Uncle Alex's iPhone Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers

Just listening to mum had made Jack's cock stiffen. He stripped to his boxers; the bulge in his boxers was impressive. He put on the eye mask; it blanked out all light. He got to the door; he could smell mum. She smelt amazing. He felt her fingers on his cheek; a finger was gently stroking around his lips; he opened his mouth as mum slid a finger inside his mouth. Jack licked and sucked it as mum kissed and licked Jack's ear lobe. Everything felt so good and natural. Jack then heard a squelching sound then he felt two wet fingers enter his mouth. The taste was sweet and delicious, then mum said, "Please tell me that you like the taste of mum's cunt juice; I've been wet all day thinking about you, Jack. I wanted and needed to give myself relief, but I've waited for you, Darling. Keep the eye mask on until I have made you ready."

Jack then felt his boxers being pulled down; they dropped to his feet, he kicked them away. Jack spread his legs open as he felt mum's hand cup his heavy balls; mum fondled them gently then said as her finger found the hairs around his ass hole, then mum said, "Jack, this is up to you. I'm completely smooth around my ass and pussy. I want to lead you to the bathroom, where I will shave you around your cock, balls and ass. This will heighten the sensations that I will give you when my tongue, lips and fingers are stimulating you there by as much as fifty per cent; I was hoping you could wear the eye mask as I do it. Are you comfortable with that?"

"Yes, mum, I trust you completely."

Mum then led Jack to the ground floor shower room and toilet. Jack couldn't see it, but mum had all the tools she needed in an operating theatre position. She used a medical safety razor to remove the majority of his pubic hair. Her touch was unique. Jack felt so relaxed. The more hair mum shaved off, the more sensitive it felt around his groin area. Jack was standing on kitchen roll paper; there was a mass of his pubic hair on it now. Then he felt mum apply the shaving foam then the gentle strokes of her five-bladed safety razor. His cock and balls were now smooth. Mum got Jack to bend over wash hand basin as she spread his ass cheeks wide to give her access to his hairy ass. Mum was getting so aroused with the firmness of his body. His cock was a monster but so beautifully proportioned. She knew that it wouldn't be long before it was deep inside her.

When he was completely hairless, mum used a warm face cloth to rinse the area she had shaved; this felt amazing. Then Jack felt a finger tease his tight ass hole; mum slid two knuckles up his ass then said, "Jack, I don't know if you like that or not, but mummy can use her cunt juice to do a lot of nice things with you."

Jack again felt his cock stiffen, then said, "It felt so good, mum; I enjoyed it when you did it; I hope that you enjoy being ass fucked?"

"I love that Jack, I've never had a cock as big as yours ass fuck me before, but I've some KY jelly in the bedroom that you can lube me with? So now I'm going to lead you to my bedroom, be a good boy and keep your eye mask on; mummy has a lot of surprises for you."

Mum led Jack to her bedroom at the side of her bed. She took him in her arms; she drew his head closer to hers then their lips met. Mum was so gentle; then, mum pulled her body against Jack's. Jack felt the warmth of her skin on his hands which were now wrapped around her. Mum was like Jack; she was completely naked too.

Then mum's tongue slipped deep into Jack's mouth. Jack also slid his tongue into Mum's mouth; Jack couldn't see anything but the feeling was terrific. Then, mum said, "Keep your eye mask on, Jack; I want you to feel the feelings and sensations of touching. I am naked for you; you can touch whatever you want, whatever feels right. We will kiss and touch now. Then, I will lay you on the bed and give you some exciting sensations. I feel so comfortable with you, Jack."

Then their tongues gave the other so much passion and affection; in Jack's case, it was magnified so much more because of the eye mask. They were both so hot, Jack put his hand on mum's massive left tit, squeezing it he could feel the firmness of it. The hardness of her nipple on the palm of his hand. Mum slid her hand between Jack's thighs; she gasped when she felt the hardness and thickness of his stiff shaft. Mum could feel the wetness on her pussy lips now.

They kissed lovingly for several minutes; Jack and mum's hands were both now exploring the other's bodies. Jack's hands were now cupping mum's massive tits. Jack kissed mum's neck as his mouth moved south. His mouth then covered mum's thick hard nipple as he teased the hardness with his tongue.

Mum gasped then said, "That feels so good; my nipples are very sensitive. I love what you're doing to me."

