Uncle Alex's iPhone Ch. 01

Story Info
Jack and His Aunt Fuck.
3.5k words
4.46
28.1k
70
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers

Hi, I've disabled comments. This is meant to be fun, and the shitty comments and trolling are tedious. I hope that you enjoy it.

Jack was coming up for his twenty-first birthday; there were three months to go. He wanted just a quiet time; he didn't want his mum or family to go on a lavish birthday party. He had seen so many and personally thought that they were a complete waste of money. Also, Jack wasn't dating anyone. All he wanted was to go out for a meal with his mum and her sister Aunt May. They were both widows; Jack's dad had died two years ago of cancer. He was lucky, it was progressive cancer, and he had been under sedation and died quickly and painlessly.

Both mum and Aunt May were secure financially. Mum was an Accountant; Aunt May was a doctor with her own practice. Aunt May was two years younger than mum both were in their early fifties. Jack was at College doing a course in Hotel Management. Mum and Aunt May's father owned a Hotel, a large and busy hotel run by a manager who mum controlled, as she was the Accountant for the Hotel.

The Hotel was a thriving business. It was Four Stars, had over one hundred rooms, it had a Spa. It also had a ballroom that could take around six hundred. This could be sectioned off into several smaller rooms. The restaurant had a Michelin Star and was the best restaurant in the region. Jack also worked part-time in the Hotel.

Aunt May lived in her father's house next door to the Hotel. It was a lovely villa with a beautiful garden. Those having wedding receptions in the Hotel could use the outstanding gardens for their wedding photographs. This was a trendy thing. Alex, May's husband, was a dentist, but he was also a very keen photographer. Before digital photography came in, he had his developing room in the house. He made an excellent second income taking wedding pictures. He was fifteen years older than Aunt May, but he and Aunt May treated Jack as the son they didn't have; they had two daughters.

Since Jack was in his early teens, he spent more time at the weekends and school holidays staying with Aunt May as he was working at the Hotel sorting bottles, washing dishes, all menial tasks but giving him an insight into the running of the Hotel. He got on well with Jim Grant, the manager, as Jack's heart was in what he was doing. As he got older, he understood more than the basics of running the Hotel, but he never voiced an opinion or commented on the running of the Hotel.

When he was eighteen, he went into the bathroom one morning and saw Aunt May in the shower naked; Aunt May was a voluptuous woman with incredible curves. She was just like mum, but Jack had no fantasies about mum; his cock would stiffen if he thought of Aunt May and her massive melons. For years Aunt May and Alex had separate bedrooms. When Jack stayed there, they didn't act like a married couple. Then Jack, at night, would hear a buzzing sound coming from Aunt May's bedroom. Then Jack did an impromptu search of Aunt May's bedroom. In her bedside cabinet. He found a sizeable collection of vibrators and dildos. Jack's fantasies about Aunt May grew from that day.

Alex had died of a heart attack nine months ago. After the funeral, Aunt May had given Jack his iPhone 10; it was nearly new. Both Aunt May and Alex had got them at the same time. When Aunt May had given it to him, she had said, "Jack, I know that you have your smartphone but take Alex's, keep his number, but I will pay the monthly service contract then when you decide what to do, you can transfer your number to it."

Jack took the phone; he was happy with it as it was nearly brand new. Jack didn't reset it as he was delighted with his Samsung smartphone through the camera in the iPhone was better. Jack used both phones for the next three months, his own for calls and emails, Alex's for surfing the web as it had 5G. Jack didn't pay much attention to the iPhone as he wasn't using it as his phone. The Easter holidays were coming up, the Hotel was busy with weddings, and Jack worked all hours during his holidays.

One day at College, he was researching in the library; the WiFi was excellent there, he was using the iPhone to surf the web, it was fast. Then for some reason, he clicked on the Albums part of the pictures on the iPhone. He saw a folder named May. He clicked on it; he couldn't believe the images in May that appeared. They were all had been taken within the last couple of years. May looked so hot and sexy; she had been posing for Alex. In most of the pictures, she was nude, posing with her legs wide open or with her squeezing her massive tits together. In some, she had some of her fingers buried deep inside her very long sex slit.

