Uncapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm," was Dorothy's response.

Samantha and Nicole happily packed overnight bags for a visit to their grandmother's house. Bobby stood in the doorway of his bedroom and watched his wife applying her makeup while Samantha and Nicole debated on what to bring for their sleep over.

"What?" Michelle finally snapped, glaring over her shoulder at her husband.

"Hmm? Aw, just thinking you a beautiful woman," Bobby said sadly. "And thinking little more that toothpaste out the tube. Yeah"

Michelle ignored him and continued applying her cosmetics. With a sad shake of his head, Bobby herded their two girls to his truck.

Thankfully, the rain had ceased, but Bobby knew Dorothy would not let the girls outside; they'd just get all muddy. She'd have them inside 'helping' her cook whatever supper they'd be eating that night. Then, the two girls would 'help' their grandmother make cookies, or cupcakes, or pecan pie.

"Girl done lost her mind," Dorothy hissed when Bobby ushered the two girls into her house. "I mean, you put out all that money on her..."

"Man! She had her the cancer," Bobby said. "Like I wasn't going spend that money?"

"Should've let me and Frank help you out," Dorothy said. "Then you would be in a nice house, instead that apartment."

"That ain't neither here nor there," Bobby said. "I or Michelle be by tomorrow, hmm, maybe after you feed them lunch. Oh, and supper too huh?"

"Better be here right after church, Bobby Broussard," Dorothy laughed, slapping him on his arm.

From his mother in law's house, Bobby drove back to the apartment. He gave a tap of his horn as he saw his wife backing out of her parking space. She studiously ignored him and drove away.

Finding out that Michelle had colon cancer had scared Michelle and Bobby horribly. Surgery left a scar; she still applied Vitamin E cream to the scar in the hopes of reducing it. They waited, checking each cough, checking each bout of indigestion, so terrified that the cancer would return.

Samantha and Nicole were six and four years old at the time. Neither child understood why Mommy and Daddy were both exhausted all the time. Bobby and Michelle made every effort to assure the two girls that they were loved, that everything was fine.

"Man, that sad ass insurance you had; took every penny we had," Bobby muttered. "And I'd spent that and everything else too just keep you here with me."

With a sigh, Bobby locked his truck and walked to the door of the apartment. He looked at the empty parking space, where his wife's car should have been. As much as her recent selfish actions hurt him, hurt his male ego, he still loved his wife.

Bobby went into the apartment and dressed in a nice pair of khakis and a soft blue button up shirt. Slipping his suede loafers on his feet, Bobby smiled. The shoes had been his very first Father's Day gift from his Samantha. The seven month old infant didn't know why she was getting kisses, but she smiled and gurgled happily.

Age Smith looked up from cleaning the grounds around the plywood shack when an older red pickup truck pulled onto the clam shell parking lot. She smiled as she recognized the driver.

Bobby smiled and waved when Age waved happily. She dropped the straws and cups into the oil drum and walked over to his window.

"Hey," she smiled when he lowered his window.

"Hey," he smiled.

"Be done in 'bout a minute," she assured him. "See? There's Mr. Boudreaux there."

Bobby watched Age's delectable rump as she dashed back to the shack. With one last little smile, the girl entered the shack again.

A handsome young man got out of the Lincoln SUV. With a wave toward the truck, Michael Boudreaux walked over to the shack and let himself in. Bobby watched as Age and her boss shut everything down, then lowered the flap in front of the shack.

A moment later, Age came out and walked toward the truck. Bobby quickly got out and walked around to the passenger side.

"Hi," Age said and gave Bobby a quick little kiss on his lips.

"I uh, yeah, hey," Bobby agreed.

"Man, I need get home and get out this," Age said, indicating her sticky, sweat soaked jeans and pull over shirt.

"Oh, okay, said you in them Venice Apartments there?" Bobby asked, already backing out of the parking lot.

"Uh huh, 307," Age agreed.

Age's apartment was a single room, twelve by sixteen feet. There were two doors facing the front door; one was her closet, the other was her bathroom. There was a small upholstered chair that had seen better days and a futon and no other furniture.

"Yeah, like I said, kicked Cordell out? Come home and he's about took everything we got," Age said, waving Bobby to the couch.

She opened the closet door, grabbed some clothes, then disappeared into the bathroom. Bobby heard the shower start up a moment later.

Sitting in the dimly lighted apartment, smelling the smells of a previously cooked meal, Bobby wondered what he was doing there. He was a married man. Until two nights ago, he'd been a happily married man, with a beautiful wife and two beautiful daughters.

