Uncle Ben's Fur Salon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

L awakes to the smell of brunch in the making with a feeling of lightness and joy she has never felt. Walking into the big kitchen she wraps her arms around Gina and kisses her lightly. "Want to design a cabin today?" L asks Gina.

Gina is stroking and kissing L's hair. She has found L is very sensitive to that. They lightly kiss and fondle through brunch while they chat about designing the cabin. L is discovering that normal conversation is possible while touching and fondling in an erotic and sexual manner. Gina leans over to L sitting next to her and kisses her lightly while fondling her labia, parting her lips and the lips of her labia with a finger. Gina slips just one joint in as she parts L's labia and is greeted with a flood of girl juices.

"Now doesn't that feel much better sweet?" L holding tight to her and softly sighing ..

"Oh Gina you guys are so fine."

Gina brings up her wetness on her hand and they both lick it as Gina slips her fingers into L's mouth. She hungrily sucks on her own juices with there kiss.

Gina and L spend the afternoon in the Study at the main computer. Gina has a modest architectural graphics program on the computer they can use to get a basic plan drawn. Something Gina has already learned to do very well are the graphic computer programs and to get what she wants.

"The main thing I was complaining to the Architect about was my log cabin becoming a Log Palace! This was before I met you. I won't skimp on the budget or the design but I want it to be cozy and warm, with an intimate feeling. Not the Taj Mahal. You brought all that to a strong awareness when we seduced each other. You expressed in an act of loving what I was seeking in an inanimate object."

"We can still make this inanimate object reflect your deepest emotional desires. Ben and now I have been doing this with the house and Salon, don't you think?"

"I felt so warm and comfortable the moment I walked into the salon. I've been into a lot of furriers and stores before but none like yours. The one I got my cat fur coat from was as inviting as a drugstore. I almost didn't get it."

"Like I was saying on our site visit, let's put the Fur Well in the middle of the site for the cabin and make a set of sight lines radiating out to the views. Let's put the Fireplace where it won't block our views. A nice big local stone Fireplace here. We can make a good portion of the cabin of this stone as well. Stone and furs go real well together. Strength and softness. The ultimate in feelings of security and warmth."

"Let's wrap the cabin around this with the Kitchen and other living spaces around it like this .. (Gina is focused and concentrated on the screen as the form of the cabin comes together) .. and the sleeping spaces behind but still with their own views. Bathrooms here, storage, laundry and utility spaces there. Reshape the Kitchen. Wrap it around the back of the Fireplace and reshaping this part of the living area for the entry and out to the garage and parking. There! We have the general shape and spaces."

"Wow Gina. It really is like you are in my mind." she squeezes Gina, her arm and body having been around her for the whole time. "We are more connected than I would have ever believed." kissing Gina in her hair and cheek.

Gina continues to cut views through the site for room heights and making sure the view when you are in the fur well is not obstructed by furniture or window sills and the like.

"Looks like the rear of the house is buried in the hill side! Maybe a wine cellar."

"Just what I was thinking L. Maybe a Grotto sleeping room .. you know .. Bedroom .. carve in the hill like a cave. I think it's all stone."

"This thing .. cabin is not a box at all!! It kind of wraps around the hill!!"

"Everything is where it belongs? Right?"

"Oh yes and I love the shape. It's kind of labia shaped and we are in the juicy lips!"

"Wow L! You're right! The Garage and outside living areas to both sides are like the start of the thighs!"

"I wonder if it is just us that we see this?" Just then the twins come in to see what's going on.

"Gee girls, Labia House!" one of them says in total innocence.

"So much for the subtitle Gina!"

"Well they are the worlds biggest sex fiends and see sex in everything." Snickering and laughing they agree. They are standing behind the seated Gina and L feeling them both up as they talk and work on the computer modeling.

The Twin behind L has gotten her attention rather completely with her kisses and furs wrapping around L. Her breasts are receiving special attention as the second Twin is now sucking and massaging them with soft and tender attention. L is on the fur covered couch with one Twin ministering to her breasts and kissing her as the other is now between her wet thighs consuming her girlie juices and taking her up slope to an orgasm.

