Uncapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Both you need shush," Bobby smiled.

"Daddy! How you turn this off?" Nicole called out from the bathroom door.

Bobby went and showed Nicole how to simply pull the tap handle down. Then he reminded her she needed to rinse the shampoo out of her hair before she was ready to get out of the shower.

"Oh yeah," Nicole giggled.

The two girls showered, teeth brushed and prayers said, Bobby and Age sat on the couch, listening to the evening news. Age leaned heavily against him, softly stroking his arm, his chest.

"So, when she gets out, you going take her back?" Age finally asked.

"Man, I don't know," Bobby admitted.

"Well, lot can happen in twenty eight days," Age said, dropping her hand to his cock.

Age stroked Bobby's rapidly expanding cock. She pressed her lips to his.

"Could fall in love someone else," she whispered.

"Yeah, I could," Bobby agreed as she shrugged out of top and bra.

They kissed while Bobby's hands fondled Age's breasts. Then he bent his head and began to suck on her nipples. When Age began to play with his hard cock, Bobby stood up.

"Need take this in the bedroom yeah," Bobby hissed urgently.

"Okay," Age quickly agreed.

On a large bed, instead of her small futon, sixty nine was a much more comfortable position. Age lowered her pussy to Bobby's face while sucking Bobby's hard cock into her mouth.

"Mmph!" Age screamed around Bobby's cock as Bobby's mouths and fingers teased and pleasured her pussy.

The two lovers brought each other to orgasm. Age then wiggled her pussy out of reach and tongued Bobby's heavy balls and thick shaft until he again sprang to full hardness.

"Man, we done gone too far as it is," Bobby protested when Age mounted him.

But Bobby made no move to stop Age as she positioned the head of his cock at the mouth of her pussy. In the low lighting afforded by the bedside lamp, Bobby watched as his white cock slowly parted her dark curls, pushed into her pussy. His hands went to her large breasts and tugged on her purplish nipples.

"Mm, oh damn yes," Age moaned low in her throat as Bobby's thick member pushed up into her.

Bobby's left hand dropped to Age's beautiful butt and squeezed her luscious flesh. She leaned forward to give his mouth access to her breasts and Bobby moved his other hand to her other buttock and squeezed and fondled both buttocks while suckling on her left nipple.

"Oh man, oh God, oh man," Age hissed as she wiggled and gyrated on his delicious cock.

"Mm hmm," Bobby agreed, his cock trapped in a liquid furnace.

"Oh God," Age stifled a scream as her pussy clamped down in orgasm.

"Jesus!" Age did cry out as her orgasm seemed to continue for a long time.

"Shh, going wake them girls," Bobby hissed.

"Ugh!" was Age's only response.

Then Bobby cried out and pumped a torrent of sperm into Age's hot pussy. He thrust upward while she bounced downward.

"Oh man," Age finally grunted, gingerly dismounting from Bobby's limp cock.

The sight of his silvery white semen dotting her dark pubic hair, running down the inside of her dark skin caused Bobby's cock to begin to revive. Age saw his resurging cock and smiled.

"Nuh uh; done wore me all out," Age declared and dashed into his bathroom.

Again, neither Samantha nor Nicole questioned why Age was there, waking them up in the morning. Neither girl questioned why Age helped them pack their back packs, put their lunches safely inside their bags, walked with their father to the bus stop.

Neither girl asked why Age was there, making supper while their father helped them with their homework. They didn't ask why she was eating with them again.

And, after showers, which Samantha declared was much cooler than baths, Samantha and Nicole knelt next to Nicole's lower bunk to say their prayers. Both girls did remember to ask God to help their mommy as she stayed in the hospital, getting better.

"And God bless Daddy and Age," Nicole said.

"God bless Daddy and Age," Samantha agreed.

Nine days into Michelle Broussard's involuntary confinement in the DeGarde CDU, Julie Chamblee, Michelle's counselor sat with Bobby Broussard, outlining Michelle's progress so far. Legally, there was little that Julie could actually say, but Bobby could read between the lines. He could tell what Julie WASN'T saying was more telling than what Julie WAS saying.

"And let me guess," Bobby interrupted. "Michelle? Don't think she done nothing wrong. Am I right?"

Julie smiled an enigmatic smile. Then she had Michelle brought into the small office.

"How you doing?" Bobby asked as a sullen Michelle studiously ignored him.

"Fine. You?" Michelle spat out when Julie cleared her throat.