He couldn't help but smile, though, when he heard singing coming from inside the bathroom. He didn't recognize the melody and he could not make out the words through the closed door, but it was nice to hear singing, to hear happiness.

"Just 'bout done," he heard Age call out just as the sounds of the shower ceased.

"Uh huh," Bobby agreed.

A few minutes later, the door opened and Age stepped out. She was wearing a light blue striped blouse and a pair of khaki shorts. Her feet were jammed into some white canvas sneakers and Bobby wondered how small her feet were.

"Ready?" Age asked, smiling happily.

"Uh huh," Bobby agreed, getting to his feet.

Outside of her apartment, Age grabbed Bobby's hand in hers. She smiled up at him and gave him a quick little kiss on his lips.

"I, man, Age, I, listen, I'm married me," Bobby blurted out.

"Uh huh?" Age asked and gave him a second kiss.

"I'm married," Bobby repeated.

"Uh huh," Age said and pulled him toward the stairs.

She chattered happily as he drove them to Manny's Mexican Restaurant. They were seated quickly, even though the restaurant was quite busy. Age sat next to Bobby in the booth and clutched onto his left arm with both of her arms. She rested her head on his shoulder.

"I already know what I'm getting," Age said when Bobby leaned the menu toward her. "They got this three enchilada plate; I get all chicken."

When the waitress came, Age ordered the three enchilada plate. Bobby ordered the steak burrito plate and promised Age she could have a taste of it when it came.

She did try his steak burrito and insisted that he try her chicken enchilada. She also drank half of his mug of beer, then pouted when he would not get a second mug of beer.

"Four dollars?" Bobby asked. "Girl, buy you a six pack on the way home, okay?"

"Ooh! Okay," Age agreed happily and kissed him.

At the miniature golf link, Bobby developed an erection, watching Age squat down to tee up her ball. Her rich brown flesh crept out of the bottom of her shorts, showing him a delectable rump. The khaki material hugged her crotch, showing him a plump camel toe.

It was difficult, but Bobby did let Age win the game. He was rewarded with a soft kiss and firm hug that pressed her large chest against him.

Bobby suggested the Stop N' Go convenience store; Age pointed out that Super One Foods grocery store would be less expensive than a convenience store. Bobby drove to the large grocery store and got out.

He did look around, somewhat nervously as Age clung onto him as they traversed the aisles of the store. She even rested her head against his shoulder whenever he paused.

"All right, what you like?" Bobby asked, looking at the several six packs and twelve packs available in the long cooler.

"Mm, they got, how 'bout this one?" Age asked, pointing to St. Elizabeth's Lager.

"Excellent," Bobby said and she smiled.

He also grabbed a pint of Guadalupe Victoria Tequila and a two liter bottle of Coca-Cola. At the register, Bobby discovered that, somehow, mysteriously, a pint bottle of Virgin Islands rum had made its way into the buggy.

"Now, how that happen?" Age asked, mouth opened in mock-surprise.

"Hmm, maybe last people had this basket forgot it?" Bobby suggested and she giggled.

It irked Bobby, but the girl at the register used one bag for each item, instead of economizing. But he paid for the purchase and left the store, the several bags looped over his hand.

At the Venice Apartment, Age mixed herself a rum and cola while Bobby drank one of the beers. They sat on the small futon together, quietly sipping their beverages, Age resting heavily against Bobby.

He turned to say something and Age took that moment to kiss him. Bobby opened his mouth to protest and she slipped her soft, fat tongue into his mouth.

Bobby could taste the alcohol, could taste the soda on her tongue. He could feel the softness of her lips against his, could feel the firmness of her breasts pressing against him.

He could smell her sweat, her soap, whatever chemical she was using in her hair.

"Man! This wrong yeah," Bobby protested, gently pulling back from Age. "I done told you I'm married me."

"Then what you doing here?" Age asked softly, running her free hand through his thick brown hair.

"I don't know," Bobby admitted.

"Talk to me," Age said softly, looking into Bobby's deep brown eyes. "What you doing here?"

After a deep gulp of his beer, Bobby told Age about his wife, told her about their marriage, the cancer scare that damned near bankrupted them, their wonderful daughters. She smiled softly as Bobby proudly talked about Samantha and Nicole.

"And...?" Age softly prodded, emptying her cup of rum and cola.

"And then, I don't know," Bobby said. "And then, she coming at me with this junk she needing date her a black man."

"And...?" Age asked, pulling away slightly. "That's what I'm all about?"

"Man! I don't know," Bobby said, exasperated. "I mean, she just come at me, says all this junk, and I grab my girls and we go get us some snow cones and this girl just up and ask me for my phone number, and..."

