Uncle Bob Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That would be very nice," she smiled back. "Très romantique." I wasn't sure if she was being facetious, but frankly my dear, I didn't give a damn.

To be fair, I did kiss her, lick her neck and stroke her silky, tanned skin on the way down. In reality, it wasn't very romantic, but she did enjoy it. Her pussy tasted of a strange mix of exotic pussy-juice and a hint of semen from her fuck with Luis. I hadn't eaten a pussy with hair in quite some time. They used to say that pubic hair was nature's dental floss, but Monique's bush had been well-trimmed and didn't interfere with my oral exploration of all the wet, rather fleshy parts. I could tell she enjoyed my clit-writing; I don't know any Proust or Victor Hugo - like, I've seen the movie of 'Les Misérables' but hey, read it? In French? I think not. It's called Les Misérables because it is, essentially, miserable, and there's enough going on in the real world to make me miserable without reading about the unfairness of 19th Century France.

But following on from my patriotic inscription on Stacey's clit, some weeks earlier, I did manage the first verse of La Marseillaise on Monique's slightly-larger button. She moaned when a finger went up her sweet wet fuck-hole, and then circled and teased her g-spot. And she squealed when another, slick with her juices, probed her tight little ass.

"Non! Non! Pas là!"

"Pourquoi pas?" I responded. "Attend quelques minutes. Tu pourrais l'apprécier. "

It didn't take very long for Monique to appreciate the pleasure of a finger up the ass. The combination of some well-practiced Uncle Bob pussy-licking, a finger circling and stroking her g-spot and another slowly invading my favorite orifice (on a girl) to such an extent that she started thrashing and moaning in a very pleasing manner. A little gush of fluids and that tell-tale throbbing in her tight little anal tube told me all I needed to know.

"Incroyable!" she gasped. "Si fort! Et - et maintenant - maintenant, baise-moi, s'il te plait."

I know enough French to realize she wasn't asking me to kiss her. My dick had been half-hard after Stacey's delicious mouth-work, and returned to full sequoia (OK, for me, maybe birch or aspen) while enjoying chewing on Monique's crinkly flaps. And getting my dick between those crinkly flaps was fun. Her pussy was wet, silky and enjoyably tight. For me, missionary is a great way to fuck a girl if what you want is the full experience - tits on the chest, legs around you, looking into her eyes, kissing her mouth, and the ability to thrust deep. It's not always best for the girl. While she gets the equivalent all-round experience, many women get off on clit stimulation, which missionary doesn't always offer. A hand, carefully insinuated between your bodies, and a skilful thumb on the spot, usually compensates, but in this case, I'd wanted to get Monique to another peak while showing her something I thought she might enjoy, so I pulled out and said "turn over".

She understood, spun around so she was kneeling on the mattress and pushed her cute butt into the air. Then, as if worried by something, she looked at me over her shoulder.

"Vous n'allez pas me sodomiser, n'est-ce pas?" She seemed to be worried that I was the kind of asshole who would plunder her asshole.

"Non, ne t'inquiète pas, chérie, je vais juste te baiser un peu plus," I said as I lined up my cock with nature's preferred socket. Kinda 'don't worry, be fucked'.

She let out a low moan as I slid back into her wet hole and proceeded to focus on as much g-spot contact as I could manage. The hand I slipped under her to tease her clit seemed to get exactly the right response, and her moans ratcheted up a notch.

"Ah oui! Baise-moi! Baise-moi plus fort!" Clearly, when being fucked, Monique preferred her native language, but I knew exactly what she was saying and I fully intended to fuck her harder. And to do something she wasn't expecting.

When I judged that she was close to the edge, I wetted my thumb with saliva, then gently circled her asshole and skimmed her perineum.

"Non! Je t'en prie, non! Non - NON!" she shrieked as my naughty thumb entered her brown hole. Yeah, I know she said no, but it wasn't like I was ass-fucking her with my cock, and this was hardly rape; I was just teasing that tight little hole in a way that I knew, from finger exploration earlier, would tip her over pretty damn quick.

It did. By the time my thumb was inside her ass as deep as it would go, and I was swirling it around while rubbing her clit and thrusting as hard as I could with my cock, I could feel her contractions. Her plaintive cries of "NON!" were replaced with passionate moans of "O mon Dieu!" a few times before she screamed out her orgasm. And fuck, it was strong. I loved the way she convulsed under me. Several of the other folk looked around, mid-fuck, clearly impressed with how Monique was reacting to having her brains fucked out. There was quite a lot of pussy juice around, too, which kinda diluted the semen I was adding to the residue Luis had left inside her.