L is getting her chance to feel those marvelous tits once again which just inflames her passions. "Oh my you girls sure know how to make me orgasm!" L is humping and writhing in the furs as the Twins play her willing body like a violin to moaning then screaming orgasms. The twins are diddling and making each other orgasm in a marvelous display of dexterity and sensuous motions. All three then huddle on the couch furs in a mutual string of soft and lovely synchronous orgasms.

L is sighing as the Twins softly massage her body with furs.

Her orgasms no longer just quit. L is experiencing a new sensation of her orgasms trialling off which is what the Twins are ministering to as L's body quiver and shudders in decreasing force. They are massaging themselves for the same reason as well. The whole episode lasts for nearly an hour.

Gina has made progress at the computer right next to them with one hand up her twat, masturbating to the Twins seduction of L.

"Thanks for the distraction guys but L needs to pay attention now." The Twins wrap her in an Arctic Fox throw and help her to the chair beside Gina and leave after kissing both L and Gina.

"You really don't mind them seducing me like that?"

"If it were your makeup artist coming on to you like that I would kill them on the spot. The twins are a part of the family and me. It's almost as if I was seducing you for them to. It was really lovely and I was getting off anyway."

They pause as Gina hugs and kisses L, fingering her twat to another mild quivering orgasm as she moans in their kiss.

"You sure know how to set me off with a simple touch. I can't do that to myself! You really do know where my hot button is.! Since I've met you I don't think my state of sexual excitement has dropped below what I would normally hope to be up to previously, not down to as I am now. This is a sexual fantasy come true in its own. It's like I could be having an orgasm in an instant right now!"

Gina quickly turns to L with her fingers in her twat instantly, dragging her to the couch and is all over her skin to skin in a lovers embrace, kissing, wallowing and squirming in the furs. L is, indeed, in and instant very strong orgasm as she responds with an all consuming lovers kiss with Gina. "Oh Gina don't ever stop making love to me .. please .. I beg you."

"No need to beg. It's all I can do all day to keep my hands off you. I am compelled to fondle and caress you all day .. like we are a part of each other .. like just having to masturbate only we get to have this incredible body experience with each other. It's not like I am lesbian and can do it with any beautiful woman. It is where my heart drags me."

"Oh thank you dear Gina. I really am forever yours."

They make love for awhile softly writhing in the couch furs finally getting up to finish their initial design work on the computer. They spend the rest of the day fleshing out the design and making lists of ideas and things to further pursue.

"I think after next weekend we will have enough to contact the Architect and see if I still have a working relationship with him. Last time I met him he was so arrogant and self serving, like it is his house and I just pay the bills. It must be my age."

"I don't think we need an Architect to do the house. I'll check with the Building Dept. in the morning. I think we only need a Structural Engineer. I know a real good one at the U. He teaches there. Bought a few furs from us too. There is a real powerful program we could bet we could damn near make our own movies with that we could completely do the cabin ourselves and you would know how when we were done. That is one thing I'm interested in doing besides furs."

4

Sunday evening after dinner around the Fireplace L talks of our progress on the cabin design and how much she likes it.

"I need to say also that I truly love you all and have never been so totally loved before. I never had sexual relations with a woman until Gina and now it is with four in a permanent relationship as a family. It has all been so sudden yet now I can't imagine my life otherwise. I won't always be here since my acting job takes me all over and my LA home is going to be significantly downsized after this new involvement. This will be my new home as R R had predicted. He doesn't have a clue about this but he is right in any case."

Mary is running her hands through her hair as she talks .. "L, you will always be here. You have keys and total access to our lives now and for us your not being here is temporary."

"One last first act for me" .. L spreading Mary's thighs she plunges into her thick red muff and sucks her like she is starving and has Mary in near instant orgasm .. partly by the surprise. L brings Mary to several more orgasms before turning to Gina who quickly spreads for her in eager anticipation. L consumes Gina as fine as either of the Twins have ever done with her hands gripping her beautiful red hair pulling her face to her red muff, her juices flowing and consumed by L.

"Ben is next." with girlie juices from Mary and Gina smeared over her face she has her mouth over Ben's cock licking the tip like she is deciding how to start then slowly licks the precum already forming in his shaking excitement. Ben has never had so much excited anticipation over getting head in his life. Her long red hair flowing over his belly and thighs as she slowly sucks the tip and slurps up the juices forming, sliding her tongue around the tip .. Ben is about to have premature ejaculation. Something he has never done. "Oh L I think you have made me cum!" L opens her mouth and sucks the tip vigorously as Ben shoots a mother load into her mouth. She drinks him dry and continues to suck on him even more vigorously, like she just figured it out. She pumps him as more and more of his huge cock disappears into her mouth. Ben has gone off to outer space somewhere as his cock is consumed in the finest blow job of his life. Her passion and beauty has him mesmerized and his cock in paradise about to one again explode. He doesn't warn her this time as a big blast shoots in her mouth. She nearly gags but quickly is swallowing and sucking even more from him, more than her knew he had.

L pulls off Ben as he pants with the thrill of the ejaculation. L is holding a big mouth full of Ben's cum as she turns to the Twins who are stacked one on the other waiting in eager anticipation having already orgasmed over watching. L goes at the first Twin fingering and poking her cunt till the juices are flowing and shoves her face into her thick soft blond muff, rubbing her face in it like a soft fur then parting her labia with her tongue. L spits half the mouth full of Ben's cum in her as the Twin moans with the feel of this. L drops to the second Twins twat which she had already been fingering and after nuzzling in her blond muff and labia spits the rest of Ben's cum into her. With each hand in a Twin she finger fucks them both with the juicy mixture sloshing around then sucks both to orgasm in turn taking back Ben's cum mixed with the Twins girlie juices.

L flings herself over top of Mary, pressing her into the furs under her and plants a passionate open mouth kiss on her with all the mixed juices sloping around in their mouths, both drinking the fluids of all their passions in a final ceremony of total and complete bonding. While they are doing this Ben had spread L's thighs and began drinking her generous juices as they flow from her hyper excited state, his beard drenched with her liquid passions. He flips her over to face him and kisses her with her juices as his are tasted from the remnants of the previous passions. L is limp and moaning with her orgasmic excesses. Ben rolls her over face in the furs, straddling her from behind he rams his recovered cock fully up into her cunt, cock hair to labia his balls once again slapping her with each thrust.

Each of the others are fondling and stroking L's body, taking turns spreading their legs to have her face in their cunt which L is now willing and all too eager to comply.

When l has bee totally fucked and near passed out they all lay back, taking trips to clean up. They lay quietly for quite awhile passively watching TV or snoozing in the furs. L is passed around to hold and fondle like a limp rag doll and just as passive, smiling sweetly with an ethereal look of contentment on her face snuggling up into who's ever lap she's in.

While laying in Gina's lap she talks in a whisper to her. "I'm letting my muff grow now." stroking Gina's wonderful soft muff like it is an expensive Sable.

"Who talked you into shaving in the first place?"

"My real Mom. She said that if I wanted to get ahead and all the girls do it. I've never been around women that didn't shave theirs .. that I knew about anyway. I've been around men with beards .. it's hard not to .. but never had sex with one, especially been eaten out with one. What a thrill!"

"I take it you are recovering from your .. our debauchery's?"

"Being in Hollywood I had heard of such things but they always seemed to be accompanied with rape, intoxication and heavy drug use. Body wasting and true defiling activities. That always scared me. It wasn't that I was trying to be Miss Clean rather the fear of harm or fouling myself in some irredeemable way. This is doing things we are naturally equipped to do and love doing. Animals do it all the time anywhere and they don't harm each other doing it .. well Black Widows and a few other examples maybe but those are the rare exceptions. Mostly only people are that cruel to each other."

"Seems you've recovered just fine." pipes in Ben.

"If you need help on the cabin any of us will be glad to help. I did build this one and much with my own hands. I certainly know how to go about it." he's lightly fondling her breasts as he talks to her and she's stroking his freshly washed beard in admiration.

