Uncle Alex's iPhone Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack Fucks His Mum and His Aunt.
6.6k words
4.57
15.8k
30
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers

Hi, I've disabled comments. This is meant to be fun, and the shitty comments and trolling are tedious. I hope that you enjoy it.

The next fortnight was terrific for Jack; his Easter holidays had started, he was working full time in the Hotel, and more importantly, he was staying with Aunt May every night. Jack soon discovered that Aunt May had an insatiable sexual appetite. It was beautiful for Jack; she taught him so much. She introduced him to things that he had to research on the Internet. Aunt May loved it in every hole; Jack's recovery time impressed her so much, he would shoot his load inside her, and five minutes later, his cock was stiff and ready to go again.

Just after Easter, Jack's mum went on a Seminar, it was a yearly occurrence, and it suited Jill, Jack's mum, that he was staying with Aunt May and working in the Hotel. Jack and his mum had an excellent relationship; when Jack was a College, he would remain with mum from Sunday night until Friday morning then at weekends, he would be working at the Hotel and staying with Aunt May. Usually, they would message each other with all sorts of news, but Jack's only information now was he was fucking Aunt May senseless three or four times a day. Aunt May was now totally addicted to Jack's massive cock. She just couldn't get enough of it.

One day Jack discovered that Alex had files on iCloud; Jack hadn't reset Alex's iPhone, all the necessary passwords were in place. Jack was wondering if this was where all the pictures were being stored. There was an incredible amount of files there. On the initial look, this was where all the photos were stored. Both the Hotel and Aunt May's villa had excellent WiFi, but Jack wanted to download them to his laptop. This would take some time as there were over two Gigabytes of files there. Lunch was now over. He was free from three until six. Aunt May would be home at five for her afternoon fuck. Things were quiet; Jack asked Jim if he could get away a little earlier. Jack left the Hotel two minutes later.

The download was fast; Jack was using a USB 3 cable. He downloaded it onto his laptop and a USB stick. At three-twenty, Jack started to look at the pictures; he was more than surprised with what he saw. The older photos were developed images that had been digitalised. There was one folder with mum and Aunt May doing every sex activity imaginable; they both looked in their late twenties. Jack was sure this was the folder, and these were the pictures that Aunt May and mum were afraid could turn up. There were pictures of Aunt May and mum being gang banged with a different cock in each hole. The astonishing thing was the look on both of their faces; they were both enjoying it.

Jack knew that it would take days, even weeks, to go through all the pictures; there was just so many of them. In an hour, Jack had surprised himself with how many pictures he had seen. Alex was so coordinated and correlated in his filing system. Most of the files had either an M or a J plus a number; Jack believed the number was significant the year that they were taken. There were also MJ files that had Aunt May and mum together. When Jack was looking at mum's pictures, he felt his cock stiffen. Mum's body was giving him a hard-on.

Jack then put his laptop and USB stick away; he was so happy that he had found where the pictures that had been hidden. He wondered why Alex had gone to all the trouble, and God knows how much time, filing and cataloguing all these pictures. Alex must have been so computer literate to have been able to do it in an organised way. As usual, Jack was naked in Aunt May's bed; he was now only sleeping in Aunt May's bedroom when Aunt May returned from her surgery. Jack had a massive hard-on. He hadn't been thinking about Aunt May. He had been thinking about mum and her voluptuous body.

Aunt May was so horny when she got into bed; she was naked; Jack hugged her, they tongue kissed and touched for several minutes, then Jack was sliding his finger up and down and down Aunt May's dripping wet long sex slit. Jack then parted her sex slit with the bulbous head of his stiff cock. Finally, he slid five inches inside her.

"Fuck me hard." Aunt May gasped as she raised her hips so Jack could go deeper up her. Jack then started to pound her relentlessly. Aunt May had two massive orgasms before Jack finally shot his load deep inside her. In the shower, before Jack went to the Hotel, Aunt May was all over him then. She said, "In two days, your mum's back, and you're back at College. It's going to be difficult for me; I need your cock every day. What can we do, Jack?"

"It's difficult, and you're thirty minutes from me and thirty minutes back. That's an hours drive to see you. I need to study; we will have to think of something. You don't work on a Wednesday afternoon. So on a Wednesday, I could be here by two in the afternoon that could give us two and a half hours together. It's not a lot, but it would help."