"Tu es bizarre. J'ai demandé que tu arrêtes, mais - mais j'ai beaucoup aimé ça," she told me, breathlessly, as my dick slipped out of her and I started to wipe up the excess fluids. She didn't seem to mind that I'd ignored her and thumb-fucked her ass. I guess the orgasm I'd given her rather outweighed what might otherwise have been her outrage. She'd turned her head to look at me and I kissed her. Then she turned over to face me and I slid back between her open thighs, held her and kissed her again.

"Tu es très belle. Et moi, j'ai beaucoup aimé ça moi-même."

Yes, she was gorgeous, and I'd enjoyed fucking her a great deal.

And, like me, everyone else there seemed to be only too happy to try new partners. I'd had to ignore the grunts, moans, squeals, screams and random obscenities that my wedding guests were making while I was relishing being inside Monique. But as I glanced around, things had hotted up. My wife had clearly had a successful cock hunt, and had secured a brace of them. She was being double-penetrated by Yves, in her pussy, and Josh, up her ass. And right alongside her, her mom, not to be outdone, was getting similar treatment from Martin and Brad. I wondered, idly, whether fucking your wife's lawyer up the ass was a sensible move, but Dolores seemed to enjoy it.

Meanwhile, Barbie and Amy-Beth were getting busy with each other while Luis was sodomizing a very vocal Hannah and Chelsea was getting her second dose of big black cock from the king of them all, Craig.

"This is - very strange," Monique said between my kisses. In her post-orgasmic state, she seemed happy to revert to English. "I have never seen - anything - like this." She was still rather breathless, but her wide-eyed surprise at the variety of sexual activity going on around her, mixed with the natural radiance a woman has at and immediately after orgasm, made her look even more gorgeous.

"Well, to be honest, neither have I. Yeah, maybe individual things, but not all together like this."

"Your wife, and your - your belle-mère..."

"Mother-in-law..."

"Oui. They are - what - what are they doing?"

"They're getting what we call double-penetrated. I know that both of them have enjoyed that in the past. I was involved in Stacey's previous one, and she was present when her mom had it last time..."

"She was - was present? While - while her mother was doing - doing that?" She seemed genuinely shocked.

"Yeah. Like I said, we're a little - er - unconventional. But we're happy, and that's the main thing."

I rolled back off Monique and watched for a moment. Then Stacey virtually screamed "Oh fuck! Shit, that's - that's so good!" I could see her shuddering, and guess she was having an orgasm. She was always gorgeous, but when she came, she looked radiant.

But I could see that this wasn't going to end soon. Stacey wanted more - Stacey always wants more - and Yves and Josh seemed to be enjoying penetrating both her lower fuck-holes. Then Stacey moaned loudly: "Airtight! Now make me airtight, someone!"

"What does she want?" Monique asked, clearly confused.

I looked around. There were two cocks inside Stacey, two in Dolores, one in Hannah's ass and a big one in Chelsea's hot cunt. Mine was the only one left unemployed. "Excuse me. Monique. It seems I have a job to do."

I went around the two groups on the nearby mattresses and positioned myself in front of Stacey.

"You ready, wife?" I asked.

She seemed very engaged in the moment, her body rocking to the thrusts of her two simultaneous fuckers. Her face betrayed what she must be feeling; her skinny body wasn't really meant for double invasion like this, but she was relishing it. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Oh yeah! Fuck my throat, Daddy," she crooned. She then opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue, with the same filthy visual invitation she'd given me at Christmas.

I was a little taken aback. My baby had always called me 'Uncle Bob' until that moment. Now we were married, I'd been trying to get her to call me simply 'Bob', or 'baby' or 'honey' - anything but 'asshole' - but 'Daddy' was something of a shock.

Still, this was Stacey's day, and we could argue about it later. She wanted airtight, all three holes filled with cock, and that's what I was going to give her. My semi-hard cock head went into her open mouth and I kinda leaned forward. She did the rest.

I've watched porn videos in the past; these days I don't have to - I have a wife who acts like an amateur pornstar and some great Bob 'n' Stacey and Friends material to view if I need it. But sometimes, when I watched, I had to ask myself 'is the girl enjoying this or is she simply suffering it for the money?' This is particularly true of some of the rough sex and gangbang videos I've seen.

