Uncanny Undercover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bella opened the bedroom door and pushed me back inside. "You'll see. It'll be fun! Think about it, the next five or six months we'll be here in Italy! All the best food, the beautiful beaches. And sex everyday with my sexy baby daddy," Bella cooed in a little baby voice as she held my face.

I scoffed. "You're taking a vacation for the rest of your pregnancy? You sure nobody's gonna usurp you while you're away?" I warned.

The red glow of sunset washed over the room. Bella smiled warmly. "I've been away for longer. Besides, it's good for the feds to grow bored of me for a bit." She subconsciously rubbed her belly as she watched the waves crash on the shore.

"Oh great, maybe if I keep knocking you up you'll stay out of crime for good," I laughed picturing her constantly taking nine month vacations from her criminal empire overseas.

"What the fuck did you just say you little shit?" Bella snapped. She was done being soft. It almost made me feel better when she was her normal bitchy self. "I'm not some fucking whore for you to repeatedly knock up. You're lucky I didn't kill you for this you asshole," Bella scolded while pointing a long fingernail at her swollen belly.

My lips curled into a smile. "Yeah, maybe I'm onto something. I'll keep you pregnant so you'll stay out of crime and you'll get so big from all the baby weight and tired from raising all the kids that it'll be impossible for any of your goons to take you seriously," I teased.

Throughout my time with Bella I'd never seen her so bothered. She pushed me onto the bed harder than anyone had ever shoved me. Before I knew it, Bella was on top of me. Her hot cunt sat on top of my hard cock. Her belly unintentionally rubbed against me while she pinned me down. It was the same position from right before I got her pregnant. "I'm not a fucking object that you can do whatever you want with! Don't piss me off, I'd love to see you try to knock me up again! It would be the last thing you do!"

(Hey if you made it this far congratulations! This is a bit more intense than my other stories with more swearing and less of a loving kind of relationship. I understand if it was too different. Let me know what you think in the comments. I'd love to continue this story right away if there's enough interest so please let me know!)