All Comments on 'Uncle David Fucks Adam Ch. 05'

by Bundy5

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The Best

This is the craziest plot, but its so damn hot i think i can't omg.

This is the best. You're a great writer :))))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
my life motto-why choose?

Quite the magic wand you have to pull HEA out of this crazy situation. Bravo. What's next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!

I have loved this story from the beginning. David is the stud they both wanted to screw and Sam is the sweetie they both loved. Adam had the best of both worlds because he experienced both David and Sam before they experienced each other. What a wonderful and fulfilling ending to this story. Again, Loved It!

hk47enclavehk47enclaveabout 11 years ago

A very weird and unorthodox story....

Strangely, I enjoyed all the chapters and I loved the ending,lol

Looking forward to more of your stories.

:)

buzzie1969buzzie1969about 11 years ago
loved it

very different story, but I loved it.... great ending too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Threesome please!!

This story was so awesome! Well written with a killer plot, but still a naughty romp at heart with loads of hot sex. My only criticism: you jipped us of a climactic threesome at the end. I would have loved to read every detail about father and son taking turns banging the cum out of slutty-but-sweet Sam.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hot

This is a great story....very hot and wet.... =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I didn't expect it to be so sweet at the end, but I'm so glad it was. Because the end made me smile.

DomXianDomXianabout 9 years ago
I agree with the comments

I definitely didn't expect the ending! I was already feeling sad for the upcoming heartbreaking of Adam or Sam, then I thought Adam would just stay away for his dad's happiness, but then they end up all together!! This is such a happy ending for everyone and I really wished you showed us the hot threesome sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The ending is so amazing!!

Thank you for a great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best. Story. Ever.

This story is definitely the best I have ever read, by far. To date I have read all five chapters sixteen times and keep coming back for more. Never has any pornography filled me with the sense of joy and happiness this story has. I cry every time I finish this chapter. David, Adam, and Sam will forever be embedded in my mind. Thank you, thank you... keep up the amazing work! -Josh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Incest

I like the way you explore the issue of sperm donors bring fathers. Yes they are ,but in most peoples eyes only for the source of spermatogenesis , until something goes wrong and the kid gets thrown out of the house, it's seems that the man who raised the kid up quickly threw him out as most 'real ' parents do. So the kid got to be with his sperm dad but what about the man who raised. Sorry if I seem to go round in circles. Aside from this, it's a good story.

QuameyQuameyalmost 6 years ago
Great writing!

I really enjoyed the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MY NEPHEW

I live close to the sea, and a few years ago wrote a computer programme, that with it's developements, make me financialy independant, if not by any means rich. My married sister rang early one June and asked if I could look after their son Tony for most of the long summer holidays, which as I owed her several favours, I reluctantly agreed to. On the third day of his visit, I returned from shopping to find him reading some of my Gay/TV Porn, which I had carelessly left around, wearing an old T-shirt and a pair of my GF's sexy knickers. "Hi Uncle" he said "I've been having gay sex with a friend from school for months now and I miss being Fucked already. Do you know anyone who'd like to Screw me while I'm here?". I dropped my trousers and underwear and told him "If you mean that, Suck my Cock 'til it's hard and then I'll Have you straight away". Five minutes later I was inside him, and being bigger than he was used to, he was wailing until he loosened up, and picked up my riding rythm enough to push back to take all of me, on every stroke. Pretty soon, although later than he was used to, I decorated his insides for the first of many times that Summer, with a load, and his arse cheeks were sloppy as it spilled back out of his gaping Pussy. The next day I dressed him en-fem and took him out to be made up and have his hair styled. Then a light meal and some wine had him ready to launch on the local Transvestite scene, as an enthusiastic Bottom Faggot. (S)he is now at a nearby University and visits me often to Transform Hurself ready for Lots of Cock(s).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
my dream

that story made me smile...love it... i wish to have something like that someday

Auspat2121Auspat2121over 2 years ago

Brilliant story brilliantly written, great ending too. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous