Uncle Bob Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know you're a filthy pervert, don't you, honey?" she said, sipping her beer nonchalantly, one eyebrow slightly raised. It looked like a trait she'd learned from her mom.

"Yeah. Barbie told me before she left. I think your mom also thought that before I, er, educated her."

"Educated? Or 'ass-insisted'? Maybe 'ass-erted'? Perhaps her ass was 'urting after you'd finished."

"Anal pain is not in Captain Buttfuck's playbook!" I said, sternly.

"You hurt me once," Stacey said airily, before sipping some more of her beer.

"Entirely by accident, my sweet, as you know." I turned to her and kissed her, gently, on the cheek. She released the straw and kissed me back. We kissed for quite a long time. Then my hand was between her legs, and hers was on my cock, and then my cock went into her pussy, and then - oh, you can probably work the rest out yourself.

Afterwards, as we lay together and watched the sunset, she asked "So if we go to Papeete, will we see Yves and Monique again? And do you think she'll let you? I gave her a butt-plug before she left and suggested she tried it."

"Stacey, you were calling me a pervert earlier. Why are you hoping to turn every woman we meet into an anal slut for me to sodomize?"

"Well, cuz I know how good it feels, Daddy," she pouted. "And I'd like every girl to know that. And also, it gives me a chance to ride a few extra cocks. You wouldn't deny that to your sweet little Baby Girl, would you?" She kissed me again and slipped her hand inside my shorts.

"Mercy, Baby Girl! Look, if you need a ride, try my face."

We went back inside, and she proceeded to extract two orgasms from my mouth. For my part, I felt my cock couldn't take any more - until she proceeded to suck me off when she woke up in the middle of the night. I woke up, drowsily, from a dream where three Tahitian girls were dancing naked for me and one was starting to suck my cock, to find, instead, that a blonde Caucasian girl was actually sucking my cock. Deep. And very skillfully. And for all my feeble protests, I still managed to shoot a load into my wife's stomach after just a few minutes.

And she calls me a pervert!

Around lunchtime the next day, we took the seaplane to Bora Bora.

"Oh my God, it's so beautiful!" Stacey exclaimed as we approached. "It's totally awesome! Just look at it!" She threw her arm around me - we still had our seatbelts on - and leaned in close so we could kiss. "Thank you so, so much, Uncle Bob!"

It seemed I wasn't going to break the 'Uncle' habit any time soon. We sat outside our overwater bungalow and watched the fish - rays, parrot fish, the occasional trigger fish - swimming in the clear water below us. We put on our snorkels, masks and fins and spent two hours, drifting around in the warm, shallow, crystal-clear water, marveling at the marine life.

And later, we went inside, showered and, at her request, 'Daddy' tied up his Baby Girl and proceeded to execute the one-man DP I described earlier.

We spent two more days in Bora Bora, snorkeling, kayaking, eating fabulous French-style seafood meals and generally living a hedonistic lifestyle. And, of course, fucking a lot. Then we flew back to Papeete for our last night in Tahiti.

I phoned Yves, and invited him and Monique to dine with us, but instead, he invited us to eat at their apartment. "Monique is an excellent cook. Come over and you can try one of her specialties."

Stacey dressed appropriately - appropriate, that is, if the intention was to seduce any sentient being in sight and fuck them senseless. She had on a little, white, clingy halter-neck sundress, backless, with a short skirt and a neckline that plunged between her small breasts. No bra, and - of course - no panties.

"Don't you think it's a bit blatant," I said as she climbed into the taxi, giving me a perfect view of her perfect pussy. "Why didn't you wear the 'Fuck My Ass' choker as well." She was again sporting the sweet, demure, horny-as-Hell white lace choker she'd been wearing when I'd 'deflowered' her in Rangiroa.

"Look, Da - er, Bob. I wouldn't..." She looked at the cab driver and lowered her voice. "I wouldn't wear that one, because Yves is too big for - for that. And anyway, how do you know it isn't Monique I'm interested in?"

"Oh, I have no doubt that it's both of them," I said a little peevishly. Since her 'defloration', I found I was getting more affectionate toward my slut-angel - and more possessive. Sure, I'd have loved to fuck Monique again, especially if I was to be allowed to take her anal cherry, but I was feeling a little unsure about sharing my wife's body with another man. "But if you and Monique are making out, what am I supposed to do? Yves isn't my type."

"I'm sure you'll be able to find some kind of opening, somewhere," she smirked.

The apartment wasn't big, but it was very tastefully furnished. The wine that Yves poured us was delicious, and the meal was quite outstanding - though the portions were small by American standards. I could see Yves watching Stacey throughout the evening, and she was definitely flirting back. Yves offered an Armagnac to go with the coffee. I accepted; Stacey declined. But as Yves poured the drinks, Stacey turned to Monique.

"Did you enjoy our party? And did you try the plug?"

Monique smiled - and, I was surprised to see, blushed. "The party was - thrilling. I tried the plug. It feels a little - strange."

"Feels?"

"Yes. I've been wearing it all evening. I wore it also yesterday and the day before."

"So you like it?" Stacey's eyes showed she was pleased that Monique was exploring this kinky new avenue.

"Well, yes. I suppose - I suppose it makes me, how you say, 'orny." It sounded sexier in her delightful French accent.

"Yeah, it makes me horny too," Stacey said with some enthusiasm. "I love the way it rubs inside the ring. That gets me so hot. And I love it when Bob pulls it out and pushes it back in. Does Yves do that for you?" She looked up as Yves appeared clutching brandy goblets.

"Yes," he said with a grin, "and Monique seems to enjoy it."

"So, are you ready to try a cock up your ass?" She asked it almost in the same way she'd ask if Monique wanted some help with the dishes.

Yves laughed. Monique looked a little shocked. I smiled.

"Stacey, baby, I think you may be pressuring Monique a little." I turned to Monique. "Last time, you told me it didn't appeal. Has using the plug changed any of that?"

"I'm - I'm still not sure. I like the feeling, but the plug is quite small. I'm not sure about anything - larger."

"I love having a plug in. I wear one most of the time. Look." Stacey stood up bent over the table and lifted her short skirt at the back. Monique gasped.

Yves chuckled.

"Stacey, you are amazing. I knew from the moment you arrived that you had no underwear. The light behind you in the doorway and the points of your nipples told me that. Having met you in Rangiroa, I know you have a sexual appetite much greater than most girls of your age, and I guessed that you came here hoping for some more sex. But surely the plug is not for me to remove and - perhaps replace with something - larger? Much larger?" He grinned.

"I think you're too big for Stacey's ass. Isn't that right, baby?" I was worried that she might say 'no'. I know Hannah and Chelsea had both sampled Martin's cock anally on our wedding night. But if Stacey tried it with Yves, I was worried about a prolapse.

She smiled. "No, I think you're too big for me. My asshole is tiny. But maybe, If Monique is interested, I could demonstrate with Bob how it's done, so Monique might understand how good it can feel and might like to try it too."

"With Yves? I think he is also too large for me," Monique protested.

"Or with Bob. And Yves felt good in my pussy last time. Maybe he'd like to try it again?"

"I - I like the feeling when Yves - when he puts his cock inside my pussy and I have the plug in my - my bottom." Monique seemed a little flustered. "But the plug is small, and even Bob's, er, cock is quite big."

"But hey, Monique, could we, like, make out a little? See, I'm kinda horny. No panties, quite a lot of wine, a nice fat plug in my ass, two gorgeous sexy people here. I'd love to eat your pussy and play with that plug. What do you say?"

What Monique eventually said was muffled by my cock in her mouth. Stacey's own orgasmic moans were mostly directed into Monique's pussy, as Yves licked her from behind. Although the bed was small - just a basic double - we'd managed to accommodate all of us.

When I felt I couldn't take any more, Yves and I changed places. Then Stacey and I watched Yves proceed to pull out from Monique's mouth, climb onto the bed between his girlfriend's spread thighs and proceed to fuck her - and himself - to what looked like a very satisfying mutual orgasm. By the time they'd finished, I was hard, throbbing and desperate for some more action myself. When Stacey said, thoughtfully and with a bright enthusiasm "Now watch while Un - er, Bob fucks me up the ass," I was more than ready to help her put on a show.

And we did, while they watched. I worked the plug out and started some finger action, while Stacey proceeded to give a running commentary.

"Yeah, you need to take it - oh yes! - take it slow. Work some fingers in after the plug comes out. Mmm! Yes, first one, then two, then three. Fuck that feels so hot. Oh, I love it when he stretches my hole like that. And then - please, Honey, do it now. When he just pushes - oooh! - just pushes the - ah! Ah! - pushes the head of his co - cock - inside - inside the tight - oh fuck! - the tight ring. Ohmygod!"

"Does it not hurt? You are being stretched, no? Bob is not so big as Yves, but he is not small."

"Oh, I guess it can - oh shit! - it can be just a little - a little - like, painful, just - just at first. But he's - he's using lots of - lots of - ohmygod! - lots of lube so it - it slides in - ooooh! Oh, that's so good! Fuck, it's so sexy when he - when he gets inside and - ah! Ah! Ah! And he pulls - ooh! - pulls back like - oh yes! Just like that! Oh fuck, that's so hot!"

Amazingly, she kept up this commentary, even as I proceeded to fuck her ass, slow and deep. "Ohmygod! Oh, he's - he's right up there. I can - I can feel him - on my g-spot. It's like he's - he's pressing on it through - through the - wall between my ass and my pu - PUSSY! Oh fuck that was strong! All these - all these sensations - all at once!"

If there had been a TV commercial for anal sex, then Stacey would've been doing the best sales job. I got my hand around onto her clit, but I almost didn't need to bother, because I felt her come for the first time only moments later. Meanwhile, I noticed Monique was stroking Yves's cock back to hardness. And he had his fingers in her pussy.

"Monique; do you want to try it now?" I was gritting my teeth, trying not to come.

"I - I - I think - I think, er - yes?" She looked at Yves, who shrugged and nodded. "Stacey makes it look - interesting. But - but if it hurts, you will stop?"

"Of course. Wait for just a moment."

I carefully pulled out of Stacey's ass, trying desperately not to come. It wasn't just the amazing sensations Stacey had given me; I was anticipating ass-fucking anal virgin Monique, having just fucked anal slut Stacey to orgasm, and the thought of doing that was almost too much for me. I had to dash to the bathroom and wash my hands and my cock and let the sensations subside a little before starting on deflowering Monique's ass.

When I returned, Stacey was kneeling by the bedside, sucking Yves's cock. I was kinda glad she wasn't wasting time. Monique was watching, fascinated, as my baby took him surprisingly deep. I stood for a moment, and after a few deep breaths I tried to focus on almost anything except what I was about to do. Monique nervously bent over a pillow, spreading her legs a little, and I joined her on the bed. Before I touched the plug, I slipped a finger between her legs. She gasped. I began gently rubbing her clit, quite lightly. Then a finger up inside her, finding the g-spot, teasing.

"Mais - mais mon cul..." she moaned softly. But I wanted her hot and ready before I progressed to her ass. I leaned in and kissed her, still working her pussy with my fingers. Finally, I moved to tugging the plug. She gasped. The sensation on the inside of the ring can be the most erotic part of an ass-fuck, so I continued for a little while, not forgetting to stroke Monique's clit.

Finally, I removed the plug, then slipped it back in, and pulled it out again, listening for each little gasp, moan and sexy little cry from Monique's mouth. I glanced down to my slut-angel, who had moved on to deep-throating Yves in a way that he was clearly finding hard to bear.

Back to the task in hand; one, then two, then three well-lubed fingers into the dark hole, spreading them to stretch Monique's tightness and fighting the discomfort she must be feeling by increasing the intensity on her clit. She was moaning louder now, and it all sounded good.

Finally, fingers out, a big slather of lube on my cock, and line up. My body over hers, and a firm push, trying to force my cock-head through that tight hole quickly but also as gently as I could.

"Ai ! Oh mon dieu ! Oh merde ! " she gasped. I held on, pushing, wanting to pop my cock-head through the tight ring so I could stimulate the sensitive inner surface.

"Non! Non, plait ! Arrêtes ! Je t'en prie! "

The head of my cock went in, I pulled back slightly, allowing the ridge to tease the sensitive inner surface of her sphincter, and kept rubbing her clit.

Still, she moaned "Non, non, NON! Arrêtes. Ça fait mal! Ça fait mal ! "

"Monique, baby, just breathe. Wait for a moment. Be patient. Yes, sometimes it hurts at first, but then it gets better. I promise."

"Ça fait mal !" she sobbed into the mattress.

"Please wait. Just feel this." I tugged back a little, and she gasped. I did it again, focusing also on the finger rubbing her clit. I continued this action for maybe another minute, waiting for her to get used to the first cock she'd taken in her ass. Anyway, I knew I'd hurt her even more if I pulled out straight away.

Meanwhile, I noticed that my wife was back on her feet, her hands on the nightstand, bent forward. I heard her say "Fuck me," over her shoulder. Yves was clearly happy with that invitation, even though he looked a little concerned about his girlfriend.

When I felt Monique had relaxed a little, I pushed forward just a fraction. A soft moan, but no protest. Then the well-practiced, slow rocking rhythm that has always served me well. A few little cries of 'Ah!' as I ever-so-slowly worked deeper. And then I had maybe three inches of travel, in and out, and Monique's tone had changed. Her gasps of "Oh mon dieu!" now sounded like surprise rather than shock, and each time I pulled back on that ring, the gasps sounded more excited, less pained.