"You were cute," Age defended her actions. "You ARE cute. And don't look like you all worried 'suppose someone see me with a black girl?'"

"Look, I'm married me," Bobby sighed heavily and put his half-empty can onto the floor, next to the futon's front leg. "Need get going here."

"Okay," Age said, disappointed.

"We had us a good time, huh?" Bobby asked, approaching the door of the small room.

"Yeah," Age smiled, getting to her feet.

"Oh! And don't forget, call my boss, okay?" Bobby said.

"Okay," Age agreed, pressing her body against him.

They kissed, softly at first. Age wound her arms around him and Bobby pulled her tightly against himself.

"Sure you need go?" Age whispered, one hand massaging the hard bulge in his khakis.

"Man!" Bobby whined, but moved to open the door.

"It all right I call you later?" Age whispered, then pressed her soft lips to his.

"I uh, yeah, that be all right," Bobby said.

Michelle's car was not in her parking space when Bobby pulled up to their apartment building. Michelle was not in their apartment when he Bobby let himself in. Bobby opened their refrigerator and pulled out a can of beer.

Sitting down in his recliner, Bobby fished his cell phone out of his pocket. He started to press the number '1' but stopped himself. He then pressed the number '4' and waited.

"Uh huh, knew you'd be calling," Dorothy chuckled.

"They been good?" Bobby asked.

"Daddy, we making us Coca-Cola cupcakes," Nicole announced when Dorothy handed her the phone.

"No! For real?" Bobby asked and pretended to listen as Nicole outlined how to make the cupcakes.

"So, my daughter, she find her head yet?" Dorothy asked after Samantha assured him that they were behaving, that they would say their prayers, that she loved him.

"Don't know. She ain't here, know that," Bobby said.

His phone rang shortly after his call with Dorothy. But it was not Michelle; it was Age.

"Hey, you okay?" Age asked.

They chatted about nothing at all. Bobby did wonder, as he looked at the clock on the oven, why he had left Age's apartment. It was almost ten thirty, and there was no sign of Michelle.

"Well, last day tomorrow," Age finally said when the oven clock showed eleven twenty.

"I'm telling you, call my boss, huh?" Bobby said.

Shortly after one o'clock, Michelle came in. Bobby pretended to be asleep while she stumbled about. With a drunken giggle, Michelle left the bedroom again and made her way to the bathroom.

The next morning, Bobby was none too quiet as he roused Michelle. She looked rough as they hurried, getting ready for nine fifteen Mass at St. Richard's in DeGarde, Louisiana. After church, Michelle wanted Bobby to drop her off at the apartment before he went to pick up the girls. Bobby said nothing as he drove to his mother in law's home.

"You even listening to me?" Michelle screeched.

"Hmm? Oh! You say something?" Bobby asked, pulling into the driveway of Dorothy's home. "Come on; let's get them girls huh?"

Michelle muttered under her breath as they walked to the door. Samantha and Nicole must have been waiting; the door opened just as Michelle and Bobby stepped onto the porch.

"Man! You look at them; they done grown 'bout three inches since last time we seen them huh?" Bobby said.

Even Michelle had to smile at Bobby's ridiculous claim. Dorothy told the girls to back up, let their mom and dad in; they were letting in all the mosquitos in the neighborhood.

Dorothy managed to corral her willful daughter while Samantha and Nicole prattled on and on about what they'd done with their grandmother. Bobby nodded, smiling as he could hear Dorothy and Michelle having a heated discussion behind a closed door.

"All right, either one you pee in that bed?" Bobby asked as he helped Samantha and Nicole pick up their discarded clothing.

"Daddy!" Nicole squealed, horrified that he would even suggest that she wasn't big enough to know better.

"Ready?" Michelle snapped from the doorway of the guest bedroom.

"Just 'bout," Bobby agreed.

"I cannot believe you said something to my momma," Michelle hissed angrily as the Broussard family left Dorothy's house.

"Oh? Didn't know it was no big secret; you ain't said nothing 'bout that," Bobby said.

By five o'clock, Bobby had more than enough of Michelle's anger. He left the apartment and drove to the snow cone stand. He was just in time to see Michael Boudreaux and three well-muscled men loading the ice shaver onto the back of a truck. Two other men were busily disassembling the plywood building, laying the sheets of plywood onto a second truck.

Bobby jerked when someone rapped on his window. He turned and saw Age, a few tears trickling down her cheeks. Bobby lowered his window.

"Hey, you wanting any snow cones you too late," Age said.

