Uncle Buck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our lips had basically melted into each other as I felt her. Her pelvis was pushing against mine and grinding lightly as I moved my hand to cup her pussy through the jeans, she moaned and pushed against my hand. Hissing, "Yeessss." I slid my hand inside her jeans, when I reached her muff she put her hand on top of mine stopping me.

"Bucky, have we come far enough along in our lives to realize we belong to each other? We should never have parted. You're going to marry me if I let you in my panties Bucky."

"Then move your hand little one."

I could feel her smiling as we kissed, she opened her legs enough to play with her, telling me to take the damn jeans off and fuck her like I owned her. I asked if her heart could take the stress, she told me there was nothing to worry about and shoved her pussy against my invading fingers.

Thus began our nearly thirty years of marriage. We married a week before my final semester. It made no sense for her to leave a good paying position and follow me for one semester. With me coming home every other weekend she lived with my two sisters until I graduated in December. I had been able to line up an internship with a vet clinic in west central Wisconsin, nearly their entire customer base were dairy farmers, with a small animal practice. Following Christmas with our families we packed our few belongings and headed east to our new home.

The city wasn't big enough to call itself a city, but that's how it was incorporated in the late 1800's. Population was just under 2500, two grocery stores, a bank, a credit union, half a dozen gas stations, an A&W and KFC for fast food, four café's, a clinic, dentist, and chiropractor, five churches, a lumber yard, hardware store, feed mill, 9 taverns and several other small businesses scattered throughout. The economy thrived on the market outside the city, mainly all the dairy farmers and one large chicken factory.

We had gone ahead and found a one bedroom flat, an upper rented out by the old gal below. She only had one request, or maybe a better way of describing it would be an admonition, these were the exact words she spoke to Sheila and I.

"I know newlyweds like to fuck like rabbits, but try to keep it down at night, I go to bed at nine."

We stood dumbfounded as she walked away. Big shit eatin grins on our faces, neither could imagine either of our parents ever talking like that. I looked at Sheila and said,

"Welcome to dairy country ... I guess." Then we both burst out laughing."

As we moved our meager belongings into our first 'home' we had no furniture. It was a Saturday, so we grabbed the local advertising rag and looked for yard sales. We lucked out, finding a cheap bedroom set that day, at least we wouldn't be camped on the hard floor. Next day we looked more and found a little dining table with two chairs and an old stuffed chair. A big fat one, like the one you always sat on the arm of with your grampa. We looked like a monkey humping a football as we struggled getting that stuff up those stairs. Thankfully Shelia and I were young and in good shape, which isn't to say we weren't completely worn out afterward.

After having a pizza at the local bowling alley we headed home, I needed to be at the vet clinic by seven and she was going to see what might be available for a job. It was probably 7:15 when Sheila disappeared into the bathroom, exiting in a very sexy little number, partially transparent with only micro-kini panties on. I could see little bits of her bush over the top of them. Sitting on my lap kissing me she ordered me to take her into our bedroom and hose her down.

"Mrs. Kinney said she doesn't want us humping after nine and I am by God going to get fucked silly tonight husband. So let's go, carry me in there and give it to me like a man. I want all of it and I want it hard tonight."

I lay her down and then stripped. I then slowly and methodically removed her sexy robe, exposing those tiny panties. I slid my hand inside and closed my fingers lightly in her pubic hair. Not enough to hurt, just enough to tug lightly.

"Who's pussy is this baby? Is it mine? Can I have her?"

"Bucky you own my pussy. You can have all you want anytime you want. Is that my cock bobbing up and down? When do I get to feel him inside? Do me lover, do me good."

I kissed her lips, her neck, her cheeks, her chest above her breasts, down her belly to the panty line and then back up to her breasts. Remembering what she's said I pulled on each nipple stretching them slightly, then letting go. I sucked each one with her trying to pull my lips onto her breast further than they could go. She wasn't a tall or big boned woman, but what a pair of tits. A 34C on her body was more than a mouthful. I could suck the nipple and still play with them at the same time.

When I moved my face between her legs I licked the gusset of her pussy juice soaked panties. I loved the taste of my wife's vagina, it wasn't pungent or overbearing. It always had a sweet aroma, a musty inviting smell, a smell that said, please taste me. I slipped a finger under the leg elastic and played with her labia ever so gently. I felt her hips raise and knew what she wanted. I hooked a finger in the crotch and pulled that silky little piece of cloth off my playground and down her legs.

Moving back up I hooked my arms under her thighs and pulled her body to me until my mouth was right over her mound. I blew lightly on the clit hood and she shook as she gasp. I kissed through the hair and lowered my face into that dark sensuous valley between her thighs. My dick had been semi-hard, but the aroma of her snatch gave me an instant hardon. I buried my face in her vulva, coaxing the labia open with my tongue and nose, sliding my tongue downward I found the opening to her vagina. It wasn't like I hadn't been there before, but we'd been apart almost three months and had lots of sex to catch up on.

I tongue fucked her as she pushed into me and moaned. Sliding my tongue upward she whimpered a little and pushed her pelvis into my face. I decided I'd teased her enough and flicked her clit with my tongue. That jewel came out to play instantly, I put my mouth over it and sucked softly as I tongued the surface. She moaned and made other little yipping kinda sounds as her hips pumped back and forth against my mouth. I'd only had a chance to eat her a few times prior, we were usually in a hurry and paid more attention to getting off before I'd have to head back to school.

I wasn't ready for, nor did I know what to expect when her massive orgasm hit. She pushed her body up off the bed with her feet, nothing but her shoulders touching on her torso, and grabbed my head pulling me into her pussy so hard I could barely breathe. I held onto her thighs and rode out the storm. When her body lowered, her tummy was still rolling and convulsing. With her fingers going through my hair she kept repeating.

"Oh fuck, oh Bucky, oh fuck, oh my God, oh my God."

I slithered up to kiss her and she attacked my mouth like a ravinous animal, her tongue deep in my mouth, licking all around my lips and my chin. Cleaning her juice off my face.

"Oh Bucky, that was so good. Where did you learn to eat pussy like that? I had a lezzie roommate I let eat me a few times, but she was never that good."

I thought to myself, thank you very much Gwen.

Laying on top of her I reached down pulling her knees up. She knew what to do and raised them alongside her body.

Smiling at me she whispered, "Take me lover, I love it like this, put your seeds deep inside me. You own my pussy baby, do with her what you want."

When my cock found her opening she was wet enough I didn't need to lube with her juices, I simply slid into her tight cavern of love. In two strokes I was bottoming out and she was already pushing up to meet me. We were surprised at how quiet our old second hand bed was, even as we picked up the pace. She was still holding her legs behind her knees as I hammered her delicate flower. Her body stiffened and she let go of her legs, her feet hit the mattress and her legs were open as wide as possible. I felt like she had peed all over me until I realized she had squirted around my cock.

She was still holding her breath and pushing against me as her climax subsided. I ask if she as okay, when she nodded I commenced to ploughing ground again. She was humping into me as hard as I was humping into her when I felt that all too familiar feeling expanding throughout my groin. I was going to cum and cum hard. As I pushed forward one last time I started shooting, blast after blast.

"Bucky, I can feel it inside me. Oh baby I love that feeling, so warm, so thick, so creamy. I can't wait until we make some babies."

My body was pressed tight to her, my dick still dribbling little bits of cum inside as her vagina muscles worked their magic milking me dry. As I softened I lay next to her, out of breath, body weak and shaky.

"Sheila, your pussy is one hungry little cavern. I don't think I've ever cum that hard. If we're at the beginning of our sex lives, what the hell is it gonna be at the end? Baby, is your heart okay? Was it too much activity? Do we need to slow things down?"

"Bucky, we need to take advantage of every day and not worry about later. I have many good years, we'll deal with whatever happens later in life. My heart rate was elevated, but that's normal during an orgasm. Doctor says my body will tell me when I need to slow down, until then we're going to make love any and every way we want. He says I could live six years or sixty, no way of knowing, so let's put that shit aside and enjoy our marriage."

I had the good fortune of being with that clinic three years before moving on. Ella, our first of three was born there and Sheila was 4 months pregnant with our son when we moved. The clinic had been bought out by a larger conglomerate and no one but the two oldest, who were ready to retire, chose to remain. I found a position in Ohio where we lived five years before the dairy industry in that area began drying up. Our son and second girl were born during that time.

We moved back west to southwest Wisconsin where the dairy industry booms still to this day. There aren't as many dairy operations as there used to be, but there are several larger ones picking up the slack. It isn't unusual to have a thousand cows, milking three times a day in a 30 cow carousel. Most have their own large milk semi's to haul the milk to the dairies a couple times a day. It's quite an operation to see.

Our practice was located in Richland Center. Madison and La Crosse were each an hour or so away. All around us were small towns that still thrived mainly because of the dairy industry. Little places with names like Gotham, Reedsburg, Gillingham, Twin Bluffs, Excelsior, Avoka, Reedstown and Viola. Most other than Reedstown were less than two thousand population, several below a thousand, but when you included the outlying community of dairies it expanded exponentially.

Richland Center had been for decades a farm based city, of late the city slickers from Madison had also made it the beginning of a bedroom community. Not wanting to live in town we bought a small farm about 3 miles outside city limits. We had 83 acres with about 25 of it wooded, the rest was tillable crop land. Sheila found work at a well established old furniture store in town who was losing business to stores elsewhere because they had no interior designer.

I had been born in Richland, my folks moved to southwest Minnesota when I was 15 months. While I didn't really know the area before moving there, I had an affinity toward it. My father's great grandfather had settled land in the mid-1800's in a long since gone community called LaFarge about 40 miles to the north of Richland. Ironically the foundation stones for several of the homestead buildings still stand amongst the weeds. I somehow felt connected to the bluffs and valleys.

The city was big enough that not everyone knew you, but small enough that most of the important people did. I fit in well at the new practice, Sheila was working three full days at the furniture store, the kids fit in well at school, life was good. The kids raised sweet corn and vegetables in the summer to sell along the roadside. It kept them busy in a constructive way and put some spending money in their pockets. Cody, though he wasn't the oldest, watched over his sisters like a hawk, Ella and Emily were never in danger when he was around.

I felt sorry for the girls as they began dating in high school. We didn't let them date until their junior year and by that time Cody knew every single boy in the area. If he didn't think they were good enough for them, he'd pay them a visit, which generally resulted in a cancellation. The one's he did approve of he gave a warning, "Whatever you do to hurt my sister, I do to you. If she tells you no, then you'd better stop."

The girls would be so mad at him, after they were in college they realized what a blessing their brother had been. Cody works for the Army Corp of Engineers, Emily married a local farm boy after getting a degree in Dairy Management and as a nurse Ella is still flitting around the world with each new disaster that takes place wherever.

Sheila's heart did well until around the age of 45. She would be increasingly short of breath and easily fatigued. Our love life changed gears from fifth down to about second gear. Love making was not as often and never as vigorous as our younger years. We learned together how to slow it all down and just enjoy the fact that I could still be in her, still bring her to a climax. And when she was too weak for physical activity I could still satisfy her with my tongue without raising her heart rate much at all.

The last two years had been the most difficult. With Sheila bed ridden most of the time I moved her hospital bed into the living room, she wanted to be where activities were. I moved a portable commode next to her bed to make things easier for her. I bathed her, I put lotion on her, made all her meals for the day in advance and then cooked a nice supper for both of us most evenings. I slept on a pullout couch so I could be close to her at night if she needed me. Folks would tell me I was foolish, that I should put her in a hospice facility. As long as she maintained her mental faculties that was something I wouldn't even consider, much less do. We were together come hell or high water.

After a very slow gentle time of love making, she went to sleep on the 128th day of her 52nd year and never woke up. I somehow knew she was gone as I woke next morning. I was going to check for a pulse but she was already cold to the touch. We hadn't planned on making love that night, but she insisted. She wasn't in any pain, just ran out of breath quickly. Our love making was very slow, me making sure she wasn't stressed. It was almost as though she knew it would be our last time together. I called the funeral home we'd made arrangements with, they in turn contacted the coroner. She didn't want to be buried, she wanted to be cremated and her ashes spread on the bluff at the top of Alligator Slide, where we had first made love.

