Uncle Ed Pt. 02

Story Info
Uncle and nephew sex.
1.7k words
4.49
33.2k
25
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation of Part 1 which should be read first. Based on facts but embellished for entertainment.

When upon awakening from my sleep, Sunday morning, I thought about what happened the night before and wondered what would happen next. I was not ready for what went on and was a little intimidated about the interaction with my uncle.

I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom, took a shower before heading down to the kitchen for breakfast. When I walked into the kitchen, my Aunt Deb and Uncle Ed were making breakfast and greeted me with, "Did you sleep okay last night?"

I said, "I slept fine and got good rest."

Aunt Deb said, "Good, sit down and eat, I'm sure you're hungry." "I know you have more tutoring today, and while you're doing that, I'm going to go shopping for a few hours."

After eating breakfast, I helped Uncle Ed clean up the dining room table and kitchen, while Aunt Deb went to shower before going shopping.

When we finished cleaning up, we went into Uncle Ed's office to start the tutoring again. When we sat down, Uncle Ed asked me if I was okay from last night's activities.

I told him, "I'm okay, just a little scared and anxious because I'd never done anything like that before."

Uncle Ed said, "Well, you did fine, and you enjoyed it, I hope?"

I said, "Yes, I actually enjoyed it, which I thought was weird."

Uncle said, "It was only weird because you've never done it before, but the way I see things is, why not enjoy sex no matter what gender your partner is, right?"

I said, "I guess you're right, I've only been with women, but I did have fun with you."

I then asked, "Does Aunt Deb know you have sex with men?"

He said, "Yes, she knows, and just to let you know, she also likes having sex with women. We actually have a few "playmates" that we meet every once in a while, but this is a secret that no one else knows about, okay?!"

I said, "Okay, I'm keeping it that way."

He then said, "Good, now let's see what kind of fun we can have right now!"

I said, "Well we have a couple of hours to figure that out." Then I laughed.

Uncle Ed got off his chair, stood up and dropped his pants and boxers, and there it was, his huge hanging flaccid cock dangling next to his thigh. I got off my chair and knelt down in front of him, took his big cock in both of my hands and started caressing and fondling it. I stroked it for a bit, then started licking the length of it while jiggling his hanging ball sac. I then licked and sucked his hanging scrotum while continuing to stroke his cock.

He started to get hard and began moaning as I put his cock into my mouth and started sucking it. I still couldn't believe how big he was and how much it filled my mouth.

After a few minutes of sucking him, he said, "I want to do something different."

I pulled his cock out from my mouth and asked, "What do you want to do?"

He said, "I want to fuck your ass."

I quickly responded, "Your cock is really big, I don't know..."

He then interrupted, "It will be okay, I'll be very gentle at first and take my time so you'll be able to take it." He then asked, "Have you ever put anything in your ass?"

I hesitantly said, "Yes, ... I have a couple of dildos at home, but they are nowhere close to the size of your cock."

He then said, "If you've played with dildos before, this will be no problem." "I've always thought that a real cock feels better and is easier to take than a dildo, that's just my experience."

I said, "Okay then, let's see if you can fit that horse cock in my ass comfortably." We then chuckled.

Uncle Ed left his office and went to get some lube and a towel that I could lay on. He put the towel down, I laid on my back, lifted and spread my legs exposing my waiting butt hole. He dabbed some lube on my anus and spread it around a little bit. He then inserted his middle finger into my ass, sliding it in and out, spinning it around, getting lube on all the surfaces his cock was going to come in contact with.

He then pulled his finger out of my ass and lubed his cock. He stroked it a few times to get it hard again as it had fallen to its flaccid state again.

When he got hard again he said, "I'm going to slowly insert my cock into your ass now."

I said, "Okay, I'm ready."

He poked the head of his cock into my anus, then pulled it out. Then repeated that a few times, then asked, "How does that feel?"

I said, "It actually feels good."

He said, "Good, I'm going to slowly slide a little bit more cock into you, okay?"

I said, "I'm ready."

So he inserted the head of his cock and very slowly slid a couple of inches of cock into me, then slowly pulled out, then did this about 5 or 6 times. He asked, "Are you okay, you're actually taking the full girth of my cock now."

I said, "It's a bit of ache, but it feels good."

He said, "Okay, I'm going to go deeper now." He then lubed and stroked the entire length of his 12" cock.

He pushed his cock into me as I took a deep breath. I could feel it sliding up in me as he kept pushing in.

He then said, "Your ass is so tight, I'm probably going to cum real fast."

I pulled my legs up towards me so he could get on top of me to get full penetration.

He still kept the same slow speed as to not alarm me, as this was still the first stroke into me. As he kept pushing, I could feel my rectum being filled by his huge cock.

He moaned loudly as he had stuffed his entire cock up into me. He stopped and stayed in that position as he looked upward with his eyes closed and enjoyed the feeling of having his whole cock engulfed in my ass.

As he stayed in that position, I felt so full, I really felt like I needed to take a shit. But, after a few moments he started to slowly pull out, and in fact he pulled completely out, took a deep breath, looked down at my ass, then reinserted his cock into my ass.

He started out slowly, but as he got deeper into my ass, he sped up, as he figured that my ass was relaxed enough to take a fucking now. The first couple of thrusts in and out were at a moderate pace, but after that, he started thrusting with a fast, vigorous rhythm. He would almost pull out, then heave heavily back into me at full penetration as his balls slapped up against me.

He then grabbed my legs and pinned them to me as he frantically fucked me. He yelled out, "You like getting fucked in the ass, don't you!" As he had this devilish look on his face.

I could tell that he was in a different mind set as he kept slamming into me. He kept this up for a few minutes as he had sweat dripping down all over me from the aerobic fucking he was giving me.

He then quickly pulled out as I thought he was going to cum, but he told me flip over and get on my knees and elbows and plant my face on the floor. He then stepped over me and straddled my body. He then slid his cock back into my gaping butt hole.

He started his vigorous fucking again as plunged his cock balls deep into my ass, as his low hanging balls slapped my balls. He maintained this for a few minutes, but this didn't last long as he yelled out, "Oh my God, oh shit, oh fuck, here I cum!"

He pulled out of my ass and said, "Turn over, I want to shoot my load on you."

So I turned over laying on my back as I watched him jack off. He then screamed, "Here I cum!"

His semen came spurting out of his cock like a water hose as I got covered from face to stomach. It was amazing how much cum he still had, with all the semen he ejaculated the night before.

He ran out of breath as he finished cumming, and needed to sit down on the floor before he fell down.

After a few moments, he gathered himself and told me to stand in front of him. So I got up, stood in front of him, then he reached out and started fondling my cock and balls. He said, "It's your turn, I'm going to get you off now."

I immediately got rock hard from his touching. Then Uncle Ed put my cock in his mouth and started sucking me. It felt so good as he was very adept at sucking cock. I hadn't had any women suck me like him.

I started moaning and sighing as this wasn't going to last very long as he slurped and sucked my cock. He then took three fingers and slid them up my ass. Well this completely set me off.

I yelled out, "I can't hold back any longer, I'm going to cum!"

He kept sucking me as I screamed, "I'm cumming!"

My body started to shake and quiver as I shot out my load of semen into Uncle Ed's mouth. It was a deep rooted orgasm like I never felt before, my entire body had the chills and twitches that I couldn't control.

After pulling out of his mouth, he swallowed my load and smacked his lips and smiled. I felt so drained and relaxed that I needed to lie down. I fell over and sprawled on the floor to almost pass out.

We both laid there for a few minutes, but then we got up and needed to take a shower. So we decided to shower together. When we were showering we heard Aunt Deb calling out for us, looking for us...

To be continued...