"That would be wonderful, Jack. Let's do that. Have you heard from your mum?"

"Yes, the Seminar was boring, and she's spending a few days with Val, her friend. She's having a bit of a holiday with her, I think."

"That's good; she's home on Sunday afternoon. Can you stay with me on Sunday night, then drive to your College on Monday morning?"

"Of course I can, and I'll fuck you on Monday morning before I leave, then it will be only two days before I fuck you again."

Aunt May was so happy about this. Jack went to the Hotel; he had to set up three small conferences for the following morning. Two hours later, he was finished, he got his evening meal and made himself a coffee afterwards. He was killing time when his phone beeped. He had a message from mum, it read, "Hi Jack, hope all is good with you? I'm having a relaxing time with Val; I feel so refreshed. I was in a shop this afternoon; they are closing down and have a lot of Ralph Lauren men's clothing at fantastic prices. What size do you take in their shirts and polos? They also have some lovely trousers. Can you give me your waist and leg length, and I'll also get you some of these? Tell Aunt May that I've been swamped and will phone her when I get home on Sunday. Will you be home on Sunday night so I can get something in for dinner? Let me know your sizes soon as I've only got tomorrow to get them. Love mum xx."

Jack replied, "Hi mum, great to hear from you. I'm happy that you're having a nice relaxing time. I have been working hard. I'm working on Sunday night, so I'll stay with Aunt May and drive to the College on Monday morning. Then I'll see you on Monday night. I'm an XXL in Shirts and Polo shirts, and I'm a 34-inch waist and 34-inch leg. I thought that you'd met some nice man who had swept you off your feet? Thanks for thinking about me and I'll see you Monday late afternoon. Do you want me to do or get anything for you? Love Jack xx."

Mum replied two minutes later, "Thanks for the sizes; I go to the shop first thing tomorrow morning, and hopefully, I find lots of things in your size. I bought several lady's shirts there today; they fit me perfectly as I find it very difficult to get blouses or shirts that I don't stretch the buttons with my big boobs. No Jack, I will attend to everything. There's an excellent butcher here; I'll get them to Vacuum Pack some steaks for me. They also have some wonderful fresh duck breasts; I will get some of them too. An old Accountant had just joined our section at the Seminar, he asked me out for dinner, but I politely refused. He was most certainly not my type. Val is visiting her aunt tonight, so I'm all alone here with a bottle of wine. Are you working tonight? Love mum xx."

Jack could feel his cock stiffen as he read mum's reply; he knew that Aunt May would be fucked hard tonight. He was also thinking about the pictures, now wasn't the time to tell Aunt May that he had found them. Next week when he was back at College, he would have time to study them; he also knew that no one else would ever see them.

Jack then replied, "I am working mum, I wish I were having a glass of wine with you. The Hotels have been busy over Easter, we've done a lot of weddings. I'm glad you have found some clothes that you like. You have a beautiful figure, mum, you should be proud of it and if you have found some clothes that you're comfortable in, all the better if someone asks you out for dinner that's good. You're a beautiful woman and will attract a lot of men. You have me wondering now, what is your type of man? Or do you not want to tell me? Love Jack xx."

It was ten minutes later that mum replied, "Jack, we should have a glass of wine together when I get back; that would be nice. I have just opened another bottle. Thank you for the compliment; I have big tits, a lot of men are attracted to them, and this has been happening to me since I was a teenager. I've got used to living with them now; I am lucky to have them. Do you ask what my type of man is? I honestly don't know, as I've not seen or met him yet. I didn't have a lot of experience with men then I met your father, we got married, I had you, then I realised what an ass hole he was. There's a lot more that I could tell you, but I'd prefer to tell you face to face. Aunt May and I married two complete assholes; we had to live with that. The only good thing that came out of my relationship with your father was you. Aunt May has her two daughters, and that's all she's got from Alex."

"Jack, neither Aunt May and I had a normal relationship with our husband's. Alex and your father were long time friends before I or Aunt May met them. I married your father first; then Aunt May married Alex. They manipulated and controlled both of us in the early years of our marriage. I had you, and May had her daughters. We both loved sex; at that time, Alex and your father were very active sexually, but they were much older than us. Then came the time when Alex couldn't get an erection; he couldn't get a hard-on. He had fantasies of Aunt May having sex with other men. He was an excellent photographer; he liked to take pictures."