There were so many pictures that it took Jack a while to grasp what he was looking at. The photos were so explicit; it was apparent that May, a respectable doctor, enjoyed having erotic and explicit pictures taken of herself by her late husband, but why? Jack couldn't think of any reason for her to be doing this. The only thing that Jack knew was the more that he looked at the pictures, the stiffer his cock got. So here he was researching in the College library, having a massive erection looking at his mum's sister, his aunt, naked.

In other folders, Jack found pictures of Aunt May sucking and licking cock. It wasn't one particular cock. It was her doing it with several different cocks of different lengths and thicknesses. There were several pictures of May giving a well-hung man a titty fuck; Jack was sure that none of the cock pictures was of Alex's cock. All the cocks were of much younger men. Alex was in his late sixties, judging that these pictures of May were two years old. May had a great body for her age; there was something so sensual about the way she posed. There were several pictures of May in the lounge just having portrait pictures taken; Jack thought he must ask her about these. Jack was curious to find out why she enjoyed posing nude for erotic photos.

Jack was staying at May's that night; he wasn't working in the Hotel. May would cook his dinner; he loved May's cooking; she was an excellent cook. The pictures in the lounge looked like they were twenty years old; Jack wanted to know what age May was when they were taken. There were also pictures in May's bedroom that Jack had noticed when he found May's toys, Jack hadn't paid any attention to them, but he now wanted to study them in detail.

After the meal, they went into the lounge; May was wearing casual clothes. When she worked, she was always prim and proper, but she dressed casually when she was in the house, usually just in a top and leggings. May always had a glass of wine with her meal, sometimes Jack had one, but tonight Jack had abstained. May was sitting on the couch; Jack loved how her massive tits jiggled beautifully when she moved. When May came to the lounge, Jack was studying the portrait pictures that were on the wall. Jack said, "Aunt May, you were a beautiful woman when these pictures were taken, don't get me wrong, you're still a beautiful woman. How old were you when these were taken?"

"Thanks for the compliment Jack, maybe I was twenty-eight; I had both my girls then; my figure was full then; I was still breastfeeding my youngest daughter. Alex used to love taking my picture; he had a talent for photography. What do you like about the pictures?"

"You have a beautifully proportioned body; the curves are gorgeous. Your eyes are honest, and your smile is so natural; you're very photogenic."

"That's nice of you to say that; I have some in my bedroom that is quite erotic; I'll show you them later if you want. Alex was an excellent photographer; he was skilled and talented. He started doing the wedding pictures for the Hotel; he soon built up a great reputation. He hadn't studied photography; it came naturally to him though he worked closely with the local photography College. Many of the students worked with him and also modelled with me, which gave me a lot of thrills. He must have taken thousands of pictures of me, but I can't find them; god knows where he's left them, but they will turn up one day. Come, and I'll show you the ones in my bedroom but let me top up my wine glass first."

Aunt May got her wine then they went to her bedroom. All the pictures in the bedroom, Aunt May was showing lots of cleavage, her tits were massive, Jack studied the photos, he felt his cock stiffen. Finally, Jack said, "These pictures are beautiful, you have a remarkable body, you and mum are so similar, but these pictures make you look so sexy."

"Jack, I had a funny marriage with Alex; I want to tell you this then you'll understand me and my miserable life a lot better. Alex was not a healthy man; he's the father of my two daughters; I'm so grateful for this. After my youngest was born, Alex was diagnosed with Erectile Dysfunction; he was still a relatively young man. It was due to heart and cardiovascular conditions. It was his heart that killed him in the end. The problem was that he couldn't get it up me. I had no sex life, then Alex started to have fantasies of me having sex with other men. He started taking very erotic pictures of me naked. The pictures were wonderful. He continued to take these until his final and fatal heart attack."

