Uncle Bob Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love the taste of Stacey. If I could collect enough of her pussy juices, they would make a delicious consommé, sprinkled perhaps with a few little flower petals and some black pepper. At first, I just used my mouth, and only after a minute or two did I finally insinuate a finger into that tight, drooling little hole. On one occasion, she managed to jab my back with one of her killer heels, but I said nothing; it was a small price to pay for giving my baby a series of long, almost continuous orgasms.

She moaned and squealed, just like the virgin she was pretending to be. None of her more-usual cries of "OH FUCK YES!" or "MORE! Stick your fingers right up my cunt!" which she'd used to encourage me in the past. Just some little-girly whimpers and squeaks, as her skinny little body wriggled and bucked through at least a half-dozen orgasms. I kept writing "I love you Stacey" on her clit with the tip of my tongue, in between some longer sweeps, like it was on a blackboard and I had to rub it out and write it again.

Finally, she almost sobbed "Please, sir, now! Please?"

And so I moved up the bed, pausing briefly to wipe her juices off my face on the sheet, and covered her tiny, fragile-looking body with my much-more-powerful one. My cock nestled into that open cleft. Her legs rose to encircle me. My cock-head slipped into the entrance to her vagina - at that point, my head didn't want to think 'cunt' or 'fuck hole'.

And then her heels pressed into my back, just below my waist, and slowly pulled me into her.

"Please take me. I'm yours. Be gentle. But please, put all of it into me. I want to feel you touch my heart." It was beautiful, innocent, loving, romantic.

I partially resisted the pressure on my back as Stacey's legs tried to draw me deeper. I tantalized, going oh-so-slowly in. When I'd first invaded this lovely tight socket, I'd needed to rock my way in, spreading her juices, opening her tightness by degrees. She was still tight, but her wet tunnel knew exactly how to welcome my eager cock, and it no longer needed me to open her carefully. Even so, it still felt glorious, and her little gasps and moans made it even more erotic.

"Oh sir! So - so big! Ohmygod! OH! Oh, you're going so - so deep. Oh, it's stretching me. Oh sir! Oh - oh yes! Oh slowly, slowly. Yes! Oh, I'm so full. Oh, you're huge!"

Yeah, I know. It was all bullshit, but fuck, hearing that from my baby, and with all the context around it, it felt absolutely amazing. I've fucked Stacey - and, since knowing her, a lot of other women - dozens of times. Most of them bareback, and frequently in all three holes; only Monique's ass had eluded me. But this, gently making love to a girl who I'd enjoyed so often for the past year, was a highly-erotic novelty. Her little moans and gasps, the way she moved with me, opening to take my slow thrusts, pressing my back with her heels to pull me deeper, then releasing me and arching to maximize g-spot contact as I withdrew, reaching for my lips with hers to kiss me shyly - it was so beautiful.

I gradually increased the pace, slipped my thumb onto her clit. She let out a 'Nnnn!'-style moan every time I slid my cock inside her. When I finally felt the pulse inside her as she came yet again, I upped the pace some more. I was still being gentle, loving, but now I was thrusting long and deep, pulling right back to give her my full length - something I knew we both loved. Her face had an expression of stunned delight, as if this really was her first time.

Then she gasped "Oh yes! Please, please come for me. I - I want to feel it. Please, sir. Please, take me - take your pleasure in me."

And almost instantly, I was firing extended bursts of cum into that tight, juicy well. And moaning like crazy. And her long legs were still pulling me in.

"I love you, Stacey, my angel. I love you so much," I sighed as I finally came down from my orgasm.

"And I love you too - Daddy."

I was a little taken aback. I wasn't her daddy. Her biological daddy was long dead, and her familial daddy was an asshole that we would both rather ignore. But I'd repeatedly asked her to stop calling me Uncle Bob, once we were engaged and then since we'd married. She was starting to call me just 'Bob' or 'Honey' in public. But here, in private, locked together in erotic bliss, she seemed to want something with more of a frisson. 'Sir' was sexy. I wasn't sure about 'Daddy' - memories of Janine briefly invaded my thoughts - but, for now, I'd go with it, rather than break the mood.

We lay still, kissing, for several minutes. My cock softened and began to slide out of her. "What would you like to do now, er, Baby Girl?" I asked, going with the scenario she seemed to be sketching out.

"Can I - can I taste my pussy? Can I suck my juices off you, please, Daddy?"

I rolled onto my back, and she immediately sat up, leaned over me and brought her mouth down onto my cock. She tentatively licked along my shaft and around my balls. "Mmm!" she announced. "I can taste a mixture of you and me."

Then she opened her wet, lipsticked lips wide and took the whole of my soft cock into her mouth. The expression on her face, the twinkle in her eyes, were of a sweet girl being naughty, her cute face framed by blonde hair bunches. And she held my cock there, sucking gently, bobbing her head ever-so-slightly as I started to harden again. We just gazed into each other's eyes, and I took in the whole erotic, raunchy, slutty-but-sweet scenario. I'd taken a Cialis before our wedding orgy, and I guessed there was still some in my bloodstream because, thanks to Stacey's faux-tentative mouth-work, I was hardening really quickly.

When I'd reached acceptable proportions, not fully hard but getting close, she let me slide out slowly from between her pursed lips.

"Did I do that right, Daddy? Did I make it feel good?"

Now I've never met another woman who can suck cock like Stacey. One of the first sexual acts she performed for me was to deepthroat my cock and lick my balls, which has to be the hottest thing any woman can do for a guy. But she was still maintaining the shy virgin act, and that was as effective at making my cock hard as the excellent oral work. I smiled. "It was beautiful, Baby Girl."

"You're getting very big for my little mouth, Daddy. But would you like me to suck you some more? I'm sure I can if I try."

I was just wondering if, given the sheer raunchiness of our little role-play, I'd bust a nut down her throat if she - OH FUCK! She'd pursed her lips, kissed my cock-head and, maintaining a gentle pressure with her lips while teasing the underside with her tongue, slowly went right down, until her little button nose pressed against my abdomen. Then she tilted her head back, looked up at me and kinda smiled. If I hadn't squirted a load of cum inside her pussy barely ten minutes earlier, I would probably have squirted another down her throat at that point.

She worked me in her throat for a while, then slowly slid back up, releasing my cock. Several threads of saliva trailed from my cock-head to her lips.

"Do you like that, Daddy?" she asked with a mischievous grin. "I learned that especially for you. I wanted you to take my virginity in every hole. But Daddy, there's one left. I'm kinda scared, because you're so big, but I've heard that guys really like to go inside a girl's little butthole. If you're really gentle, Daddy, I'd like to let you try. I've cleaned up real good, and put in lots of lube, and I've, like, stretched it with a plug. I'm afraid it might hurt, Daddy, so please promise you'll stop if it does."

"I - I promise, Baby Girl," I replied. Shit, this Daddy/Baby Girl thing was never my fantasy, but now Stacey was clearly showing that it was hers, and presenting it to me gift-wrapped, there was no fucking way I was backing away from it.

She turned around, pulled a couple of pillows underneath her, and said "Could you please take the plug out Daddy. Be gentle. Don't hurt your Baby Girl, please!"

I worked the plug out, as I had a hundred times before, pulling on the sensitive ring, making her gasp. I then gently fucked her tight little asshole with the plug, in and out until she was squealing.

"Please, Daddy, I want you in there. I want to feel you in my butt. It's so naughty, so dirty, but I want to give it to you. I want it so deep. Please, Daddy, slide your - your - your cock - right up my little ass. I promise not to cry if it hurts. But please stop if I ask. Please?"

The look on her face, the tone of her voice, had my cock throbbing. I slathered on some extra lube, lined up and pushed, slowly but firmly, as I'd done so many times before. But somehow, this time it was different.

"Oh Daddy! Oh - oh it's so big! So big in my little butthole! Oh my God, Daddy. Please - please be gentle. Oh Daddy, your cock! It's - it's in my little ass. It's - oh my, Daddy, you're going so deep. Oh, it hurts, Daddy, but - but it feels good, too. So big! Oh, please don't stop!"

Guys, how much of this could you endure? I mean, my baby's ass is still tight, despite me and (very recently) a couple of other guys having plunged balls-deep inside it. I knew Stacey loved anal. I knew she could come just from being fucked up the ass. But this role-play, her little whimpering cries, were so realistic. I felt simultaneously like a cruel bastard for taking advantage of a sweet, innocent teen, and as if I was about to come so hard that I'd blast my spunk up through her rectum and out of her mouth.

I gritted my teeth. It had been many months since I'd had to rely on Dubya's inanities to distract myself from coming too soon, but I still had to take several deep breaths and compose myself before I could continue. Finally, I was balls-deep - she squealed and whimpered and complained I was 'too big, Daddy!' Then I got my hand around and into her slit and finally took control, teasing her clit, and even getting my other hand under her chest so I could tweak a nipple.