Jack then moved his free hand across mum's flat stomach, his fingertips were now on her smooth but very swollen vulva, fondling this so sensitive area he then slipped two of his long fingers inside mum's very long sex slit, mum purred with pleasure as he slid his fingers deeper inside her. Then, starting with two fingers, he added another, then another as he slid his fingers in and out of mum's slick cunt.

Jack then shaped his fingers into the shape of a cone; then he started to fist mum's dripping pussy with it. The firmness of his fishing started to increase; mom loved it. Jack was sucking mum's hard nipple as he was fisting her gorgeous dripping pussy. Mum then began to tremble; then, she climaxed with a massive orgasm. Jack continued to suck and fist her throughout her orgasm. This undoubtedly increased the pleasure mum was having.

Mum composed herself, she was just about to ask Jack to lie on top of her bed to continue with her surprises, but Jack wasn't finished with her yet.

Jack laid his mum on her bed; she positioned herself in the middle of her bed as Jack had no idea of what space was available because of the eye mask. Jack's tongue was now teasing mum's stomach. Mum sensed what was happening and spread her legs wide open, giving Jack complete access to her ass and cunt.

Mum was getting so aroused with what Jack was doing that she started playing with her tits and squeezing her hard nipples. Jack's went down the full length of mum's long sex slit. He surprised mum as she expected him to back up her long pussy with his tongue.

Jack's tongue then went across that very sensitive area between the bottom of mum's pussy and her tight ass hole. He then teased and caressed mum's ass hole with the tip of his long thick tongue.

Mum had been ass fucked before, but no one had ever given her ass pleasure like this before; it felt so good and loving. Mum then realised that Jack was the first man in her life that had wanted to give her pleasure. Mum had given pleasure to many men in her life, but Jack was the first man to want to give her pleasure first.

Mum then started to enjoy it as Jack was beginning to push the tip of his tongue up her ass. Nobody had ever done that before to her.

Jack's mouth then moved back to mum's tingling pussy, his tongue going deep inside her hungry cunt; he moved his tongue upwards until he found her hard clit. Jack was surprised at the similarity of it with Aunt May's; they both had huge clits.

Jack teased and stimulated her clit for a minute, then wrapped his lips around it and started to suck it.

"That's so good, suck and fist me again, and I'll cum for you. You make me feel so good."

Jack shaped his hand into a cone shape again and started to fist mum again. A couple of minutes later, Jack sensed mum was close, then mum cried out, "I'm cuming, Jack."

Jack then felt the warmth of mum's creamy spunk flood his mouth; it was delicious. That was mum's second massive orgasm. There was still so much cum; Jack had to swallow some but held a lot in his mouth.

Jack came off mum; mum pulled him upwards, her mouth soon found Jack's, mum tasted her cum as her heart beat faster. They cum kissed lovingly affectionately for several minutes, then mum said, "Thank you, Jack, you have now shown me how deep and sincere your love is for me. Keep your mask on and lie on your back. I want to give you wonderful sensations before I take you inside me. When I do that, you can take the mask off."

Jack lay on the bed where mum had guided him to lie. From the motion on the bed then he heard mum say, "You have a remarkable cock Jack, I'll measure it one day, but I'm sure that it's at least ten inches, and it's so thick. Now relax and enjoy."

Then Jack felt mum's hand grip the base of his cock, then two fingers of her other hand squeeze his pee slit open, then he felt her tongue remove the precum from his slit. Holding his slit open, mum was now pushing the tip of her tongue inside his cock slit. Jack loved it.

Then he felt mum's lips wrapping around the bulbous head of his stiff cock. Mum knew what she was doing. Within a minute, Jack felt mum's lips tightly wrapped around the base of his cock; mum was deep throating him.

As mum continued, Jack thought how good mum and Aunt May sucked cock; there wasn't much between how good they both were but the way mum's tongue was swirling around his stiff cock, mum may have the edge. Jack now knew that both of them loved to suck cock.

Mum came off Jack's cock, she licked his balls, then went south, Jack felt the tip of her tongue against his ass hole. Then mum slipped a finger up her pussy. She then slid the finger up his ass as she continued to lick around the rim of his ass hole. Jack was so close to cuming. But, he wanted to wait, then mum squatted over Jack's cock as mum said, "I can't make your cock any harder, just holding him and feeling the blood pumping through your veins excites me so much. Jack, I'm now going to tease my clit with the head of your beautiful cock; when I'm ready to push down on it, I'll tell you to take off your mask, then we can both watch your cock slide up me, I can't wait to feel him deep inside me."

