Uncle Buck Educates His Nephew

Story Info
Aunt and Uncle teach their young nephew about sex.
7.1k words
4.43
14.5k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joefelton
joefelton
215 Followers

Uncle Buck Educates His Nephew

Chapter 1, Joey writes an email

Hi Uncle Buck,

Let me start by saying how important you've been in my life! You've always been there for me when I needed help. I was only eight when my piece-of-shit father abandoned me and Mom, and moved in with his skanky whore. It was really tough at first, but I can't say I was sad to see that bastard walk out the door. That night he was totally shit-faced and he'd slapped me and Mom around more than usual. He was pissed about our "shitty attitude" and not giving him "the proper respect a man is entitled to in his own fuckin' house". What an asshole!

Things actually did work out for the best, because you became my substitute father. You were the one who taught me how to play baseball. You were the one who taught me how to fly fish. You were the one who taught me how to drive Mom's ratty old stick shift Chevy Nova. You were the man who taught me to stand up for myself. And you were the one who answered my questions honestly when I started to notice girls, and I didn't know diddly squat about sex. I felt really happy when you told me I wasn't a pervert because I really like masturbating! It was reassuring to hear that all men do it, that it's not unusual, and that a lot of women like it too. Thank you for that, Uncle Buck!

I remember the first time I stayed at your house. Mom had to go to work, and school was out for the summer, so she had me stay with you and Aunt Katie. She's a sweetheart. You're lucky to have her as your sister and housemate. I never really understood why you and Aunt Katie lived together, but Mom explained that you got along really well, and financially it just made sense to share the living expenses.

Mom is a kind and caring woman. She's a saint on earth. I'm sure I don't need to tell you that, since she's your older sister. But Aunt Katie...she's a sinner! Your two sisters may have very similar physical looks, but their personalities are totally opposite. Mom is the "normal" one. She's a conservative dresser; she's calm most of the time, she doesn't drink or curse very much. In the last ten years I only remember one time when she said the word "shit". She'd accidentally dropped an iron skillet on her big toe. I'm sure it hurt like a son-of-a-bitch!

But Aunt Katie enjoys life. She doesn't give a shit what others think of her. She wears clothes that she likes, and that get the attention of others, especially the attention of men. And I don't fault her for that, she has the body to pull it off. She knows she's hot. When she enters a room, the men focus on her. I noticed that you like to look at her too, right Uncle Buck? Yeah, I admit it; I can't help looking at her too. Aunt Katie is hot! I never understood how a woman that short can have such huge boobs. Wow wee, they're fuckin' amazing! Is she even five feet tall, Uncle? I fantasize a lot about sucking those nipples!

So on a different subject, I wanted to share something with you. Aunt Katie likes to mess with my head! Something strange happened about a month ago. You'd already gone upstairs to your office. Aunt Katie was putting the breakfast dishes in the dishwasher. I was sitting at the dining table, and pretending to be texting on my phone. But I was watching her. Actually, I was staring at her ass! Your sister has the most amazing butt! Yeah I know, it's kind of big, but I like a woman with some meat on her, I want to grab her fat ass with both hands and spread her butt cheeks open. Have you ever licked a woman's asshole, Uncle Buck? I think I'd like it.

Anyway, back to my story. I must have been day dreaming about licking Katie's asshole when she surprised me.

"Earth to Joey! What are you thinking about? You look so lost."

When I took my eyes off her sweet ass and looked up, I could see she was looking at me through the reflection in the window above the kitchen sink. She was smiling at me and had a funny look on her face. She knew I'd been ogling her butt. I got so flustered I couldn't think of anything to say. She'd busted me and there was nothing I could say. My cheeks felt warm, but she just laughed at me, which made my cheeks turn bright red. I thought I was going to cry! But Katie took pity on me.

"That's ok, Joey. You can't help yourself. It doesn't bother me that you look at me like that. I take it as a complement. I'm used to it."

Then she turned around, and looked directly into my eyes.

"Joey, God made a woman's body for her man's pleasure."

Holy shit, I wasn't expecting that! I never knew Katie was religious!

I just bobbed my head up and down like a fucking idiot.

