Unbroken Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving his eyes away, he quickly let go of the prince and closed his eyes. Something was definitely wrong with him. He had never felt like that before about someone in his life. He had a strange feeling that all was not what it seemed. His powers, his powers reacted and he could feel a really powerful energy surround him.

He opened his eyes quickly and he could feel energy, aside from that of his. It was really strange and...somehow like dark. He didn't know how he could feel it but he just felt it like that. Now he knew something was wrong with him. And where did that energy come from? He was really confused.

"Aidan!" King Julian looked at the boy who was looking rather strange. "Are you okay, son?"

Aidan's eyes never left the smiling prince. "Yes, father. I think I feel a bit dizzy from last night."

"Go and rest," The king suggested. "Everyone else is asleep so...go and rest okay? You will feel better after resting some more."

"Yeah," Aidan could still feel it. "I think I will go and rest now. Excuse me."

Without saying any more word, Aidan left the throne room and to his surprise, he felt really okay. Everything that he had felt in that room was gone. It was like he was back to himself. What was that all about, he thought as he tried to understand his body? Back there it had been like something terrible was there. And how the hell did he feel that?

"Father is right," He touched his head, massaging on it softly. "I really need to rest. There is probably nothing to worry about."

Aidan had a glass of water before finally taking breakfast to his husband.

***

"We are finally in the palace." The young blonde Prince said. The seriousness in his voice could not be masked. "The seer was actually right. Using Namary kingdom was the best choice. The king doesn't even suspect a single thing. So now that we are here...we have to do all we can to find that scepter."

"Yes, my prince," The tall blonde guy, dressed as a guard said. "It is actually good that we have arrived in the palace and the good part is that...nobody knows who we are. Nobody will ever suspect that we are actually warlocks and that...we are on a mission." He laughed.

William was standing behind the palace where there was no one to see him. He was with his three warlocks, well his father's warlocks who were disguised as his royal guards. They had finally entered the palace thanks to the clever seer who had helped them out. Now all they had to do was carry their mission and steal the scepter and take it back to Alerna. Then everything was gonna be over.

"For now," The other dark haired warlock who looked a little pale skinned said. "We have to be really careful of that priest..."

"The priest will do nothing," William said in an angry voice. "That foolish man will do nothing so don't worry about it. All we have to do is concentrate on our mission. We have to do it real fast so we can get out of here. We only have fewer five days and no more than that. You know my father doesn't like to be kept waiting." He warned, pointing at the three warlocks.

"It will be easy if we get a hint," The red haired warlock said. "Have you seen the scepter yet?"

"No!" William snorted. "He hasn't even held it since we came here. I have been keeping a close watch on him. He didn't have it at the party and he didn't have it today either. I hear it is stored in a...secret room or something. But don't worry...just do what you gotta do fast. All of us have to speed this up. No one must get in our way...anyone who does will have to suffer for it." The evil in his voice could be clearly heard. "This mission will be a success..."

"Are you thinking of something?" One of the three warlocks asked. "Do you have anything up your sleeve?"

"Yeah," He smirked, folding his arms on his chest. "I think I have my eyes on someone. I think that..." He licked his lips. "...I might even make him...mine once we conquer this kingdom." Then he got really serious and warned. "However, we shouldn't forget that we are here on this mission. We must find that scepter no matter what happens. Too bad no one will stand in our way. Our time will begin as soon as possible. We must hurry it up so that I can go back to my kingdom. All this being nice is making me...sick!" He seethed.

"Yes, my prince," The warlocks bowed. "We must start as soon as possible. But we have to be careful and observe the king first. He is the one who can give us a hint."

"Sure. We will find that scepter soon. These people have no idea what's coming to them."

Looking at each other while loving what the prince had said, the three warlocks gave a sinister laugh that sounded like music to Prince William's ears. Hearing the wonderful and satisfying evil laughs from the three warlocks, a great evil grin appeared on Prince William's face.

"It is on."

****

Thank you so much for reading this chapter to the end. As usual I would like to listen to your views about this chapter. Don't forget to drop your comments and rates at the end. Chapter 9 is done and I will be posting it soon. Stay tuned...