Uncle Ed Pt. 03

Story Info
Aunt walks in on me and Uncle.
1.8k words
4.57
28.6k
27
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a direct continuation of Part 2. To get the full picture of this story, reading Part 2 first is highly recommended. This story does contain incest, so if that offends you, don't read the story.

***

With Uncle Ed and I taking a shower together, we heard Aunt Deb calling for us. She eventually heard the shower running so she walked into the bathroom and saw the both of us showering together.

She gasped and said, "Well what the hell do we have going on in here?"

I stood there in total shock, not knowing what to do or say as the shower water sprayed over me.

Then Uncle Ed slowly slid the shower door open and calmly said, "Well honey, Ken and I had some fun with each other and we were cleaning up."

Aunt Deb responded, "You mean you two had sex with each other?" As she put her hands on her hips and huffed.

Uncle Ed nodded silently and gave her a bit of a smirk.

Aunt Deb stood there for a few moments, pondering the situation, then said, "Ed, I told you to control your urges, but you couldn't wait, could you?"

When I heard that, I did a double take on both of them not believing what I just came out of Aunt Deb's mouth, as my jaw hit the floor.

Aunt Deb saw my reaction and said, "Ken, I know this is not right and I hope you're not angry, hurt or frightened about this situation... are you?"

I stood there for a moment and thought about it, then said, "I'm not any of those things you mentioned, I'm just really surprised, if not shocked." "But, just to let you know, what Uncle Ed and I have done was enjoyable for me."

I could see the relief on Aunt Deb's face when I answered. She then smiled and asked, "So you're okay with this then?"

I answered, "Yes, I'm good and okay with this."

She smiled and said, "What a relief, I had thoughts of this destroying our family's relationships." "You're not going to say anything to anyone are you?"

I said, "Of course not, this will be our secret because I really enjoy this."

She said, "Good, but I have something else to add to this."

I wondered what else could she have on her mind, so I asked, "Okay, what else is there?"

Aunt Deb quietly, almost sheepishly asked me, "Would you want to have sex with me too?"

My eyes bugged out like saucers and my mouth opened so wide I could have inhaled all the air in the room as I gasped. When I recovered from the initial shock, I slowly dribbled out, "Ah, yeah I'd like that."

She smiled and said, "Okay, now that that is out there, let's get you two out of the shower, dried off and head for the bedroom, I'm horny as hell!"

Aunt Deb was in her mid to late 40's, 5'6" tall, weighed about 140 lbs., 34 D-30-38, shoulder length dark brown hair, green eyes, and had a plain, but attractive face.

Uncle Ed and I stepped out of shower and dried off and headed for the master bedroom where Aunt Deb had stripped down to her bra and pantie. She was laying on the king size bed waving at Uncle Ed and I to get over to her.

Uncle Ed and I looked at each other and strolled over to the edge of the bed when Uncle Ed said, "Ken, lay down on your tummy and get in between Aunt Deb's legs."

Aunt Deb spread her legs open and let me lay down in front of her with my face right in her crotch.

Uncle Ed commanded me to slowly slide Aunt Deb's panties off of her. I reached up and started pulling them down her legs while peeking at her pussy, as she had it shaved, except for a strip of hair just above her slit. When I got to her feet, I just quickly pulled off her pantie and flung it across the room and chuckled. She smiled and spread her legs wider and exposing her steamy pussy and winking butt hole.

Uncle Ed said, "I want you to lick and eat her cunt and asshole."

I put my face right in her crotch and could feel and smell the steaminess of her arousal. Her scent was a bit musky from the perspiration she seeped while shopping and walking the mall. It was not unpleasant, in fact it aroused me and had me want to taste her. I licked her inner thigh just below where it meets her crotch. She moaned and shifted her body a little as I continued to lick her thighs and crotch but not touching her pussy yet. I licked everywhere down there except her pussy, just teasing her with long tongue strokes and lapping. She tasted so good, I could have kept licking her all day getting that salty, musky taste in my mouth.

She chirped, "Are you ever going to eat my pussy and ass?"

I said, "Yes, I'll start right now." Then laughed.

So I stuck my tongue out as far as it would go, (I'm blessed with a long tongue, as I can touch the bottom of my chin and the tip of my nose with it), and started down at her butt hole, licking it with a few flicks, then moved up over her perineum, then reached her vagina and flicked that few times, then flattened my tongue and ran it up the rest of her pussy, then stopped and flicked her clit a couple of times, then continued to her small strip of hair.

I kept taking these long slow passes over and over driving Aunt Deb crazy, as she kept moaning and sighing with pleasure. While I was eating Aunt Deb, Uncle Ed was laying next her watching me and jacking off.

I started to concentrate on Aunt Deb's clit with my tongue flicking, lapping and sucking to try and get her off. Well after a few minutes of intense clit stimulation, Aunt Deb yelled out, "I'm going to cum!"

Her body started shaking and shuddering as she started to arch her back, and then she screamed out, "I'm cumming!"

Her body convulsed and shivered as her orgasm shot through her entire body. She kept shivering and twitching as her orgasm went on for awhile.

When she had finished, I pulled my wet face from her sloppy pussy and I licked my face and lips that was covered with her pussy juice.

She laid there limp and spent from the intense orgasm she attained. Uncle Ed stroked her body to soothe and comfort her. She sighed and had her eyes closed as she seemed to want to pass out.

Uncle Ed told me to get on top of her and fuck her. So I climbed on top of her, spread her legs, and slid my cock, (which had been hard the entire time I was orally pleasing my aunt), into her hot, wet vagina. It felt so good sliding into her hole as it was sopping wet and slippery with her juices.

I kept fucking her with fast, long strokes, slamming into her body, making a slapping sound as she still laid limp. Then she finally awakened from her temporary trance and realized I was fucking her.

She said, "Oh my god, this feels so good, keep fucking me."

After a few minutes of fucking her, Uncle Ed said, "Deb, I want you to get on your knees and elbows."

So I pulled out of Aunt Deb so she could turn over and get into position. Then Uncle Ed told me, "Ken, I want you to fuck Aunt Deb in the ass."

Aunt Deb said, "Yes Ken, fuck me in the ass."

So I got on my knees and got behind her in between her legs and reached for her pussy to get those juices to lube her butt hole and I also spit onto her anus. I guided my cock into her waiting butt hole. I slowly penetrated the head of my cock into her anus, and found that she wasn't very tight. (Obviously she has taken Uncle Ed's huge cock in there many times).

I pushed further to find my cock sliding into her very easily. Since she was "loose", I started fucking her hard and fast.

She yelled out, "Yes, fuck my ass, I love it, fuck me hard!"

I was slamming into her balls deep, bouncing off her nice round ass, sending a ripple of skin across it every time I thrust into her, making that same slapping sound as our body's collided.

A few minutes later, Uncle Ed pushed me down, causing Aunt Deb to collapse flat on the bed as I laid directly on top of her. Uncle Ed said, "Keep fucking her ass." "I'm going to get behind you and fuck your ass Ken."

Uncle Ed got behind me, lubed my butt hole and slowly slid his giant cock into my ass. I stopped fucking Aunt Deb until Uncle Ed got his cock in my ass cause I knew I would have to adjust to it.

Once he was in my ass and my sphincter was relaxed, he and I started fucking. The feeling of fucking Aunt Deb's ass and my ass getting fucked by Uncle Ed simultaneously, felt unbelievable. It was a feeling that I've never felt before and knew I wasn't going to last very long.

Sure enough, it wasn't but a couple of minutes and I was going to cum.

I yelled, "I'm going to cum!"

Uncle Ed said, "I'm going to keep fucking you so you're going to cum in Deb's ass."

My body started to shake as my orgasm was about explode. I said, "Here I cum."

I felt the surge of the orgasm rush through my body as I shot my load of semen deep into Aunt Deb's rectum. I convulsed and shook as I felt my cock pulse in Aunt Deb's ass.

When I finished cumming, I laid flat on top of Aunt Deb with my cock still in her ass. Uncle Ed was still fucking my ass and said, "I could feel your anus tighten up when you came."

He fucked me for a few more minutes then said, "I'm going to cum in your ass Ken."

I could feel his cock swell then convulse when he shot his load deep into my ass. He kept fucking me even after he came for about a minute or so. He said, "That felt so good, I didn't want to stop."

He finally pulled his cock out of my ass as it made a plopping sound. This allowed me to pull out of Aunt Deb's ass and roll off, who was still laying under me.

We all laid spent and drained on the bed for a while, almost falling asleep. Then, Aunt Deb got up and said, "Let's clean up so we can have lunch." Then we all laughed.

To be continued...