"Maybe you should start on the yard work before it gets too hot outside. It's supposed to be a scorcher today."

I just looked back at her, not knowing what to say. I stood up slowly, and when I did Katie's eyes looked down at my crotch, and the big bulge inside my jeans. We looked into each other's eyes, not saying a word, and then we both started giggling.

After about a minute I said, "Oops, sorry about that. I guess you're right, Aunt Katie. I should get to work."

But I just stood in front of her, and she just continued staring at my erection. I was enjoying it. She seemed perfectly content, so we didn't speak for a full minute before she finally broke the silence.

"You're a senior in high school this year, right Joey?"

"That's right, Aunt Katie."

"So, you're eighteen?"

"Yep, legally I'm an adult."

She smiled back at me, "Are you still a virgin, Joey?"

Ok, I sure as shit wasn't expecting that question! I felt like I should just lie to her, but she seemed so interested I decided to take a chance and tell her the truth.

"Um...I am a virgin Katie, but not because I want to be."

She laughed, "It's nothing to be embarrassed about. It'll happen for you when the time is right. I promise."

"That's good to know, Aunt Katie. Thanks."

Ever since that day I can't get her out of my mind. Do you think about Aunt Katie a lot, Uncle Buck? But why am I asking? I know you do! Does it feel weird that you look at your sister like that? Yeah, I know, you're a man. You can't help it, and neither can I!

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you again for all your help. I mean that from the bottom of my heart!

Your favorite nephew,

Joey

I read my email one last time, looking for spelling and grammar errors. When I was satisfied, I hit the "Send" button in Gmail.

I checked my email the next morning before heading off to my shitty part time job as a bagger at the local grocery store. There was one new message, and it was a reply from Uncle Buck.

Hey Joey!

Good to hear from you, Buddy. You're a great kid. Since you' re an adult now you'll be able to figure most stuff out for yourself. You certainly won't need help from an old fart like me! Yesterday, Katie spotted the first grey hair in my beard, and she gave me a ration of shit about it too!

I appreciate you saying how important I've been in your life, as the father figure when your real dad split. You're important to me too! I hope to get married someday and when I do, I want to have a son just like you!

Your story about Katie messing with your head doesn't surprise me at all. She's been messing with my head all my life. Your aunt isn't a "normal" woman, but you're probably still too young to understand that. Someday soon we should sit down and have a man to man talk about your aunt.

Take care, Nephew

Buck

Chapter 2, iced tea for Joey

After I'd worked my shifts at the grocery store, I was back at my aunt and uncle's house the next day. I was supposed to do some maintenance on their swimming pool; cleaning the filters, skimming up any leaves floating in the water, brushing down the sides and bottom, and adding the chemicals. It was supposed to be another scorcher that day. By one o'clock it was already up to ninety-eight degrees, but thankfully I'd finished my work for the day. I'd been sweating like a pig. I probably didn't smell great either!

I heard the screen door slide open, and looked over to see Buck and Katie exiting the house. They sat down on two patio chairs. My favorite aunt was holding a tray with three glasses of iced tea on it. Thankfully, there was also a huge patio umbrella that provided some cooling shade for them to sit under. Aunt Katie was wearing one of those loose wrap around things that women wear to the beach, and her bikini top, which revealed a surprising amount of cleavage. Her tits are huge!

She looked over at me, "Come join us Joey, I have a cold iced tea with your name on it."

She didn't have to ask me twice. I grabbed an open chair. I sat facing my aunt and uncle.

That was the best tasting drink I'd ever had in my life! I chugged half of it, and then wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Thank you Katie, that really hit the spot."

She leaned over and rubbed my cheek tenderly. "I'm really glad you liked it, Joey."

Once again, my aunt had surprised me, and I just grinned back at her.

My aunt and uncle talked about the hot weather for a couple of minutes. I tried to listen, but my eyes kept drifting to Aunt Katie's cleavage, or her sexy legs. Katie didn't seem to notice that I was looking at her this time.

She looked towards her brother.

"Buck, sit next to Joey. I want to get a picture of you two together."

He was a good sport about it, and placed his chair next to mine, so we were both facing Katie. We smiled like good little boys and said, "cheese," while she took our picture. She was looking intently at the picture she'd just taken, and appeared to be editing it. But then something truly amazing happened. She lifted her left foot and placed it on top of her chair, which caused her thighs to open. She was blatantly showing us her panties. They were pulled up tight, showing her very visible camel toe! But what was even more special was seeing her brown pubic hairs poking out from her panties. Oh man, I was in heaven! I imagined myself smelling her pussy! I just fixated on it, I couldn't help myself, I was mesmerized by my auntie's cunt! It took me a few seconds to realize that no one was talking. I turned towards my uncle, and his eyes were focused on Aunt Katie's crotch too! But when I looked over at Katie, she acted like this was perfectly normal. She'd captured our undivided attention. She was in charge... and she fucking knew it too!

We stayed in our seats for another few minutes. No one said a word, but the silence wasn't awkward at all. Everyone seemed perfectly happy with the current situation.

Aunt Katie was the first to speak. As she placed her foot back on the ground she asked, "I'm gonna get another glass of tea. Does anyone else want one?"

The show was over, which was disappointing to say the least (FUCK!!), so I politely declined another drink.

Chapter 3, a few days later and another email

I'm so confused. I wanted to talk to my uncle face to face, but I chickened out. I decided to send another email instead.

Hi again Uncle Buck,

I have something to tell you, and I'm really embarrassed about it. I'm hoping we can talk about it in person soon. I really hope that's ok with you?

Yesterday, I accidentally saw Aunt Katie naked. But what really shocked me is that you were with her and you were naked too! I know you guys are close, but Jesus man, she's your sister! I was upstairs in the guest bedroom playing Mine Craft on my phone. I had my Air Pods in so the sound affects wouldn't bother anyone. You were working in your office. Aunt Katie told me earlier that she'd be taking a long hot bath. She said she'd be in the bathroom for a while because she needed to "shave her legs and pits". She also told me that she'd be shaving her "private parts".

"Joey, men don't like women to be natural down there."

She'd surprised me when she told me that. I couldn't think of anything intelligent to say, so I just nodded my head like a dope.

Finally I came up with, "Have a nice bath, Aunt Katie."

She just looked me in the eye and grinned, "I will Joey!"

Then she said something that really threw me for a loop.

"Would you like to watch me?"

I told you before that she likes messing with me. I didn't know what the fuck to say.

I blurted out, "You mean watch you... shave? Down there?"

She laughed, "In your dreams, dip shit!"

Now I didn't know what the fuck to think! I went back to my game and played for another half hour. I got up to get a drink of water, but when I took my Air Pods out I heard you and Aunt Katie yelling at each other. Both of you seemed really pissed off at each other. I tiptoed down the hallway towards your office, and I saw that your door was partially open. I didn't want to intrude, but I didn't like it that you guys were arguing, and I decided to investigate. I peeked in. I was shocked by what I saw. Aunt Katie was nude, and you had her bent over your desk. You were standing behind her and fucking her. You had this wild look on your face, like you were possessed. You were screaming at each other.

"Take it you fucking cunt! I know you love it, and fuck yeah, you know you love it too!"

Aunt Katie turned her head and spat in your face, "Is that all you got? Go ahead tough guy. Fuck me harder, you pussy! Are you man enough to fuck me in the ass too? Huh, tough guy?"

You didn't seem to like that, because you pushed her face into your desk, really hard. I was getting scared that you guys were going to do something stupid, like you were going to get violent or some shit. I thought about intervening...I opened the door a bit and stuck my head in. But before I could say anything you looked over at me. You didn't look happy to see me, not at all! So I backed up and closed the door as quietly as possible. I was so confused. I couldn't face you or Aunt Katie, so I ran home. I've tried to forget what I saw, but come on, that's fucking impossible! I'm so confused! Can we talk about it, Uncle Buck?

Thanks,

Joey

I checked my email an hour later, and there was one new message. It was a reply from Uncle Buck.

Hey Joey,

Let's talk about what you saw yesterday. I want to explain some things to you. Can you come to my office first thing in the morning?

Buck

Chapter 4, man to man talk

It was about nine o'clock the following morning when I knocked on Uncle Buck's office door. I was really nervous, and my damp armpits confirmed this.

