Uncle Ben's Fur Salon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know and at first I felt real guilty about it .. knowing you loved your brother that way. I think that was the real source of tension with dad. I think he knew too."

"I just know now that when we have sex it is the fulfillment of all my feelings for you and brings me so much closer than we ever were. Ben .. well Ben has two wives .. you and me."

"I know mom and the strange thing is that I've never had a moment of jealousy. I feel we can fully share him."

"I feel the same but I did have a flash of jealousy when you left to come over here after making love to me. I'm not sorry and I don't really feel that way at all now."

"I knew it then but it was the only way I knew to get you two together the way it should be."

"I know now that with you and Ben, life is complete. The Twins are such a treat. It's the real family I always wanted. They make me feel even more needed. Their unmet needs are large and I am so glad they want and need my love, not just the sex but motherly love. They both really crave it. I hope it doesn't seem like I am ignoring you."

"Not at all mom. I have had your love all my life and I have Ben's love and devotion as well. They do need us all and I'm glad they are a part of our new family."

They kiss, cuddle and Gina fondles her mothers breasts and labia in a loving and comforting way as they fall back to sleep.

****

Gina had the good sense to set the alarm for the morning. They are all off to their tasks and activities with a good breakfast.

The Twins have integrated themselves into the family routine most effectively even though they are not always there. Hardly a burden or hangers on.

Seems they got the family fortune, the one that disowned them, and vanished from their lives and Philadelphia. We didn't know any of this prior to 'taking them in' so they are not at all reluctant to share as needed. Not much is need but their former families loss is certainly our gain in more way than just monetary.

I'm just glad I took to them right off. They have been a joy and delight. Certainly a welcomed addition to our now happy family. They don't really DO anything though they would certainly be missed now. Their emotional contribution is certainly doing something. Kicking us all off center for one. They were in an obtuse way responsible for Ben and I finally making it and subsequently Mom and I making it together.

Sharing our minds, bodies and love with them was just a natural turn of events. My original feelings of them, "their sensuality and sensitivities" continue to be "surprising and unexpected". They certainly have continued to be a major emotional support for Mom. I guess that really is doing something very important.

College is getting very interesting and though there is no immediate and transferable "information" I can use I am learning and doing so much more than in secondary school. It pales in comparison.

I feel kind of guilty turning away all these really nice and otherwise very interesting guys now. They don't really turn me on. I'm sure making love with them would be a let down if not a disaster. A few have become true friends and are not trying to make it with me.

Same with the girls. So immature, boys and girls.

Being 'married' gives a different perspective on life. I can't quite come to grips with my still being only 18 .. well 19 in another month, but still it just doesn't seem quite 'normal'.

Ben says I was an adult in a child's body growing up and I think he is partly if not mostly responsible. It's like I have always been his wife. We just didn't have sex for quite a while.

****

Several days at the Salon with mostly course studies and one small jacket sale. Ben racked up several morning sales of a Crystal and Silver Fox coat each to a couple of tourists.

The weekend and?

"Hi Gina. I came to invite you and Ben to the site of my cabin. Maybe we could look it over and start getting things going with a plan?"

"Well hi L. I'm so happy to see you. Yeah, Ben and I would love to. Maybe you could come back to our place for dinner and to get ideas on paper?"

They were already embracing and Gina has her hand running through L's hair.

L is smiling with relief and clearly ecstatic over things being as she had hoped they would be. Emotional disappointment and dishonesty is something she is all too familiar with.

"Ben! L is here and wants us to look at her cabin site."

Ben comes out from the office where he had been wrapping up the weeks sales dressed in a Silver fox vest.

"Hi L. it's so nice to see you back." Hugging her with his hands stroking her hair. L leans into him with her face in the Fox a quiet mmmmm with the comfort of it all then she looks up at him in expectation.

"Are you sure you are ready for the long term on this .. the cabin I mean?" Ben asks.

"The cabin and everything else." Reaching up with both hands to his face and pulling him down to her in a long and lingering lovers kiss. "All I've been able to think of is your cock deep in my womb and Gina's loving embrace, smothered in furs. I want all you both have to offer me."

"Be careful what you wish for as the proverb goes. You may get much more than you expect." lifting her by her butt as she wraps her arms around him 'till her face is at his height. "Look me straight in the eye and swear you mean what you say." L is awash with the significance of his question as if it is a marriage proposal which, in a way, it is.

"Yes! I swear I do!" and she kisses him with fiery passion, consuming him as he carries her to the bed, laying her back and ceremonially removing her clothes with Gina as maid to the mating and removing Ben's clothes.

L's legs are spread in expectation which is quickly realized as Ben pierces her as with a javelin. L moans loudly with an instant orgasm of expectation.

Unlike his first fucking of L his stroke is slow and deliberate, deep and fully massaging her entire womb. Slowly bringing her to heightened excitement. He fur fondles L leisurely as his cock slides in and out of her. Gina is furring them both, whispering in L's ear how sweet and lovely she is, how much she is loved by her and Ben. Kissing her hair and face.

L reaches a level of excitement and sexual tension like nothing in her life before. The warmth and passion washing through her is thrilling in a totally unfamiliar but desiring way. She slides quickly up the slope to a cataclysmic orgasm as she wrings and twists around Ben's cock, humping and gyrating in a spasmodic way, reaching for a release that is just beyond her reach.

Ben drives much harder than before in powerful and forceful thrusts, shooting and pumping cum for what seems forever. L explodes like her body is wrenched and torn to pieces. Screaming but not hearing it then falling limp in the furs.

"I belong to you!" she declares as Ben pulls out of her and lets Gina tend to her limp body.

"Here, put this on." Gina offers as she wraps L in a long hooded Chinchilla cape. Fur inside and gray suede outside as Gina hugs her and kisses her face and breasts. L holds Gina close to her, running her hands through her hair, both sighing and swooning. Embracing in the furs of the bed.

"We'll close tomorrow since we are only open for a few hours on Saturday anyway and go out to the cabin site early morning. That gives us the rest of the day to sort things out."

"OK L says. I really can't say how much this all means to me."

"We know more of that than you think." as Gina kisses her and hugs her good by.

Chapter 3 soon.

12