Uncle Bob Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So it was maybe twenty minutes later and Hannah was still happily squirming on my tongue, as I rubbed her g-spot with one finger and enthusiastically finger-fucked her sweet little ass with another. She was still gently sucking on my softened cock, which she'd forced me to unload at least ten minutes earlier. When Hannah finally struggled off me, falling onto her back and shrieking "No, please, stop! No more!" I let her twitch for a few moments before shuffling alongside her and holding her close.

Sadly, I knew that in maybe a couple of hours, her parents were expecting her home, and I thought it would be impolite and potentially embarrassing to take her home with cum dribbling out of her ass. My next extended exploration of those other two holes with my inquisitive dick would have to wait for another day.

But the weekend had been a huge success. I had given her yet another reason to enjoy my company.

I drove her home and we kissed goodbye in the car. "Thanks for everything, Uncle Bob. You've been awesome to me. I won't forget." And then she went back to her folks. So I stopped for coffee at a little diner nearby, not wanting to chance the Starbucks near the mall in case I was identified. I phoned Barbie.

"Hey, Bob. How're you?"

"I'm good, thanks, but more importantly, how're you?"

"Well, the bruises have mostly gone down, the cut on my face is healing well, and the one on my arm isn't too bad. They told me that Dean pleaded guilty. They showed him the video evidence and he fessed-up."

"That's a relief. I didn't want to have to go to court. Do you know what they'll do to him?"

"Well, his lawyers are pleading diminished responsibility. He may get off with a year. I'm asking them to press for at least five. He threatened to kill me. You can hear it on the recording."

"How's his face?"

"Probably scarred for life. I certainly hope so. They saved his eyes, but you sure did a great job. Apparently, he has several broken bones in his hand and foot."

"Great. Well, I'm glad you're OK. I hope the recovery continues, and that they keep Dean away from you for as long as possible."

"Thanks. Is Stacey with you?"

"No, she's with her mom in Miami right now. They're coming back later today."

"Well, do send her my love, and tell her that she's lucky to have a hero for an uncle -- and for whatever else you do with her." I could hear the smile in her voice.

"I will. Anyway, I guess I'd better go..."

"Hey, no Bob. Craig's been meaning to call you for a week now, to invite you for dinner. He's a great cook. And we want to give you your reward."

"Really? Only..."

"Only what, Bob? Craig said he'd be fascinated to see me fucked up the ass. His dick is too big for that, but he might like to try plugging it into my pussy while you stick yours in my butt. I'd like that too."

"Barbie, baby, that would be really -- er -- interesting, but I may feel a little intimidated if I have to share you with a guy with a really big dick."

"Hey, Bob, Craig's nothing like Dean. I mean yeah, he has a big dick, which you know I like, and he's very muscular, but he's kind, intelligent and has a great sense of humor. You'd really like him. And hey, here's an idea. Bring Stacey with you. Maybe she might like to try riding my boyfriend's dick while I ride yours. What do you say?"

"I might be saying 'mercy' about now. Can I think about it, and maybe talk it over with Stacey when she gets back? I love the idea of hooking up with you again, and dinner sounds good, but I may need to discuss some of the other stuff with her."

"Sure. Call me when you've spoken with Stacey. And shall we say this Saturday?"

Stacey called me as soon as they'd gotten home.

"Hey, Uncle Bob, how's things?"

"Good, baby. How was Miami?"

"Weird."

"Hey, you know I'm into weird. What kinda weird?"

"Well, like -- weird weird. Can I come over tonight and tell you about it?"

"Sure, I'll fix us dinner."

So, an hour later, sitting in the kitchen and looking gorgeous without really trying, Stacey started to tell me about her long weekend in Miami. Crunching mouthfuls of corn chips and Uncle Bob's Special Guacamole, while I prepared jerk chicken for us, she seemed a little nervous. It was as if she thought I'd disapprove, or that she'd done something gross. Given my behavior, and the things we'd done together, the bar for disapproval or grossness was set very high. Or is that low?

"So we went to the show -- it was a new one by Cirque de Soleil -- and it was cool. The guys and girls are all so athletic and hot. Then mom took me shopping."

"I guess you hated that," I interjected as I started to rub the jerk sauce into the chicken. Stacey pulled a face. It made her look cuter.

"So she bought me, like, two really neat dresses. And then we passed this music shop, and there was this beautiful Ricky in the window, cherry red. So I told Mom I had to try it, expecting her to say no. But, like, she said 'OK' and we went in. I spent maybe a half-hour trying all sorts of stuff on it -- riffs and taps and chords and shit -- and then she said 'If you like it, you can have it'."

"She just probably just got bored. I know how much your guitar technique sucks."

"It so does not!" she protested, before realizing I was joking.

"So your mom bought you a new Rickenbacker? That's quite a gift."

"No, it was a vintage one, a 330 from around 1990. With the case and strap, it was eighteen hundred bucks."

"Shit! Did you bring it over? I'd love to see it -- and play it."

"It's still in the trunk, but yeah, if you're really nice to me, I might let you get those thick, clumsy fingers of yours on it." She stuck her tongue out. Even when she was insulting me, she still looked cute.