"Oh, I'm good, I'm good me," Bobby said. "Girls? They good too. Course, Samantha wanting know why you stole her chain and cross there, and they both wanting know why you done emptied out they little banks too."

"Michelle?" Julie prompted.

Michelle offered no explanation, just mumbled an apology that did not sound very contrite. After ten more minutes of stilted conversation, Bobby got to his feet.

"This Saturday? Supposed be 'Family Day' here, but I be damned I can think of one good reason bring them girls around see you," Bobby threatened.

"Fuck you," Michelle screamed at Bobby.

"Uh huh," Bobby said and left the office.

Bobby and Age did not have sex that night. Instead, Age held Bobby as he cried. Then, with a kiss, she told him to go to sleep.

Saturday, Family Day, Dorothy and Don welcomed Samantha and Nicole into their home for some good spoiling. Bobby set his jaw firmly and went to the DeGarde CDU.

Michelle's attitude, her demeanor had not improved in the four days since their last meeting. During the stilted meeting, Bobby did learn that his wife had been doing drugs for far longer than he had suspected, and had been unfaithful for almost four months.

"And they a lot better than your little pee-pee there," Michelle sneered hatefully.

"Good," Bobby smiled tightly. "Then you see they got a place you can stay at, hear?"

Julie tried to regain control of the session. Bobby smiled sadly and got to his feet.

"Ms. Chamblee, you probably a real good what that is, counselor? But you know and I know, we can want it for Michelle all day long, but 'til SHE want it? Ain't going do no good," Bobby said.

Their third session, Michelle demanded to see her daughters. Bobby told her to get a court order; he would not bring his daughters around her until she either changed her tune, or the court said he had to bring them to see her. Michelle declared she would sue for full custody and would then deny him any visitation rights.

"You can try," Bobby said coldly. "Ms. Chamblee? Don't be calling me no more, hear? I ain't coming back me."

Leaving the CDU parking lot, Bobby called Age. He reminded her that Dorothy and Don had the girls; had them until after breakfast the following morning.

"So, you wanting go dancing? That uh, that Vermillion? They got a real good Zydeco band there on Saturdays. We can get us a po-boy over there at Mama's then shake a leg, what you say?" Bobby asked.

When Bobby knocked on the door of Apartment 307, Age made him wait a couple of minutes. Then, with a smile, she opened the door.

Age was dressed in a knee length skirt of light green and a cream colored lightweight sweater. The light colors brought out her dark skin beautifully, and also emphasized her soft, gentle curves. She smiled widely when Bobby let out a whistle.

Both Bobby and Age agreed that, while Mama's might have the absolute best roast beef po-boys anywhere, neither one wanted to take the chance of dripping gravy all over their dress clothing. She got a shrimp po-boy, he got a fried oyster po-boy.

At Vermillion, a few patrons did look on with barely concealed disgust at seeing a white man with a black girl. Thankfully, though, the roughnecks kept it to a few comments; none of them threatened any physical retaliation.

Even though Age had never danced to Zydeco music, she was quick to pick up on the steps, the movements and soon Bobby and Age were drenched in sweat. An ice cold beer for him and a Coca-Cola for her helped cool them down and they returned to the floor for another few numbers.

After another beer and cola, they decided to call it a night and drove to the Venice Apartment complex.

In his bedroom, with the practiced ease of two lovers, Age and Bobby swung into a sixty nine position. While licking and sucking on her pussy, Bobby insinuated two thick fingers into Age's tight anus.

"Aw fuck yes," Age screamed out loud when her orgasm hit.

Then, after swallowing his load, Age wiggled over and stayed in her kneeling position. She put her shoulders to the bed, reached back and pulled her buttocks apart.

"Come on, you been wanting stick that monster up my butt?" Age demanded. "Come on, girls ain't here."

Bobby had an old tube of lubricant; he and Michelle had tried anal sex a few times. She didn't like it; said it was too messy, too painful. But every now and then, Michelle would get an itch and would ask Bobby to scratch it.

Bobby lubricated two fingers and began to work the two fingers into Age's dark star. She grunted and whimpered and gasped as he scissored the fingers apart, stretching her.

Then Bobby greased up his throbbing cock. He lined his greasy cock with her opening and slowly pushed the head of his cock into her tight hole.

"Ugh, oh God damn, oh mother fucker," Age grunted.

"And Saint Lucy, she the patron saint of the blind, man! Who the patron saint of them drug addicts? Saint Jude? He the saint of lost causes, bet he the saint, God damn aw man, she is some tight," Bobby thought to himself as his cockhead was being strangled in Age's hot, tight ass.

