All Comments on 'Uncle Bob - Work from Home Ch. 01'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So sucking fucking hot. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

She has to get on the pil TODAY!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

5 stars. Keep it coming.

OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

Very sexy and very well written as always from this writer.

MasterAaranMasterAaranabout 3 years ago

I love it and can't wait to read the continuation! You've got a knack for writing very hot sex scenes, and even though you say this doesn't contain your usual level of detail and such, I found it perfectly suitable for what the story is designed to be. Looking forward to his having Mandy too!

Harmar18Harmar18about 3 years ago

Part 2 PLEASE this is brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I’m looking for the next instalment.

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthorabout 3 years agoAuthor

This is my shameless plug to come check me out on Patreon (BlueDragonAuthor)! You can get early access to my new stories there before they post here at Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hoping for more.

SypherzSypherzabout 3 years ago
Mister Observant...

I was 90% thru with the first page when I realized this was only a 2 page story and said to myself, "Goddamn he better write more parts to this story this is fantastic." Then I switched pages and noticed the "Ch. 01" .....

That's why people call me "Mister Observant".

....

I lied nobody calls me that.

Fantastic fucking story, five stars.

zooliciouszooliciousabout 3 years ago

Good gosh, of course Mandy was watching. Better take some vitamins for what’s next for our hero. First, time to rub one out.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 3 years ago
HOT read!

Anxiously waiting for more!!!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 3 years ago

Great stroke story. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story can we get a part 2

sp9983sp9983about 3 years ago

Hope part 2 is as good as this.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful story very hot. I have missed you as a writer my friend. You're wonderful submissions always make my day

Burcham8Burcham8over 2 years ago

Really great beginning…!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Omg absolutely fucking wonderful. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

Hot!! Great story!

I have to say I am against old farts like me FORCING anything on a much much younger girl like Mandy. But here we have a situation where Mandy is the aggressor. And , to his credit , Bob has taken the situation to Mandy’s Mom who not only knew about it, but Old Al thought she was encouraging Bobby to act on her advances. I mean..damnnnnnnn!! Not only did he just finish taking the ibjectof his desires and fantasies for TWO DECADES around the world, the Universe sex lotto just presented him with a coupon to do the same with the younger version…….her daughter Mandy!!!!

In all honesty if that was Old Al, we’d all find out how strong my heart really is. Because if I ever was going to have the big one (heart attack, that is)), that much excitement and sheer bliss would do it!! I mean it! I’m 68 and no candidate for the cover of Health & Fitness Magazine, and thinking about all that has something moving around down south. And anymore that only happens when the New Madrid fault is sending out big tremors and the whole body is bouncing.

You have really written a masterpiece! You have awakened the dead! lol

Al

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

Nice story. Well written and a nice flow to it, but, mentioning the dead brother a little too much and of course the anal brought it down to average.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Great story, well written. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I really love the "sexy story," but I hate the implicit endorsement of the "pandemic" (which clearly never actually happened) and the lockdowns which were illegitimate, unlawful, and killed people.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Incredible story and vocabulary. It seemed like you were trying to impress me and succeed

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

I want to be watching when he is doing Mandy and her Mom. Dan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES