Uncanny Undercover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm just saying I need solid proof before I-"

Bella grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and pulled me in for a kiss. Her tongue plunged into my mouth. The crazy make out sessions back in college were nothing compared to how hungrily this bitch was kissing me. I could barely breathe she was all over me. Her belly rubbed against my cock. Her hands felt up and down my body. I was pressed against the counter. She was forcing me back into the cabinets. There was no protesting. She was going to take what she wanted, it didn't matter what I said. I felt her hands unbuckle my pants while she kissed me. In a flash, she pulled out my cock. It slapped her belly while she whipped off her shirt. She wasn't wearing anything underneath.

Her tits bounced in my face. It was hard to remember though I think they had gotten bigger. To my surprise, I found my hands on her ass. Was I really about to fuck this evil mob boss again? My fingers squeezed her nice, firm ass. It was the perfect size, so round and bubbly but not massive. She ripped my button up shirt wide open. It fell to the floor, landing near her coat. I dug my fingers into her skin while I pulled her shorts down with my thumbs. She wasn't wearing any underwear down there either. Bella tried to grind her pussy against me while we kissed but her belly was in the way. It was an odd sensation feeling her tight tummy rubbing against my cock.

In that moment I forgot who she was. I was lost in the sexual bliss of having this woman obsess over me. Her shorts dropped to the floor along with my pants. Suddenly, Bella pulled away from me and smacked my cheek as hard as she could. "Stop being all cute and careful. Give me that hard, angry, fucking like last time you piece of shit!" Bella yelled as she slapped me again. I pushed her back. She was pinned against the island counter.

"You crazy bitch! I can't trust a word you say! You could be pregnant with anyone's baby!"

"You fucking rat bastard!" Bella screamed. I had enough. I picked her up and dropped her ass on the island counter. I pulled her close to drill her pregnant pussy. I'd never had sex on the island counter before. It was so sudden, I didn't know what I was doing. "Yesss, oh fuck yesss!" Bella screamed. Without realizing it, I had given her exactly what she wanted. She pissed me off just to make me fuck her like a deranged animal. That crazy skank. She loved it too. Her eyes rolled back while she played with her tits. I could tell from her creamy cunt that she was already having an orgasm. Her moans were just as I remembered.

It made me angry. They reminded me of the stupid stunt she pulled that got me fired. The rage drove me to fuck her harder. I fucked her like I didn't give a shit about her or what happened to her. Bella's swollen pregnant belly seemingly stared me down. It pissed me off. It further drove home the feeling of failure and fucking up so badly that day. I couldn't believe this was what my life had come to. I was a respected federal agent and now I was fucking a slutty pregnant criminal who may not even be pregnant with my baby. This pushed me deeper in my fury. I grabbed onto her pregnant belly and used it as a sturdy grip to help fuck her brains out.

"Oh God, yessssss!" Bella screamed loudly. She came for a second time already. I had a hard time believing her story considering how easy it was to make her cum. There was no way I was that special. Then again, I'd never fucked anyone so recklessly before. Most men either worked for her or feared her which meant she probably didn't fuck for real very often. Regardless, it was going to take a little more convincing to believe her.

"Pregnant bitch," I muttered to myself. The fact I was fucking a pregnant woman was already insane to me. Even if it wasn't Bella "Strega" Romano I'd still be shocked that I ended up screwing a pregnant woman. It was something I knew married, expecting couples did all the time though I never imagined myself having sex with a pregnant woman before. It wasn't that bad either. Her pussy didn't feel any different. Actually, if anything it felt better. She was way hornier this time. It felt like she was sucking me in, she wanted me so bad. Surprisingly, the belly didn't bother me either. I never found it to be a turn off or on. I never thought about it at all before. Now that there was one right in front of me I actually found it kind of cute. It was like she had some extra curves.

A little more to rub, and feel, and hold. My hands remained on her belly. They cradled the sides of her rounded tummy as I plowed her cunt as hard as I could. Despite Bella's slightly bigger tits bouncing all over, I never took my hands off her stomach. Not even to touch her thick ass or thighs. They stayed planted on the sides of her belly. It was just too new of an experience to do anything else. I watched it gently wobble as I thrusted forcefully into her. My eyes locked onto her belly button as I flooded her womb with cum. Bella screamed and came for a third time. She wrapped her legs around me as best she could in our awkward position. Her Italian, olive skin tone had gotten a nice tan since winter. It might have been her pregnancy that really made her skin glow. It was so creamy and naturally smooth. Her tan was slight and gentle. She took excellent care of her body. Pregnancy looked good on her. That was a thought I never had before. I was perplexed by this odd feeling as the last blasts of cum shot deep into that tight belly of hers.

"Marone! That was so worth the effort of tracking you down," Bella sighed as I collapsed beside her. She rested her hands on her belly. It appeared to be a subconscious element in pregnant women for their hands to gravitate towards their swelling bellies. For some reason that made me smile. A funny feeling washed over me. I just had sex with Bella the wicked witch and liked it. Not only that but she was fucking pregnant and I still liked it. I wondered if there was something wrong with me.

"I'm not letting you slip away again," Bella whispered into my ear as I fell asleep. It wasn't a normal sleep. There was no way I'd fall asleep that easily after sex like that. She did something to me. She must have. The world faded to black.

"You finally awake?" a voice called out. My vision was blurry though I was certain it was Bella. The room was bright. It took a few moments to adjust. When my vision returned, my surroundings were unfamiliar. We weren't at my house anymore. A clinging sound emitted when I tried to move. My hands were handcuffed to the bedpost behind my head. My legs were completely free to move around on the bed. Pristine, white sheets covered my body, however, I could tell I wasn't wearing anything underneath.

A million questions swarmed in my head. It felt like a thunderstorm. My lips struggled to form the words I wanted to say. Each question competed to be the first out of my mouth. "What did you do? Where are we?" I demanded sternly. I didn't bother to try and break free. It was pointless, I was confident she wasn't going to hurt me.

Light shone radiantly on Bella's figure. She was wearing nothing but a translucent white robe. The fancy sleepwear parted in the middle where it was untied. The gap allowed her swollen belly to go uncovered. It stuck out from her clothed figure as she stood to the side. The light shown from a wide sliding glass door that made up the entire length of the left side of the room. From my position on the bed I couldn't see anything out the enormous door except blue. Bella stared out as if there was something else out there to see. In time, I heard it. The crashing of waves. We were at a beach house. I scanned the room for more clues. There were almost no decorations. Everything was too elegant and plain white. I'd never understand why rich people had such basic, colorless decor.

"Relax, we're away from everyone and everything," Bella replied softly. It was the gentlest she'd ever spoke. Her hands caressed a steaming cup of tea as she gazed out at the ocean. She sipped from the cup leisurely as though the world were at peace and she didn't have a man handcuffed to her bed.

"What are you talking about? What did you do to me?" I asked more calmly. Some sort of nautical decorations further confirmed that we were at a beach house.

"I didn't do anything to you. I made you fall asleep so I could bring you here without any trouble," Bella replied. She carefully placed her cup on a shell-shaped coaster on top of a mini table. Bella continued to stare out at the sea. "I'll remove your handcuffs when you're ready to fuck me," Bella informed.

My face twisted in confusion. "What the fuck does that mean? You kidnapped me, I'm not in any mood to fuck you right now!" I spat.

A calm sigh escaped from Bella. She let her long hair down from her ponytail and shook it out. "Exactly my point. You'll see what I mean. There are some big changes you're gonna have to get used to. One: you have to let go of your past career. Both your time as a fed as well as whatever shit you were doing afterward when I found you, ok? You work for me now, for real this time."

"Bullshit," I scoffed. "Just you wait. I have an interview for another high ranking position in federal-"

Bella cut me off. "I wasn't asking you, I'm telling you how things are. That interview was cancelled. You stepped down from your current job. You often seem to forget who I am. I have the connections. I can get things done. You think I got you here on my own?"

It took me a second to realize she wasn't playing around. Having sex with her really diluted my view of her power. There was no way a thin, pregnant woman could have carried me around. She had help. Bella was hellbent on winning me over. My silence encouraged her to continue. "Two: we're at my vacation home. Your sole purpose for now is to keep giving me the fucking of a lifetime until our child is born. After that it's back to work where you'll be my right hand man. It's gonna take some time to break you in but that's what this little vacation is for. By the end of it, you'll be a loyal earner and support our child to the fullest."

I rolled my eyes. There was no way she believed I'd be her little plaything. "You mean your child? I'm not gonna be held responsible for your slutty ass!" I smirked. This really pissed her off. Bella pulled out a stack of papers from a nearby drawer. She rushed over to my side, her tits bouncing with every step. Bella shoved the documents in my face.

"I took your goddamn prenatal paternity tests! I got one from every place that offered them. You think I could fake all of them? You think I can forge this shit? Take a look at the last one by the way!" Bella shouted.

All the documents confirmed the baby was mine. Not a single one left a crumb of evidence to think any differently. She even included documents that provided proof that she used my DNA for the analysis. When she got to the last document my heart sank. It was a letter from a friend of mine who worked in forensics. He also confirmed it. My own friend who analyzed countless DNA samples for me confirmed it. There was nothing she could do to alter all of these. Especially not the report from my friend. He'd never bend to her will. Judging by the letter he didn't even know who's DNA he was comparing mine with. He even congratulated me on the baby. My head hurt. I had gotten the witch pregnant!

"I sent copies to your old boss by the way. You're never getting a government job of any kind, got it? I've made it clear you're the same as me now. That's why you lost that interview. Word spread pretty fast. It kind of sucks that they believed me so easily, I didn't even have to send them our tape," Bella teased. She put the papers aside and grabbed a remote.

"What tape?" I growled.

A large flat screen TV rose out from behind the dresser. It seemed like a waste of money to have a retractable TV like that. "Our sex tape of course!" Bella cheered. The screen flashed to life. At first it was security footage of the day I knocked her up at her strip club. There weren't any cameras in the VIP room, however, it did show us enter together and me bolt out with my dick half out. The real shock was what came next. I was fucking an obviously pregnant Bella on the island counter of my house. The camera cut to multiple angles. There was no mistaking it as anyone other than us. She had hidden cameras rigged in my house. They recorded sound, color, everything! My mind was fried. When Bella was casually looking around my house she was making sure I hadn't found and removed the hidden cameras. She knew I'd fuck her right there on the island counter. She manipulated me and planned it all out before she took a step inside.

"Well, I already went through all the effort so I gave them our tape anyway. It was too good to waste!" Bella laughed.

The world turned red. My coworkers saw this shit. My boss saw this shit. They believed everything Bella told them. I worked my ass off for years and they side with the women I was tasked to put away. Even if I got evidence of her crimes they were never going to trust me after this. Nobody is going to give me a chance and talk to me. My career was beyond dead. I'd gotten the witch pregnant and they all knew it. They think I'm with her now. The tape proved I was still fucking her! She did all this for what? Just to fuck with me?

"You fucking whore! You let the whole world watch me pound your pregnant ass?" I boomed.

"Not the whole world, just the people that mattered the most to you," Bella snickered. She removed her robe and climbed on top of me. I squirmed beneath her. The handcuffs dug into my skin as I tried to break free.

"You miserable bitch!" I yelled just as Bella unlocked the handcuffs. I immediately pounced on her. My fingers firmly wrapped around her wrists as I pinned her to the bed. I wanted to hurt her so badly but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Her rounded belly brushed against my cock. My face was inches away from hers.

"Fuck me," Bella cooed with big puppy dog eyes. I couldn't believe she did it again. She pissed me off to oblivion just so I'd give her another rough fucking. I fell for it all again. That's what she meant when she said I wasn't ready to fuck her. Now I sure was. There was nothing I wanted to do more than fuck her up. I plunged my cock deep into her aching pussy. She gasped with delight. A wicked smile emerged on her face. Every noise she made increased my rage. She was enjoying this. She loved toying with me then getting her pussy pounded. No matter how hard I thrusted she only loved it more. There was nothing I could do that this freaky bitch didn't like. I leaned down and took one of her incredibly aroused nipples into my mouth. She screamed with pleasure. "Oh fuckkk," she breathed as her body quaked. The attention to her sensitive, swollen breasts was too much for her. I could feel her orgasm building within her. I licked and sucked away at her ripe breasts. I didn't care how sensitive pregnancy made them, I nibbled on them gently. Her eyes rolled back, her pussy spasmed. A loud moan roared from her throat while I squeezed and sucked her tits.

Quickly, I grabbed the handcuffs and attached her right arm to the bedpost. It was all I could do while she was lost in her orgasm. I pulled out and made a break for it. I didn't see any clothes anywhere. There was only her sexy translucent robe. I scooped it up as I bolted out the door. We were on the second floor of the beach house. My eyes darted rapidly searching for an exit. My feet stumbled as my body tried to keep up with my thoughts. I must have been out for a while because I was not as nimble as I should've been.

A salty ocean breeze greeted me when I made it outside. In the background, I heard the muffled screams of Bella trapped on her bed. I wrapped the robe around me as if it were a towel. It was slightly less transparent when layered like that. Sand covered my feet. The house was right on the beach. There was nowhere to go except out to sea. I turned around. Behind the house was a tiny road that lead down a long hill to what looked like a small town. The rough road hurt my feet as I barreled down it. I pushed the pain out of my head and pressed onward. Bella sure fucked with my life but that didn't mean I had to be hers. I was done playing her games.

The town came closer and closer into view. It was hard to tell through the trees though it looked like a standard Jersey shore town. Hope filled my heart. A wide smile spread across my face. I was free! People stared at me as I entered the town. I knew I looked like a freak but I didn't care. "Does anyone have a phone I can use? Help! Help! I need help!" I screamed. Nobody responded to me. I kept running further into town where there were more people. I called out for help repeatedly as I ran. There were tons of people out and about at the center of town. I stopped yelling like a weirdo and tapped a man on the shoulder to politely ask for assistance.

"Excuse me sir, can you please call the police I-" the man cut me off. I didn't understand what he said but he looked angry. He eyed me up and down and pulled his shoulder away from me. He hurried off in a huff. Everyone was staring at me now. Some called out to me, however, I didn't catch what they were saying. People glared at me as they walked by. They whispered amongst themselves, shot me dirty looks and pointed. I couldn't understand what was wrong with me. I couldn't understand a single word they were saying.

Suddenly, it hit me like a ton of bricks. I didn't understand anyone because they were all speaking a different language. My heart pounded so loud I could hear it. "No," I whispered to myself. I felt dizzy. My eyes caught a glimpse of a sign in a storefront window. I couldn't read it. I ran several more blocks. Store after store had signs or names I couldn't read. Not a single person stopped to help me. Nobody understood what I was saying. "There's no way, she couldn't have," I blurted out to myself. Unfortunately, it was true. It was a place I'd never been before, however, it was obvious where I was. I was in Italy.

I stopped running. My stomach felt heavy. My feet wouldn't budge. I was lost. Despite, trying desperately, my mind refused to think about what to do next. I was frozen in place. Every part of me lost hope to do anything. One thing was clear. No matter what I couldn't go back to Bella. She was the only surefire way home, though it was far too risky. I wasn't going to be her puppet. The second these thoughts popped into my head a strong gentleman smacked me across the face and forced me into a tiny, black car. The windows were tinted a dark black. He drove up the little road back toward Bella's beach house. Pleading with him made no difference. He only spoke Italian.

At the top of the hill stood Bella. Her large beach house loomed over her. She had her arms folded angrily which accidentally made her tits look pretty sexy. Being naked in front of the driver didn't phase her one bit. The man threw me onto my knees before her. They conversed in Italian before he went on his way.

"If you're gonna handcuff someone make sure you leave the key out of reach," Bella growled. I felt like my life had ended. Everything as I knew it was over. Bella's tone completely shifted. "Oh my dear future husband and father to my child, you gave me such a scare! Don't ever pull that shit again! This is the town where my family is from. It's not a touristy location, you're not gonna find anyone who speaks English here. You could get lost or worse! Stay here with me. It's gonna be harder whipping you into shape than I thought, but it'll be worth it my love," Bella cooed. She gave me an uncharacteristically warm embrace. Her soft tits and round belly pressed into my skin. It took everything to force myself to resist her warm touch and sweet, vanilla scent.