Unc and the Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a long weekend for both of them, but when Ali's window lit up on Sunday, Lorenzo was ready with binoculars in hand. It wasn't a complete view, but it certainly didn't disappoint him and told him she deserved to be called a woman.

On Monday evening, Alison was waiting for Lorenzo when he pulled into the driveway and then into the garage.

"Can we talk? she said as he climbed out of the car.

He smiled. "I've heard it's usually bad news when a woman says that.

Pleased that he had used the word "woman," she smiled. "Not bad," she said and reached for his hand. She held it securely as she led him inside, pulling him down on the couch beside her.

"Now that I have you, I'm not sure where to start." Her eyes were searching his.

He watched her, knowing what he wanted to say, reasonably sure she was feeling much the same way but cautious about pushing ahead. Maybe he needed to say something.

"Ali, you holding onto my hand the way you are ... well ... I like it."

"Me too."

"If I asked you for a date, what would happen?"

"Is that a theoretical question, or are you asking?" she said, knowing full well what he meant.

"I'm asking."

"Yes,"

A big smile, followed by a big hug. As he gazed into her eyes, the yes still ringing in his ears, he knew what he wanted. He'd gotten a hint last night. He wondered why she'd decided to share her soul-crushing experience with him and was a touch wary of moving too fast. He was excited that they were finally on the same page and didn't want to do anything to spoil it. There was one thing he could do, however.

She was still holding on to his hand, so he lifted them both to his face and kissed hers. When she sighed, he pressed his lips against hers, their softness and warmth more than he had imagined. She immediately responded, surprising him by parting her lips, her tongue seeking his. They touched and danced, and Alison's moans had Lorenzo feeling like he was ready to explode. He pulled away, breathing hard.

"I can't believe this is happening, Unc," she said, eyes locked with his.

"After that kiss," he said, licking his lips, "I'm not sure I can be Unc anymore."

Ali grinned. "Back when I left for college, I could never have imagined this, even in my very wildest dreams."

"Then, you would have said, 'Eww, gross.'"

"I've changed, haven't I?"

"You sure have, he said, smiling broadly.

"Now what?" she said, an uncertain look on her face.

"We have to decide where to go on our date. But right now, I need to figure what to have for dinner."

"What would you say if I asked you for a date to go to Wendy's right now?"

Lorenzo laughed. "That's a simple one. Let's go."

They ate their burgers and fries, finished with a Frostie, and headed home, speculating about what their futures might hold in store. Ali felt like she was floating, and Lorenzo was amazed at the sensations coursing through his body. A quick kiss in Lorenzo's garage, and they parted.

"So," Jen said, greeting her sister as she came through the side door. "What are you and Lorenzo up to?"

"I don't think we're up to anything," was Ali's innocent-sounding reply.

"Ali, this is your sister talking. You're fucking glowing."

"Don't say that word so loud. Mom and Dad will hear."

"Nice try, but it's not going to work. What's up?" Jen wasn't about to relent.

Ali bit her lower lip and eyed her all-to-perceptive sister. She'd hoped to keep all this a secret until she could determine just how to handle what might be a delicate situation.

"If I tell you, you have to swear not to say a word to anyone. iAnyone."

"You've got it. Now spill."

Ali took a deep breath. "When we got home, I was anxious to see Unc since it had been such a long time. I didn't think a thing about it ... until I saw him. Something happened, Jen. The minute I saw him, I just, I don't know, wanted him, I guess."

"I could see a little of that when you two played basketball, right after you won. Does he know about this?

"Yes. I'm not sure how long he's felt that way about me, but today it just burst out. I couldn't take it any longer, and we talked. He feels the same way."

"How much older than you is he?"

"Fifteen years, but I don't think that matters."

"It should matter more to you than him, right?" Jen raised her eyebrows with that question.

"I suppose so, but you can see that it doesn't." Ali paused a second. He said something to me that first day I was back. You know how Mrs. Oakes is."

"A little bit of a fuddy-duddy, I guess."

"Yes, and you'd never believe this. Lorenzo's stepfather was black."

"You're shitting me."

"I know. I almost couldn't believe it. But you know what she told Lorenzo? That when you're in love, those little things don't matter."

"And you're equating those two 'little' things." Jen looked at her sister's smiling face. "I think you're right. So, are you in love, then?"

