Uncle Bob Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time to get on your back and spread your legs as wide as they'll go, you little whore. I'm sure you know how to do that."

"Are you -- are you gonna -- just, like -- fuck my pussy, mister?" she said, adopting the position I'd demanded. Shit, this was so horny I was afraid I'd come all over her.

I put a hand under her ass, testing the wetness of her pussy with my thumb as I did so. It slipped right in. Her pussy was like a brimming reservoir of liquid. I lifted her hips and shoved a pillow under her, tilting her skinny body up and back.

"No fucking way, slut." I dribbled lube on my hand and my cock, spreading it around liberally. "You know where this is going, don't you, Lori?"

"Yes -- yes mister," she said, weakly.

"Where's it going, slut?"

"Up -- up my tight little ass, mister. Only -- please be gentle. Please don't -- don't make it hurt!"

I tested the hole with a well-lubed finger. I felt sure that Stacey must have come out this evening with a plug in place. That meant she'd taken it out when she was waiting for me, maybe twenty or thirty minutes ago. Was it too long? Would she have closed up too much? One, then two fingers went in without too much difficulty. She winced. "Please mister. Be gentle. Please!"

This was driving me wild. On the one hand, I felt like a total asshole for taking advantage of a young girl. On the other hand -- or rather, in my other hand, I had Stacey's -- no, Lori's --asshole, lubed, stretched, and ready for some serious fucking action.

"Open wide for me, bitch. Pull those legs apart."

She spread for me, lasciviously, disgustingly, nastily delicious. I guided my hard pole to the hole, pulled my fingers slowly out, teasing the sensitive inside of her sphincter, then almost immediately plugging the gap with something hard, hot and meaty.

When I pushed in, she cried out. "Oh fuck, mister. It hurts! It fucking hurts!" Memories of an earlier session flooded back; I had gone in too far, too fast, and caused her pain. Shit, I really should stop now. But then my cock-head eased through the tight ring, quickly and smoothly as had become the norm for her, and she gave a little gasp. I waited for the safe word, but Lori piped up "Please, slow. Not too deep, mister. Not too hard."

I moved my hands to her ankles, holding her legs up and apart. Her hands went to her titties, and she nervously played with her nipples. I looked hard into Stacey's face. Her eyes were on fire. This was exactly what she wanted.

"Oh mister! I'm so tight. Your cock is -- OOH! It's so BIG! It feels like -- you're gonna have to -- to force it -- AH! To force it in -- in me. I -- I don't think -- AH! AH! -- I don't think -- I can -- take it. OH FUCK! It's so fucking HUGE!"

"Lori?" I tried to make my voice sound stern.

"Yes, mister?" she said in a quiet, almost frightened voice. This was really Stacey's last chance to change her mind before I completely lost mine.

"Lori, this is the last time I'm gonna tell you. I'm gonna fuck your tight little ass, and I'm gonna fuck it good, understand?"

"Ye- yes, mister."

"And I don't want to hear any more of this 'please be gentle' shit, OK?"

"But mister, I'm scared. It's so fucking big. I don't think it's gonna fit!"

"Lori, I paid for your skinny little ass and I'm gonna fuck it. My cock is already in the hole, and if you're not a nice girl, I'm gonna shove it in hard and really hurt you. Understood?"

"Y-yes, mister." Again, that weak little frightened voice, while her eyes said "DO IT!"

"So are you ready for my cock?"

"Oh mister, I don't know. I mean - OHMYGOD!"

Lori shrieked as I pushed in. I could tell that Stacey had prepared well. Her ass was full of lube, and there wasn't that crushing tightness we'd experienced in some of our earlier anal encounters. While I pretended to be brutal, in actual fact I was being quite restrained -- at least at first. My thrusts were slow and steady, stretching her tunnel a little wider, a little deeper each time, always pulling back to stimulate the entrance before pushing back a little harder.

But Lori squealed and begged. "Oh mister. No. No it hurts, mister. It -- oh fuck, it -- it hurts. I'm so tight and you're -- oh -- so -- so fucking BIG. Oh Jesus, mister. No, please. Don't hurt me. I'm only so little, so tight. Oh shit. Ohmygod!"

"Let me see you play with your clit, you little slut."

Dutifully, Lori stroked her clit. Interspersed with her moans, there were squeals of genuine pleasure.

"Now stick two fingers in your cunt. Now!"

Lori obeyed, still strumming her clit with the other hand. The tightness increased for me, and I could feel her slender fingers through the thin membrane. My thrusts were getting more urgent. I was going to cum soon -- very soon. And I guessed that Stacey was too.