It seemed a long time before mum told Jack to take off his mask, but she was as well as teasing her clit; she was rubbing the head of his cock up and down, just inside her cunt flaps, her long sex slit.

Then mum said, "Take the mask off."

Mum waited until the mask was on the carpet, then she pushed down on Jack's massive stiff cock. Jack felt the warmth of her cunt; it felt so good and tight. Jack was stretching her, but mum kept pushing until Jack felt the head of his cock hit mum's cervix, and her cunt lips were now wrapped around the base of his cock.

Mum raised herself to the bulbous head of his cock then adjusted her hips to take him deeper inside her on the next push she made.

The next hour was terrific; mum came on top; she was so comfortable with his size. Then she made Jack fuck her in the missionary position. This time they both climaxed within seconds of each other.

Mum was amazed when Jack came out of her that he was still rock hard. She then got the KY jelly and started to lube her ass. She then got on all fours on top of the bed and invited Jack to ass fuck her doggy style.

Within ten minutes, Jack had given mum three vaginal orgasms; mum couldn't believe that she had cum so much. Then Jack slid his cock inside mum's pussy doggy style; mum soon had angled her hips to take him more deeply; Jack got to the point that he couldn't hold back any longer.

On his first spurt, mum's body erupted in a torrent of orgasmic pleasure. After that, her whole body shook as Jack was pumping his creamy spunk deep inside her.

Jack turned her around when mum had calmed herself; they hugged and kissed for several minutes, then mum said, "I knew that we would be eating late, Jack, that was amazing. Let me make something to eat; then we'll get back to bed; I have still a lot that I want to do with you."

After dinner, they had another fantastic session. They both were enjoying their lovemaking. The following day, mum woke Jack at six by sucking his cock. Mum was glowing when she arrived at the office.

Tuesday afternoon, Jack was home before mum; he messaged her telling her that he was in bed waiting for her. Their lovemaking just got better. After dinner, Jack said to mum; he had been giving his visit to Aunt May tomorrow afternoon a lot of thought. He wanted to be honest with mum.

"Mum, I have a confession to make to you. Aunt May and I are lovers; this started over Easter. I am supposed to visit Aunt May tomorrow afternoon. I love both of you so much, but you are my mum. I don't want to do anything behind your back, so I'm telling you this now. If you don't want me to go, then tell me now. I should have thought this through a bit more, as it could be awkward when working in the Hotel. Please tell me what you want me to do?"

Mum took Jack in her arms; there was a tear in her eye; she kissed Jack so lovingly, then said, "Jack, you can't believe how happy I am that you told me this. I have no problem sharing you with my sister. We have shared men before, but that was only for sex. I am sure May will want to share you with me in our lovemaking. Let me phone her; she's off tomorrow afternoon. I will take tomorrow afternoon off too. I will ask May to stay the night as well."

Jack was impressed with how mum spoke with Aunt May; everything was calm and considered. Aunt May would be at mum's house at three, and she was looking forward to it.

Jack got home from College; he got his laptop, Uncle Alex's iPhone and the USB stick; he left them on the coffee table. Mum was looking gorgeous, top and leggings with no bra or panties. Aunt May arrived, mum had Champagne chilling, when she went for it, Aunt May whispered, "I'm so happy that we're doing this. We all are doing the right thing."

Mum brought the glasses and the Champagne; Jack opened it and poured it, then they toasted each other with 'New Beginnings'.

Then Jack said, "I've something very serious to tell you both; I have the pictures; they have been stored online on iCloud. I have downloaded them to my laptop and this USB stick. If you want me to delete them, then I'll do it now?"

Both mum and Aunt May were amazed to hear this; both looked shocked, then mum said, "The nightmare is over. Jack, delete the iCloud files and the files on your laptop. Give me the USB stick, and I'll keep it in my safe. I won't keep it indefinitely, but it will be there in May, or I want to look at them as those pictures are still a big part of our lives."

Aunt May agreed with mum. They both watched as Jack deleted the iCloud files and the files on his laptop.

Ten minutes after he had done it, they were all naked on top of mum's bed. All their lives changed that day, weekdays they all were at mums. Weekends they were all at Aunt May's. Life was beautiful for them all.

The End.

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers
12