Uncle Brad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got in and my uncle was smiling, but said nothing, he didn't have to. I told him about Verónica, and he told me she was hot. I laughed. "Dirty old man." He reached over to me, his hand shaking hard. I reached down and held it. It stopped shaking and his smile grew bigger. When I got home Vir was there.

"I asked the head nurse if I could be here to help you get this handsome man back home. She had no problem with it, she even arranged for me to be here as a home care for two weeks. I hope you don't mind."

Uncle Brad didn't know Vir could sign, he started signing and I laughed. Vir signed back, and his eyes bulged, and he turned bright red.

"What just happened I missed part of what he said."

"Oh, he said he was happy, they sent a foxy nurse and not some battle axe."

Uncle Brad looked at Vir with relief, he was happy she didn't say what he really said. Vir bent down and whispered in his ear making him laugh. We entered the house and he liked his new wheelchair, it was called an electric assist. He may be able to move around the house on his own, and it worked. He drove around like a mad man; he stopped and thanked us both. Vir made lunch while I followed my uncle into the bedroom. He pointed to a wall. I looked back confused. He told me to put my hand in between the red, white, blue, and tan squares; all the other squares were black and white, but I was not ready for a panel to open, I turned and looked at him.

"What is this room Mr. Bond?"

He laughed and asked me to enter. The room was amazing, there were newspaper clippings everywhere. I started to read some of them, looking back at my uncle, he would just smile.

"You were the owner of Adams oil company, we always used to laugh saying they stole our family name."

He told me my great-great grandfather struck oil on his ranch, he learned about oil wells and he and his hands started to drill for oil, then started an oil business. He made all nine hands partners, they helped him create a mega business, they became rich in months. Then it was handed down to me. I hired men to run the company, I was so involved in chess, it was all I cared about. He pointed to another wall, and it was different. He pointed to a button; I would never have seen it. I pushed it, I found it to be sharp. He told me to push harder. I did and it punctured my thumb. He laughed. He then told me it needed my blood to verify who I was. Then I jumped. The wall in front of me opened. Vir came in.

"Am I supposed to be here?"

My uncle said she could come in if she sat on his lap and stayed very quiet, I was about to learn something that will shake up my world.

"I would love to sit on your lap Uncle Brad. Uncle Brad, are you happy to see me?"

He tried to unzip his pants, so Vir helped him, she then pulled out his erection. She smiled and dropped her pants and underpants. She sat down slowly, his cock was so thick. She got it all in then just sat on him.

He signed to Vir, and she started to laugh and hugged him. I shook my head and entered the small space. There was a handprint, so I put my hand on it. Another wall opened; this one went to a large vault."

"Vir, could you wheel my uncle in here please."

Vir sat up and kissed my uncle, "I'll be right back." She pushed him into the vault and stopped in shock.

"Paula, what is all of this?"

"I don't know yet."

I looked at my uncle, "Uncle Brad these shelves are filled with paper, I mean money."

He told me there was money from all the major countries, there was gold and silver also, and most important the deeds to all his oil wells and property's, all in my name now. I looked and my eyes opened wide, Vir sat back on my uncle, and held his hands to her breast.

"Are you rich now, does that mean you will no longer be my boss?"

Uncle Brad told me I could do whatever I wish, but the companies are run by great trusting people. He hoped I would remain a doctor. He signed asking Vir if she had a nice car?

Vir laughed, "I own a ninety-seven chevy, taped together. My boss is cheap she doesn't pay well, but we still love her."

I slapped her laughing. Then my uncle asked me to hand him the first pile of bills, then he handed them to Vir.

"I can't take this I was just joking about Paula."

He signed again and she slapped him. "You are a dirty old man." Vir had tears in her eyes and kissed him on the cheek. Vir never looked at the denominations, neither did I. We went back out and I learned more about Uncle Brad being married once but losing his wife before I knew her. Then he buried himself in chess, he became a teacher, grand master, he played worldwide, he even traveled on his own planes or yachts.

Vir, moaned as she had an orgasm and Uncle Brad stiffened as he filled her pussy.

Vir, turned and Uncle Brad held her as I cleaned out her pussy of his cum. Then we looked at him as we went up and down his cock cleaning him of both of their cum. He came again smiling. We cleaned him again, there was very little cum but he showed he still had it in him to give, When we finished we hugged him and kissed his check again. Vir looked at me and she removed her top and bra, I smiled and did the same. Uncle brad started sucking our nipples and Vir took his fingers to her wet pussy. She moaned as his shaking finger entered her, her needed help doing the same to me. I was more than happy to help. Like Vir, his shaking fingers brought me to orgasm fast, then Vir did. Uncle Brad sucked on us a while longer then stopped. He pointed to me, then his newly risen cock. I sat on him and slowly slid him into me. It hurt like hell but I will give him anything. I put my feet on his feet and Vir pushed us back to the first room.

Uncle Brad thanked us again, then pointed to another folder.

Inside were pictures of two planes and four yachts. I turned my head and asked.

"You had your own planes and yachts?"

He pointed to another shelf, there was an envelope, inside were papers telling me that I owned four yachts and two planes, my company had over a thousand cars and trucks.

