Uncle Bob Ch. 23

Story Info
How do you celebrate an open marriage?
12.4k words
4.71
6.1k
4

Part 23 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 10/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 23. A Marriage Made in Heaven

© Bad Hobbit 2023

Author's Note: Yeah, I said I'd finish the Uncle Bob saga by the end of February. The problem is, the story goes where it wants to, and too much happened for me to be able to end it all here, so there has to be another chapter after this. Enjoy.

*****

Our canoe beached gently on the coral sand of the motu, and I stood up and stepped into the warm, ankle-deep water of the lagoon. Behind me, Brad and Luis put down their paddles and joined me on the beach. Together, we dragged our simple vessel up onto the sand, alongside two more that were already there, and then walked the short distance to the wedding site.

Yves and Monique were waiting for us, under a small palapa canopy, draped with flowers and with the bright-blue lagoon behind them. Like us, Yves wore a Tahitian-patterned loincloth, but with an ornate sash and headdress, denoting him as the celebrant. He was tall, and the headdress made him look even taller. He towered over Greg and me. He had Polynesian-style tattoos on his arms, chest and legs, which somehow looked right on him. Monique, true to her word, wore just a short grass skirt around her hips and a lei, together with a small coronet made of flowers, carefully woven into her hair. She'd clearly decided to rise to our challenge and go bare-breasted like the other women. She was very pretty and her breasts were definitely nothing to be shy about; they were a lovely shape and perfect size for her slim frame. She had an amazingly slim waist, which I found very erotic - though that probably wasn't something I should've been thinking on my wedding day. She seemed a little nervous in front of three strange men wearing loincloths like her boyfriend's. (When I say 'strange', I don't mean 'weird', even though that term could be applied to me. It was just that she'd never met any of us except Stacey, Hannah, Martin and me before, first at the civil ceremony and then when we'd gone over final details and rehearsed the procedure, fully clothed, the previous evening).

"The ladies will be here in a few minutes. Is everything ready? Do you have the rings?" Everything she said sounded better because of her sexy French accent.

I turned to Brad, who had hung a small, waterproof bag around his neck containing the precious package. He pulled out the box with a flourish. Inside, the exquisitely crafted jewelry nestled in its velvet holder - three carefully-woven strands of red, yellow and white gold in each of the matching bands.

"Beautiful," Monique said, having satisfied herself that all was in order. "The ceremony will be under this flower canopy, and then we'll move to the larger area under the palapa roof over there for food and drink. Are your guests happy to stand throughout?"

"Yes. It won't take long, and there are only ten of them. We'd like them to form a semicircle so they can all see us."

"Bon. Now I think I can see the bridal party arriving. Let me go and help them."

The guys said hello to Yves and admired the arrangements for a minute of two. And then...

From out of the trees behind us came the bridal party. I'd deputed Martin, Craig and Josh to paddle the larger canoe from the nearby motu where we were staying. They brought up the rear of the party. Hannah, as the maid of honor, walked slightly ahead of Barbie, Amy-Beth and Chelsea, all of them in grass skirts and flowers, and all looking gorgeous. Amy-Beth had added a nipple-chain made of freshwater pearls between her pierced nipples, which looked sexy and surprisingly classy. Dolores, looking sophisticated in a similar outfit to the others, walked alongside the bride, as the person who was going to give her away, with Monique slightly behind and to her left.

Gazing at six beautiful, scantily-clad women, and six pairs of, if I may say so, beautiful breasts, would normally have kept me pretty happy. But in front, and looking more beautiful than I had ever seen her, was Stacey. My Stacey. Soon to be my wife.

Stacey usually has the ability to make me smile and my heart melt just by being herself. At that moment, she looked absolutely radiant. Her long, silky hair had been beautifully plaited around some lovely tropical flowers, intertwined with a little jeweled coronet. Around her neck was a lei of exotic blooms, with a further star-like arrangement of flowers radiating out from behind her tiny, skinny frame. Around each ankle, and forming a sweet-but-sexy choker around her neck, were three little strings of freshwater pearls. She looked exquisite - delicate and vulnerable and joyful and so richly brimming over with life. And her smile when she saw me was like the sun rising. I almost sobbed with the emotion.