The kids and I took a two day trip back to where she and I had grown up and fallen in love. It was a windy day on the bluff and when we opened the plastic bag her ashes just went with the wind, it seemed befitting that she was a free spirit again. Other than Ella, the kids lived an hour or so from me, once back in Richland I told them to go home to their families. Ella stayed a week helping me return the rented bed and commode, get myself moved back into the master bedroom and go through her mom's dresser.

In it she who found a list of who was to get what of Sheila's after she died, she'd thought of everything. Ella said she was so glad mom had done that, now there'd be no squabbling about who got what. I took Ella to the Madison airport a week later, headed to some African nation with Doctors Without Borders to help with a malaria outbreak crisis. She hugged my neck, kissed me and told me she'd see me when she could. As she walked away I marveled at how much she looked like her mother, from body shape to walking gait, from the back there was no difference.

Here ladies and gentlemen is where life takes a significant twist.

As the older guys retired, I had been able to buy in as a partner. Bill was the senior partner, I had worked out with him that I'd like to take a few months off. I spent the first few weeks going through Sheila's stuff, mostly her clothes, taking what was still decent to a thrift store in town, discarding the others. I found myself in a quandary as to what to do with her underwear, most of it high quality. Certainly no one wants another's underwear, but at the same time I couldn't seem to simply discard it. I found most of it still had her perfume smell, probably from being in the same drawer she'd kept them in for years.

In a nostalgic mood I pulled out a pair of her slinkiest panties one night and slept with them under my head. The faint smell of China Rain drifted through my brain throughout the night. I found myself doing less and less as the days progressed. I'd sit on the front porch drinking a beer at 3 in the morning, watching the sun rise at 5, then sleep half my day away. I was alone, miserable and at times feeling sorry for myself. Not eating right, not keeping up with personal hygiene as I should, all in all I was a mess.

About the 6th or 7th week of that nonsense I was forced to pull my head out of my ass. Mrs. Smith, our next door neighbor, if you can call living a quarter mile away a next door neighbor, stopped in at mid-day. I lumbered to the screen door where she looked at me and told me I looked like shit. She was in her mid-60's, having lost her husband in Afghanistan at the outset of the war she'd been alone a number of years. As she opened the screen door she pushed her way past me and quickly assessed my miserable existence.

"Buck, get your ass in the shower, shave that shit off your face or leave it alone and grow a beard, you can't walk around forever with a 5 day growth. Is there any laundry detergent, or were you too frickin lazy to get any?"

I indicated there was plenty of detergent and softener. She shooed my ass in the direction of our master bath threatening me with destruction if I returned looking anything but proper. What ever the hell that meant. Sheila was never a fan of a beard, so I scraped the stubble off my face, took a long hot shower, found the last of my clean clothes and made my appearance about an hour later. Ethel was in the kitchen tidying up, I could hear the washer and dryer running. She'd made some bacon, I could see pancake batter in a bowl on the counter and when she spun around, she smiled.

"Now there's the Bucky I used to know, the one Sheila gushed about when she mentioned your name. You're a handsome son of a bitch Buck, I hope you know that. Once it becomes common knowledge that your wife is gone, you'll have every widow and single mom in the county trying to bag your ass."

As she cooked the pancakes I voiced my rebuttal,

"I think you're exaggerating Ethel, none of those women are interested in a 53 year old widower. Thanks for the kind words though."

"Kind, I'm not being kind, I don't need to be kind to speak the truth. They'll be calling and offering more sex than you've ever imagined. You just be careful Buck, some of um are real nasty pieces of work."

She went about putting my kitchen back in order, moving from there throughout the rest of the house. When she reached the master bedroom, she looked at me pensively,

"Would Sheila be ashamed of the mess I'm gonna find in here?"

Hanging my head I nodded yes.

"Well let's go take it on together, it'll be done sooner."