"No, came see you might need you a ride home," Bobby said.

"Yeah. Mr. Boudreaux done already paid me," Age agreed.

"Oh, we go pick up some groceries?" Age asked as Bobby helped her into his truck.

"Super One?" Bobby asked.

"No; I like that Burns; they out in Elgee," Age said.

Bobby pushed the cart around while Age put items into the cart. In between grabbing items, she leaned heavily against him.

And, from time to time, they kissed. Bobby tried to reason with himself, tried to tell himself that he was just helping a friend buy some groceries.

He helped Age carry the groceries from truck to apartment. Then he helped her undress so that she could take a shower.

Her breasts were a rich milk chocolate brown in color. Each large melon shaped breast was capped with a dark brown areole, crinkled tight with nipple sticking straight out.

Her waist was narrow and flared out into her lush hips. Her womanly hips framed her small triangle of black curls and her coral pink inner lips were sticking out, plump and wet looking.

"Be right back," Age whispered, kissing him.

"Uh huh," Bobby said.

Her buttocks were two large, firm globes of flesh with a deep furrow bisecting them. Bobby watched as her juicy buttocks wiggled and swiveled just before disappearing behind the bathroom door.

"Man! I need go yeah," Bobby breathed as he slipped his tennis shoes from his feet.

A few moments later, Age opened the door of the bathroom and stepped into the main room of the apartment. She was still nude, but now there were some beads of moisture clinging to her skin.

"Just knew you was going run on out of here," Age admitted as she approached bobby.

"I uh, yeah, need get going," Bobby wheezed, hard cock sticking straight out of his thick brown curls.

"Uh huh," Age said, gripping his hard cock. "Oh, I do love a man got a hairy chest, you hear?"

She rubbed his thick patch of chest hair and tilted her head up for a kiss. They kissed, Bobby's hands massaging her smooth back, her fleshy buttocks. Her small hand rubbed through his chest hair as they kissed.

Wordlessly, Age pushed Bobby onto the futon. She tried to get between his legs, but he stopped her.

He pulled on her hips, maneuvering her until her pussy was just above his head, her mouth just above his cock.

"Mm hmm," Age agreed as her lover used his fingers to pull her pussy open.

"Aw man," Bobby moaned as Age's hot mouth encircled the head of his cock.

With Michelle, Bobby had learned just what his wife liked. He knew to run his tongue along the outside of each protruding lip, then lap inside of her cleft. He knew to use his fingers to open her, then finger her while searching for her clitoris.

"Oh, oh you nasty boy," Age moaned when Bobby's tongue traced around her dark anus.

"Mm hmm," Bobby agreed as he tried to push his tongue into her anus.

"Mm, oh, I, oh yes," Age hissed, then sucked Bobby's thick, uncircumcised cock into her throat.

Bobby got Age's anus shiny with spittle, then jammed a finger into her rectum. She gave a gurgle of approval as her head bobbed up and down on his meat. Her hand massaged his heavy balls while her tongue, lips, and throat made love to his cock.

"Mm, oh God yes," Age screamed around his cock when Bobby located her clitoris.

"Mm, mm, oh shit Bobby," Age keened in orgasm.

She redoubled her efforts to satisfy her lover before the next orgasm hit. Bobby also redoubled his efforts to pleasure her, driving a second finger into her ass while licking and sucking at her pussy.

"Age, I'm 'bout to," Bobby warned and she pulled her mouth back until just the head of his cock was in her mouth.

"Mm, oh man!" Bobby grunted as she jacked his cock furiously."

Mm hmm," Age agreed, shuddering through an orgasm just as her mouth began to fill with Bobby's hot semen.

Afterward, Age wiggled around and lay heavily on top of Bobby, her heavy breasts mashed against his chest. She kissed his neck and shoulder softly.

"That, you a good lover," Age whispered, almost sleepily.

"Yeah? Thinking same thing," Bobby agreed.

Darkness had fallen by the time Bobby left Age's apartment. He had a war going on in his head and neither side wanted to concede defeat to the other side.

>>'That was wrong. You're a married man.'

>>'It was just oral sex. You didn't fuck her. And anyway, your wife hadn't decided she wanted cheat on you, you even be here?'

>>'Two wrongs don't make a right. You tell Samantha and Nicole that all the time. Two wrongs don't make a right.'

>>'What was wrong? You fuck her? You tell her you love her? No? Then don't worry about it.'

"Daddy! We don't got no clothes for school tomorrow," Samantha reminded Bobby when he walked into the apartment.

>>'And if you had been home...'

>>'What? Michelle's legs broken?'