Uncle Buck Educates His Nephew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My uncle really gets me.

"You're the best uncle ever! Thank you!"

I headed off to my bedroom to take care of my throbbing hard-on. I needed to jack off, the sooner the better! I knew I'd be late for work at the grocery store, but tough shit, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, right?

Chapter 6, A fun afternoon

I normally didn't spend much time at Buck and Katie's during the weekend. I liked to spend some extra time with Mom, since she normally works a lot during the week. But this weekend Mom had gone off with her two best girlfriends for what she called their "spa retreat". I wasn't sure what they would do on their "retreat," but from the way they were giggling when they were planning their trip, and reading over the brochures, I knew that there would be several "rejuvenating" full body massages. The guest can request a female or a male masseuse. Repeat customers can request a masseuse by name. From the way they giggled, I believe they all decided to have a male masseuse. Mom's best girlfriend since high school highly recommended a young man named Randy, as "he has the most amazing hands...he'll work his magic on all parts of your body. You'll feel like you've died and gone to fucking heaven"! I wondered if the massage that Randy performed included her pussy.

So anyway, I'd probably get bored hanging out at my house alone. Plus, I really wanted to hang out with Aunt Katie. If I was lucky she might mess with my head again. A guy can dream, right?

The weather was kind of crappy that day, so we all took a vote and decided on a movie that we could watch together. Katie made popcorn, and Buck got each of us a cold beer. We watched a British spy movie that took place during World War II. It was decent enough, but the only part I remember was a scene where the lead actress walks naked out of the bathroom after taking a shower with the lead actor, with a towel wrapped around her wet hair. The man had a towel covering his genitals when he followed her out of the bathroom. He stood behind her and dropped his towel to the floor. Next, he lifted her breasts with his hands, jamming her nipples together, kissing her neck, while she closed her eyes and moaned. But to my disappointment, almost immediately the movie cut away to a different scene with the two actors having a drink at a bar, and planning how they would trick the enemy into revealing some top secret information that could end the war.

I think Katie was disappointed too, because she stopped the movie and went back to the scene with the lead actor pushing the woman's nipples together. She paused at that point, and addressed my uncle.

"Do you see what he's doing to her tits, Buck?"

He grinned.

"Yeah, what about it?"

She just continued to look him in the eye. After a few more seconds of awkward silence he answered.

"Ok Katie, I get it. You want me to do that to you, right?"

She seemed satisfied with his answer. She hit the button on the remote to resume the movie.

I don't remember anything else that was interesting as we watched the rest of the movie. It was still too early to start dinner, so we each occupied our time differently. Uncle Buck opened his laptop and started going through his work emails. Aunt Katie dove into a trashy romance novel with a stud that looked like Fabio on the front cover. He was holding a young pretty blonde in his arms, like he was rescuing her from some life threatening dilemma. It must have been really scary for her because the only clothing she wore was a skimpy pair of black string bikini panties! I grabbed my phone and started playing Mine Craft online with my buddy, Andy.

No one spoke for about fifteen minutes. Then I heard Katie mutter under her breath, "Shit, why can't I find a man like that?" as she closed her book. She placed it on the coffee table in front of her.

My uncle looked up from his laptop.

"Can I get you another beer, Katie?"

She took a few seconds before answering.

"No thanks, but if you really want to make me happy you can rub my feet," as she placed her right foot into his lap.

She was wearing a short skirt, so my uncle and I both had a very nice view of her sexy legs and feet. I noticed her toes were painted a new shade of dark red.

Buck responded by supporting her heel with one hand, and with his other hand he rubbed her toes.

Aunt Katie closed her eyes. She looked very content.

"Yeah, that's it. That feels so fucking great, Bucky. You're being very nice, Little Brother!"

He scooted his chair closer to her, and then lifted her foot up about six inches above his lap, so he could massage the sole of her foot with his thumb. Of course, in lifting her foot he'd opened her thighs wide enough for a partial view of her panties. Uncle Buck was making no attempt to hide the fact that he was openly staring at his older sister's crotch!

