Uncle Ernie

Story Info
I really needed a change of scenery, boy, did I get it too!
5.3k words
4.14
22.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,241 Followers

"Come over here and look at yourself in the mirror," insisted Keon, "you're the prettiest boy I've ever seen!"

He took my hand and literally pulled me in front of the huge mirror. I was dizzy and my head so foggy I didn't recognize myself at first. There I was, staring at a sissy-boy wearing a pink, babydoll nightie, a pink, lacy brassiere and matching pink, see-thru panties. The worst part was the sissy-boy had a raging boner that tented out the sheer fabric of the panties.

"Abdul will go crazy for you - he gets more excited than I do over pretty white boys!" Keon said with a huge smile.

"Dammit Keon, this is it - I'm never coming here again -- you got that?" I emphatically said to him.

"I promise this will be the last time...I'll give you your clothes back after you suck-off my friend," he said, "...oh yeah, and after you do me again, too!"

I felt sick to my stomach. It was partially due to Keon's huge load of sperm and semen churning in my belly, but also because my life had taken such an extraordinary twist in just two weeks. I had never touched a guy's dick before I met Keon, much less take one in my mouth. How could this happen?

The longer I stared at the sissy-boy in the mirror the more foolish I felt so I looked away.

The loud doorbell startled me. Fear and anxiety washed over my whole body. How in the hell did I get myself into this situation?

Keon pulled me to the closet door, opened it, and pushed me inside.

"Okay, good, get on your knees and wait!" he said to me.

I was overcome with a fresh panic attack.

"You promised you'd turn out the lights -- you said your friend wouldn't be able to see my face -- you promised!" I protested.

Keon flipped a switch and everything went dark in the closet.

"Get on your knees, pretty boy," I heard him say and I grudgingly obeyed his command.

I did feel a sense of relief his friend wouldn't be able to see me in the dark, but that was little solace considering what I was about to do for him.

My brain wasn't happy about it though. I cursed at myself: What the hell is wrong with you, you freak? You're about to have a strangers dick in your mouth and you're feeling good about it?

Never again, I resolved. I'm never doing another queer thing in my life! Once this night is over, I'm staying with females from now on. I don't feel bad or sick to my stomach when I go down on girls...like they say, 'Once you get past the smell you got it licked!' hahahaha....

When Keon closed the door I swore I could hear my heart pounding as I waited on my knees.

Keon had made me repeat to him what I was to do when his friend came into the closet - 'INTO the closet', hahahaha....

Anyway, I'm supposed to undo his belt, unfasten his slacks, take down the zipper and pull his slacks and undies down to his knees. If his dick is already hard I'm to wet my lips and slide them over his cockhead...if his penis is limp, I'm to lick it all over until it gets hard...sounds disgusting, but simple enough....

I heard low, muted voices enter the bedroom and approaching the closet door. Light was still coming thru under the door and I silently pleaded 'Turn out the light -- turn out the light -- turn out the light....

I could hear heavy breathing on the other side of the door and then Keon's voice saying, "I'll leave you two alone -- have fun, my friend" and I could hear footsteps as he left the bedroom. Suddenly, the lights went out and I breathed a sigh of relief.

The door opened and a whoosh of air swept over my face - it felt good -- the closet had gotten quite stuffy. I couldn't see anything but felt his presence close in front of me. I made a quick decision to get this over with as soon as possible and boldly placed the palm of my hand on his friends upper thigh. I ever-so-slowly found the crotch of his slacks and DARN IT -- his dick was soft -- I was going to have to work harder than I wanted at something I didn't want to do in the first place.

I found the belt to his slacks and fumbled with it in the dark. My hands were shaking so badly it took longer than it should have to unfasten the belt and open his pants. I hooked my fingers in the waistband and pulled down not only his slacks, but his boxer shorts, too. I felt his soft prick begin to stir against my face.

I told myself: 'Just do it, John, just do it' and pressed my lips to the soft penis and began kissing the guys long, dangling piece of meat.

It responded immediately and I became bolder and began using my tongue. I remembered what Keon had said and cupped the guys balls in one hand, and grasped the base of the shaft with my fingers. The guys dick stiffened and I wasted no time wetting my lips and sliding them over the bulbous knob of his manly penis.

The darn thing is pretty big, I thought, a lot longer and thicker than mine! Am I the only guy in the world who suffers from 'penis envy'? Hahahaha....

I thought of what Keon made me do for him and began bobbing my head back-and-forth on the manly cock with my tongue lapping at the slightly salty flesh. It wasn't totally awful.

My own hard-on, trapped inside the tight panties began to throb. It was all I could do to not reach down and stroke it thru the sensuous material of the pink, nylon panties. I told myself, I'll jerk-off into the panties when this guy is gone.

Keon's friend had better self-control than Keon himself. I got Keon to climax in 5-6 minutes but this guy showed no signs of cumming any time soon.

After what seemed like an eternity, my jaw began aching, but he suddenly grabbed my ears and held my head still as he urgently pumped his throbbing boner faster-and-harder in-and-out of my greedily sucking mouth.

He used me like a two-dollar whore and it was soooo dirty and degrading my balls suddenly erupted spurting stream-after-stream of hot and thick cum into my panties.

OH-MY-HELL -- it was the single greatest orgasm of my life and just as suddenly, his manly cock exploded like a volcano filling my mouth with jizz forcing me to swallow-and-swallow-and-swallow-and-swallow....

I was licking the remaining cum off his flaccid penis when my eyes fluttered open and saw the interior light in the closet had been flipped on. The sudden shift from darkness to light hurt my eyes.

From above I heard, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING????"

Why is this guy mad at me? I wondered. I just sucked his dick -- why is he yelling at me?

There was so much anger in his voice I looked up at Keon's friend to see what his problem was and huh? WHAT? OH-MY-GOD-NO - I found myself staring into the eyes of my roommate and lifelong best friend, Mike!

My brain screamed, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

Mike stumbled backwards pulling his glistening, flaccid penis from my mouth. He fixed his boxers and slacks in place, opened the closet door and almost fell down trying to get away from me. I saw Keon standing in the middle of the bedroom, arms folded, smiling at the spectacle he himself had engineered.

I looked up to plead with Mike and I'd never seen such anger in someone's eyes before.

He shouted, "I just KNEW you were a FAGGOT!!!"

I wanted to tell him it's not what it looks like -- that Keon tricked me -- that I'm NOT a homo!

I stammered, "Mike, please...." but he cut me off.

"YOU'RE PATHETIC!" he shouted.

"M-Mike, it's not what it looks like!" I stammered.

"IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE???" he screamed. The anger in his eyes scared the hell out of me. "You're on your knees wearing bra and panties and a see-thru nightie and you say it's not what it looks like?"

"Mike, I-I'm s-sorry -- Keon fooled me, I swear!"

"Fooled you into dressing like a girl and sucking cock?"

"M-Mike, please----"

"My God, you're worse than a faggot -- you're a goddamn sissy-boy faggot!"

"M-Mike, p-please, nooooo...."

"LOOK-AT-YOU -- YOU SHOT A LOAD IN YOUR PANTIES WITH MY DICK IN YOUR MOUTH -- THAT'S DISGUSTING!!"

Teardrops began rolling down my cheeks.

"YOU EVEN CRY LIKE A GIRL!!!"

"...please don't talk to me like that...."

My best friend's face suddenly softened. There was a glimmer of hope we could have a rational conversation, but when his eyes began shooting daggers at me, I knew all hope for a calm and peaceful discussion were gone forever.

"You got three-days to move all your crap out of my apartment!" he snarled at me. "I'm going to stay with Margaret and when I get back your pansy-ass better be out of there!"

"Mike, please...."

"You have three days you panty-wearing, sissy-fagboy -- THREE-DAYS!!"

Those were the last words my lifelong best friend ever said to me.