From the other side of the door I heard my uncle's voice, "Come in, Joey."

I opened the door and looked at him. He appeared normal. He pointed to his oversized black beanbag cushion from college in the corner.

"Have a seat, Joey."

I tried to arrange the beanbag so I was seated comfortably. Uncle Buck sat on top of his desk and was looking down at me. I felt a little intimidated looking up at him.

"I'll make this short, Joey. Yesterday you saw me and your Aunt Katie having sex. You were not supposed to see that. But that was my fault for not locking my office door. It was a very private thing between me and Katie. I do not want you telling anyone about it, not your mom, not your buddies, and especially not on any social media sites you use. Is that clear, Joey?"

I thought to myself "Wow, that's it?" I was expecting to get chewed out royally! I started to relax.

"One hundred percent, Uncle Buck. I promise I won't say shit about it to anyone. You have my word."

He looked back at me for a few seconds. I figured he was judging my truthfulness.

Then he smiled back at me, "Ok Joey, your word is good enough for me."

He got up from his desk and leaned towards me, offering his hand to help me out of the beanbag. When I was standing he continued holding my hand, and then he hugged me.

"I'm glad we had this talk. I have a conference call with my team that I need to get ready for."

He was dismissing me. I nodded my head and turned to leave, but I had one final question that I needed to ask him.

"Uncle Buck, don't you feel bad about it?"

He looked me in the eye.

"There are a lot of things I feel about fucking Katie, but 'bad' is not one of them!" When you get older you'll be more understanding. We're adults and we make our own decisions about what feels right to us."

We stood there for a few more seconds looking at each other, then I nodded my head, and closed the door behind me.

Chapter 5, Joey gets a pleasant surprise

After my talk with Uncle Buck I was feeling much better about what I'd seen two days before in his office. I wouldn't say shit to anyone about my aunt and uncle fucking each other like wild animals. Buck was right, their relationship was their private business. I respected that. Plus, I knew that if I "spilled the beans" it would not be good for me, and I probably wouldn't be welcome in their house anymore. That thought terrified me, because I had a mad ass crush on my aunt. I needed to be around her, to see her, to smell her hair. Maybe someday I'd even get to touch her "private parts," or at least I'd get a good look at them. A guy can dream, can't he?

Mom had gone to work at her usual time, and I was finishing the breakfast dishes when I got pinged on my phone, alerting me to a new message. It was from my Uncle Buck. He didn't normally text very often, since we saw each other almost every day. I opened his message.

"Hey Joey, I thought you might like this."

Beneath the text was a very interesting photo. It showed Aunt Katie sitting by the side of their pool, wearing her very small red bikini, and dangling her feet in the water. She looked amazing in that suit! I'm assuming Uncle Buck took the picture, and that he was standing in the shallow end of the pool. Aunt Katie was leaning over, so her boobs were spilling out of her bikini top. Well actually only one boob was spilling out, the other one was completely free! Her pink nipple was pointed down at the water! Oh man, I couldn't take my eyes off of her!

A few seconds later my phone pinged again. Oh fuck, another pic from my uncle! Holy shit! This one showed Aunt Katie with her thighs open, and she was pulling her bikini bottom to the side with her left hand, showing her pink slit! She was using two fingers of her right hand to push her labia apart, showing the shiny pink tissues inside her cunt! In my mind I could smell her (IT)! And to add to my delight...she had no pubes, not a single strand! I felt so much gratitude for my uncle for sharing these amazing pics with me!

I waited patiently for a full minute in the hope that he'd send one more pic. Two minutes later... another ping on my phone! He'd saved the best pic for last! They had changed places, so Buck was sitting on the side of the pool with his feet in the water, but his bathing suit was around his ankles. Aunt Katie was in the pool, and Buck was taking the picture looking down at Katie. The head of his hard cock was in her mouth! And there was some white fluid dripping from her lower lip and plopping into the water! Holy fuck, she was giving him a fucking blowjob and he'd spurted in her mouth!

I stared at those pics for a long time, maybe half an hour, I'm not sure, but then there was one final ping.

"You like 'em buddy?"

joefelton
joefelton
215 Followers
12