"Your father also was a bit kinky; I had my pictures taken by Alex with your father and other men. Then we had to do as they wanted, or your grandpa would be shown the pictures. We were forced into doing these things, but the sad thing was that we enjoyed it as it was the only sex we were getting. It was a great relief when your grandpa died as they could no longer blackmail us. Then they both died, Aunt May and I were free for the first time in our married lives, but the pictures have never been found. Jack, I don't want to get involved with any man now, and Aunt May is the same. Jack, I'm in my mid-fifties now; I'm an old woman now though I've tried to look after my body. So I wasn't interested when the old Accountant asked me out for dinner. I am relieved that I've told you about the pictures. Imagine if someone else had told you about them. I have wanted to tell you this since your father died. Hopefully, this will give you a better insight into me. Please, never tell Aunt May that I've told you this. You are the only man that I have ever loved in my life. Love mum xx."

Jack had tears in his eyes when he read this; mum was trying to reach out to him. What a life Aunt May and mum have lived. They had a balanced and incredible youth. Money had never been a problem for them. Then they had got married, and their lives had changed. Jack was so happy that mum had the strength to tell him this. It showed her character completely. This was the mother he loved, the mother that had cared for and looked after him all his life. Jack replied.

"Mum, thank you for your honesty; I respect that so much. I am looking forward to seeing you on Monday evening. I want you to be yourself with me, and I'll be myself with you. You're not an older woman; you are a gorgeous woman with a voluptuous body. So the first thing that I want to do on Monday is give you a big hug. I Love you, mum, all my love, Jack xx."

It was now getting late; Jack would have to go to Aunt May's soon. So he made himself another coffee and sat drinking it alone in the staff dining room. He wondered what mum's reply would be? He thought about what he would do with Aunt May tonight; she loved to be fucked doggy style over her kitchen table. So he sent her a message, "May, lube your tight ass for me, be in the kitchen naked. I'll be with you in twenty minutes. Love Jack xx."

Tomorrow was Sunday; he would be with Mum on Monday night. He was now so interested in how mum would reply. Mum had been open with him; would she open up further?

Jack's phone beeped; he had a message from Aunt May, "Darling, great minds think alike, I've already lubed my ass, and my wet pussy is hungry for your monster of a cock, but ass fuck me first doggy style. Love May xx."

As Jack was reading May's reply, his phone beeped again; mum had replied, "Jack, thank you so much; I love every word that you've written. I must go now as Val has just returned. I want to hug and hold you close on Monday night. What time will you be home? I have checked my diary online; my last appointment is three-thirty. I can be home at four. If I don't reply tonight, then I'll reply in the morning. I love you, mum xx."

Jack checked his timetable; he could be home at five. He replied, "Super mum, I can be home at five, wear something nice; I love you too, love Jack xx."

Jack then switched off his phone and walked to Aunt May's, the kitchen light was on, and the blinds were closed. Aunt May was ready for him. An hour later, they went to bed; Aunt May could hardly walk; she had had multiple vaginal orgasms when Jack was ass fucking her. Jack was amazed at how horny Aunt May was, especially after the hard fucking he had given her this afternoon. Then he had done her pussy; Aunt May had loved that; she loved it when he went deep and hard. They climaxed within seconds of each other. They got to bed, and Jack said, "I have a long day tomorrow; I'm in the Cocktail Bar from eleven until three, then from six to eleven. I must leave her on Monday morning at seven to be in time for the first lecture on Monday morning; I hope that you appreciate all that I do for you, Aunt May?"

Aunt May laughed then said, "I will give you a lovely blow job at your afternoon break tomorrow, but I want a good fucking tomorrow night."

Sunday mornings session was fantastic; Aunt May's stamina was outstanding. They had breakfast together then Jack left for the Hotel. Jack had initiated one of the night porters, stocked the different bars, shelves, and fridges and cleared all empty bottles and rubbish away. This gave those who were starting in the morning a much easier time. Jack switched on his smartphone just before twelve; he had a message from mum, it read.

"Good morning Jack, Val and I talked for hours last night. This morning we had a lovely breakfast together. Then I went to the shop for the Ralph Lauren stuff; I've got you a lot. I have just left Val's and have stopped a garage to fill my tank. I know that you're working today, and I will go into the office to catch up on what's happening. Val gave me a cold bag with a couple of frozen pieces to keep all the things that I bought from the butcher fresh. I will also go to the supermarket later to fill the fridge. Of course, I'll wear something nice, what would you like me to wear? Don't work too hard, I'm thinking of you. Love mum xx."

