Unc and the Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lorenzo's anticipation had reached its peak, and he knew there was no more waiting. He moved his hips and felt the head force its way inside, a moan from Ali causing his heart to pound even harder if that was possible. He pressed forward, her pussy very hot, and wet, and snug, but so, so inviting and receptive to his gentle thrusting.

"Unc, that feels so ... so ..." she gasped, unable to finish.

When he bumped against her and could go no deeper, he stopped, savoring the feeling of their first union. On his elbows, he watched her face, the ecstasy she was feeling showing clearly there. Her eyes were squeezed shut until he pulled out and then back in again, and they opened, their clear blueness drinking him in.

"Ali," he muttered. "This is heaven," and his thrusts were becoming faster and harder. Her grunts and moans were only accelerating what was happening to his body, and he knew, despite what had happened only minutes ago, he was about to come again. Harder and faster, more moans joined with his, and suddenly he stilled, a deep groan emerging as his cock began to spasm once more, one after another, until his strength was gone and he collapsed on her.

"I don't think I need to ask if that was good for you," she whispered, kissing the cheek that lay beside her head.

"If you'd asked that, I think I'd have to look for another woman," he chuckled, nibbling on her ear.

"Don't ever do that. I'll get better as I learn."

He lifted his head and looked into those azure eyes that were locked with his. "I think I need to learn to catch up with you," he said, smiling.

"It was wonderful. I knew it would be, but I underestimated it by tons," she replied. She cuddled against him, happier and more secure than she'd been in years. Lorenzo slipped out of bed, discarded the used condom, and was quickly back with Ali, her head against his chest. He had decided that coming to visit Ali was the best decision he'd ever made and, minutes later, the slowed breathing of sleep told him this was what he wanted for the rest of his life. Overwhelmed with contentment, he soon joined her in sleep.

The sound of music wakened them both.

"My cell phone," she said sleepily, throwing back the covers and heading for her hastily discarded scrubs. She saw it was her sister.

"Hey, Jen. How come you're calling so early on Saturday morning?"

"Hi, sis. We're just looking out for you. We didn't see Unc come home last night, and there were no lights in his house. I checked this morning, and his garage is empty. Did he have a conference or something?"

"No, no conference."

There was an extended silence on Jen's end.

"You don't seem very concerned or upset." Another pause, then a giggle. "Ali, are you alone?"

"No."

"You little minx, you. I'll let you get back to whatever you two are doing, but you have to tell me when you are here. Bye now." The phone went dead.

Ali returned to the bedroom and snuggled against Lorenzo once more. "My sister, who figured out you were here."

"Very perceptive. Is that okay?"

"Yep. She won't tell anyone." She kissed his chest, then met his eyes. There was no mistaking that look.

"I only had one," he replied to her look, looking very disappointed.

"When you take me out to breakfast, we'd better make a special stop. In the meantime," she added as she slid under the covers.

Almost before he realized what was happening, her mouth closed on his quickly growing erection. Not being able to see it was tantalizing, but more than that were the feelings she was creating. He'd thought last night was unbelievable, but it was being duplicated this morning. Somehow she knew just what to do, and he could only call out that he was coming. When he was finished, she reappeared and lay on top of the covers.

She was ready, and her legs spread, Lorenzo between them very quickly. His tongue and lips were working, her body writhing beautifully. Soon the glorious sounds of her orgasm filled his ears.

As her breathing returned to normal, Ali sat up. "I need to wash the sheets," she said, smiling.

"Sorry."

She kissed him, and they dressed, then headed out to breakfast ... and a drug store.

* * * * *

Ali signed into her Skype and waited a couple of minutes before there was an incoming call from Jenny.

"Hey," Ali greeted her sister. The smile coming back at her said more than any words could.

"So, sis, what happened?"

"Oh my gosh, Jen. I left work on Friday night, totally exhausted, and when I got to my car, he was there. I can't describe how I felt."

"You don't need to. I'm not too far from that, you know."

"I can see that. I just couldn't imagine."

"No one can until it happens to them. You're falling in love, you know."

"Yeah," Ali answered, a dreamy look on her face.

"Don't lose it," Jenny cautioned.

"What do you mean?"

"Just what I said. He's a jewel, you know. Hang on to him."

Jen's words bothered Ali just a bit. She had just gotten him and wasn't about to lose him. It was unthinkable. Why had Jenny even said it?

"I'm not going to lose him, Jen. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me."

"I probably shouldn't have said anything," Jenny said very apologetically. "But, listen, I have to run. Catch you later." She waved and signed off.

The video chat had upset Ali, even though she kept telling herself there was nothing to be upset about. Were Jen and Wally having some kind of pre-marital trouble, and Jenny was transferring it to Ali and Lorenzo? Was she concerned that the fifteen years were going to be some kind of a future problem?

Alison had already begun inquiries about quitting her job at the hospital and moving back home, next door to Lorenzo, or maybe even closer to him than that, depending on how her parents might react. She knew she could go to work at one of the hospitals there. Her future was with Unc, no matter what Jen might have said.

Still, it bothered her. What could happen?