"Then he introduced models; they were all students from the Photography College. I enjoyed this as I was meeting virile young men and women who would touch me, and I would touch them during the photoshoots; we would perform sex acts on each other as Alex took the pictures. I was allowed to give them oral or a titty fuck, but no full penetration was allowed. Yes, I would have a nice hard cock running up and down my sex slit, teasing my hard clit, but it was not allowed to go up me. The well-hung models; I was only allowed to give them a blow job. I was so frustrated; my youngest daughter is now twenty-six; I haven't had a cock inside me since I conceived her nine months earlier."

Jack then hugged Aunt May; he truly felt sorry for her; what a miserable life. Why didn't she leave him? Did mum know about this? So many questions were going through Jack's head. Jack was surprised; Aunt May was pulling him closer to her. The weight of her massive tits on his chest felt fantastic. He felt her pussy dry riding his leg. His cock was rock hard. Their lips met, Aunt May's tongue was deep inside Jack's mouth, his tongue was also deep in her mouth, then Jack slid his hand inside her loose-fitting top, he cupped and squeezed her massive left tit. Aunt May gasped when he did this; she said, "That feels so good, unhook my bra and play and suck on my nipples."

Her top and bra were gone thirty seconds later; Aunt May's tits were massive; Jack licked and sucked her nipple as his right hand went inside the waistband of her leggings then inside the panties that she was wearing. Her vulva was smooth and swollen; he spread her cunt lips open then slid two fingers inside her warm creamy pussy. Again Aunt May gasped, then Jack took her right hand and guided it to the massive bulge in his trousers. Aunt May squeezed and stroked it as Jack unbuckled his belt and unzipped his trousers. Then, as Jack's massive stiff cock sprung free, Aunt May knelt before him, taking his bulbous head into her mouth.

Jack kicked off his shoes, then his trousers and boxers as Aunt May's head started to bob up and down on his stiff cock. She was good; her tongue was getting to all the right places. As Jack looked down on her, her massive tits were jiggling beautifully. He found it hard to believe that Aunt May, his mum's sister, was sucking his cock so beautifully. Then Jack said, "Aunt May, let's lie on top of the bed; I want to give you pleasure too."

Aunt May then stood up; she took off her leggings and panties; they were both naked now. Jack positioned her on her bed so that they could 69; Aunt May spread her legs for Jack; she was such a sexy woman; every move that she made oozed sex. Jack's mouth then covered her hard clit; he tightened his lips around it and started to suck as he fingered her dripping cunt with three fingers. Then Jack felt her lips tighten around the base of his cock; Aunt May was deep throating Jack.

Aunt May's pussy was so wet; she was loving what Jack was doing to her, she was pushing her pussy against Jack's mouth with a slow, sensual circular motion; Jack knew that when his cock went up Aunt May's pussy, she would give him a fantastic ride. Jack now only wanted to suck and swallow with Aunt May to tell her that he was serious about her.

Jack was enjoying sucking Aunt May's hard clit, and from the sounds that she was making, she was enjoying it two. She was now so wet that Jack had moved on from the two fingers he was initially finger fucking her with to his fist in the shape of a cone; Aunt May loved this. Jack was relentless in his fisting and sucking. He sensed that Aunt May was close as she was pushing her pussy against his mouth very firmly. Then he felt her warm creamy spunk flood into his mouth, he had to swallow some, or he would have gagged. It just kept flooding in; Jack kept sucking when she had composed herself; Jack's mouth was full of her creamy spunk.

Jack came off her then opened his mouth to show a massive blob of Aunt May's spunk on his tongue. Jack swallowed a lot of it, then cum kissed with what was left of her cum still in his mouth. They kissed lovingly and passionately for several minutes, then Jack said, "I think that you needed that; I loved doing that for you, Aunt May; your cum tastes delicious."

"Jack, please call me May now. You've just sucked my clit, and I've cum in your mouth; you make me feel young and calling me Aunt May makes me feel old. Is it ok if I go on top for our first one? That's a big boy that you have got; if I'm on top, then I can control the ride so much better. I'm a little nervous about taking him, but it's so long since I last had a cock."

"No problem, May, your beautiful pussy is now so wet that you'll be able to take my big boy easily. If you have any discomfort, then stop immediately; we are doing this for pleasure; we don't need any pain."

"I'm not into pain, but I love pleasure; you lie back on top of the bed and enjoy; I'll be slow and gentle, to begin with; when I'm used to this beautiful monster, then things will be good."

May then squatted over Jack's massive cock; gripping him at the base; she stroked the bulbous head of his cock up and down her long sex slit. Then teasing her hard clit with the crown of his cock, May had a gentle touch, everything felt so good, Jack was looking forward to feeling inside her hot pussy. Then May pushed down gently on Jack's stiff cock, two-thirds of his cock slid up her dripping pussy, May gasped then said, "It's massive Jack, I'm stretched, but it feels so good. I think I'll be able to take all of him, but slowly first, it feels as if he could be inside my throat soon. I love the sensations that he's giving me."

May raised herself to the head of Jack's cock then pushed down again; Jack felt two things, the head of his cock hitting her cervix and May's pussy lips tighten around the base of Jack's cock. May had taken his full length quickly and with no discomfort. She was glowing as she started to ride him; she was giving him long strokes, from the base of his stiff cock to the bulbous head of his cock. Soon she had a powerful rhythm going; she was now arching her hips to take him deeper; Jack was right, May was giving him a great ride.

Then Jack leaned up and started sucking on May's left tit; they worked in harmony, May adjusting her position to allow him to do this and allowing her to keep riding him. Jack was multi-tasking; along with sucking her tits, he stimulated her hard clit with his thumb and index finger. Finally, May cried out, "Jack, I came in your mouth twenty minutes ago; I'm close to cuming again, your cock is made for my cunt, I love it to bits. I have never felt so filled in all my life."

May was tightening her pussy muscles at the right time; she was making Jack's massive cock tingle; Jack was so close too. Then May started to pound Jack's cock harder and faster; a minute later, they both climaxed within seconds of each other, May had a mind-blowing orgasm; she was shaking and trembling for at least two minutes. When she had composed herself, she leaned over, and they kissed tenderly and lovingly for a couple of minutes, then May said, "Thank you, Jack, that was, without doubt, the best fuck of my life. My pussy is still tingling with it. That beautiful monster of a cock has taken me places that I've never been before. Please stay the night with me, I want you again, and I want you before you go to College in the morning."

They kissed and touched for ages, they both felt so comfortable with the other, then Jack said, "May, one thing I find difficult to understand is why did you stay with Alex so long and allow him to use and control you so much? You're financially independent; you could have left him at any time?"

"The problem was my father was still alive; Alex told me that he would show him the pictures. That was the problem; it would have broken my father's heart to see those pictures of me. Your grandpa died six months before your father; that was a great relief for your mum and me."

"How was mum involved?"

"Your father was an asshole too; Alex shared my pictures with him, then Alex got pictures of your mum and father and Alex doing dirty things. This was years ago; Alex could still get hard. Your mum and I both had to do threesomes with the two of them. I've never found the negatives of these pictures, I've searched everywhere in this house, but I've found nothing. When your grandpa died, then your father, the relief that gave your mum and me was unbelievable. We had lived under the threat of blackmail for thirty years. Your father and Alex were very twisted; neither of them had a cock as you have got. They liked to make your mum, and I do dirty things and film them."

"To be honest, your mum and I enjoyed doing it as it was the only sex that we were getting, and both of us have a powerful libido. However, at the back of both of our minds is the pictures will surface one day to haunt us; it's still a worry."

"Will you tell mum that we have had sex? May I would like the sex between us to continue? Is that a problem for you?"

May then hugged Jack; they kissed lovingly for a couple of minutes, then May said, "Jack, those were the nicest words that I've heard in years. I want the same as you. If you don't want me to tell your mum, then I won't. Let us tell your mum, your mum and I both love you. We could love you together and share you. I'm sure that your mum will want you as much as I want you."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers