Uncle Bob Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like every time I've ever fucked my beautiful Stacey -- at least the times when I've cum really strongly in or over her -- I always feel an overwhelming urge to hold her close, like I did when she was a little girl. Actually, not like that; she was never naked, dressed like a whore, tied up or cum-covered in those days. But, you know, just wanting to show her that no matter how depraved or nasty our latest sexual adventure had been, she was still my beautiful, sweet angel and I loved her enough to die for her. I reached for the wipes to clean her up, intending to untie her and cradle her in my arms, to check whether her sexual rapture had been as good as mine.

But then she stirred. I looked into her eyes, and they had a dreamy, all-fucked-out look about them, like she was just coming down from a drug trip. I pulled the sleep mask off, bent down and kissed her.

"Hey, you were amazing!" I said, avoiding using a name until I knew who she wanted to be.

"Fuck! Did I, like, pass out there -- er, mister?" she asked, giving me my cue.

"You sure did, Lori. I guess it was all too strong for you to take."

"Oh mister! I've -- I've never felt it like that before. You so know how to treat a sweet young girl!" She smiled, then giggled at the obviously absurdity of what she had said. "And a dirty little whore like me!"

I unfastened the cuffs, and rubbed her wrists and ankles to restore the circulation. "I think we need to get you cleaned up before I decorate you with any more cum," I said. I stood her in front of one of the video cameras and slowly rotated her to show how totally ravaged she looked from every angle. Then I packed her off to the bathroom. She stopped to collect a big toilet bag first, so guessed there would be a lot of internal clean up, as well as external.

I picked up the laptop, sat on the bed and checked the video, fast-forwarding it through all three recordings to check what we had. It was -- well, let's just say I could probably sell if for a few thousand on the open market, once it had been edited, or get a fortune from downloads. Neither of which I was ever going to do. This video was destined for a very limited distribution.

After about twenty minutes, Stacey -- or rather Lori -- re-emerged. To be honest, I wasn't sure who would walk out of the bathroom. I'd fucked the little teen whore so much that night, my balls ached and I guessed that her holes would be sore. But sure enough, out came Lori, makeup refreshed and possibly even more extreme than at first. She still had on the socks, shoes, choker and jewelry, and had added some long, elbow-length half gloves, but I could see that the fake tattoo had frayed just a little in the shower.

And she had used some lipstick to write a message. Just below her belly button, she had drawn a large, down-pointing arrow, and inside it the words: "FUCK ME HERE".

She giggled, shrugging her shoulders in a cutesy sort of way. Then she sort of shuffled around, and on her ass she'd drawn:

AND O HERE

The circle was, of course, around her asshole, which gleamed with freshly applied lube and sported the end of a plug.

"I woulda drawn another one, like, on my face, but my throat's a little sore right now. Maybe later?"

I put down the computer (having first hit 'record' again for all the video streams) and reached for her, but she put a hand in the middle of my chest and shoved me back onto the bed. Then she bent over and took the head of my dick in her mouth.

"Hey, you cleaned up!" she said after a moment. Sure enough, I'd used the wipes again while she was in the bathroom. "I wanted to see what my ass tasted like!"

Fuck! Stacey was seriously into this game. How fucking nasty was she gonna get?

She sucked me deep, and despite the growing ache in my balls, I got hard again. Then, after a few swirls of her tongue, she shuffled up my body, straddled my dick and guided its head to the entrance of her pussy. "Now say bye-bye Big Dick, pussy's hungry and she needs some meat -- then maybe some cream!" And with that, she pushed down.

Fuck, I'd gotten so used to fucking Stacey's delectable ass, I'd almost forgotten that her pussy is nearly as tight. She wiggled her way down on me, and I felt that hot, juicy, silky sleeve engulf me. And then she rode me. At first it was slow and sensual, getting faster and harder, with Stacey rolling her hips back and forth -- a trick that I'd taught her after her mom had used it on me a few times. Then her hands were on my chest, and she moved into a squatting position, and began to pound up and down, her knees spread wide so I had the perfect view of her open, wet, beautiful pink pussy.

I came. Well, what would you do under the same circumstances? For once I let go, I didn't care that Stacey wasn't there yet. I just relished the opportunity to pump what remained of my jizz up the soft, tight wet pussy of my beautiful-nasty-angel-slut niece, knowing that as a result of this I'd be in no more trouble than I already was.

Stacey waited until I'd finished moaning and thrashing, before pulling off me and pressing her pussy to my face. "Eat me, Mister. I'm sooo close. Please?"

I can't understand what women see in the taste of cum. Now pussy juices can be like a fine wine, but jizz is gooey and astringent -- a bit like tofu mixed with deodorant. Still, I ignored the flavor of my own juices leaking out of her, and focused on the flavor of hers and the feel of her clit in my mouth. After I'd written a couple of lines of love poetry across her little lust button -- a better use for my tongue than a lot of the dumb-ass things it makes me say -- and rubbed her g-spot so hard that it would have caught fire if it hadn't been for my jizz all over it, I felt the familiar contractions, heard (dimly, as her skinny thighs were partly covering my ears) those horny little cries, and knew the satisfaction of a job well done.

We lay in each other's arms for a while, and I must have dozed off, because I woke to the glorious sensation of my cock in her mouth -- again. 'Fuck', I thought, 'this girl is never satisfied'. For a while I pretended I was asleep until my cock had returned to an aching hardness. 'OK, then - just one more' I thought 'and I'll be done'.

The lipstick circle was still around her ass, so in one movement I sat up, lifted her skinny body and rolled her onto her back. Taking hold of both ankles, I spread her legs wide and dipped once more into her wet, open and already-stretched little pussy. She gasped as I made three or four deep, firm thrusts, but then I pulled out, and pushed her ankles up around her ears and carefully lowered my cock into the lipstick circle.

"Oh mister!" she gasped, "not my poor little ass again!"

"Yes, Lori, your ass is gonna get it. What do you say?"

"I -- AH! Oh shit that's big! I -- I dunno..."

"You say 'thank you', Lori."

"I -- Ohmygod! Ooh! Ooh! Oh mister! Oh fuuuuuck!"

My cock was now through the tight sphincter and pressing deeper. She squealed and gasped, and I looked into her eyes and saw that she was still playing the game. I'd waited for the safe word, but she showed no sign of using it, so I reached out and grabbed a couple of toys from the nightstand. First, I took a medium-sized vibrator, about the same size as my cock, and slowly slipped it into her pussy. She gasped and squealed again, but said nothing coherent. Then I used the little clit-stim, which I turned up fairly high and pressed onto her clit. Grasping both ankles with one hand, so her legs were almost vertical, and with the other hand guiding the clit-stim and keeping the vibrator inside her with just my knuckles, I fucked her ass with long, firm strokes. Her face told me everything I needed to know -- she was into this as much as I was.

It didn't take either of us too long to get where we were going. What we could both feel, from the two vibrators and my cock sliding deep in her ass; what we could both see, with Stacey's ass and pussy invaded simultaneously; what we could both hear, as we gasped obscenities at each other; all of these took us from a state of high arousal to the start of orgasm in just a few minutes. I think I probably came first; it was hard to tell. All I know was that I was roaring and my cock was pulsing and Stacey's ass was squeezing me and she was squealing and it was like we were both high and all we'd taken was our own hormones.

And after, we lay on the bed, and she lay with her head on my shoulder with her arm across me, like she had since she was six. And she looked up at me and said "Trump?"

I smiled down at her. "Is that meant to be an insult or do you just want to time-out?"

"You know, silly!" she smiled back, then kissed me gently; not a hungry or provocative kiss, just a kiss of love.

"Y'know Uncle Bob, you're always there for me. When I want to, like, stretch my wings and try incredible, scary things, you lift me up so I can fly. Then when I can't fly any more, when I've gone to the moon and back and I'm getting tired or scared, you catch me and you wrap me up in those big strong arms and you keep me safe until my next big adventure. Oh Uncle Bob, you've always been there for me, and you still are. Please, please say you always will."

There were tears in her eyes. Her cheap whore's makeup was all over her face, there were splashes of cum everywhere, but she was still my sweet Stacey.

"Stacey, baby, I'll always -- always and forever -- be there for you, just so long as I'm alive. Even if fate tears us apart, if we have to marry different people, I'll always be your safe haven, always the place of calm when there's a storm all around you. Don't you worry about that, my love. Whatever else is gonna happen, that will always be true."

There were tears in my eyes too, but I meant it.