Unbroken Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luis on the other hand watched as his Aidan went away with his father. He smiled really brightly and took a deep breath, looking around at the happy people. He took a deep breath and moved his eyes to look down. As soon as he moved his eyes down, he saw his friend waving at him and he smiled. Charles was putting on a pretty black designer's suit that made him look sexy as usual. He had a yellow mask with him and he was calling to him.

Seeing him waving, Luis gestured to him that he would be down in just a minute. Then he moved his eyes to Aidan and his father and saw the happiness in the cabinet members' eyes. Some of them were greeting Aidan some were hugging him while others were kissing his cheeks and his hands. Somehow Luis got really happy seeing Aidan in that happy mood. It showed him that the boy was accepted by everyone. Who wouldn't be, he thought as a beam appeared on his lovely face. God! He really loved Aidan like crazy.

After a few minutes of the introduction, Luis heard his father calling him and he went there. Reaching there, he wrapped his arms around Aidan and brought him closer for a kiss on the lips right there in front of his father and the cabinet members. The kiss was just quick but it was passionate and lovely. He wished it hadn't ended.

"I must say," One of the cabinet members said. "You have found yourself a precious gem. He is really cute and you look perfect together. You really were meant to be together."

"Yeah," Luis chattered as he brought his Aidan closer to his body. "We were really meant to be together. Thanks to my father here," He gestured. "I found my soul mate and the one person that I love like crazy. He is driving me nuts."

The cabinet members and the king all bust out into laughter, making Aidan blush. He wanted to run away and be somewhere else but that crazy prince of his had him gripped so tight that he couldn't even move. He was stuck listening to the men teasing him.

"That's called love." One of them babbled. "Love can drive you insane."

"And if you are just starting to experience it," Another one of them laughed. "Then get ready to finally go insane when you are deeper in love."

"I think I will experience that soon," Luis joked. "This boy is really something else. I love him like crazy. He is my better half and I wouldn't have loved anything more. He is the reason for my happiness like my father said. I won't be surprised if I will be in chains at psychiatry somewhere." He laughed, followed by the other members.

"I think you are making him blush." One of them laughed.

"Maybe..."

"Luis!" Aidan called softly. "I think you are the one who is blushing." He laughed softly. "I know you are the one blushing because you..."

"Really," Luis teased. "Maybe I should just go insane with love so that I can follow you everywhere."

"You are crazy." Aidan chuckled, forgetting that he was with the members of the cabinet. "I can see that this party..."

"Not this party," Luis faced Aidan and cupped his hands in his. "Just you! You are the one getting to me."

"But..."

"Ahem!" Someone cleared his throat, bringing Aidan and Luis back to reality. Aidan immediately moved his eyes forth and dropped them as he couldn't bear to look in their eyes. He was blushing and he couldn't hide it. This was Luis' entire fault.

"See," Luis gestured, pointing at Aidan. "I told you..."

"Hey!" The king beamed. "Stop teasing my son alright?"

Luis raised his hands as if he was surrendering. Then he dropped them to Aidan's hips and smiled brightly. "I won't tease him anymore."

"Good!" The king gushed. "I think you have people that are dying to meet Aidan. Could you go and introduce him to them."

"Of course," Luis was more than happy he was gonna do that. He already wanted many people to know his baby so it was nothing. "Excuse us," He bowed and then left with Aidan. He had his hand around Aidan's waist the whole time. It was amazing and he didn't want to let go of it. As they passed the stage where they had been standing they noticed that no one was there. They were probably in the crowd chatting.

"You really do blush beautifully," Luis teased, almost like a whisper. "I think you should do it more often okay."

"Seriously, you've got to be kidding me." Aidan laughed softly, making his way to the staircase. "That isn't happening here, not ever."

"Well, I would like to see it once in a while." Luis pleaded softly.

"Maybe if you are lucky, you will definitely see it."

"I know I will be lucky." Luis enthused, massaging on Aidan's waist. "I know you can't bear to see my begging. Besides, I remember your vow back there."

"Hmm," Aidan made his way down the stairs with Luis holding him. He could already see people eyeing him. "Are you trying to blackmail me?"

"Maybe," Luis said. "But I know you will be able to do it sooner."

"We just have to wait and see then."

They continued going down the stairs and when they did they met with Charles who had the brightest smile ever. He had his mask in his hand just like Luis. Seeing the two of them, he hugged Aidan and then Luis.

"You look really cute this night." Charles complimented Aidan with a cute smile. "You are simply just glowing and it is..." He stopped and gestured with his hand. "...I could see my friend couldn't tear his eyes away from you. Hell, I couldn't tear my eyes away from you and..." He trailed off when he saw the look in Luis' eyes. He smiled brightly and wrapped his hand around Luis' shoulder. "Sorry, dude, I don't mean it like that. I was just saying..."

"I know what you were saying, alright." He paused and gave a satisfying chuckle. "I know you cannot do that. But you are right," He leaned on his friend's shoulder. "He is looking amazing tonight. I am sure that there are a lot of guys with their eyes on him."

"Yes!" Charles chuckled. "But too bad he is stuck with an idiot like you." He joked.

"Yeah," Luis breathed. "But this idiot is the luckiest in this party. No one is with someone like Aidan. That means that I have won." He chuckled, winking at Aidan. "This prince...I mean this angel..." He pointed at Aidan. "...is mine."

They all laughed together before Hanna came to them excitedly. She first greeted Charles and then handed Aidan's mask to Aidan. "Can you come with me?" Hanna asked excitedly.

"Of course, but where..."

"Please, just come." Hanna literally begged. "I want to show you something really important. I am telling you that you will love it a whole lot."

"Sure." Aidan smiled and turned to leave but Luis gripped his arm and pulled him closer to his body.

"Hey," He groaned at his sister. "Are you trying to steal my groom away from me? Where are you taking him?"

"Hey, come on." Hanna rolled her eyes. "You know he is not yours alone. Besides, I just wanna show him something. It will only be a minute and by the way, I think many people wanna see him so..."

"Fine," Luis breathed. "Tell me where you will be and I will come to you."

"Around." Hanna said simply. "There are a lot of people here and I am sure they are..."

"I will go with her." Aidan smiled at Luis. "You stay and chat with Charles here. When I am done...I will come back to you okay?"

"But..."

"Hey," Aidan gave a killer smile. "I will find you here okay? Besides, if you want you can look for me or go to the stage. I will see you and come to you."

"Okay." Luis gave in. "I love you."

"I love you too." Aidan gave Luis a soft but passionate kiss on the lips and left with Hanna.

After they left, Charles gave a soft teasing chuckle and stared at his friend. "You are too serious. He has just gone with your sister. It's not like he is gone forever. He will be back here and I think it's about time we chatted don't you think?"

"Yeah," Luis snapped out of his mood. "Let's chat."

***

"Thank you so much." Aidan said, shaking the hands of the couple that had just congratulated him. "You are a beautiful couple too."

"Yeah," The couple looked at each other. "But you are really beautiful. You look like an angel from above. The prince is really lucky you know. I just wish you were together right now because you look wonderful together."

Hearing those wonderful words, Aidan smiled brightly and then shook the hands of the couple once again. From all that they have said he had no idea how to reply to them so he just smiled and let everything flow.

"Thank you so much. I will see you around."

The couple smiled and then Aidan left, breathing in deeply. Hanna was by his side and she was still excited. But they had left Luis' side about twenty minutes ago and all he has been doing is greeting people. They keep on coming from everywhere and he has been greeting them. They have been congratulating him, complementing him and wishing him. Only God knows how many people he was gonna greet before the party finally ended.

"Sorry about that." Aidan apologized to the happy Hanna. "You are probably..."

"Don't worry about it." She giggled softly. "I know this kind of life and trust me it is really stressful at times. But...you will get used to it."

"Nah," He chuckled softly, slowly walking, following Hanna. "So what do you have to show me? I am really eager to see it here."

"Just follow me."

She held his hand and took him till they reached to where some people were having glasses of champagne and chatting. There were about five men but once they arrived there, four men left, leaving only one handsome guy.

The guy was really handsome but not like Luis. He was probably of the same age as Luis. He had deep brown eyes, chocolate brown shot hair and beards which was well shaved and he had a well curved face. Not that Aidan was interested in him or something. The guy was in a black designer's suit, green shirt and deep brown shoes. He was wearing brilliant smile on his face, staring deeply at Hanna. Hanna too was smiling brightly.

From that smile and that wonderful gaze Aidan could tell that those two had something between them. It was the same way Luis and he stared at each other since they fell for each other. It was just amazing. But it was taking too long and Aidan had to clear his throat.

"Ahem!"

"Sorry," Hanna gasped, clearing her throat. Then she moved her eyes to him and chuckled. "Aidan this is my boyfriend, Henry."

"Oh," Aidan gasped, extending his hand. "So he is the one?" He chuckled softly. "It is nice to finally meet the man who has my sister going crazy."

The guy chuckled nervously. "It is nice to meet you too, your highness." He bowed and kissed Aidan's hand.

Aidan smiled brightly. "Please, don't be so formal okay? Just call me Aidan."

"Alright," The guy smiled, shaking his hand while a bright smile appeared on his face. "Aidan! I have heard a lot about you. I also heard you helped me and my girlfriend work things out."

Hearing the guy's words, Aidan smiled brighter and slightly moved his head towards Hanna. "You told him?" he whispered.

"Yes!" Hanna chuckled softly. "He asked the reason why I changed my mind so I couldn't hide it from him. I was just too excited at that time and I couldn't help myself. You do understand though, right?"

"Of course," Aidan couldn't mask the excitement in his voice. "It is fine. I am just happy I am meeting the man you have gone crazy for."

They all laughed out loudly like they were friends. The guy was really nice and friendly too. They talked like they were friends and even joked about it too. Before they knew it, people had already gathered to talk to Aidan and congratulate him. He knew it was gonna be a really long night especially with all the people around. He had to do his best to keep that smile on his face. He didn't want to lose that smile no matter what especially with the people commenting on his beauty. It was just amazing the way they talked to him. They were already showing him respect. After chatting with some people, he got the surprise of his life when the media people and photographers approached him. They were awfully nice and they were taking pictures of him.

"Hello, your highness." They greeted, bowing their heads.

"Hello!" He said softly, looking around at them.

"Can we please...take pictures of you...for the magazines?"

"Huh?" He quite couldn't understand it. "You want...to take pictures?"

"Yes, your highness," They said. "Please, this is really important. We would like as many pictures as we can for the magazine and every social media. You are perfect to be on our cover."

Aidan opened his mouth to speak but no word came out from his mouth. It was like he was frozen and couldn't move an inch.

"Of course," Hanna answered quickly. "I am sure he would love to take pictures." She gestured for him to agree. "I am sure he is perfect. Just look at the way he is glowing. Many people would love to see him in a magazine."

"Err..." He breathed and then smiled brightly. "Sure. I would love to."

"Okay." They seemed really excited. "Let's find a great place to take photos okay?"

Aidan quickly turned and looked at Hanna and her handsome boyfriend. Then he excused himself and went away with the photographers, excited and happy. Even as he was walking, the photographers were already taking pictures of him. All the people had their eyes on him and they were gasping.

"He's so handsome." They gasped. "Just look at the way he's glowing. The prince is really lucky."

Aidan had no idea being famous could feel that beautiful. He was literally drowning in all the fame. He couldn't believe that people admired him like that. There were a lot of gasps and comments coming from everywhere. His heart was already racing with excitement. Only God knew how many people he had greeted and how many beautiful words they had used on him.

Aidan was really happy. He couldn't mask that happiness and from that wonderful smile it was clear that he was just drowning on his happiness.

***

"That kiss," Charles chuckled a bit louder. "You should have seen yourself man. You literally had yourself joining his body."

"Yeah," Luis shrugged as he took a sip of his wine. "I am sure that people were busy admiring it."

"Maybe," Charles chirped. "But I could see some girls gasping out back. They were literally imagining themselves in Aidan's shoes. You should have seen their faces."

"Yeah, they wish." He took another sip. "Too bad I was never into girls and I am already taken. Too bad for them. They can exaggerate all they want but they will never get me. I will always be Aidan's and no one else's."

"That's the spirit," Charles squeezed his shoulder. "You should just be Aidan's."

"Speaking of Aidan," Luis cackled. "I wonder where he is. He's been gone for quite some time and I need him. I need to see him."

"You my man are really in love." Charles chirped. "I still can't believe you are still the same man I was with a month ago. You have totally changed and it's a good change."

"Hmm," Luis nodded, moving his eyes through the crowd. He just wanted Aidan. He had been gone for quite some time. "Maybe you also need a good boyfriend."

"Yeah," Charles sighed. "As soon as I find one I will tell you okay? I haven't seen the right one."

"Yeah, I didn't have to search. He came right to me."

"You are one lucky guy. I really admire you."

"Don't worry," He tapped on his chest. "I am sure that you will find one soon. Just help me find my Aidan. I want him right by my side. I swear I am gonna kill Hanna for taking him for so long."

"You are crazy. Anyway, let's go and find him."

Luis smiled brightly and then slowly began passing around, looking for Aidan. He had his eyes everywhere, looking for his love. He was feeling really empty without him and he didn't like that feeling at all. The only one he wanted was Aidan. He was gonna find him and he was gonna kiss him so tenderly on the lips.

On his way to finding Aidan, many people congratulated and told him how lucky he was. That made looking for Aidan a little difficult. Man he couldn't even locate his sister. He swore he was gonna kill her if he found her. She had been the one who had insisted that he follows her. He would have been with his love by now.

"Phew!"

Luis moved his eyes to the dance floor and did a quick scan. There was still no sign of him. Moving his eyes to the front, Luis almost bumped into a man who was just in front of him. The man had a beautiful red mask on him. He had a dirty blonde short hair and his eyes were grey, light grey. He was putting on a pretty black suit which was fitted on his skin very well. But he had a huge smile on his face.

When he moved his eyes up, Luis also noticed that the man had a beautiful golden crown on his head. He smiled brightly and chuckled softly. From that crown he could guess that the guy was a prince, probably from another kingdom because the invitation had gone far and wide.

"Sorry," Luis apologized to the masked man. "I am really sorry. I shouldn't have..."

The guy chuckled softly in a sweet voice. "It's fine, Prince Luis. I know you were busy. I should have been walking carefully."

"Yeah," Luis said. "Excuse me."

Luis turned to leave but he heard the man say something that made him stop.

"Care for a dance?" The man asked. "You dance really well, Prince Luis. I would like to have one dance with you."

Luis stared at the man and tried to speak to him, confidently. "Err...I don't think..."

"Just one dance." The man pleaded. "All I am asking for is just a single dance. Please."

"Well, you see...err..."

"Prince William," The man said. "Prince William from Namary Kingdom, I came all this way just to see the great Luis introduce his husband. It was really beautiful and that boy is," The man gestured with his hands.

"Thank you," Luis chuckled, nervously rubbing on his head. "But I don't think I can dance with you, Prince William. I am really sorry but..."

"It's just a dance." William chuckled softly, too confidently. "There is nothing wrong with it if you are worried about that. Besides, I heard it from the king that we could dance with either of you. Are you gonna deny the humble request of Prince William." He spoke so sweetly, too sweet.

"Err..." Luis didn't want to dance but the guy in front of him was just too much. He was being persistent. "Actually, I was..."

"Come on." The prince gripped his hand and smiled brightly. Then he took the resistant Luis to the dance floor and rested his hand on his shoulder and another on his right hand, raising it high in the air. Luis took his shaky hand and dropped it to the masked man's waist, carefully gripping on it.

The music was playing and it was waltzing music. Luis was feeling uneasy and he didn't like that feeling at all. Had he been the way he was a month ago, he would have taken the opportunity and danced with the guy and lead to another thing later but right then he was just into Aidan so he was a little bit hesitant about dancing with another guy.

"Are you ready, Prince Luis?"

Luis nodded but before that he wore his mask back before he finally started waltzing with the guy who seemed too happy he was dancing with him. He took a deep breath and just concentrated on not messing up. The dance started and the two of them began waltzing together. They took it slow, following the music.

"Actually, it's an honor to dance with the great Prince Luis." William confessed as he held Luis' shoulder tighter. "I have heard a lot about you but...we've actually never met in person."

"Thanks..." Luis had his eyes everywhere, trying to spot Aidan from the crowd but there was no luck. He tried to look and look but Aidan was nowhere to be seen. It was like he had suddenly got lost in the crowd or he was somewhere, talking with the people.

"You are looking for him, right?" Prince William gushed, moving to the other side.

"Huh?"

"Prince Aidan!" The guy gasped. "It is he that you are looking for right?"