives Ace a hand; Donna joins the "family."
19.8k words
4.91
7.5k
11

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Guest238
Guest238
100 Followers

This continuing story is based on the setting created by icedragonmo3 in their story The Blending (located at The Blending). It contains lots of characters of intersex gender with exaggerated proportions, oral sex, anal sex, multiple huge cumshots, cum swallowing, polyamorous relationships, incestuous relationships, populist rhetoric, random Greek terminology, and unrealistic depictions of unusual anal cavity depth and elasticity.

As always, all persons participating in sexual activities or described in a sexual manner are at least 18 years of age. All characters, locations, web sites, and scenarios presented here are a work of fiction, and any resemblance to real-world people and places is coincidental.

*****

"What if we put the camera here?"

"Yeah, that's already much clearer. You still need way better lighting before you stream anything, but once you have it, the viewers should be able to see everything. Speaking of, THIS viewer wants to see something."

"We're already on full display, for crying out loud."

"She wants to watch you go down on me, babe."

"Yeah, I'm getting a little tired hearing all about 'Ace and his incredible mouth' from your lady friends. If I didn't know any better, I'd swear they're exaggerating."

I rolled my eyes and looked at Jenny Lynx's smirking face through the screen. Tanya had come by Gina's for dinner with the defensive line, then stayed until the end of my shift to come home with me. We'd been hanging out in my room, naked but otherwise just chilling out, when Jenny reached out to say hello, having found herself with some free time. That led to us getting a video call going, which led to Jenny getting naked with us as we talked about livestream setups. Her advice was incredibly helpful, and I could already tell the difference in video quality from previously.

Without much preamble, I took Tanya in my arms and gave her a deep, slow kiss. She returned it with a giggle, our bodies pressing together as we embraced. Tanya tended to give me tight bear hugs, and the pressure of her curvy form squeezing against me felt great. I heard an "aww!" from the speakers, and we turned to see Jenny giving us puppy dog eyes.

"You two look so cute together!" she exclaimed.

"Do you mind if I take my time with this?" I asked. "Tanya and I haven't had any alone time since... when was it?"

"Sunday morning," she replied.

"Jeez," Jenny said sarcastically, "I'm surprised you can control yourself at all." She gave us a dismissive wave of her hand. "Proceed."

I gave Tanya another kiss before taking one of her mammoth breasts in my hands and lavishing it with attention. Tanya closed her eyes and sighed contentedly as I sucked and massaged her incredible endowments. She and Jenny exchanged comments about size and sensitivity while I indulged my somewhat neglected boob obsession. They both giggled as Tanya tried to smother me to death between them. I wouldn't have minded if she succeeded.

"Gonna be honest," I heard Jenny say, "sometimes, I wish I had boobs bigger than people's heads."

"You should come visit, then," Tanya said, running her hand through my hair, "Ace can hook you uUUUH!" I chomped down on her nipple in an attempt to cut her off. She grimaced when she saw the look I gave her and mouthed "sorry" to me.

"He can what?" Jenny asked.

"He can, uh, suck your soul out through your dick," Tanya said, trying to recover and not doing a great job. Somehow, though, it worked.

"Pfft," Jenny scoffed, "so far, he's all show and no go."

"Sorry, it's going to be a while yet," I said, easing Tanya down onto the bed before lowering myself in between her luscious thighs. "I haven't been eating NEARLY enough pussy lately." I didn't wait for an answer as I gently lifted Tanya's fully-hardened cock and balls out of the way to start licking the complete length of her slit.

"Oh! No, that's totally fair, go ahead on. Actually, good for you wanting to do that and I'm right there with you."

"Mmm... he does love a balanced diet," Tanya said, my oral ministrations having the usual and immediate effect. She rested her hands on the back of my head, not so much to provide any direction as to increase the amount of contact, and I really enjoyed the sensation of her ruffling my hair with her fingers.

From past experience, I knew that Tanya's outer lips tended to be pretty sensitive, so I took care to suck on them very gently. My tongue darted in and out of her, her intoxicating aroma and sour-sweet juices nearly overwhelming me. I took another long lick from bottom to top, and Tanya gasped when I hit the spot where her pussy met her scrotum. That particular spot seemed a little firmer than the tissue around it, and I normally wouldn't have noticed if I wasn't paying extra attention to the feminine portal. I carefully probed around that spot with my tongue, discovering that it was a firm little nubbin hiding just inside Tanya. She immediately responded with a loud shriek.

"What are you... how... what..." Tanya sputtered, her breath leaving her in gasps.

"Huh," I said to myself, "typical male behavior, really."

"What is?" Jenny asked.

"I forgot about Tanya's clit." I proceeded to correct my error, returning the nub to between my lips and flicking it with my tongue. Tanya screamed in ecstasy, and my face was immediately covered in her sweet nectar. Her hips rocked against me as I sucked on the button, her more masculine attributes bouncing against me. I eased off, returning my tongue to deep within her folds, and Tanya's body slowly lowered back onto the bed as her climax receded.

"Holy fuck," Tanya said, "that was... FUCK."

"Is that the first time anyone's played with your clit?" Jenny asked incredulously.

"In her defense, she didn't have one previously," I said, to which Tanya agreed with a thumbs up.

"Yeah, that would explain it," Jenny said with a laugh.

"Still," I said, looking at the screen, "I would have thought my other ladies would have mentioned it by now. Especially if it gets that sort of reaction with just a little bit of attention."

"That's no secret, actually," Jenny said, "first of all, you're young yet and don't have the breadth of experience us elders do."

"You're only ten years older than us," I observed, "that hardly makes you an elder."

"More to the point," Jenny continued with a huff, "boys are pretty dumb, so they wouldn't think to look for one on themselves after they blend."

"Well, girls are icky and also dumb," I retorted, sticking my tongue out at the camera.

"Girls," Jenny continued after flipping me off, "tend to focus on their shiny new phalluses, which are a lot easier to find and manipulate. Eventually, though, everyone figures it out, and you get ludicrous displays like that. You have to be careful playing with them, though, the Blend makes them SUPER sensitive."

"Does knowing that help at all in your work?" I asked, and Jenny nodded enthusiastically.

"Some performers work with a little vibe that sits right on it, you can't tell it's there because of everything else in the way. When it's time for a big finish, someone triggers it remotely and boom, mind-shattering orgasm and a gigantic mess."

"That's pretty cool," I said, grateful for another look behind the curtain. I turned back to Tanya and noticed her cock was still rock hard. I also noticed that her torso glistened a little with sweat, but that was it. "Hey, T, did you not cum?"

"The giant mess on your face says I did," she snarked, gesturing appropriately.

"I meant out of this," I said, taking her in hand. She gasped again as my fingers wrapped around her.

"Oh, fuck... no, but it's primed." She sat up a bit to watch me, and I gave her a sly grin.

"Hmm. Jenny, anything specific you need to see?" I turned and saw Jenny leaning back, one hand tweaking a nipple and the other stroking her own turgid member. I suddenly realized how close I was to my own orgasm despite no one having so much as glanced at my dick, let alone interacted with it.

"Go crazy," Jenny said.

"Yes, please." I leaned over, turning my body to ensure my cock was clearly in view of the camera. I flicked my tongue over Tanya's head to capture some precum, then buried her in my throat. As expected, it sent me screaming over the edge, and I felt my cock twitch uncontrollably.

"Oh, fuck!" Tanya and Jenny both said as I started cumming all over myself. I think Tanya knew what was going to happen as she urged me on, but Jenny had no idea. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched the attractive camgirl mauling herself, her pace quickening as she raised one of her own hefty globes to her lips to lick and suck. Tanya reached down to wipe some of my jizz from my body to sample, and she moaned as she swallowed it down. Once my orgasm had concluded, I turned and gave Tanya my complete attention, taking her cock into my mouth fully and repeatedly. Somehow, this felt a little bit like an audition, so I pulled out every trick I'd learned to maximize Tanya's pleasure.

"Fuck, Ace,' Jenny said, her voice dripping with desire, "that looks so hot." I grinned internally as I sucked gently on Tanya's rather hefty balls, about the size of racquetballs unless I missed my guess. Tanya continued to run her fingers through my hair as I cycled through playing with her balls, licking her shaft, sucking on her crown, and swallowing her entire length. I could feel her getting very close, and I kept my pace up to take her across the line. Jenny was the one to set her off, though.

"Tanya, please cum with me! I want to see it!"

"Fuck yeah, Jenny, I'm cumming!"