"That's scary, Jen. I don't know what I am right now. How long does it take to know you're in love with someone?"

"A day ... a week ... a month ... a year. Looking at you and listening to you, if you're not there already, you're pretty close. We're going to be leaving in a few days. How's that going to work?"

The smile quickly left Ali's face. "I don't know. Other people make it work until they can figure out a better solution. I know what I want that solution to be."

"Oh, there you are," Amelia said to Ali. "Someone wants you on your cell phone."

Ali looked puzzled. She remembered she'd left the phone on the dining room table, unusual for her as she always tried to have it with her. Her excitement at seeing Lorenzo had made her forget.

She hurried to the dining room.

Lorenzo heard the quiet knock and the voice.

"You there?" Ali called.

"Come in, come in," he called back, jumping up to greet her. Then, "What's wrong?"

Ali had tears on her cheeks as she spoke. "The hospital just called. They're having some kind of a flu-like sickness going through the nurses, and they're desperate. They want to know if I can get back there right away." There was a look of near desperation on her face, bringing more tears.

Lorenzo pulled her into a tight hug. "You feel like you should go, don't you?: he said.

Ali's eyes met his, the tears still brimming. A gentle shake of her head. "I just want to be here with you." She wanted to add "forever," but she didn't.

He kissed her. Not a raw, passion-filled kiss, but rather a warm and tender kiss of compassion and ... unspoken love. He pulled back and looked at her once more.

"Oh, God, this is awful." She began sobbing.

"Ali, I'm not crying, but I feel the same way you do." He pulled her to the couch, and they sat, her head on his chest. "You know how I feel about you, and I know how you feel about me. It's made me happier than I could have imagined." He put both hands on her cheeks, those tear-filled blue eyes tearing at his heart. "I think you're as happy as I am."

"I am Unc. I am. I just don't know ..."

"I do," he said very emphatically. "Time, a short time, and it'll work out."

Her head was against his chest again.

"I'm supposed to go back to the Shelter this evening. Can you go with me?"

A big smile formed on her face. "I was just trying to figure a way, without telling my parents yet, to spend the evening with you. That would be perfect."

Ali raced home, changed her clothes, and was back as Lorenzo was coming down the stairs.

"Mom said it was cool that I could go with you and see the Shelter. Way cooler than she knows." Alie chuckled.

It was fun riding to the Shelter. She rested her hand on his thigh as they drove through town. After they had parked the car, it was all she could do to keep from grabbing his hand as they walked. She knew it would come with time, but she was anxious and already impatient.

Inside the building, Lorenzo introduced her to Bill Whitaker, who thanked her for being there to help serve the meal. She was excited to help for two reasons, because of Lorenzo and because she might learn something helpful in her nursing. Ali was introduced to several of the others who were helping, and she quickly fell into her place in the line, putting mashed potatoes on each plate as it passed.

Lorenzo was circulating and making sure everything was going smoothly when Bill approached him, smiling.

"Lovely lady you brought tonight, Lorenzo."

"She is indeed. Has lived next door to me for years. I've watched her grow up." His eyes were on Alison as he spoke.

"Next door, huh. She still live there?"

"No, unfortunately. She's a long way off now. A nurse and a good one, I'm sure."

"Unfortunately, you say?"

Lorenzo cleared his throat nervously. "She's an excellent basketball player, and we used to play all the time. I miss it."

"That all?"

Lorenzo looked sharply at Bill. "What do you mean?"

"Buddy, I've known you for years. Known you pretty well, too. I've never seen you look at anyone like you look at her."

Lorenzo took a deep breath, still gazing at Ali. "That obvious, huh?"

"I think it's fantastic. A pretty new thing, I'm guessing, too."

"She's been back visiting her parents for a week. It just kind of happened."

"Let me pry a little. How old is she?"

Lorenzo tensed. "She's twenty-four."

"Mary was eight years younger than I was when we married. We had fifty wonderful years together." It was his turn to gaze at Ali ... and smile.

"Bill, you have a minute?" one of the volunteers yelled.

"See ya," he said to Lorenzo and was off.

Alison was enjoying her potato serving stint, talking with the other volunteers and the homeless that she was serving. Her nursing experience prepared her somewhat, and she felt perfectly at home and at ease. When she turned to say something to Lorenzo, he was talking with Bill Whitaker again.