He could feel the slick walls of her anus, slick with gel as her pulse throbbed around the head of his cock. He could feel her muscles straining against his intrusion. He could feel her squeezing his cock head in a tight grip. He could feel his sperm beginning to bubble up, so again tried to think of something, anything else to distract himself.

"Yeah, that got be the saint of drug addicts, man, how long she been a drug addict?" Bobby thought as he actually felt a 'pop' and his cock began sliding into Age's bowels.

"Oh mother fucker, oh God, need stop, need just stop," Age cried out as she felt the blunt head of his cock pushing into her.

Bobby took his hands from Age's hips and grabbed her hanging breasts. He twisted and tugged at her hard nipples, toying with them as they waited for her to become accustomed to his cock in her ass. She grunted and shook with strain.

"Oh! Aw God damn shit!" Age screamed out when Bobby reached his left hand down and diddled Age's clitoris.

Her orgasm was sudden, intense. Age shook and bucked, unintelligible curses flying from her lips. Her hands fell away from her buttocks and she lay in her kneeling position, gasping for air.

Bobby looked down and saw her chocolate brown globes, saw the dark purplish hole squeezing his cock. With a grunt, he began pumping his semen into Age's buttocks.

"Ugh, oh God damn," Age wheezed as she felt his hot semen pumping into her.

After a moment, Bobby pulled his semi-erect cock from Age's stretched anus. A dribble of his semen followed a moment later, shiny and white against her dark flesh.

Bobby's cock revived almost immediately as he watched the blob of semen trickle down, over Age's puffy pussy lips. A second ooze of his semen began to bubble out and Bobby's cock twitched and jerked to full erection.

"Man, we doing that again, you hear?" Age wheezed.

"Uh huh, Bobby agreed, cock in hand.

"Ugh, oh," Age whined as Bobby again pressed the blunt head of his cock to her constricting anus. "Didn't mean right this minute, oh!"

Twenty nine days after being sentenced to attend the DeGarde CDU, Michelle sullenly waited with two other patients, an orderly, and Dr. Istrey, the head administrator of DeGarde CDU for the van that would take them to St. Elizabeth Parish courthouse. Julie Chamblee, Michelle Broussard's primary counselor with the DeGarde CDU did recommend that Michelle go from DeGarde CDU to a halfway house in Paulton, Louisiana for no less than six months.

Looking at her bored court appointed lawyer, Michelle asked what would happen if she refused to go to the Paulton facility. The man barely looked up from his notes.

"Depends on how good a mood your judge is in," the man shrugged. "Could put you in jail for six months, or probation for a year. But honestly? Don't count on just getting probation, hear? Stealing from your kids? Don't expect any favors."

Judge Johnson was not in a good mood and Michelle quickly agreed to go to the Paulton facility. Looking around the courtroom as she waited for the CDU van to take her and two other CDU patients back to the CDU building so that she could be discharged, then driven to the DeGarde Inn for her Greyhound trip to Paulton, Louisiana, Michelle suddenly felt alone.

Her husband wasn't there. Her children weren't there. Her mother wasn't there. Even her lawyer didn't care about her.

Almost eleven hours after boarding the rumbling bus, Michelle tiredly stepped out and shivered as a cool blast of pine scented air greeted her. An unsmiling behemoth lumbered over, eyeing Michelle with suspicion.

"You Michelle Broussard?" the mountain asked.

"I uh, yeah," Michelle said.

"Got your shit? Let's go," the woman snarled, turned and marched toward a large van.

While Michelle was listlessly reading through the rules and regulations of her new home, Bobby was entwined with Age, lying in bed. He looked at her beautiful face and again shrugged his shoulders helplessly.

Earlier, she had told him she loved him. As her muscular legs squeezed around his waist, pulling him deeper into her, Age had whispered into Bobby's ear that she loved him.

Bobby had felt an overwhelming sense of guilt. He had followed his wife's trial, had learned that she was to be living in a halfway house up in the northeast corner of the state. He had felt relieved; for the next six months, Bobby did not have to make any decisions about the marriage to Michelle.

But Age saying that she loved him once again put a sense of urgency into Bobby making a decision. He knew he was attracted to Age, attracted to her inner beauty as much as to her outer beauty. Age liked Samantha and Nicole, and Nicole and Samantha liked Age.

But Bobby was married to Michelle. And he had loved Michelle for several years. He had loved her up to the moment that she 'asked for permission' to have a one-time fling with an African-American man. And even after finding out it wasn't a one-time fling, and Michelle had only asked for permission to cover her tracks, that she'd been having an on-going sexual liaison and had also been doing drugs did not erase Bobby's commitment to the marriage.