I started bobbing my head as Tanya exploded, practically trying to drown me in her girly issue. Following Jenny's request, I let wave after wave of cum drip out of my mouth and along Tanya's shaft instead of just swallowing it all. "Ah!" came a cry from the speakers, the lewd image of Tanya's orgasm leaking from my mouth sending Jenny into one of her own. I started stroking Tanya as I watched Jenny blast herself in the face, her mouth wide open to catch as much as she could while the rest landed on her tits. Tanya's cock pulsed in my mouth as we watched our internet friend jerk herself into a giant mess.

Once the throes of our respective passions died down, we stayed right where we all were; Jenny had collapsed on her bed, while Tanya pulled me up under her own remaining power to cuddle me between her pillow-soft boobs. We kissed gently, Tanya licking an errant glob of her cum from the side of my mouth, and I sighed contentedly.

"Tell me you recorded that," Jenny said eventually.

"Of course," I said. "I need to build up content, don't I?" I proceeded to clean Tanya, licking up all the cum I'd let escape to put it where it belonged. She returned her hand to my hair and started petting me like a cat.

"I meant for me, but yeah, that's good thinking." She moaned as she watched me attend to my insanely hot girlfriend. "Kitty likes his cream, doesn't he?" she purred, which turned into laughter when I flipped her off.

"You won't be so glib if he ever gets his hands on you," Tanya said. There was a pause before Jenny responded, and her voice sounded introspective and far-off when she did.

"I can hardly wait."

*****

The next morning, I dashed into English class just ahead of the final bell, dropping into my seat with an exaggerated sigh. Tanya and I had disregarded our several alarms to remain cuddled in bed that morning. She felt so warm and soft pressed against me, and she nuzzled and squeezed into me firmly enough to crack ribs. We spent at least 15 minutes with her on top of me, kissing and whispering loving affirmations to each other before Mama rousted us out of bed. I let Tanya use the shower first, knowing full well we'd be even more late if we "saved time" showering together, and we somehow got our act together and out the door with enough tome to beat the late bell.

"Late evening?" Michiko asked. I was about to turn around to deliver a scathing response when Mrs. Hawthorne cleared her throat and called us to attention. What followed was a spirited discussion of the previous day's assigned reading from Frankenstein. Michiko and I got into it a little debating whether the Monster was inherently evil or merely the victim of his environment, which galvanized the entire class into a comparison of Victor Frankenstein to his creation. I noticed Mrs. Hawthorne quietly smiling at us as the discussion went on, likely due to her getting to sit back and watch her students run things themselves.

She did eventually reign us in to give us the next day's assignment right as the bell rang. Outside of class, Michiko pushed me against the lockers and gave me a deep kiss. She took one of my hands and slid it into her jumpsuit, allowing me to play briefly with one of her wonderful F-cup boobs.

"What was that for?" I asked, a touch out of breath from the sudden act.

"Playing devil's advocate, I know for a fact you agree with me on nurture over nature."

"Well, that wouldn't have started a vigorous debate, now would it?"

There was a small cough to our side, where Becky was watching us and blushing.

"Oh!" I said, "sorry, we tend to be a little inappropriate with the PDA."

"No, no," she responded, "I was just wondering if I could..."

Michi smiled and stepped back, gesturing towards me. "Please, go right ahead!"

Becky stepped forward, her 6' 6" frame looming over me. She looked a little nervous, which only made her blush harder. She didn't hesitate, however, leaning down and planting a soft, slow kiss on my lips before pulling away.

"Do you appreciate a good debate partner, as well?" I asked with a smirk.

"Of course," she said, "but I really just wanted to kiss you."

"How was it?" Michi asked. Becky regarded me for a moment before smiling and shrugging.

"It was alright." She turned and headed off to her next class as Michi wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Don't listen to her," she said, "just the thought of our lips caressing gets me hard for you, my darling boy."

The following two classes passed pretty quickly. Calculus was as brutal as usual, and this time I didn't draw Mrs. Jerome's attention, thankfully. She did give me a curious look when class ended, but I tried not to think too hard about it. Then it was on to fourth-year Latin, that year taught by Italian emigre Signorina Renata Scolari.

"Italian emigre" was a slight exaggeration, actually: Ms. Scolari had dual US. and Italian citizenship. She was born and grew up in Boston (because of course she did) and spent most of her summers and a decade after college working on her family's ancestral vineyard in Tuscany. There were some rumors that the Scolaris and Torettis knew each other back in the Old Country; I'd been working at Gina's one summer when Ms. Scolari came in with her mother, and (then) Mr. Toretti got into a screaming match with them, in Italian no less, so I suspected there was some truth to it. Whatever it was, it didn't stop the Scolaris from ordering up big plates of pasta and tipping at least 30%. Or from exchanging an intense stream of Italian profanity when they left. Or from Mrs. Scolari coming back in and planting a big kiss on Mr. Toretti.

Ms. Scolari was a dead ringer for Sophia Loren in her mid-30s, with deep auburn hair and warm brown eyes. She favored flowy dresses that accentuated her curvy figure, though in a modest way given that she worked in a high school. She taught French, Spanish, and Latin with a breezy flair, and her accent often switched between Italian fire and Southie swagger. She also swore like a sailor when she wasn't on the clock. Honestly, it was very difficult to not like her, and I lucked out when I learned she'd be teaching senior Latin.

That day, we were starting a long-term class project where we would each be given a role within a large Roman city. As the year progressed, we would be asked to describe our interactions with our classmates as well as react to events that might occur. Ms. Scolari produced a basket of envelopes, far more than was required for her class of ten students, and called us up by name to select one. We would open them together and then start our first assignment, a description of ourselves and our daily lives to the class. When my turn came, I picked from the bottom of the basket and returned to my seat. Once everyone had picked, we took a look. I was not surprised at all to discover that I had chosen Catullia Sabina Quarta, an Athenian by birth and currently a successful meretrix and lena who owned and operated the most popular brothel in the city. Knowing what I did of prostitution in the ancient world, I realized I could have some fun with it, especially if I got some advice from Mx. Miller. I was considering my options when someone asked me a question.

"Say again?" I said, turning to my right. Katie Gibson was looking at me quizzically.

"Who did you get?" she asked again, and I folded the information back up before replacing it in the envelope.

"I think I want to keep it a surprise for now," I demurred. "So I'll understand if I ask who you got and you tell me to buzz off."

The curvy linebacker smiled at me and shook her head, offering me her stat sheet. "I'm a city magistrate, apparently a pretty popular one." I scanned the brief history of Junius Flavius Gravus and nodded. I was especially interested to see it made specific mention of my brothel as a favorite relaxation spot.

"Be careful that you don't rely on it," Ms. Scolari said, looking over my shoulder, "the public can be quite fickle in difficult times. And you, Mr. Wayne?"

"I suspect I have some research to do," I said, handing her my envelope. She looked inside, and her eyebrows raised when she saw the role I'd drawn.

"Ah, yes, indeed," she said, giving me a lascivious smirk. "You should absolutely do that research, I suspect you'll be more important than you realize even now."

"I'm lucky my girlfriend's dad teaches Ancient History at UMass, I suspect they can point me in the right direction."

Ms. Scolari nodded. "Well, if you have any questions they can't answer, please feel free to come see me. And that goes for all of you," she said, addressing the rest of the class. "Administering a Roman city is not easy, and you all have roles to play in its success or downfall."

With that, class proceeded to the rest of the day's lesson, a quick review of various niche conjugations. The entire time, I was only half paying attention; the rest of my brain was focused on how I could best serve both the city and my own interests as a member of the oldest profession. I also knew Donna would be very interested in this project given her specific historical interests. Luckily, she exited her French class across the hall from my Latin class, and I briefed her on the project as we walked to lunch together. She was wearing her green-and-maroon letterman's jacket over a black tank top that contained her muscular frame only reasonably well otherwise. Paired with skinnier jeans than I'd seen her wear normally and her usual men's black platform boots, she definitely had that "fuck around and find out" look. I'm sure we made quite a pair when I took her arm to hang on.

"Ugh, I knew I picked the wrong language this year," she said with a huff.

"It's early enough, yet," I replied, "you could probably switch if you test in."

"I might," she said. She seemed pretty tense, and her muscles felt like coiled springs.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Thinking about tonight," she said. She giggled a little as she said it, so at least it was a good nervous.

"Yeah?" I asked, my voice lowering ever so slightly. "Anything in particular?"

"Not if I don't want to snap the straps," she said, glancing down to her jeans.

Guest238
Guest238
100 Followers