"Like I was telling Gina, it's not the money issue it's getting what I want and not have to fight the people I hire to do it."

"Why don't we love this cabin into being?" Ben says.

"What a wonderful idea. Gina and I have already been doing that without thinking. If it seems right after making love it must be the right thing to do."

She crawls over into Ben's arms as he cuddles her to him in furs, both her breasts getting generously fondled to her delight. The twins huddled together and Gina with her mother.

They all lay around like this watching an old Steve Martin rerun of 'Saturday Night Live'.

Six in bed and still plenty of room with the same pairings for sleep.

5

Gina seems to be first awake usually. Internal alarm for school never shut off. She bumps Ben "Get up sleepy" and more out of habit now that alertness he follows Gina to the shower.

Ben and Gina are finishing up their morning shower fuck when L slips in between them and Ben rams his stiff Gena juiced cock into her. Seems L and Gina have many things in common now. Gina embraces and kisses L as she is getting reamed from behind in the same manner as Gina.

"Oh my god Gina .. what an incredible way to wake up."

"Yeah ain't it fantastic!"

"You two are a real treat for getting a guy on the right track in the morning. (Grunting as his sperm shoots deep into L) Speaking for myself of course. One luscious cutie was more than enough but two!! What guy could have it any better?"

He pulls out of L and grabs Gina around the hips lifting her up on his post from the front and proceeds to pummel her writhing and squirming body. He shoots her full as his cum and her juices run down his leg.

"Oh my god Ben!"

"Smart ass girls! I'll teach you to be so sexy so early in the day."

Grabbing L soon as he has finished Gina. L is soon twisting and jerking in orgasm on his rigid post and being pumped to overflow.

Ben washes his cock and walks over to the sink counter. L and Gina lay on the floor of the shower, their twats raised up, getting a shower douche from the shower jets.

"Have to design a shower with an up blast head for this Gina."

"Good idea. Gotta think fucking house design ideas. Ben didn't get them all. He is a man after all."

"I heard that! You come up with the girlie solutions and we'll make them work. I can see I'm already into remodeling this place already."

"You guys didn't live here when he built the place?"

"No L. This was a bachelor pad. I seduced him and then mom seduced him. Well not quite true. They had the hots for each other before I was born! Just when I got Ben to screw me I was able to break down their resistance for each other. Then we moved in."

"That's wonderful. So you guys have loved each other this way all your lives!" Gina uncharacteristically blushes. "And you let me into this loving relationship. I really do feel extra special. Most folks would be incredibly selfish and paranoid."

"I couldn't resist your appeal and seduction. No, Ben and I didn't have to let you in but I really did fall in love with you. I guess like guys fall for girls but it just seemed so right and still does."

"You really don't give a shit about me being a celebrity or my money do you?"

"Not one bit. The Twins have more money than god and we were quite comfortable before they showed up. Wealthy in ways most people envy."

They hug before going for breakfast and off to the days tasks.

Gina comes in the Salon after classes and finds L in the front showroom bundled several full fur coats with Ben tending to a new window display. She had on her fur lined leather skirt.

"I've noticed I haven't been hassled once by Paparazzi since I've been here?"

"They find being followed by several Police cruisers all the time cramps their style. The nights in jail for malicious harassment tends to dampen their spirits as well."

"They don't do that in LA. We're an annoyance to them. How does this happen here?"

"Seems the local resident Celebs are quite friendly and supportive of the local police and they return good will with good will. Most of the Paparazzi have already gotten the message. I wasn't going to tell you, but when we went out to the cabin site I saw the police pull over a car that had been following us. It was a policeman I know who was a few years ahead of me in school. That Paparazzi is probably on a plane after a few days in jail. You came to the right place for privacy. The President would have to check with the local police to see you here."

"So us sitting here is like anybody anywhere kind of experience?"

"The David Letterman episode is a good example of your local tax dollars at work. Think of it as a small town version of a special task force or riot control protecting your health and safety. Besides Ben will ram their head trough a stone wall. This is the safest place on the planet for you."

"What about helicopters and planes?"

"None of the local services will rent to them. They are friends of the police as well as supplying service to them."