I decided not to go deep, just to keep the movement gentle, slow, within the bounds of what she'd already felt and - I hoped - was beginning to enjoy. I felt that the clit-play was essential; the strange sensations she must've been feeling in her ass might not take her where I needed her to go, but some careful clit-rubbing normally did the trick with most women, and Monique seemed to be no exception.

And what about the other favorite; some dirty talk? I've always said that half the pleasure of anal sex happens at the opposite end of the body. The whole point was that it was dirty, perverted, kinky, depraved - whatever. Sticking a cock into a pussy was kinda normal. Pushing it up someone's ass was a different matter. Anyone who did that - anyone who allowed someone to do that to them - appreciated, even relished, the extremely naughty nature of the deed.

"Ou est ma bite, Monique?" I breathed into her ear.

"C'est - c'est dans mon - mon cul", she replied.

It's odd that the French slang word for cock is feminine - la bite - and the word for ass is masculine - le cul. And Monique was admitting - perhaps with some naughty pleasure, that my bite was deeply embedded in her cul. And when I looked down, I suppressed a laugh. It reminded me of an old song;

la plume de ma tante et sur the bureau de mon oncle, et le stylo de mon oncle est dans la bureau de ma tante.

Except it wasn't my pen that was in Monique's desk; more a case of « la bite de mon oncle est dans le cul de ma tante. » Uncle Bob's cock was most definitely up Auntie Monique's ass.

"Qu'est-ce que je fais, Monique?"

"Tu - tu m'encules," she replied.

Yep, I was sodomizing her. My cock was moving inside her ass - by now, quite a long way up her ass. If she'd been unsure about it, I wanted her to confront the sheer kinkiness head on. I wanted her to acknowledge that she was being willingly and naughtily sodomized, that she was welcoming my cock into her ass, just as I was relishing inserting it into that tight, well-lubed socket.

"Monique, je baise ton cul. Tu l'aimes ça?"

"Ouais. C'est - c'est étrange, mais oui, je - je l'aime."

Of course it was strange; she'd never had her ass fucked before. But she liked it, and that was the point.

"Tu peut sentir ma bite, au fond de votre cul?"

"Ah oui, oui. C'est profond. Oh mon dieu !"

Yes, she could definitely feel that I was deep in her ass, but I sensed she was on the edge, so I tugged back on her ring, rubbed her clit, and then thrust slowly even deeper. She squirmed and shrieked. A few more long strokes, and I was finally balls-deep and close to losing control. But I needed Auntie Monique to lose control first.

Maybe it was better, whispering obscenities in a foreign language; a distraction for me, requiring some thought, while a more direct turn-on for her.

"Monique, belle Monique, je t'encule, je te baise le cul, ma bite pousse profondément dans ton trou du cul serré. Tu es très jolie, très sexy."

Yes, she was very pretty, and I was fucking her tight asshole, thrusting my cock deep inside. She knew that. She could feel it, but I'm sure it helped her to be told that was what was happening to her. Because just after that, she came.

The orgasm must've taken her by surprise, perhaps because she wasn't expecting to come yet, or perhaps because she'd never experienced an anal orgasm before. Stacey once explained to me in graphic detail what it was like.

"Oh, Uncle Bob, it's, like, the best!" she enthused. "First your ass starts kinda throbbing, squeezing and releasing, and then the contractions move to your pussy, and there are like waves going real deep. And then your clit gets, like, so hot and sensitive and then all of this rolls into one and everything inside starts to kinda explode all at once, and you, like, lose control of your legs and then it's all kinda wild."

Something that exploded inside Monique, a few moments later, was my cock. The mental discipline of trying to remember the French I learned in high school and at college - plus a few obscenities I picked up along the way - finally deserted me. There was no way I could keep control once I'd given this hot anal virgin her first anal orgasm. Shit, her asshole squeezed me so tightly I was surprised anything came out; it felt like she was forcing the cum back to where it came from.

For her part, Monique just let out a series of moans and expletives.

"Oh mon dieu! Enculer! Enculer ! Oh merde, merde, merde ! OH ! Oh mon dieu."

I'd forgotten that 'enculer' - strictly 'to sodomize' - is also the French equivalent of 'fuck'; as in the expletive, not the act. But I got distracted, because, like Stacey had described, Monique's legs started to shake, and she was bucking on the bed. I just moaned out loud. It was, as the French say formidable!