"Uncle Brad, you told me my life was about to turn upside down. But this, I never knew about all of this."

He told us he was tired, so we wheeled him to our bedroom. I stepped off of him and he asked that we not wash his penis, he wanted to smell his niece all night. I cried and held him.

"Uncle Brad, would you rather sleep in your bed with us?"

"He smiled and signed hell yes." We had to keep a diaper on him, but we both undressed him and then helped him to his bed. He laid on his back and we laid beside him. He was all smiles and he went to sleep. Vir and I looked at each other and held hands on his chest. Then we kissed him on the lips.

"Uncle Brad, I will love you forever." He smiled and patted my shoulder. We were all asleep in minutes.

In the morning Vir heard me crying in the bathroom, she came to me and held me in her arms.

"Vir, I hate seeing him like this, I love him so much. I can't take it."

"Paula, you are a lot stronger than you give yourself credit, Brad is your uncle, and he is lucky to have you" We hugged until we heard each other screaming on the video. We looked at each other. "Shit. I was playing the video."

We walked in and he was smiling and his cock was hard as a rock. We removed the diaper and it was clean, but we looked at his cock it was so alive, so stiff yet soft. His balls looked like tennis balls. We watched the video with him as we both massaged his cock. I felt his balls get tight and he looked at me.

He singed that he would love for me to once again let him enjoy my pussy, he looked at Vir and asked her to sit on his face. He told her she had the greatest pussy in the world. Vir bent over and gave him a big wet kiss, she was crying.

"I'm not your niece, but I would love to call you Uncle Brad before I do this."

"He signed, that he would be proud to have a niece as wonderful as she was, and as tasty. Vir kissed him.

"You're still a dirty old man." we all laughed as Vir and I did as he asked I turned the video back on and I felt his cock swell up. I watched as he suck Virs clit deep into his mouth and he was licking her clit her eyes rolled up in her head she started to shake and she started to ride him. She stood and came squirting on his chest, then back to his mouth. She was leaning into me. We kissed long and then I came. Uncle brad reached for our breast, we helped him hold them. Then he sucked Vir in hard again, as he came in me. I screamed as I came with him. Vir moved off him, kissing him again, then she helped me off his still hard cock. Vir sucked the cum falling out of me and then as before we cleaned his cock. When we finished we moved closer so he could suck our tits. He was so happy Vir still had his cock in her had beating it. But it didn't get hard. Uncle Brad pushed us away smiling.

He seemed different again, but he signed, "I have only loved three women in my life, today makes it four, I wish to thank you both for being so kind to me and letting me feel the joy of sex again. Vir, you have the sweetest pussy. I wish I was in my thirty's again. My precious Half-pint, you have been my best friend your whole life, I am happy you will take over my company's. I am also appreciative of your outstanding body, entering you was like Thors hammer was shocking us. I love you both, you both have great tits."

We slapped him and laughed an we hugged him. Then he went quiet, I jumped up up him and started CPR, I was crying so hard. Vir got us dressed. And cleaned up my uncle. I didn't stop trying. She told me to stop for one minute, we should move him to his bed. We didn't want people thinking he was screwing us. We moved him fast and Vir called for an ambulance, she told them I was a Doctor doing CPR and she was a nurse assisting her.

I knew he was dead and I looked at Vir who kissed me. "You're right tying to revive him, but you know he has passed."

"I know, but I will not stop until the EMT's take over." We kissed the rest of the time I was still doing compressions, we heard the ambulance and Vir, ran to get them. They ran into the room and asked if they could take over I said yes crying still. One of the paramedics knew who I was and felt terribly for me. But they were talking to the hospital and Uncle Brad was pronounced dead. They covered his face and asked us if we were okay. I laid on the bed holding him until the coroner arrived.

I was given a shot to calm me down and Vir helped me to the bed.

"If the Doc needs us we will be right back for her. She saved my life, I will be there if she needs me."

Vir hugged him and they left. Uncle Brad was taken away. I tried to call my mother. but I couldn't. Vir called her.

"Ann this is Verónica, Uncle Brad just passed away, She was given a shot to calm her down she is almost asleep."

"Yes, we will be ready for you, yes I will pick you up if she is still under."

Vir lay next to me, and she thought I smelled terrible. I was able to walk but I was loopy. She undressed me and took me into the shower, she sat me down and washed me. Then she took me back to our bed, sat me in a chair naked.

She cleaned the room, the bed and made up the suite for my mom. She did so much. When I found out later I was very happy we were friends well lovers now.

"When does mom arrive?"

"In two hours."

"Then come here and lets make love." She stripped and we made love we even watched lesbian videos on how to make love. When we both came we laid down, our pussy pushed together. I was so tried. But we had to get ready, we showered again, dressed nicely and Vir drove us to the airport. We held hands all the way.

"Paula, how do we tell your mom about us?"

I smiled, "What is there to tell her?"

"Paula, I want to tell her I love you."

I sat up and looked at her. "Vir pull over."

She pulled over and I leaped at her and kissed her like I wanted to enter her mouth, my tongue was licking her like a teenagers first kiss. She pushed me away laughing, "God I couldn't breath."

"Vir, I love you." We looked at each other and kissed.

12