An hour later, they walked to the car, this time holding hands and pondering where to go for their last very few hours together. They finally decided to go to Lorenzo's and hope no one bothered them.

"I'll be up in the morning to say goodbye," he told her.

"Unc, I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight. That's just me. But if I see you in the morning, I'll be trying to drive while I cry."

They were pulling into his garage as she said that. As the overhead door descended, he hugged her tightly. A tender kiss, and they went inside.

On his lap and in his arms, they talked, debated, planned ... and often kissed.

Finally, the last hug and kiss and, reluctantly, they parted. Ali waved from her side door and disappeared inside.

* * * * *

FaceTime and Skype were well used over the next few days; text messages when the others weren't available. Lorenzo found it difficult to watch her on the screen when what he wanted was to wrap his arms around her and hold her. But, he had a plan.

When Alison had gotten to the hospital, she understood why she had gotten the call. The staff was working long hours, and she was looking forward to Friday evening and her day off. She might well have to work Sunday, the way things looked.

She drug her exhausted body out the door into the dusk of late evening, dodged a car racing out of the lot, and tried to remember where she'd parked hers. A familiar voice helped.

"It's right here, babe," Lorenzo said.

No longer exhausted and open-mouthed, she ran the last few steps and leaped into his arms.

"What are you doing here?" she cried, frantically searching for his lips.

"Someone here I wanted to see, and maybe more, " he said, squeezing her tightly as their lips met. He felt her tongue probing for his, her hands in his hair, her fervent moans causing his blood to nearly boil.

"Follow me home," she said between breaths and jumped in her car. In ten minutes, they were in the parking lot of her apartment building. She pulled him toward the building, then up the stairs to her place. She was shaking so badly she could barely get the door unlocked.

Inside, all she could was look at him, her question unspoken.

I talked to Bill Whitaker and got today off. That was official. Bill figured out about you and me when we went to the Shelter that night. He told me not to worry about getting back Monday ... if I need more time." His hungry look changed to a smile.

"So then, you're here for the whole weekend? I have to work Sunday, but just a regular shift."

"I may need the rest," he said, a suggestive look on his face.

"Do you mean it?"

"Up to you," he suggested, watching her face light up.

She took one step forward and threw her arms around his neck. Her eyes were on his briefly before her lips ground against his, her tongue parting his lips. This was new to her, but she was ready to do whatever she needed so that Lorenzo was absolutely sure about her feelings.

Lorenzo could barely get his breath, taken aback by the intensity of Alison's unexpected passion. He wanted her more than he had ever wanted anyone or anything. Her kissing him the way she was had his blood boiling and, as her body rubbed against his, he could feel his erection pressing against her. Was she ready for that? Was he ready for that?

"Ali, I want you, but ..."

Alison didn't reply, just kissed him more fervently, if that was possible. She wanted him, probably more than he wanted her, if that was possible. She could barely breathe as she felt his hands going under her hospital scrubs top. Where he touched, her skin burned ...she wanted him to touch her everywhere. She stepped back and pulled the top off over her head, cherishing the surprised look on his face.

Lorenzo's hands roamed over her bare skin, skin that was softer and smoother than any he had ever touched. He wanted his hands to roam over every bit of the fantastic body he was holding once more. Taking the cue from her, he carefully unclasped her bra and tossed it aside. He practically ripped off his shirt so those bare breasts could be squeezed against his chest. As he held her, he could feel her nipples as her body squirmed against his.

The feel, the touches, the sounds were almost more than Lorenzo could manage, everything about him wanting more. This was Ali, the girl next door, but not the Ali he had known all these years. This was Ali, the woman whose lips and tongue, and now her breasts and nipples, we're pushing him to places he hadn't been for twenty years, if ever.

"Ali, you're ... you're ..."

"Unc, just take your clothes off before I pass out," she gasped as she began to shove her scrub pants down her legs. She was amazed that she could do it, but she wanted him so badly she would do anything to make it happen. One more thing to do, and her panties were tossed away. When Ali straightened, she was face to face with a naked Lorenzo, who grabbed her hand and looked.

He gazed at what to him was a perfect body, her face, her breasts, the triangle of reddish curls between her legs. And those legs, long and oh so trim, the legs that were now leading him toward the bedroom. Halfway there, he stopped and dragged her back to where he'd tossed his pants. He searched in one pocket until he recovered the little packet.

"Unc, you knew," Ali said, smiling.

"I just hoped," he said, looking at her with anticipation.

She was pulling him to the bedroom once again, unable to keep from eyeing his cock hungrily. She hadn't seen many but thought his was perfect. When he climbed on the bed, she was after it, wrapping her fingers around it, eyeing it eagerly. She pushed him backward.

He felt those perfect lips and that perfect mouth that had so enticed him close around the head of his throbbing erection. Taking a deep breath, he groaned, nearly unable to comprehend that it was Ali with his cock in her mouth. As he looked at her, more of it disappeared into her mouth, accompanied by additional groaning and heavy breathing.

As she took more of his erection into her mouth, her body was tingling at his reaction. She didn't know what she was doing, but his response reassured her. She kept moving until she felt herself beginning to gag, then pulled off and quickly on again. She began using her tongue as his hips were moving in time with her mouth. The slight sloshing sound had her nearly frantic to make him come.

Lorenzo knew his climax would happen quickly if something didn't change, even though, with the feelings rushing through him, that was what he wanted more than anything. Whatever he wanted, it was too late to change his mind now, and all he could do was gasp, "Gonna come," as he felt the spasms beginning.

Alison barely heard him through her passion but sensed the change in his movement and released his cock, her hand quickly grasping it as the spurts of hot, milky liquid coated her face, hand, and arm. She had never seen an orgasm like this, and it amazed her, as did the sounds she was hearing from Lorenzo. At last, the cock in her hand ceased its spasming, and his eyes met hers.

Finally catching his breath, he said, "Ali, I don't know what to say, but I know what I'm going to do."

Ali thought she might know but wondered. He had just come and she ... Before she could think he was pushing her down, spreading her legs but, it was his head that went there and not something else. She felt his fingers holding her labia, then gently spreading them. Next, they were being kissed and caressed by his tongue. Her hands found his head, her fingers locked in his hair, holding him tight against her as his tongue began to explore her private parts. She jerked as it found that swollen nub, the source of the intense pleasure she was experiencing.

Lorenzo felt Ali squirm and moan as his tongue flicked her clit over and over. Her hands were still locked in his hair, holding him in place. His lips surrounded her nub, sucking hard as his tongue rubbed the very tip. Her moans were getting louder, and the quivering of her body was becoming more intense.

"Unc," she moaned, followed by, "Oh, fuck, Unc," as her body began spasming against his face. She thought she was going to pass out, as the movements of her body were out of her control. The feelings coursing through her were overwhelming and beyond what she could have imagined. She had orgasmed before, but never this long or this hard. She was working to catch her breath when she heard some muffled sounds.

Feeling her hands leaving his hair, Lorenzo lifted his head to find Ali, breathing hard, staring at him. He tried to read that look and decided it said "pleased and satisfied." He moved until he was beside her and kissed her.

"Hmm," she said, licking her lips. "Is that what I think it is?"

Lorenzo chuckled softly. "It's the best there is," he answered. He kissed her again as his arms went around her, pulling her against him. He relished the feel of her skin, the tautness of every part of her he touched, the aroma of her body ... and her sex. He was beginning to feel that she was his, and it was marvelously satisfying, like nothing he had ever experienced.

"There's more," she whispered in his ear.

"More?" he teased, kissing her nose.

"Unc," she groaned. "I want more." Her body began to move against his, with the accompanying result.

"I feel it moving," she said. "It wants more too."

For someone so inexperienced, she was excellent at driving him nearly wild. He loved it.

"You're sure?"

Her turn to chuckle. "How can you doubt it?"

"I don't, but ..." No more needed to be said.

He carefully opened the little packet and, as he unrolled the condom on his erection, she watched carefully, fascinated by what was happening both with her and to her.

"As far as I'm concerned," she said softly as he moved between her legs, "I'm a virgin. Whatever that other was, it didn't count."

He cherished her words as he met her eyes once more.

"Let me help, so we're doing this together," she said, her hands sliding between them and grasping his cock, guiding it to that place where she wanted it, wanted it more than anything. She spread her legs even wider and pressed the head against her very wet and very warm opening. "Now you," she said, releasing him and wrapping her arms around him.