"Lori, I'm gonna -- gonna fill your ass -- with cream -- any moment. You need to say thanks. You need to thank me -- thank me - for fucking your tight -- dirty -- little ass."

As she got more excited, closer to coming, the trembling, begging Lori was being replaced by the real ass-fucking whore in the room, my own dear slutty angel Stacey.

"Thank you. Thank you -- mister. Thank you for -- for sticking your -- your big -- your HUGE cock -- right up -- right up my tight -- tight little -- teenage ass. Right up! Right up my ass, mister. Your big, big cock. So big. So BIIIG! Right -- right up my tight -- tight little -- ASSSS!! OH! Ohmygod! OhmyGOD!!!"

I wasn't sure whether my throbbing cock triggered Stacey's orgasm, or whether the ripples in her ass did the trick on me again. Whatever it was, we both came, really noisily, really spectacularly. Stacey's fingers were moving like crazy, strumming her clit, finger-fucking her pussy with desperate abandon. Her pussy lips rippled, just the way I loved them to, as I watched from the best vantage point in the world -- with my dick balls-deep in her ass and her ankles around my ears. It was the dirty, nasty side of paradise.

The blood was pounding in my ears, my dick was pumping like a steam-hammer, and the whole room was spinning for a while. Finally, I lowered Stacey's legs on either side of me and lay down over her to kiss her. She turned her head aside. I was confused.

"Stacey? What's wrong?"

"Hey mister, who's this Stacey? I'm Lori, remember? And mister -- mister, thanks for fucking my ass so good. It, like, felt good after you'd opened me up." She kissed me lightly on the lips, and I got the message. She's a nasty whore, and she doesn't kiss the john -- or only on her terms.

So I pulled out, making her cry out again, as I was still pretty hard from the Viagra. I headed for the bathroom, tried to piss and failed, then cleaned up my cock and returned to the bedroom. Stacey was lying face up on the bed, legs wide apart, eyes closed, playing with her pussy -- despite having already come twice in the last forty minutes or so. And she was sucking on another lollipop. The sight of her in her current outfit -- mussed makeup, socks and spike heels -- was very, very nasty and dick-stiffeningly horny. I was completely hard again almost immediately.

My immediate inclination with Stacey would've been to get my own fingers in there and bring her off again. Instead, I had to remind myself, this was Lori, a nasty little teen whore, who I'd paid five hundred bucks for the privilege of fucking her brains out, and who I'd already eaten out once. Stacey had suggested the fantasy and had reminded me that we were both playing roles, so I let her take the lead.

When she opened her eyes, she smiled up at me. "Hey, mister! Y'know, that butt-fuck didn't really hurt that much. You sure know how to fuck ass. Maybe you'd like to do it some more -- or, like, hey, come over here!"

She rolled over onto her front across the bed, and started licking and sucking my dick, quite gently and tenderly at first, then gradually lengthening her strokes until I was entering her throat each time she bobbed her head down against my belly.

I knew where this had to go next. When I said that heels like hers had only one use, I was wrong. There are two. "Take hold of your heels, slut. Bend back so I can really fuck your throat."

She obediently did what I had told her, her head up, her back hollowed, legs curled back, hands gripping her heels. I thrust a little deeper each time. If she really had been a street whore, I may have been more brutal. As Lori was really Stacey, I increased the penetration only slowly until I was finally balls-deep. I put my hand behind her head, pressing as far in as I could go, and that naughty tongue came out to tease my balls. From then on in -- and it was a long way in -- I almost forgot that this was Stacey, and treated her like the whore she was playing. Hard, deep thrusts, using all of my length to fill all of her mouth and throat, pulling out to feel first her lips, then her tongue, then her hot throat give the wet stimulation to my cock head and shaft, making it bulge, and then enjoying it all again on the back stroke.

The view of her sexy, skinny little body in her fetish legwear, with those skinny legs apart, her sweet little asshole wet and dribbling cum -- that would almost have been enough to make me blow a large nut on its own. But the amazing, cunt-wet, asshole tight sensations in her throat were just too much, and I came after only about a minute -- despite the Viagra and having already cum up her ass only maybe fifteen minutes earlier. The sensations as my cock erupted were verging on pain, and I pulled back quite quickly, shooting one squirt in her mouth and two across her face. It was, to use a Stacey word, awesome!