But that wasn't Stacey; oh no. She wanted everything she was getting and more. For my girl - now my wife, I'm delighted to say - the most important thing was (and is) experience. What was the point of knowing something exists, or watching someone else do it, if you never try it yourself? Now I'm glad to say that her curiosity has never extended to drugs, and neither of us is into any serious pain, received or inflicted, but she's learned to do a lot of things for the thrill of it. She's a PADI-qualified diver, she can surf, ski and ice-skate - though there isn't that much access to the latter two activities in either Florida or California - and has expressed a desire to try sky-diving. But as you've seen from what I've described so far, she's become almost fanatically sexually uninhibited and adventurous. So accommodating three cocks inside her skinny frame had to be the next step after her initial double-penetration with Craig and me.

It wasn't long before I was long - long enough to penetrate her throat. After that, I felt her moans and squeals as the guys made her come again - and again. When I withdrew, she was gasping and moaning, and moments later, so was Yves as he came inside my wife's pussy after a few final deep and forceful thrusts. Josh continued in my sweetie's ass and, astonishingly, made her come again before he let go. That boy had learned a lot since I'd first witnessed him ineptly fucking my ex-mother-in-law, many months earlier.

And with that thought, on an impulse, I pulled out, moved sideways and presented my wet, hard cock to Dolores. Her face was a picture of erotic rapture as Martin's large dick was clearly plumbing the deepest recesses of her muscular cunt while Brad sodomized her with a degree of skill that he must have learned inside Chelsea's well-rounded butt. Her eyes, wide with the forbidden pleasure that only two dicks can provide, took in my cock - and then her mouth did the same.

Dolores doesn't deep-throat, but she gives an excellent sloppy blowjob. I relished it for maybe a minute before she got a mouthful of my cum; and then a cunt-full and an ass-full of jizz as Martin and Brad let loose in quick succession, probably prompted by contractions in Dolores's juicy tubes as she came.

For the next half-hour, we all mostly just lay around, recovering, drinking Champagne and water. After their most recent fucking, some of the ladies - if I can call them that - had headed out the back to shower off excess fluids and freshen up. Stacey and I were sharing a large mattress with Yves and Monique, who were still amazed at the rich sexual buffet from which they and our guests had been sampling.

"I have never seen anything like this before," Yves admitted. "Once, not long after we met, Monique and I invited a female friend to join us, but she is the only other woman I've had sex with since Monique. The ladies here, they are - how you say - insatiable! I have been to some strange weddings before, but at none of them have I ever been invited to have sex with the bride! Mon dieu! And then to have someone enculer the bride while I was in - in sa chatte. How do you say in English?"

"Pussy," I replied. "Same animal, just a little more familiar."

He shrugged. "And that Barbie. She is - she is very beautiful, and she really enjoys sex."

"She really enjoys a big cock," I said. "As you've seen, Craig, her partner, has one of the biggest. She enjoys sex with me, but mostly up the ass."

"And that is something so strange to me," he continued. "I have never before seen women enculé like this. And also they were - we would say double pénétré!"

Monique looked serious. "Stacey, I cannot understand how it is with you, to have two - two..."

"Two cocks inside me at once? It's super-hot! Like, it's great to get fucked in the pussy, and it's, like, even naughtier to get fucked up the ass, and it can feel awesome. But together - I mean, that's super-awesome."

"You'll have to excuse Stacey. When she's had a few drinks, her vocabulary gets a little limited. And when she hasn't had anything to drink, it's even more limited. I'm hoping, now we're married, that she'll start to talk English instead of Valley..."

I expected her to hit me, but instead, she just laughed. Yves and Monique seemed a little puzzled.

"So Monique, have you, like, ever tried anal?" Stacey was clearly curious about her wedding-planner's sex-life.

"Non. It does not appeal." She seemed quite forthright about it.

"Really? Hey, just, like, look around. Every girl here has so enjoyed anal this evening, and most of us want some more. If you find a guy who can do it well, and whose cock isn't, like, way big, it can be awesome. It's, like, the best."

"But does it not hurt?"

"No. Uncle Bob here hurt me just once, when we'd, like, done it just a couple times, and that was because I was kinda making him do it when I wasn't prepared. Hey Hannah?"

"Yes, sweetie?" her friend replied from a nearby bed where she was relaxing with Martin.

"Uncle Bob's so fucked you up the ass like, loads of times. Has he ever hurt you?"

"Shit, no! Every time he's done it it's been like, super-hot."

Barbie was walking past on her way to the bathroom. I say 'walking', but if you want to get wood simply from watching a woman walk, then Barbie's your gal. And if she's naked, wood grows at an astonishing rate.

"Hey Barbie," Stacey called out, and Barbie turned, smiled and squatted down beside us, giving me a perfect view of her perfect pussy.

"Hey, Stacey. Thanks so much for inviting Craig and me. It's been amazing."

"Hey, that's cool. We love you both. But see, Monique here is worried that it'll hurt if she takes it up the ass. Me and Hannah, we've kinda told her that isn't true. But, like, how was it for you, the first time?"

Barbie laughed. It was a nice sound, and one guaranteed to harden any boner within earshot.

"I remember it well." She looked at Monique and smiled. "I'd better explain. Stacey and Bob came into the store, and wanted some sex toys that I thought might be just a little inappropriate for a girl who seemed to be under age. But Stacey was so enthusiastic about having tried anal with Bob that it got me thinking. I was getting disenchanted with my boyfriend, Dean - it seemed he wanted me as a trophy girlfriend, but he was such a narcissist that I was getting very little out of our relationship. Sure, I liked the feel of his big cock inside my pussy, but he didn't always make me come. I'd never tried anal with a guy - Dean was way too big for that - though I had tried it once with a small plug on a Sybian, and it felt interesting. And I'd only had one other experience with a girl, and that was when Dean wanted a threesome, and I didn't get much out of that, either. So I guess I was intrigued."

"Sure. And tell Monique how totally awesome it felt when you tried it."

Barbie laughed again. "Yes, I guess you could say it was 'totally awesome'. Bob was really gentle, and although it felt strange at first, it soon became thrilling. I don't know; maybe it's because it's so naughty and kinda perverted, it's just exciting, even before the guy's cock goes in. But there are sensations when he's all the way in that are like nothing you feel any other way. And of course it helped to have my pussy licked by a cute girl while my butt was getting invaded. So yes, it was 'totally awesome', and I've done it many times since, mostly with Bob but also with other guys."

"Surely not with Craig?" Stacey said with some feeling.

And Barbie laughed again. My boner grew. "Oh no! I really don't want to risk a prolapse. But Craig isn't possessive like Dean. I know he loves me, and I love him, and we're comfortable inviting other people into our bed. I guess Bob and Stacey got me thinking about that, the first time. So after you guys came around to our place and I got DPed for the first time, which was, as Stacey might say, 'awesome', Craig and I have had several threesomes and foursomes, mostly with people we've met at the gym. They're fit, attractive and usually very sexually adventurous. We've invited guys and girls to join us. So far, none have turned us down."

It was my turn to laugh. "Barbie, any guy - or girl - who you invited to fuck you would have to be batshit crazy not to accept. Many people would call me batshit crazy, and I've never said no when it's been on offer. And although I'm a straight guy, I can see that women would have to be pretty insane, or racist, not to want to spend the night with Craig. You're a very hot couple."

"Thank you, kind sir," she smiled back. "But it's kinda given our sex-life a supercharge. I mean, it was good before, and Craig is a great lover, but sharing as we've done - and I kinda learned to do with you guys - that's made it so much more. And I love anal. Not all the guys I've tried it with are as good as you, Bob, but I know how to prepare and I know how to make it feel good, and none of them has hurt me. Mostly, I can come really strongly with a cock up my ass, whether Craig is in my pussy or not. And also with a girl's face between my legs." She smiled. My cock, already hard, twitched.

I looked at Monique and Yves. They looked at each other. Monique pulled a face.

"Non. I know that all the ladies here say they enjoy it, but still, it does not appeal."

I couldn't help but feel a slight pang of disappointment. But then Barbie looked down at me and asked "hey, Bob; are you enjoying yourself? I see you've got wood again."

"Yeah," I said. "You have that effect on guys. Not sure what to do with it."

"Well, if Monique doesn't want an ass-fuck, I do. Let me get cleaned up a little - I'm covered in Amy-Beth's pussy juices - and then we can get started. Hey, hand me some lube and a plug. I'll be back in a few minutes."