Soon I felt her pushing back to meet my thrusts, even as she was gasping "Oooh Daddy, you're so deep - so deep in my little butthole. You're pushing - pushing right up - my little ass!" A minute or two later, she was moaning loudly. Her warning sob "Ohmygod I'm coming!" was swiftly followed by the unmistakable throbbing of her tight rectal tube, gripping me, stroking my cock on each thrust, milking the cum out of me. I collapsed on top of her, avoiding crushing her by leaning onto my elbows, and moaned as loudly as if I had a cock embedded in my own ass. The room span. It was the most powerful orgasm I'd enjoyed for a long time, even the ones inside the other women at the party,

Later, I cradled her in my arms.

"Daddy, was our wedding night good for you? Did your Baby Girl feel good?"

"Baby Girl, you were amazing. You are amazing."

"You made it special, Daddy. You took all of my holes, but you made it feel good. It didn't hurt much, and you made it feel beautiful. I loved the way your nice, big cock went so deep inside me. Now I'm your wife, you can use them, use me, any time you like, Daddy. Now I know I can take your cock wherever you want to put it, I'm going to be your little fuck-toy whenever you want."

"OK, timeout, baby. That was awesome. It was the best. But now, can we just be Stacey and Bob for a moment?"

"Sure, Uncle Bob," she said with a mischievous grin. "Didn't you like me being sweet and innocent for once?"

I kissed her, hungrily. "Stacey, you are the all-time fucking brilliant best! Shit, did I hit the jackpot when we hooked up."

"So, am I better that, like, Hannah or Barbie?"

I suddenly realized what this might have been about. Our actual wedding night had been an orgy where we'd quite deliberately fucked other people, in part to show each other that it was still OK to do so. Yeah, fucking Barbie - and Hannah, and Amy-Beth, and all the others - was fantastic. But there was only one girl I loved, so much that I wanted to marry her.

"Baby, you are beyond the best. What we just did - that was one of the horniest experiences of my entire life. It was up there with when we first fucked, way back last year."

"Right up there? All the way up there?" she teased.

I leaned in and kissed her. "Stacey, you never stop astonishing me. We are going to be so good together. But hey, how do I stack up alongside Martin, or Craig, or Josh? You're the one with the erotic imagination. I'm just along for the mind-blowing ride. How do I compare?"

"Uncle Bob - sorry, but you'll always be my Uncle Bob - everything you do with me, you do because you love me. Sure, it feels amazing to have Craig or Martin fuck my pussy. They're so big and powerful, and I love feeling the way that they own my body. Josh is cute, but he isn't you. You're exactly what I want, what I need."

She threw her arms around me and kissed me hard.

"But did you like the Daddy thing?" she asked, once she'd finally let go.

"Not sure. I don't like the idea of incest."

She suddenly burst out laughing. When she stopped, she said "Oh, sure, Uncle Bob."

*****

The seaplane had arrived to take our friends back to Tahiti to catch their international flights.

Brad and Craig gave me man-hugs.

"Thanks for making me your best man," Brad said. "It was a real privilege. And as for the party..."

Craig's hug almost cracked my ribs. "Wow, man. That was amazing. That has to be the best party ever. And I hope you and Stacey are truly happy together; I'm sure you will be. Look us up next time you're out East."

Josh gave me a firm handshake and a grin. It seemed we'd finally buried our earlier animosity, so I surprised him with another man-hug. "Look after Dolores. She's a cruel woman, but fair," I quipped. He gave me a strange look but, hey, I'm used to strange looks.

Dolores herself kissed me like she was about to drag me to bed. I'd have said yes if she wouldn't have missed her flight. "Bob, I used to be wary of you, but now I trust you implicitly with my little girl. I know you'll look after her."

"I will, Dolores. And if you'd ever like to try a mother-daughter thing with me, you know where I am."

"Bob, you're a pervert," she replied with a naughty smile.

"Yes. And your point is?"

She kissed me again and went to say goodbye to her daughter.

Dolores's tits had felt great on my chest. Chelsea's felt unreal - which, of course, they were. But, I guess, in a good way. "Thank you so much, Bob. Meeting you kinda turned my life around. I'm restarting college in the fall. None of this would ever have happened without you."

"I think Stacey can take some of the credit, but most of it is down to you. I think you're a brave woman, and Michael dramatically underestimated you."

She kissed me again. "But if it wasn't for you, I'd never have met Brad, who treats me like a princess, the way I'd hoped Michael would. And," she glanced around conspiratorially and lowered her voice, "He fucks my ass pretty well too, which is something that would never have happened without you." She giggled in a very girly way. I thought 'She could be the perfect bimbo, but she's too intelligent for that.'

Hannah is always so sweet. In a way, she's a little like the girl my slut-angel had played for me the night before. Despite everything we've done together, there's still that shy girl, unsure of her own beauty and attractiveness, lurking beneath the surface, even when she's playing dirty with my wife and Amy-Beth. We kissed for longer than we should, I guess, and she held me really affectionately.

"Hey man, get your own hot chick!" Martin interjected with a broad grin. "Oh, it kinda seems you have. So leave mine alone!" We shook hands, warmly. "See you back in LA in a few days, man," he added.

Luis and Amy-Beth had their arms around each other's shoulders. "Your hair looks great like that," I said. She smiled, reached out and hugged me. We kissed.

"Thanks, Uncle Bob. This has been an amazing trip. The wedding was weird, but huge fun. I've never been so fucked in my entire life."

"I hope that was in a good way."

"The best. There's probably more on offer when you get home." She kissed me again.

"Hold the fort while I'm away. Let me know if there's anything urgent," I told Luis, as we smiled at each other, shaking hands.

Hugging Barbie was almost too much for me. That woman could've made a fortune as a glamour model for Playboy or MetArt. She could've charged a thousand bucks a time as a high-class hooker. But by some amazing fluke, I got to fuck her, and even to teach her to enjoy anal - for free! Now don't get me wrong; I adore the 'sweet but slutty' style of my beautiful wife, and I love her to the Wolfe Disk Galaxy and back. The shy innocence of Hannah and the defiant-but-vulnerable attitude of Amy-Beth turn me on deliciously. But Barbie is in a different league when it comes to instant, fifty-jalapeño hotness.

"Thanks, Barbie," I said after our way-beyond friendly farewell kiss.

"Hey, what are you thanking me for?" she asked, fixing me with her gorgeous deep-brown eyes. "You saved my life, taught me all about anal and invited me to the best - and probably only - wedding orgy I'm ever likely to enjoy." She laughed. It was a dick-hardening sound.

"Barbie, it's been a privilege. I know Craig will look after you really well. He thinks he's won the lottery just being with you, and he's right. But if you ever get a craving for something a little slimmer in the other hole, you know who to call. I may be on the other side of the continent, but I'm sure we can work something out."

She laughed again. "If we had anything like a normal relationship, I should probably be deeply offended and slap your face for what you've just suggested. But I seem to have picked up a whole pile of weirdness being with you and Stacey, like some strange STI. Next time you're in Florida, call me. Promise? I'm sure we can arrange something. In fact, I'm counting on it."

I was trying not to allow my trapped boner to rub against her but she, with a wicked expression, reached down and cupped my cock in her hand through my shorts. "Mmm. So you do still like me. Well, save this for next time we meet." Another kiss, and she followed the others to the dock, just as the seaplane engine started up.

Stacey and I waved as their plane took off and disappeared toward the south west.

That afternoon, we chilled around the villa's private pool. Nude and topless sunbathing is frowned upon in French Polynesia, so we wore swimwear, even though the pool was well screened. Late in the afternoon, Stacey went inside, and came back, ten minutes later, in the bridal veil, stockings, a long, white fluffy cat tail (obviously attached to an anal plug) - and nothing else.

"Daddy, I need you," was all she said. Well, that was all she said at first. Later, she squealed and moaned and screamed "OH FUCK, DADDY!" when my cock went up her ass. At one point, I reached down, and she squealed as I lifted her in front of me by her shins and stood with her palms flat on the bathroom mirror. (The time at the gym had been well-spent). I slowly lowered her ass onto my cock while holding her skinny legs wide apart. She kept squealing "Oh, Daddy!", staring at the juices dribbling down from her wide-open pussy, occasionally taking a hand off the wall to rub her own clit, as I repeatedly lowered and raised her ass on my upright cock. After a couple of minutes of this, she squirted over the mirror, and very soon afterwards, I squirted deep inside her ass.

"Do you think semen affects the gut biome?" she asked, after we'd cleaned up and were sipping some beer, snuggled together on a couples' sunlounger beside the pool. "Only, like, you've squirted so much cum up my ass, I'm kinda wondering."

"I think most of it dribbles out," I replied, nuzzling her neck. "But it would be interesting to see if the shit produced by girls who do anal differs from that of those who don't. I wouldn't volunteer for the analytical part of the experiment, but I sure as hell would like to be part of the research team at the preparatory stage. Kinda the 'analizing' before the 'analyzing', if you see what I mean."