"That's it, Little Brother, rub harder, please."

A few seconds later, "Oh fuck Bucky... that feels amazing! You're the best damn brother in the whole world!"

Buck looked over at me and winked.

"Hey Joey, come here and rub Katie's other foot."

I looked at Katie to see if she was ok with that, but her eyes were still closed. I didn't think she was going to object, so I scooted my chair next to Buck's. When I was seated comfortably Katie placed her other foot on my lap, directly on top of my junk!

"Wow" I thought, "I didn't see that coming."

I moved my chair away from Buck about a foot, which caused her thighs to open up more. Her foot felt so nice on my cock and balls; very, very nice! It took less than a minute for my dick to get hard! I mean...rock hard! Her eyes were still closed, so I took the opportunity to blatantly stare at my aunt's panties. I kept thinking about what was behind that thin strip of material covering her slit! I noticed a large wet spot in the middle of her panty crotch, and a distinct but very pleasant smell. This was the first time I smelled a pussy. I was hooked!

We continued rubbing Katie's feet for a few minutes, and then Uncle Buck spoke.

"What are you looking at, Joey?"

He'd surprised me. It felt like he was testing me to see if I would answer him honestly. I certainly didn't want to piss off my aunt. I was afraid she'd stop letting me look at her panties.

"Oh, nothing special, Buck."

I was lying like a dog. My aunt's pussy is very special, to me anyway. He grinned back at me,

"It's ok, Joey. You're obviously looking at something."

Now I was starting to get pissed.

"The same thing as you, Uncle."

He laughed out loud, "It's ok to look up Katie's skirt, Joey. You're a man, and that's what men do. Your aunt knows it. She actually likes it when men look at her like that. It makes her feel in control. She knows they'll do anything she asks because they want to make her happy."

Katie opened her eyes and looked at me. Then she started messing with my head...again. Slowly, she pulled her skirt up to mid thigh.

"You can look at me all you want when we're home, Joey, or at the pool, but don't even think about it when we're in public."

I felt the head of my cock start to throb.

"Um, ok, I mean...gosh, thanks Katie! You're the best aunt ever!"

We took the next few minutes to give her an excellent foot rub. Katie scooted down on the sofa, which brought her cunt even closer to me. She started rubbing her breasts, lifting them up and smooshing them together. But I was laser focused on my auntie's panties.

Off to my side I heard my uncle say, "Don't you like her tits, Joey?"

"Fuck yeah!"

I locked eyes with my aunt, "You have amazing tits, Katie! "

My aunt seemed pleased

"Thank you Joey, I'm proud of my curves. All the women in my family have nice boobs, and all the men have nice big dicks. Would you like to feel my boobs?"

I answered instantly as I got up from my chair.

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

She laughed, "Slow down, Joey. You're gonna have to show me what you've got first."

Without even thinking, I stood up in front of her. I unzipped my jeans, and let them drop down to the floor.

My Aunt Katie was laser focused on the big bulge in my underwear.

She whispered, "Don't stop, Joey. I want to see it...now!"

I stuck my thumbs into the waistband of my jockey shorts and yanked them down to the floor. My hard cock stood out straight and proud. The purple colored head was pointed directly at my aunt's face about six inches away.

She stared at it while she licked her lips! I looked down and saw a strand of clear liquid leaking out of my slit.

"What a nice surprise!" as she used the tip of her finger to retrieve my pre-cum.

"Someone's horny."

She licked her fingertip clean. Then she stood up and pulled her top over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra! Hallelujah!

I tentatively extended my hand towards her chest. I looked to make sure she was ok. She simply nodded her head, grabbed my hand and placed it on top of her left breast. Then she leaned forward and kissed me. I mean, she really kissed me, but not like an aunt! She greedily forced her tongue inside my mouth, and of course I responded. We wrestled with our tongues for at least a minute. It felt like she was going to suck my tongue right out of my mouth! I realized that she was showing me that she was in control. The next thing I knew my aunt laid down on the floor, and pulled me down on top of her.

"I want you inside me, Joey!"

Off to my side I heard my uncle chuckle. I looked up, and I was surprised to see he'd unzipped his jeans and he was stroking his thick cock!

"You're the man, Joey. You need to take charge."

My aunt giggled, "Listen to your uncle. He's not as clueless as he looks."

That did it for me. I reached in with both hands and tore her panties to shreds. I placed my cock head into her slit and pushed my hips forward, burying the length of my cock balls deep inside of her. I was surprised by how wet she was. There was no friction at all when my cock moved inside of her.

"That's it! That feels amazing. Do it again, Joey! Fuck me! Fuck me like you fucking mean it!"

She didn't have to ask me twice. I pulled my cock out and then pumped it back inside of her as hard, and as fast as I could. Primitive instincts took control of me. I slammed my rod into her; again and again and again. I knew it wouldn't take long when I felt her internal muscles gripping my cock. That's what pushed me over the edge as I felt my own internal muscles begin to spasm, filling my aunt's pussy with my sticky white cream. I felt like I'd died and gone to heaven!

I took a few seconds to catch my breath, and then she abruptly pushed me off of her.

She addressed her brother with a stern voice, "Your turn, Little Brother."

Uncle Buck got down on the floor next to me and flipped her over on her stomach. Then he laid down on top of her and stuck his cock inside of her from behind. He wasn't gentle about it either, as he rammed the whole length of his nine inch cock deep inside of her. It only took two minutes for me to cum, but my uncle was more experienced and it took about ten minutes for him to put his load inside of her. After he stopped moving I thought he'd relax for a bit, but my uncle had something else in mind. He grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her head backwards.

He whispered in her ear, "Are we done, Sis?"

Katie pulled her hand up, wrapped her fingers around his ball sack, and squeezed...hard!

"Not yet, Little Brother. Joey needs more practice so he doesn't cum so damn fast. He needs to please me."

My uncle's face was starting to turn red, and he looked to be in some distress. Katie waited a few more seconds before she took pity on him and released her death grip on his ballsack. He rolled off of her cradling his nuts with one hand. Katie got up and took her seat on the sofa like everything was normal.

For a full minute no one spoke. We just looked at each other waiting for someone to speak.

Finally, Uncle Buck broke the ice, "We should go upstairs."

Before I could blurt out my approval, Katie stood up and grabbed my cock.

"Let's go, Joey."

She led me upstairs like I was her dog and she was taking me for a walk, and she was using my dick as a leash!

When we got to her bedroom Katie positioned herself in the center of her king size bed. Buck and I stood at the end of her bed and watched as she flipped over on her stomach. Then she got up on her knees and elbows, with her palms flat on the mattress. She separated her knees slightly wider than her shoulders, and arched her back. Her face was about an inch from the mattress and her hips were rotated so that her sweet ass was up in the air. We had a very nice view... of her juicy pussy and her asshole!

Katie turned her head around to address her brother.

"You know what I want. Show him."

He nodded, and then he looked me in the eye.

"I'll be back."

He went into Katie's bathroom and returned a minute later with a damp washcloth. He knelt down on the floor, facing his sister's butt, and used the wet cloth to wash the outside of her asshole. He leaned in and sniffed.

"She loves it when a guy licks her asshole."

Ok, I wasn't expecting that! Holy fuck! My mind was spinning.

"Watch how I do it, and then it'll be your turn."

He reached in with both hands and separated her butt cheeks. Then he swirled the tip of his tongue around the rim of her asshole.

"Ooh yeah, that feels nice, Little Brother!"

He didn't need any encouragement, as he planted the tip of his tongue directly on her anus, and furiously swirled it over her sphincter. He licked her continuously for a full minute, and then came up for air.

"Your turn, Joey."

I didn't know if I could actually do it, but I knew I wanted to at least try licking my aunt's butt hole. I closed my eyes and dove in, tongue first. What I realized immediately was that I enjoyed it. Instead of having to deal with smelling her shit, all I could smell was her cunt! What a wonderful surprise!

My aunt turned her head, "Thank you, Joey. You have a gift for licking ass. Now that you've got me in the mood, I want you to eat my pussy."

She flipped over on her back and spread her legs. She used her fingers to open her pussy.

"Eat me, Joey!"

I knelt on the bed between her thighs, and looked at the shiny pink flesh inside of her. I was mesmerized by what I saw. I knew the nub at the top of her pussy was her clit. A bit below it was a small red opening, which I assumed was where her pee came from. And beneath her urethra was her tunnel, where babies and blood come from!

I had no idea what to do, but then Uncle Buck became my guide.

"Lick her outer lips, Joey. Take your time. Be gentle. A woman needs some time to enjoy and to fully experience what you're doing to her. She'll give you clues when you're doing it right. Listen to her breathing, does she moan? Or hum? She'll let you know if you're screwing up. Once you know she likes it then you can lick her clit, but be gentle at first. It's really sensitive, so you need to take your time, make sure she likes it. She'll let you know when she wants more. Katie likes it when I finger her and lick her clit at the same time. So when you know she's ready you can stick two fingers inside of her, and try to find the spot at the top where you feel a bumpy texture. That's her g-spot, and for some women this area is very sensitive. What Katie likes more than anything is when you to rub her g-spot, like you're making the "come here" signal, and you lick her clit at the same time. Keep doing it, for as long as it takes for her to orgasm. She'll let you know if, and when, she wants you to stop.

I looked at my aunt.

"Go ahead, Joey. Your Uncle Buck is right."

I leaned my face in towards my aunt's cunt, and gently licked her outer lips with the flat surface of my pink tongue.

"That's it, Joey. Don't be shy."

I touched her clit with the tip of my tongue.

"Keep going, Joey...more please!"

I pressed the flat surface of my tongue at the bottom of her pussy and licked upwards to her clit.

"Oh Joey...yessss. That's it you fucker...more!"

I buried my index finger and my middle finger inside of her. Then I felt around with my fingertips, probing for her g-spot. I found it right away.

"Oh God, Joey! Don't you stop!"

I made the "come here" motion with my fingertips on her g-spot, while at the same time I stroked her clit with the tip of my tongue.

"Oh fuck! That's it, that's it, that's fucking... it! I'm cumming, Joey!"

Instinctively, I wanted to look up at my aunt to see what was going on with her, but somehow I knew I needed to keep doing what I was doing to her. I knew she'd tell me if she wanted me to stop, so just as I was set to double my efforts, I felt a hand on the back of my head, forcefully pushing my face into my aunt's pussy.

I heard Uncle Buck's deep voice, "Give it to her, Joey! Give her what she wants!"

My mind began to spin out of control as I gave her everything I could, body and soul. I owned her pussy!

Musky fluid streamed from inside of her and into my mouth. I swallowed it eagerly. Her legs began to shake. Her body was covered in sweat. After another minute her legs stopped shaking, and I felt her body relax.

"Oh God, Joey! You are fucking amazing! Thank you!"

She curled up in the fetal position and closed her eyes.

Uncle Buck said, "Let's go downstairs and have a beer. Katie needs some quiet time alone."

We went downstairs. Buck went to the kitchen to grab a couple of beers, while I went outside and sat by the pool.

I needed some quiet time alone to think. I realized that today had changed me. I was no longer a virgin, one less thing I could use to put myself down. I realized I would no longer have to wonder or fantasize about Katie's body. I'd seen all of her! Her huge boobs, her hairless pussy, and even her asshole. When she came, I was so happy that I thought my heart would burst! And... I realized that she might want me to fuck her again!

I will never forget this amazing day!

12