As we'd rehearsed, the group took up their appointed positions; Stacey to my right with Dolores to her right, Brad to my left, Hannah and Amy Beth behind. The others formed into a curved line behind us. Monique moved in beside Yves, and the ceremony began.

Stacey and I had agonized over the wording of our vows for weeks. "So totally not this 'obey' shit. Like, I guess I'm cool with the 'honor' part, but there's no way I'm gonna do everything you tell me."

"I would never have expected it. You never have done in the past, so why would you now?"

But having spent so long tailoring the words to be exactly what we wanted, our vows were kept simple and appropriate to what we expected from our relationship; undying love, whatever happened to us, but not monogamous sex. During the ceremony, I was just focused on Stacey, how beautiful she looked, and how I didn't think I could ever be happier than I was in that moment. I repeated what Yves told me to say, though without his sexy French accent, and Stacey did the same. Dolores gave Stacey away, and Brad duly produced the rings at the correct time. And suddenly, we were man and wife. (Although, as far as French and international law was concerned, that had happened two days earlier in a nondescript office in Papeete, with Hannah and Martin as witnesses).

Stacey threw herself into my arms and we kissed hungrily as everyone else applauded and cheered. Then my new bride turned and hugged her mom, and then her bestie, while I did a man-hug with Brad. I hugged and kissed Hannah, then Dolores - which felt surprising affectionate and very pleasant with her firm tits against my chest - and then, possibly to her surprise, Monique. Yves, meanwhile, got hugs from Hannah and Stacey, and then Dolores, all of which he seemed to appreciate.

And then there were hugs and kisses and handshakes all round. Monique and Yves took a whole load of photos while we chilled and chatted with our guests. A couple of sweet local girls in grass skirts - and also bandeau-style tops - served us chilled champagne and canapés. Then there was food - freshly barbecued kingfish, mahi-mahi, shrimp and lobster, some chicken and steak, lots of lovely salads and fruit, and plenty of good champagne.

We did the conventional speeches, but in a rather unconventional manner. Brad told everyone embarrassing things about me, as required of a best man. Dolores got up and said embarrassing (and very loving) things about Stacey. And then it was my turn. I don't remember my precise words, but it went something like this:

"Firstly, thank you all for coming so far to witness me achieve the culmination of a long and deeply-loving relationship with a young lady I've adored for longer than I can remember. All of you have contributed to the story that led us here. Dolores helped me bond with a girl I thought of as my niece around 12 years ago. And over those years, our love for each other has continued to grow. Brad has been a real friend to me over the years, helping me through a number of crises and meltdowns. And since 'Project Weird' started, around a year ago, and Stacey and I fell in love in a whole different way, all of you have helped us at various times."

I looked around the assembled group. Yes, every one of them had done something to help achieve the amazing state we were in now.

"First, I have to thank Barbie for allowing Stacey and I to open up the strange but devoted relationship that we have. Of course, as with most good things, it was all Stacey's idea, but the times we - and I - have spent with this gorgeous lady have been really special. And Barbie introduced both of us to Craig, who I'm proud to count among my friends, and whose bedroom skills I'm sure my new bride remembers only too well. Dolores has shown that she is much more than a mother, and that I was a total motherfucker." There was a ripple of laughter and Dolores gave me a look. "But no, Dolores and I have a relationship that has taken a number of turns, most of them good, and I'm proud that she's not only here but that she's still talking to me after everything I've done."

We exchanged smiles.

"When Stacey introduced me to Josh, we didn't exactly hit it off on day one. He and I had a rocky relationship, in part because I was an asshole to him on a number of occasions. Sometimes he deserved it, sometimes not. Fortunately, he's a tolerant guy, and Dolores has helped him mellow toward me. So Josh, I'd like to count you among my friends, and I wish you happiness with Stacey's amazing mother."

He smiled back at me and gave me a thumbs-up.

"And then Hannah entered my world. She's been my Stacey's wonderful BFF, and also, on many occasions, my own gorgeous lover. In the days when I thought that my marriage to Stacey was just an impossible fantasy, I had another fantasy of marrying Hannah. I think we'd all agree that she's not just a beautiful girl but she's also a lovely person, and I'm so glad that she's found Martin and has a great boyfriend instead of an over-the-hill guy like me, but I still treasure all the things we did together - most of which I'm too much of a gentleman to talk about."

Hannah grinned at me, and Martin put a proprietorial arm around her.

"Then Stacey and Hannah introduced me to Amy-Beth, another lovely girl who, like Hannah, thought that she was way less than she was. I hope that I've helped both of these lovely ladies realize just how special they are, and I'm delighted that she is now in a loving relationship with my very dear colleague Luis, who has been an invaluable help and friend in setting up our business in California. I'm hoping that he feels that meeting Amy-Beth has been a great compensation for me dragging his ass from Florida to California."

Luis put his arm around Amy-Beth and gave her an affectionate squeeze. She turned and kissed him. I smiled. I think that, of all the relationships that came out of my adventures with Stacey, this was the one I was most pleased about. Two really nice but less-than-confident people who each deserved someone to cherish them the way that Stacey and I cherished each other.

"I'd hoped to get through this speech without mentioning my brother. However, if it wasn't for him, I'd never have met the gorgeous Chelsea - or, come to think about it, Dolores and my Stacey. Chelsea came into my life for a reason - because my brother is an asshole. But I hope that, thanks at least in part to Stacey, she's now happy with my great friend and best man, Greg."

I looked at Chelsea, and yes, she looked spectacular with her amazing fake tits on display and her hot, bimbo looks. Greg looked very pleased with himself, as well he should be. Chelsea was one hot babe who not only looked amazing and was a nice person but was also a very enjoyable fuck who, thanks to me, was also happy to take it up the ass. And she was a girl who needed love, and Brad was the guy to provide that. They seemed very happy together.

"Of course, the lovely day we've had wouldn't have happened without the skills and attention to detail that the delightful Monique and the amazing Yves have shown, both today and in their brilliant preparation for our ceremony. Please show your appreciation."

Everyone applauded. Monique and Yves smiled.

"And finally, I have to thank one extra-special person. I first met her when she was very tiny. At just four years old she comforted her teenaged uncle who had lost his parents. At six, she showed me a child's unconditional love for just being there and helping her enjoy a visit to Disney. And ever since, she's been the sunshine that lit up my life. I don't think she realized how much I looked forward to seeing her when she was a kid, at a time when I felt she was the only person in the world who loved me. I lived for her visits, taking her to the beach or the park, or just hanging out by my pool as we talked about anything and everything. Then, less than a year ago, our love took on a whole new dimension; something for which I'll be grateful until my dying day. And what developed from the weirdness that grew from that shift in our relationship has led to this joyous day. Stacey, baby, I love you more than I could ever say, and I am the happiest and proudest guy in the world right now, just so full of love for you. Stacey has made so many things possible, just by being herself. So everyone, please raise your glasses to my beautiful, amazing bride - Stacey!"

There were shouts and applause, and she threw herself again at me and held me close. "I love you so much, Uncle Bob," she whispered in my ear. I could feel the tears on her cheeks.

"I'm not your uncle anymore; I'm your husband. And I love you more that the entire world, baby."

Then Hannah spoke up. "Guys, I'd just like to say how much these two people mean to me, and how proud and happy I am that we're here today to celebrate their special day. Stacey was my friend when it seemed no-one else wanted to be, and Bob was the guy who gave me confidence and support when I needed it most. I love you guys so much..." There were tears flowing down her cheeks, and Stacey and I instinctively went into a group hug with her.

Then Barbie said "Bob, you and Stacey changed my life. You showed me new things, helped me to leave Dean and literally saved my life when he tried to attack me. I'll always be grateful to you." She came across and kissed me. Fuck, that woman was so hot, just a kiss - and the touch of her perfect breasts on my chest - could give me a hard-on.

Chelsea added "and when I was scared and alone, Bob came to my rescue too. He taught me a lot - probably similar things to you other ladies." There was a naughty, knowing smile that seemed infectious, as every girl except Monique and maybe Dolores picked it up. "And then he introduced me to Greg, and I think I've found my soulmate, just as Stacey's found hers. Bob and Stacey, I wish you the very best life together. You're awesome!"

I was beginning to well up, but then we were in another group hug as I got to experience the breasts of several beautiful women pressed against my chest. I thought 'well, things could be worse.'