Jack didn't have the chance to reply; the bar was buzzing two minutes later. It was three o'clock before he got lunch. He didn't respond to mum as he wanted to get over to Aunt May's, and he knew that he couldn't reply when he was around Aunt May. Aunt May gave Jack a fantastic blow job; she sucked and swallowed then Jack went down on her. He sucked her hard clit as he fisted her. Next thing he was in the shower then dressing in a dinner suit for tonight. He returned to the Hotel and checked the restaurant bookings; only twenty covers were booked, which was normal for a Sunday night.

"Bra-Less?" was his reply to mum; he was now letting her know he was interested in her.

It was after eight when Jack heard his phone beep. He had one customer to serve, then he read mum's message, "Of course, dress, skirt or leggings?"

"Very tight leggings which show your Camel's Toe with an accessible top."

One of the waiters relieved Jack as his dinner was ready. Jack finished his meal; his phone beeped, mum replied with a selfie of her in a tight top; she was braless, her massive tits looked amazing. Her nipples were hard and easily visible. Her leggings were ultra-tight, her Camel's Toe looked incredible. Mum had a long, perfectly formed sex slit. Mum wrote, "Something along these lines or would you like me to surprise you?"

Jack had now a massive hard-on from looking at mum's very sexy picture. So Jack went into the toilet into one of the WC cubicles. He took a selfie of the massive bulge in his trousers. The outline looked so thick and long; Jack even thought that it looked impressive. Jack then attached the picture to a message, the message read.

"Picture looks so good; you can see the consequences. Surprise me tomorrow!"

"You've got a big boy; I'm sure that I'll make him harder. Would you like me to send a naked selfie that you can wank to later?"

"Thanks for the offer; I'll wait until tomorrow, then cum deep inside you. I'm looking forward to tomorrow night. We think the same way. xx."

Jack got back to the Cocktail Bar; things were slowing down, there were two couples in the bar, and both were drinking wine from the bottle. Jack started to restock the shelves and fridges. His phone beeped, mum had replied.

"Jack, I forgot that you still were working. Tomorrow night will be special. Please have a good lunch as I think that we'll be eating late. I love you xx."

Jack replied with a thumbs-up emoji. The duty manager came in and squared Jack's till. He got into Aunt May's just after ten-thirty. Aunt May was in the lounge watching television; she was only wearing a silk dressing gown. She smiled when she saw Jack; she was drinking wine; Jack got himself a glass and joined her on the sofa. Aunt May said, "You look, tired Darling. Would you like me to relax you?"

"That would be nice; let me finish my wine, then we can go to bed. I have already set my alarm for six. When I'm showering, will you cook my breakfast?"

An hour later, they were both asleep. The next morning was terrific; Aunt May was having her second orgasm when Jack's alarm went off. Jack left immediately after breakfast. Aunt May was getting a bit emotional just before he left. Jack cheered her up when he said, "It won't be long until Wednesday."

Jack's day passed quickly; he had no messages from mum; this didn't surprise him as when mum was working, she was always totally focused; Jack hoped that she would be the same when she was making love. Jack had a big lunch; he had a Jumbo Full Breakfast, four eggs, six sausages, six rushers of bacon, toast, mushrooms and beans with toast. He wasn't hungry when he had finished. He also managed an hour to look at the pictures; he was concentrating on the Jill pictures. Jack soon knew that mum loved oral, giving and receiving. She looked so sexy as she was giving it and totally contented as she received it.

Jack was feeling a bit nervous as he drove home. He loved having sex with Aunt May; she had taught him so much. He knew that Aunt May loved having sex with him; how would it be with mum? Yesterday had sped things up a lot; mum had been honest with him, he had been honest with her. As he opened the front door, Jack wondered what mum would be wearing?"

In the hallway, he said, "I'm home mum, where are you?"

"I'm in the lounge; the door is open. When you get to the hallstand, there's an eye mask there; put it on, come to the lounge door, and leave the rest to me. Promise me that you'll keep your eye mask on until I tell you to take it off? Before you put the eye mask on Jack, strip to your boxers. Let me be in control until I know that you're ready for me."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers
12