As I stepped away, still groaning in ecstasy, she let go her heels and rolled over, twisting around and getting unsteadily to her feet off the end of the king-sized bed. She leaned in close to admire herself in the big mirror that hung on the opposite wall. "Yay! Way to go, mister!" she whooped, a little hoarsely.

I stood alongside her and admired her reflection. There was cum, smeared makeup and throat goo all over her face and chin. Some had even dribbled onto her little titties. Cum, lube and pussy juices had leaked out of her and onto her skinny thighs. Her hair was completely mussed up, with one of the bunches now gone and the other barely inside its band. The black around her eyes had run down her cheeks with her tears.

"What do ya think, mister? How do I look?"

She looked -- well, to me, she looked beautiful, and a thousand times raunchier than Sharon Stone crossing her legs. "You look amazing, Lori. Truly amazing!"

"Cool! Only, like, I think I look, like, totally fucked!" She smiled mischievously at me. "But, like, I'm not, like, totally, totally fucked, am I mister? Like, you are gonna fuck me a whole lot more, ain't ya?" She giggled. "A whole lot more. In, like, a lot more holes!" She giggled again.

"Lori, I don't think you have many more holes for me to fuck you in."

"Well..." She raised her finger to her lips, and looked up as if trying to think of stuff. "There's my pussy; like my sweet, wet little cunt. You ain't been there yet, mister. You'll love it -- I know you will. It's like, all wet and tight. You like that, don't ya, mister? It's not, like, totally tight like my sweet little ass -- and you made that a whole lot bigger." She giggled again. "Yeah, you made that a bigger hole too, mister. Like, big enough to take your cock again, real soon. All the way in, nice and deep!" She gave me a look and my cock twitched again. Fuck, if we carried on like this, my dick was gonna fry with all the friction!

I looked back at 'Lori's' reflection, her eyes bright, a saucy little smile on her face. The thing that scared me most was that I saw my Stacey, like she was maybe two, three years ago -- only mostly naked, with slutty makeup and covered in cum. Now how seriously fucked-up is that?

She picked up her abandoned, half-full wine glass, and drained it in one, giving a little gasp as she put it back down. "Jeez, my throat sure has had some meat tonight. So mister, what's it to be? How'd you wanna fuck me? Up my tight little pussy -- my juicy little cunt, mister - or up my hot little ass?" Her face adopted an expression that said 'I'm a nasty little slut, and I don't care who knows it!'

This time, even my dick was saying 'whoa! Gimme a rest for a moment, man!' Then I had an idea. I went to the closet and pulled out a bag I'd put in there earlier. I extracted a number of items, and laid them out on the bed. Stacey -- or rather, Lori -- looked at them wide-eyed. There were some soft cuffs, restraint cords and ankle cuffs, and a bag containing some lumpy items of indeterminate purpose.

"Watcha -- watcha gonna do, mister. You -- you don't need to tie me up, mister. Like, I so won't struggle!" Her voice sounded a little frightened, but her eyes said "YAY! TIE ME UP NOW!"

A few minutes later, and she was stretched in a sort of inverted Y shape on the bed. The soft-cuffs were around her wrists, the chain threaded through a bar on the headboard that I felt sure the motel company had put there for that reason. Her ankles were held wide apart by the cords on the restraints she'd introduced me to some weeks earlier. Oh, and I'd put a pillow under her back to raise her whole sexual region up, so I could get access to and see everything I wanted, and a sleep mask on her so she couldn't.

She let out a sharp "Oooh, mister!" when I slid the butt-plug into her ass, and gave a sharp gasp when I then slid the second device into her liquid pussy, nestling the long, curved probe in place against her front vaginal wall, its other pad cradling her clitoral region. Then I took the two remote controls, tuned them both to 'Lo', poured myself some more wine and sat back in the armchair, watching.

After less than a minute, she was making little gasping noises. I turned the anal plug level up a notch, and she gave a sweet little mewing cry. I sipped my wine, then, by degrees over the next five minutes, I increased the buzz on each vibrator in turn. By about then, she was writhing on the bed, tugging against her bonds, unable to control the overwhelming sensations flooding through her abdomen. As I sensed she was near the peak of what she could stand and would come any moment, I turned the controls down again. "AAH! OH FUCK! Mister, I was so near! Please! Please let me cum! Pleeeeeease?"