After everyone had had enough to eat, the guys who'd been cooking for us chopped up everything that remained and we followed them out as they took it in a couple bags to the shore. In the shallow channels around the motu were dozens of black-tipped reef sharks. These creatures were maybe four feet long with a black-tipped dorsal fin that stuck up high above the surface as they skimmed just inches from the bottom. The cooks threw handfuls of the leftovers into the water, and there was a feeding frenzy as sharks tried to get to the food before the terns that were diving in from above grabbed it. A couple of the girls had been a little freaked out by the circling sharks, but I'd explained that black-tips are interested in food that's a couple of inches long, and they don't see humans as prey.

Then the pretty waitresses served us another round of drinks while the cooks cleared away. After that they all said goodbye, gratefully accepted some quite generous tips, went back to their canoe and paddled away.

Then Stacey said "Hey, guys, it's time for the fun to start. It's gonna get pretty wild from here on in." She took off the floral star that was strapped to her back like angel wings and dropped it at the base of a tree. Then she grinned wickedly as she parted the grass skirt, like curtains, to reveal her naked and (I could see) already moist pussy. Then she turned around and bent over, and between her naked, skinny butt cheeks she revealed the obligatory jeweled plug. Hannah and Amy-Beth saw what their bestie had done and went to stand on either side of her. Then all three parted the grass to reveal three bare and very inviting teen pussies.

"Anyone want some of this?" Amy-Beth asked with a sly smile, indicating not just her own availability but also that of her two besties.

I turned to Yves and Monique. "I did explain this to you folks, but you've only just encountered our little community so I hope it doesn't shock you. We really appreciate the way you've joined in today and entered into the spirit of what this is about for us. You'd be very welcome to be a part of what's happening next, but it's going to turn into something of an orgy, and we'll be changing sexual partners fairly often over the next few hours. If that's not your thing, if you want to remain faithful to each other, we'd fully understand. Your canoe is still down on the beach and we'll look forward to seeing you back at the hotel tomorrow. But if you want to stay, you're both very attractive people and I hope you'll agree that we've assembled a good-looking, sexy team here. How do you feel about this?"

Monique looked at Yves, and he nodded. Then she did something I wasn't expecting; she unfastened her grass skirt and threw it alongside Stacey's flower ornament. And yes, she was hot. Lovely, medium-sized breasts, a nice curve to her hips, a fleshy and unexpectedly hairy pussy - not bushy, you understand, but not smooth as I'd come to expect with other women - and, as I said earlier, possibly the narrowest waist I've ever seen. She was definitely hot-hot-hot.

"J'y suis, j'y reste" she said with a naughty smile. And then Yves removed his sash and headdress, unwrapped his sarong and threw it all alongside Monique's skirt. He had a great body; as I said, tall with good muscles and some tasteful Polynesian-style tattoos. And he was hung. Not as much as Craig, but that was an impressive cock he was sporting and he and Martin could have had an interesting time having the girls compare sizes, possibly orally. I saw Barbie and Chelsea smile. Dolores raised an eyebrow. Amy-Beth looked a little apprehensive.

"Well, I think that answers my question, but before we start, I have just a couple of housekeeping questions. I'm aware that our friends are sexually adventurous, so I made sure that we all had STI tests before coming out here and all the ladies are on birth control. What about you guys?"

Yves smiled. "We have been faithful to each other for four years, and yes, we both got tested before Monique moved in with me. She is on - how you say - the pill? Is that sufficient for you?"

"Excellent." I turned to our friends. "Monique and Yves would like to join in the fun. They've assured me they're clean, and I believe them. Is that good enough for you guys?" There were nods and mutterings of 'sure' all round. Judging by where they were looking, some of the ladies clearly felt that what Yves had to offer was definitely good enough.

"So before we begin, has anyone changed their minds? Anyone want to go back to the hotel now? We won't mind if you do."

"I wouldn't miss this for anything," Dolores said, removing her grass skirt. Taking this as their cue, Barbie and Chelsea followed suit, then Stacey, Hannah and Amy-Beth. The guys similarly removed their loincloths. There were one or two gasps when Martin and then Craig revealed their nakedness. I was the last to remove my one item of clothing. I looked around; fourteen very attractive naked bodies - including mine, which I'd made sure was in good shape with time spent at the gym and the dojo. This was going to be one hell of a party.