Uncle Brad

Story Info
Uncle Brad and Paula play Chess.
6.4k words
4.4
11.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Uncle Brad loved to play chess with me every Thursday for the past five years. We would facetime from three until sometimes nine in the evening. I loved playing against him because he trained me as we played.

He also spoiled me my whole life, not just with gifts, but things that had meaning to me, he listened to every word I said while we played and he would learn what I wanted for my birthday, Christmas. Even a new car for my sixteenth birthday. An extremely expensive prom dress which he told me not to get any stains on it. Making me blush so red. He couldn't stop laughing.

Then he got sick, we learned he had Parkinson's a terrible disability. As he got worse, I would stop by as often as I could, I was a heart surgeon, so my hours were long and hard, but I made sure I was available for him every Thursday.

Now I would play him in person, I had to move pieces for him because his hands shook so bad. Because I had to move his pieces I had fun as I teased him moving the wrong piece to the wrong spot and back. He never got angry, he always laughed. Then one day he seemed different.

"Uncle Brad, you are getting worse, I'm going to move in and take care of you."

"Paula, I would love to have you move in, I am noticing I am getting worse also. Your mom has offered but she has a job so far away and I would hate for her to give it up."

"I will call her and tell her I'm moving in, that should help, you know we love you very much."

"I know, she has been a wonderful sister."

"Then I will pack tomorrow and move into the suite, I love that room, plus I'm still close enough to help if you yell."

"Just no cheating moving pieces on the board the body is failing but my mind forgets nothing."

"Oh yea, where are your car keys?"

"In my pants as always." He reached in and they weren't there.

"I could have sworn they were there."

I laughed as I held them up, "I took them when we hugged."

"You half-pint, next chess game I show no mercy."

I kissed his cheek, and he went to hug me, and his hand rubbed against my breast. He turned bright red, and I laughed.

"About time I got even for the stain comment about the prom dress." He laughed so hard as he hugged me again. "I love you, Paula."

We played a little chess, and I went home, the next day I called out, but said I would be available for emergencies, I was moving. I spent the day packing what I thought I needed, and then took a bunch of stuff to my favorite thrift store. Then I hired a realtor.

I arrived at my uncles, and he was out back getting some sun and rest, he wore a speedo swimsuit which made me laugh yet at the same time I marveled at the package inside it.

I walked up to him and sat on the chair. He smiled at me. "You're blocking the sun half-pint."

"You sure it's me, or that package in your suit?"

"Go move in and get ready for an ass whopping."

I kissed him and moved my stuff into the suite. Then I made us dinner, it was then I realized how bad he was getting he couldn't hold silverware.

"Uncle Brad, let me feed you, eating with your hands is just not right for a man as wonderful as you."

"How could I argue with that, thank you."

I fed him and we talked about our days. I loved all his stories, and learned so much more about him, he not only played chess, but his father was an oil executive, and he left mom and him his company. I had no idea mom was rich. It never came up because I lived such a wonderful life wanting for nothing. Explains how I could get all the way to PHD and have no college bills.

The first week with my uncle was so much fun, we spent all my off time talking about surgeries, funny things that happened, gags we played on each other, how the nurses switched my bra on me. I was so tired I didn't notice for an hour. They all burst out laughing when I came out of surgery braless and holding the bra.

"Uncle brad are you okay?" He looked at me funny, he could not speak. I called an ambulance and went with them to the hospital, I arrived, and they suited me up as they took him into surgery, I assisted, I had no idea what was going on, but he had a cyst on his larynx. They removed it and pulled me aside.

"Dr. Abrams your uncle may never speak again, his Parkinson's is advancing faster than we thought."

"Thank you, I am taking care of him now, and a friend of mine has said she will fill in when I'm working."

He spent three days in the hospital, long enough for me to get him a hospital bed. Vir moved into the suite, and I moved to my uncle's bed, that way I would be right next to him. Vir would help when I'm not available.

When moving her in she told me she was the one that switched my bra. We had a pillow fight laughing until she fell off the bed. We both lay on the floor laughing until I got a call that my uncle was having heart problems, we left right away. We waited for his exam to be completed. I may be a surgeon, but I have no training on diagnosing a problem.

"Dr. Abrams we meet again. Your uncle is okay, he was just angry he couldn't go home. He knows sign language, but because he shakes so much, he gets frustrated."

"We both know sign language, so we will have to learn to calm him down. Thank you again for seeing him."

"Your Uncle is my friend I care very much for him. Have you heard about a new building that will house the new surgery unit for heart patients? I wonder who donated the money?"

"I had no idea he did that; can we see him?"

"Because you are a doctor and a nurse, of course you can."

We walked in and he was sleeping, he needed to be changed and the nurse on duty told me she would get to him fast, but she was cleaning up another patient. We told her we would take care of him.

"Vir, could you roll him over, I can't look at him naked."

"Shit Paula, glad you can't look, I'm enjoying the view."

"That's my uncle perve." We laughed and continued.

I cleaned him up and asked Vir to lift his leg. "Shit, he is a bull." I washed his balls and Vir tried not to laugh as she washed the front of him, his cock rose, and she was bright red. We put a new diaper on him, and I washed the rest of him. I kissed his cheek. "I love you, Uncle Brad."

We left and Vir drove, I was crying. "He is fading away Vir, I hate seeing him that way."

"Sorry Paula, he has been a lot of fun over the years."

We got home and I lay on the couch crying, Vir got us a drink and she sat down lifting my head and placing it on her lap. She rubbed my shoulders until I stopped crying. I sat up and took a sip of my drink and removed my blouse and bra. Vir then rubbed my shoulders then she rubbed my breast. She bent down and kissed me. Raising my head and lying it down. She undressed and then she undressed me. She sat on my mound, I giggled.

"What wrong, your pussy hair is on mine, it's a very strange feeling."

She rubbed my belly, then my breast, then she hesitated, then she lay so our breast were touching, our breast could be twins, they were the same size, and same nipples. She looked into my eyes and kissed me, I thought I would be shocked but she felt so good, kissing a woman is so different, so hot. The kiss became more romantic, them sexual. we were rubbing each others wet pussy's kissing hard and hard. We both came at the same time, then we tasted each others fingers.

"Wow Vir, you taste a lot better than me."

"I don't drink ten sups of coffee ever half hour."

"I don't drink that much, do I?"

Vir kissed me again.

"You know doc, you are a very sexy kisser."

"Thank you nurse, is that a professional opinion?"

"Here's my lovers opinion." She bent down again and this kiss was very intimate, very sexy. I didn't want it to stop

"Paula, I have never had sex with a woman."

"Neither have I, but I can't help but touch your dripping pussy."

Vir stopped moving and we kissed. My finger was now inside of her, and she was bucking. "Paula, it feels so good, would you try two more fingers?"

I had no idea why I was doing this, but my fingers were so gooey, and Vir just got wetter and wetter.

"Paula, you should stop, if I cum I will squirt."

"I've never seen a woman squirt, what's it feels like?"

"Paula, my vagina feels full and suddenly it pushes out a lot of water. It's a mixture of an orgasm and a climax I think, but it feels so amazing to me. Then I just lay drained of my strength, and I feel so relaxed, I may fall asleep, or I may want to do it again."

"Can we go outside and let me watch?"

"Oh, I wish I could watch."

"I have a tripod and video camera, it's easy." We ran upstairs and grabbed the tripod and video camera. We laughed as we ran downstairs and set it up. We are lucky we hardly see anyone on the beach, and if we move to the side of the porch no one can see us. We laid down pads so she could sit doggy style.

"This way you can finger fuck me, and the camera will catch me squirting."

"Finger fuck, I have never heard anyone say that when talking about themselves."

"You're the one who will be fucking me." She started laughing and couldn't stop.

I laughed, and I ran back into the house and poured us wine, I would need it to continue, though my interest is peaked, I'm having sex with one of my nurses, even if she is my best friend. We both took a large gulp and laughed as we kissed. Vir's lips were so soft, and no stubble. I pulled her closer, our tits pushing into each other. We both had orgasms again. She pulled away and looked at me.

"I hope you will not fire me in the morning." I laughed as I finished my wine, it was already in my head. I kissed Vir again.

"You will nebber be withhhout a job my friend."

"You are slurrrrping your words," We both laughed, maybe the glass was a bit too big. Vir got down on her knees and I looked at her pussy. I bent down and licked her. She jumped.

"I didn't eggpect that."

"I didn't tink you would taste so good." I licked her again; her soft skin and smooth hair was causing me to rub my own clit. I kept going and she was arching her back and almost crying.

"Paullla, wtsh oht w."

"Wat?" I was hit in the face as she squirted. I didn't even move; it was warm and sticky. Not to mention tasty. I licked up some of the drips coming out of her, and she bent her chest to the matt. I then added three fingers to her and made sure I was out of the camera's way. I moved as she asked.

"Paula, your fingers are better than any man's, keep rubbing."

I kept rubbing but once again I bent down and this time, I licked her anus, I tried to think of a funny word.

"Vir, what do you call it when someone licks your askhole?"

"I don't know, maybe brown star or maybe chalcolate sturfish?"

Vir started to laugh, and she was squeezing my fingers so I rubbed her faster, she was not feeling any pain and couldn't stop laughing until her body went stiff, my fingers hurt as she bore down on them.

"Fuck" She let go and I watched this hose break loose, she looked like she was spraying gallons, but it only lasted a few seconds, but there was a large pool of water. I licked my fingers and looked at her ass again. I stuck two fingers in her and she yelled.

"Paula, it's hard enough to shit from there, even your tiny fingers hurt. But try again with just one finger," I felt a little electricity.

"Wait turn around, lets do it to each other."

"Vir, nothing has ever entered my ass," so I knew what she meant about the pain when something came out, mostly because we ate crap all day, making our shit so hard. I put one finger in her, very slow. Vir did the same to me. I felt like a virgin.

"Vir, I can't believe it hurts, your finger is so thin, but I do feel that electricity you are talking about."

She moved in deeper, as I did I. I felt like a cock had entered me for the first time I was shaking and felt nervous. My body was out of control. Vir asked me to add another, I did as she asked, and she added another to me. That was enough then I came, and my body was shaking like an earthquake. Vir started to shake, and I felt her tighten up. She made a sound as if she was crying when once again, she squirted, this time it seemed to go on forever, it would stop then she would shake, then she squirted. I watched in shock, she just kept going until she collapsed on the matt breathing so hard. I stood and focused the recorder to Vir's pussy, I got a close up, the water coming out of her, it was like a garden hose draining after it has been turned off.

Vir, lay to her side and I focused the camera on all of her, then I lay next to her. My arm went around her. She held me tight, and we relaxed just talking silly for a while. Then she turned to me. We kissed for some time and her hand was in my hair as if she were combing it. Mine was on her ass. She was so soft, tender to the touch. We broke our kiss smiling at each other. Vir, slid down and sucked on my nipples for awhile. I held her head tight to me as she brought me to another orgasm.

"Vir, what was it like sucking another woman's tit?"

"I can't think of a way to explain it, you have to try it yourself, see what it does to you."

I moved to her breast, and I licked her nice pink nipple, which looked just like mine, I put my mouth over her nipple, I was still licking it. Then I closed my mouth and started to suck on it. I put my finger in Virs pussy at the same time, she was crying out in excitement. She was telling me how great it felt, I started sucking hard and rubbing harder. I was captivated with her breast, I couldn't stop I found great pleasure in what I was doing, then she came and once again her body was bucking as she squirted over and over again. I continued to suck until she pulled her breast away and laid on her back. She asked me to sit on her face, she wanted to return the favor. She licked my pink lips, then my tiny clit. Once again we looked the same, yet we did taste different. She had me shaking, she added a finger and I was bouncing on her mouth. I cried out as I came my clit moving like a runaway train. I orgasmed several times until I fell to the deck. Vir sat up and moved to hold me. She was kissing my shoulder and neck. Then she said we should put the camera asway and shower for bed.

I was washing between her legs when I stopped and looked up.

"Vir, would you sleep with me tonight?"

"You know I always do as the doctor orders."

I held her to me, "I'm asking my friend, not my nurse."

Vir smiled, "I would love to Paula."

I continued to rub her pussy with the washcloth and she told me she was cumming again. This time when she squirted it was a fast straight squirt, it lasted a few seconds.

"That is so beautiful to watch, plus watching you pussy at the same time." I stood and we hugged and kissed as the water rinsed off the soap on our bodies. We dried and Vir climbed into bed with me.

"Paula, are we okay after doing this?"

"Vir, since we were kids, I have always been okay with the crazy things you had us do, but this time I like what happened, so yes, we are okay, plus you feel so good against me. Your bush tickles my ass."

We both laughed and hugged each other. We woke in the morning and Vir was partially on top of me drooling on my tit and one leg laying over me, her bush rubbing my thigh. I laughed as I ran my fingers through her hair and down her ass. My alarm went off scaring us both, we laughed because we jumped so high. We lay looking at each other a few minutes longer.

"Paula, I promise this will not be uncomfortable at work."

"Vir, I'm not worried, with all the shit we do no one would think we slept together."

Vir kissed me and she rolled on top of me rubbing her breast into me. "I'm going to cum Paula. You excite me."

Vir came and I smiled as she rolled off me and stood up looking at her pussy. "No cum dried up on me." She laughed as she went and showered. I called in and told them I was bringing my uncle home. But was again available for emergencies.

Vir came out and asked me if I had any scrubs, I pointed to my closet and then she asked if she could borrow my underwear.

"Clean or dirty?"

"Right now, I would wear what you wore last night, our juices mixed together all day. Wow." She shocked me when she smelled my dirty thong and pulled it on. I laughed because her bush was fuller than mine and hung out everywhere.

"You better not have an accident the nurses would never let you down if they see you like that."

"You're right, you have normal underwear?"

"I reached into my drawer and tossed her a pair, watching her get dressed, I was not aware I had fingers in my pussy rubbing myself. Vir stopped and watched, she came over and rubbed my clit. I leaned onto her shoulder as I came; it was strong and my body shook. I sat up and we kissed again, then she stopped me.

"I can't be late, that damn doctor would fire me for sure."

She kissed me again and left laughing. I fell back on the bed rubbing my breast, then got up and turned on the video from last night. I lay down and I watched what happened last night. I found my self fucking my own pussy raw. It was so hot I couldn't stop. I came screaming but unlike Vir I have never squirted, but I sure left a wet spot on my bed spread.

I showered and dressed to get my uncle. I saw Vir twice and she was right, she was her normal ridiculous self. Making everyone laugh. I enjoyed the relationship I had with the nurses, many times they all turned and ignored the doctors because they were so full of themselves and looked down on the nurses. I treated them like they were the reason I had a job, occasionally I may have to correct a nurse, but not very often.

My uncle was released, and I told the day nurse I would dress him for her. The staff was so busy.

"Uncle Brad, this may be uncomfortable, but I need to change you and dress you."

He signed to me, and it took a moment then I slapped him laughing. "Dirty old man."

He signed to me again and we both laughed, he was telling me I should have already known he was a dirty old man. I almost cried, he has never acted like a dirty old man, he has always been so proper, even turning away when I was in a shirt that showed to much when I reached to move one of his chess pieces, I never wore a loose shirt again.

I changed his diaper and washed his penis, he had wet himself, it was so hard not to look at him, his penis was so large, I mean thick and long. So much hair also. I finished cleaning him, he started to sign. I looked at him in shock. He told me he couldn't do it. I thought about it for a moment. I love this man so much, why not do this for him.

I closed the curtain completely and I looked at his large beautiful cock pointing straight up. I looked at him then kissed his lips, her held me tight and then he let go, I looked into his eyes and I smiled. I held his cock laughing, my tiny hand hardly went around it. I moved his cock to my mouth and I started to give him a blow job, I could feel his body start shaking, but he was arching up and his balls were very hard. He was going to cum. I put as much of his cock in my mouth that I could. And I started bobbing on him. He tried to yell but I knew what was going to happen, he came and there was so much it came out my nose as I chocked on it. But I kept bobbing, so much cum was coming out. Then he arched into me, then he fell back to the bed. I licked his cum covered cock clean then as mush as I could around his balls.

Uncle Brad thanked me from the bottom of his heart, I signed back to him that i would do anything to make my favorite person alive happy. He hugged me and kissed my cheek. I dressed him and moved the curtain back so I could get an orderly to help move him to a chair. The wheelchair came with an orderly that makes my pussy hurt. He is such a handsome man. But I have never ventured into getting to know him, plus doctors shouldn't fraternize with nurses or orderlies. Glad that doesn't mean best friends. Uncle Brad was in the car and for the first time my eyes caught the orderlies eyes. He smiled at me and walked away with the wheelchair, but he stopped before entering the hospital and he smiled at me, I wet my panties again.

12