I gave her a look. "If you're not careful, young lady, I'll stop using those thick, clumsy fingers on certain parts of your anatomy, and then we'll see how unhappy you are about that. But all of this seems like unnecessary parental indulgence, which is fine if you're the one being indulged. I can imagine Dolores doing that -- for you, definitely not for me -- but what was so weird?"

"Well, see, Uncle Bob, I -- I fucked another guy. Well, actually, two other guys."

"I see," I said, trying not to spit into the food. "And how did your mom not notice you were doing that?"

"Well, see; that was what was super-weird. She kinda made it happen. And she was in the same room, fucking the same two guys."

I reached into the fridge, pulled out a beer, opened it and took a large swig from the bottle. So Dolores had gotten her daughter involved in some hot mother-daughter foursome. I was disgusted; mostly because I hadn't been part of it.

"Tell me more," I replied, gritting my teeth.

"Well, see, we went to this bar in South Beach and she ordered, like two Mojitos and a virgin Mojito for me. And I thought 'Who's she buying the second Mojito for?' And when the drinks arrived, she passed me the second Mojito and said 'Don't tell anyone I'm giving my daughter alcohol.' So, like, I drank the Mojito, and she drank hers and the virgin one, and then she ordered the same again. I mean, my mom, feeding me alcohol? That's a little weird, don't you think?"

"Stacey, I would never encourage you to drink alcohol, now would I?"

"Uncle Bob -- yes, every time I'm here. And in New York. And when we fucked Barbie. And sometimes at my mom's."

"OK, officer. Slap the cuffs on me. So was she trying to get you drunk so she could try some kinda kinky girl-girl thing on you?" I could hope.

"You are such a pervert, Uncle Bob! No! Only -- only what happened next was so weird."

"You've kinda mentioned that. But go on; I'm listening," I replied.

"Well, like, she said 'Let's go to a club. I haven't danced for years, and it would be fun to dance with my daughter.' And I was, like -- 'Er, O -- K'. So we, like, went to this club, and it was kinda cool, I guess. The guys on the door took one look at mom and me and let us in, so I guess they thought we were both hot enough."

"No way! I can't imagine that. I mean, I guess that neither of you was dressed at all sluttily."

"No, Uncle Bob, we were not! Look!" She pulled out her phone and showed me a selfie she'd taken. It showed Stacey and her mom, both in skin-tight, low-cut numbers, hemlines maybe a few fractions of an inch below pantie level. Dolores wore a silver number with a neckline that plunged to her navel, a single strap keeping both sides together. It seemed to have no back -- in fact, not much of anything. Stacey's was the thin, silk off-the-shoulder number I'd seen her wear in New York, as well as the same choker, turned to the 'innocent' side. Pokies were in evidence. Both women wore loads of makeup and some rather brash jewelry.

I nodded. "Yeah. Sluts."

Stacey took the opportunity to slap my arm quite hard -- something I was kinda expecting.

"Look, we were at a club! I could hardly go in the clothes I'd wear for school or at the gym, now could I?"

"Having seen what you wore for school, yeah, that'd be slutty enough for a club. So what happened?" My arm hurt, but I wasn't going to admit it.

"Well, we totally ruled the floor. Like, Mom can so dance, and me, I'm kinda OK too, so we, like, displayed the necessary level of awesomeness."

"I'd expect nothing less," I said, trying to sound disinterested.

"And then these guys got on the floor with us. They were, like, Latinos, and both of them were cute. They kinda homed in on us and started throwing shapes. It was kinda funny, but kinda sexy too."

"Kinda? Like, how sexy?"

"Well, they got between Mom and me and started dancing with us. I looked at Mom, but she didn't seem to have a problem with it, so I just kept on dancing. And they kept smiling and making lots of eye contact. When the music slowed, they got kinda smoochie, and I was cool with that, but I was surprised that Mom seemed totally cool with it too. And when we sat down after like, ages on the floor, they came and sat with us. And they said their names were Jaco and Miguel, and that they were Cuban. And we had some more drinks -- this time I had to have the virgin Mojito, but Mom had two more and the boys were drinking beers. And I kinda felt they were coming on to us, and I kept looking at Mom, but she seemed totally chilled, so even though it was kinda freaky, it was kinda interesting too."

"O-K. So I'm all ears, and it seems that you felt everything was cool. So how did these guys get to fuck you and your mom?" In reality, I was feeling conflicted. I wanted to know, but I somehow didn't. My slut-princess and her slut-bitch of a mother getting fucked in the same room by two young Cubans. It would've made a good porno, but knowing the women concerned, I didn't feel it was one I'd want to watch.

"Well, see, Jaco got his hand on Mom's knee, and she didn't take it away. And then they were kissing. And then Miguel leaned in and kissed me. And -- well -- things kinda -- kinda happened."

"Happened?"

"Well, Mom and Jaco got up, and she said something to him, then took my hand and led me a little way away. The music was loud so she had to speak into my ear. She said 'Look, Sweetie, Jaco and me need to head somewhere and fool around some. What would you like to do? If you want to stay here with Miguel, that's cool.' I said 'Mom, it's, like, a cab ride to the hotel. I don't want to dance much more.' And she said 'So do you want to fuck him?'"

Stacey gave me one of her slightly-embarrassed looks. "'Mom!'" I said. I was kinda shocked. I realized that Mom must've been pretty loaded, and I could so smell the alcohol on her breath. 'Look, Baby,' she said. 'You've watched me getting fucked before, in videos that Bob took and -- and at your dad's wedding. And you sent me photos of you taking it up the ass. So let's not get coy here. If you want, we can go back to the hotel and I can try to get us another room. Or -- or we could just share.'

Uncle Bob, I was kinda shocked. But then I looked at Miguel and Jaco, sitting there, smiling, waiting for us. And I was like 'OK, they're cute, and it'll be fun. Weird fun, but still fun.' I mean, like, I've had sex in the same room as another woman many times -- with Barbie, and Hannah and Rosa in Venice, and I'd watched my mom get fucked on video and, like, at the wedding, so it wasn't, like, totally weird."

"Still sounds weird to me," I added.

"Well it was a little, I guess, but when we were back in the room, making out, I kinda forgot about it. See, Miguel was eating my pussy, and that felt sooo good, and I was kinda watching Mom sucking Jaco's cock -- and he has an awesome cock, maybe an inch or two longer than yours and quite thick, but she can't, like, deep throat like I can, so I was wondering what it would be like to take it into my throat. And then Miguel climbed between my legs and slipped his cock in. And then he was fucking me hard and I kinda forgot about Mom and just enjoyed it. He was good. He made me come."

"Sure he did, baby. But your Mom is more demanding. Did she get what she wanted?" This was like when she'd told me about the guys she'd fucked in Europe, only worse. Two women, both of whom I'd enjoyed fucking -- and sodomizing -- being fucked by two guys in the same room. And the worst thing was that I wasn't one of them!

"You know how much noise she makes. Yeah, she got off on being fucked by Jaco. And then we kinda swapped around, and I was sucking Jaco and Miguel was eating Mom out, and then I was getting fucked again, and then Mom took a break and I was sucking one cock while the other one fucked me, and then they'd kinda change ends..."

"OK, two questions: one, they were wearing condoms, weren't they? And two, did they get your ass?"

"Duh! To answer your two questions, yes and no. One time, Miguel pulled out of my mouth and wanted to stick his dick in my pussy but I closed my legs until he'd put another condom on. I'm not dumb, Uncle Bob."

"Great. And question two?"

"I said, no. But..."

"But what?"

"But Mom got DP'ed."

"What?"

"After they'd kinda spit-roasted me, I needed a break. But those guys must've been drinking Viagra beer, cuz they just kept going. So Mom was riding Jaco and sucking Miguel, and then she stopped and said 'There's some lube in my purse. If you lube me up and loosen me with your fingers, you can fuck my ass if you like.' I was thinking 'Oh. My. God! My Mom's just turned into Super-Slut!' And I just watched as Miguel did the whole thing. He lubed up his fingers, worked them in Mom's butthole while she rode Jaco, and then he shoved his dick in there. She moaned like crazy, but she didn't stop him, and I could see she came at least twice."

I could say that my surprise was similar to that of the helmsman of the Titanic when he saw a very big white thing looming up ahead of him. Dolores had been almost violent when I'd suggested fucking her ass and had only allowed me to do it because her daughter effectively blackmailed her into it. Clearly, Josh must've successfully explored her brown tunnel enough times to give her sufficient enthusiasm about rectum recreation to demand a DP. I'd only done it once, with hotwife Janine, and it was clear that it has to be an intense experience for the woman, if a little demanding for the guys involved.

"So did you try the same thing? You know, like mother, like daughter?"

"Uncle Bob! How could you? Like, you know my ass is so just yours. I promised that you'd be the only guy to fuck me there, and I totally keep promises. But if you keep asking me insulting and dumb-ass questions like that, I may change my mind!"

Once I'd kissed her and held her and reassured her that her anal monogamy was fully appreciated, I took her into the bedroom and took full advantage of it. I must admit that the image of Dolores taking cock in both her slutty holes kept thrusting itself into my head, even while I was thrusting, perhaps a little too enthusiastically, into Stacey's tight little ass, and I came before her -- something I almost never allow myself to do. I had to make it up to her with around forty minutes of pussy-munching that had her squealing and writhing like the Stacey I knew and loved.

The jerk chicken was slightly burned, even though I'd turned the oven down low. We sat and cuddled on the couch and talked about stuff. Stacey finished her Miami story by explaining -- in some detail -- how she and Dolores had been for an early-morning cock-ride, side by side, before the boys left with a hundred bucks each, courtesy of a generous Dolores. I told her of my recent experiences with -- and inside -- Hannah, including the session at Rocky's. (She complained that I never took her to Rocky's to play, and I reminded her that I had, several times. We resolved that next time, it would be the three of us).

Then I told her about Barbie's invitation, and the possibility of there being a large cock in it for her. She thought for a moment and said "Saturday? Cool!"

12