Uncle Ben's Fur Salon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"R R said I'd have no problems. He didn't elaborate. Maybe I should meet this cop friend of yours? Wow and to think I just wanted to go where it was cold!"

"Speaking of LA, I need to go back for a week or so and take care of some ugly business."

"I hope you will be OK?"

"I took care of being my own boss as soon as I turned 18. Mom was really pissed when she knew she would no longer be running my life. I made sure she is well taken care of financially but I run my life now and I just have to get that fully understood. Especially with this new turn in my life, thanks to you and your family."

"So you were really moving here?"

"Oh yes! I got to know R R when I was younger and had confided in him. He has been a real help for my taking control of my own life and to move here. I already had a thing for older guys. Ben was a fantasy come true (smiling at Ben). Ben was right. I got so much more than I asked for (hugging Gina)."

"When are you going to LA?"

"This evening. I have a flight out. It is sort of sudden but I feel the need, after what has happened with us, to take care of these things and confront those I need to while I have the emotional strength and support you have given me."

"So long as you're OK and can keep your wits about you."

They hug and kiss. L leaves for her new adventure in LA.

To be continued...