Age had whispered her love for Bobby, but she might as well have screamed it. That whisper jolted Bobby, rocked him to his core.

"Now what you going do, Broussard?" Bobby asked himself.

Three days after being remanded to the Paulton Health & Wellness Community, Michelle and another woman decided they'd had enough of the rules and regulations of the Paulton facility. After lights out, the two slipped out of their room, out through the rear door, where Michelle had wedged it open hours earlier with a broom handle.

Outside of a Twister Doughnuts, the two women found the meth they craved. But Donovan stepped on his meth with a little strychnine, a little boric acid and Michelle died of a heart attack. Donovan and the other girl left Michelle behind the Twister Doughnut shop, neither one wanting to explain to the police how a beautiful red head had a sudden heart attack in their presence.

*.*

Looking around Labbe's Funeral Home, Bobby grimly reflected that this funeral was once again depleting their finances. He and Michelle had been on the cusp of having enough money for a down payment on a house, a cute three bedroom, two bathroom home in Kimble when the diagnosis of Michelle's colon cancer had demanded their immediate action.

Again, just when it looked like they might be catching up, the transmission on Michelle's car blew. They could have bought a less expensive automobile, but both Michelle and Bobby had reasoned, the car was just as much a family car as it was Michelle's car. They both wanted something safe, comfortable for transporting Samantha and Nicole around. So, eleven thousand went into purchasing a pre-owned car.

And, now, just when it looked like they might be able to start looking at houses, looking for a good home in the same school district, Michelle started draining their bank account to feed her drug habit. Fifty dollars here, a hundred dollars there, each withdrawal quickly added up.

But this funeral was exceeding twenty thousand dollars, twenty thousand Bobby did not have. He'd filled out the forms, then signed a paper that said he would pay each month, until this funeral was paid in full.

Next to him, Samantha and Nicole sobbed. Neither one fully understood why their mother was dead. Both children did understand, they would never see their mother again.

Father Jack McNamara nodded to Bobby. With a heavy sigh, Bobby took both girls to the casket, for the final goodbye before the lid of the casket was lowered.

"Momma, I forgive you taking my cross, hear?" Samantha sobbed to the beautiful corpse. "I guess you needed it more than me."

"And my money," Nicole agreed, small body shaking from her sobs.

Bobby nodded somberly, silently praying that he might one day have the strength, the courage of his two daughters. He prayed that one day he might forgive Michelle.

Outside, the rain fell, large, silent drops. Bobby tried to cover both girls and himself, but the umbrella wasn't large enough for the trio.

"Here, Samantha, come see," Age said, opening her own umbrella.

The tarpaulin over the gravesite did keep the rain off of the small crowd. The ground was reasonably dry as Father McNamara said a final prayer. Then the small crowd left, racing to their cars.

"I, you ain't going take them girls away, huh?" Dorothy Trahan asked as the six of them sat, alone underneath the tarp.

Overhead, the rain pelted the tarp, creating a noisy cadence. Bobby looked at his mother in law, noticing how old Dorothy looked. He was sure that his own face had aged considerably.

"Now, why you asking me that?" Bobby asked, smiling. "Who else I'm get baby sit them for free?"

Don Porres, Dorothy's male friend nodded his thanks. He and his wife had not had children, so he had no grandchildren of his own. In the few years he had been involved with Dorothy, Don had come to regard Samantha and Nicole as his own grandchildren.

Returning to work the next day, Bobby was surprised when Britney Richards, the HR Manager had him follow her to her office. Bobby smiled as the pregnant woman wiggled and grunted, then finally gave up on positioning herself comfortably behind her desk.

"What? What are you laughing at?" she asked, green eyes twinkling.

"And you only what? 'Bout seven months gone?" Bobby asked. "Know it only get worse from here."

"Shut up," Britney demanded.

Then Britney reminded Bobby of the life insurance policy he had taken out on Michelle. Bobby stared at the woman, dumbfounded. Because the nine dollars and thirty nine cents had come out of each check Bobby had not thought of the money he paid toward Michelle's policy, toward his own policy.

"And how much that is?" Bobby finally asked, trying to understand the documents Britney put in front of him.

"Hmm, oh! Good for you," Britney said, looking at the forms. "You went with the hundred thousand dollar policy. I tell people and tell people, that money? You won't even miss it, but anything happens? Your family will thank you."