I said nothing. I sipped my wine again, then turned the anal plug power up almost all the way to 'Hi'. She screamed. And then I turned it down again. "Oh fuck, mister, please don't -- please don't -- AAAAH!" I spun the other dial and her pussy got a sudden jolt of vibrations, focused intensely on her g-spot and clit. Again, just as I sensed she would tip over into orgasm, I turned it down. I spent several more minutes toying with her -- as it were -- giving her little bursts of vibrations, taking her a hair's breadth from the edge before denying her release. She was squirming around, desperately trying to press one or other of the vibrators against something to increase the stimulation, carry her beyond the critical point. From under the sleep-mask, little rivulets of black trailed down over her cheeks, as her tears of frustration made her mascara run some more.

Finally, I took mercy on her. Moving back to the bed, I took out my final device -- a pair of nipple clamps, joined by a chain - and attached them to her erect little bullets. She squealed as I tugged it and made it both compress and pull on her sensitive little buds. By now, my dick was pointing at the ceiling and throbbing. There was only one thing for it. I straddled her face in 69, and slowly pushed my cock into her throat again. I took up position, with a perfect view of her pussy and asshole, well-plugged as they both were. Then I spun both dials to maximum.

The contractions in her throat as she screamed, then coughed and spluttered, were almost as joyous to feel as those inside her ass when she came. Of course, I couldn't feel the power of her orgasm directly, but I could observe. Her pussy lips kept up a pumping rhythm, contracting and relaxing momentarily, for a minute, maybe a minute and a half. I guessed the sensations may have been heightened by the oxygen starvation, as my cock gagged her, but I didn't dare leave it there for long in case she suffered damage, or bit me in a reflex action. Glorious as it felt, I wanted more, so I pulled out, and the noise level went massively higher.

Ignoring her screams, I flipped around, scuttled between her wide-open legs and pulled the butt plug out. There was a long stream of 'ohmygod!'s, which went up in pitch when I replaced the plug with my dick. Straight in, all the way, until the frantically-buzzing clit vibrator was against my belly. As I leaned into it, reaming her very tight and regularly-contracting ass with around seven inches of meat, I was pressing the clit-stim even tighter against her helplessly exposed clit and driving the g-spot probe deeper into her drooling pussy.

I sincerely hoped that the motel were used to their female clients screaming the place down in the middle of the night, as it would be very embarrassing if someone broke the door down right now. As it was, I managed about four more full-length thrusts up her ass before I knew I was ready to cum.

But I had one more trick. I pulled out, focusing, focusing to quieten the sensations. I grabbed the pack of wipes I'd put in place earlier, quickly wiped my dick down, then removed the other plug and plunged my cock deep into her sweet, undulating pussy. Some guys would ask why I bother with the wipes, but basically what you get if you pull out of a gal's ass and stick it up her pussy is about a 50/50 chance of a bad case of vaginismus, with 100% chance of getting no more sex for a month, and about a 90% chance of never getting it again from that broad. I once heard a guy say it was a good thing to do if you were going away on business for a while; that way, she couldn't fuck anyone else while you're away. My answer was that, apart from the strong possibility that she'll file for divorce or at least ban you from all her holes forever after a stunt like that, there's the simple fact that if she'll take it up the ass from you, she'll be happy to take it up the ass from someone more considerate in your absence.

But hey, I wanted a tour of Stacey's holes, and I wasn't gonna give my angel -- even when she was play-acting as Lori the whore -- a dose of anything nasty. So the carefully-wiped dick slammed in, and in and in and in -- and out -- and up her ass once more. And I was trying to remember to tug on the nipple chain. And then I came. Fuck -- I had a great opportunity to shoot my jizz up Stacey's pussy but I decided to pump it into her ass instead! Maybe I've got no class, I dunno, but at the last moment I flipped it out and squirted the final spurts -- barely more than dribbles, onto her smooth teeny skin.

I looked down at my angel-slut-whore-teen-princess. The sleep mask had become dislodged with all of her thrashing about, and lay at an angle across her forehead, but her face looked almost like she was still wearing the mask, there was so much smeared black around her eyes. And those eyes were closed, but her cute little mouth hung open, strands of saliva and throat-goo stretched down to her chin, lipstick all over her lower face, and little splashes of cum all over her thighs and around her bellybutton. And she wasn't moving.

For one terrifying moment, I thought I must've choked her with my dick, then fucked her as she lay dying. Holy fuck, what a sicko thing to do! But as I leaned close, I could hear her faint breathing. Her skinny little body, which had bucked so violently under me a few moments ago, lay still, but the nipple chain moved slightly as her narrow chest and sweet titties rose and fell gently. I glanced up at the little webcam I'd installed in the ceiling above the bed, and hoped it had captured every minute of the frantic, insane, mega-horny, fucked-up porno action.