* * * * *

I would have given away all my earthly possessions to turn back time, but unfortunately, it is not possible to un-suck a dick.

When Mike stormed out of the bedroom I turned to Keon with tears in my eyes, and asked him, "Why would you do such an awful thing?"

His cold, hard glare sent shivers up my spine.

He sneered, "Paybacks are a bitch, and now - so are you!"

I shouted every expletive I knew at Keon while running around his bedroom searching for my clothes. If I didn't get out of there soon I was going to lose control - maybe even beat the crap out of him.

"You can look all you want, but you'll never find your clothes until I say we're done for the night," he said to me.

"What the hell are you talking about? I'M GOING HOME!" I shouted at him.

He glared at me and ominously said, "You'll go home when I'm finished with you!"

Finished with me? He's already ruined my life - what more could he possibly want from me?

I became apoplectic. "FINISHED WITH WHAT?"

He smirked at me while casually unbuttoning his shirt. He pointed to the unmade, king-size bed and said, "When I'm finished with you over there...."

* * * * *

I read the text from Keon a third time:

"Hiya cutie, I apologize for getting you involved in my feud with Mike, but it was worth it to me watching him flip-out and go bat-shit crazy. You don't need him for a friend especially after all those cruel and awful things he said to you. I know you're looking for a place to live -- why not come and stay with me? I'd LOVE to have you naked in my bed every night! Don't worry your pretty little head over anything - I'll take good care of you and break you in slowly. Love & Kisses, Keon."

The saddest part is, for a very-very-very brief moment, I actually considered his offer.

* * * * *

"Sweetheart, I don't understand why all of a sudden you want to move to California?" said my mother. "I thought you were saving money to go to school in the fall?"

"I'm tired of our winters, mom, I can't take snow and twenty-below-zero anymore!" I said as convincingly as I could. "I hate being cold, mom, I want to live where it's warm all year round...I can go to school anywhere, mom!"

"Well, honey, if that's the case why don't you go to Florida instead? I spoke with your Uncle Ernie today and he says he has plenty of room for you at his place. Wouldn't it be easier to go somewhere where you know someone and you have a place to stay?"

Sometimes I hate it she's so logical. Yes, going to Florida makes perfect sense, but I want to go some place new -- someplace where I don't know anyone and no one knows me -- some place I can make a fresh start...I couldn't tell my mother that because she'd ask me the one question I can't answer -- WHY?

* * * * *

Yeah-yeah-yeah...I caved-in and changed my mind. I am my mother's son after all -- I'm just as logical as she, and when I think about being by myself in a big, strange city it kinda scares me. It does makes a certain amount of sense to move in with my uncle.

Anyway, the night before I was to leave, I had the urge to go out.

"It's ten o'clock, dear, and you're leaving at six-in-the-morning," she said, "is it wise to go to a bar right now?"

"I want to say 'good-bye' to some friends, mom, I won't be out too late," I said to her.

"Okay, dear, but don't drink too much and drive!" she said.

"I won't, mom - see you in the morning!" I cheerfully said to her.

I had no intention of going to the bar. I didn't have any friends left to say 'Bye' to anyway.

My ex-best friend, Mike, made sure of that for me. The asshole blabbed to all our friends what he caught me doing that night although he conveniently left out the fact he'd gotten a blowjob, too. What a prick!

I cursed my weakness the whole drive to Loring Park. I was overcome with the usual guilt and shame I feel when I decide to go 'cruising' for men. The first couple times going to the park I thought of it as 'experimenting.' You know, I was simply a young guy 'experimenting' with my sexuality. It was only recently I could admit to myself what I really was doing was searching for homo sex, oh well, sometimes progress comes in baby steps....

Anyway, I won't bore you with all the details. To paraphrase: I parked the car and went down the hill into the park -- I walked the path around the pond towards the restrooms -- a man around thirty approached me and softly said, "I'd sure like some company, you interested?" He looked to be harmless so I nodded my head - "Follow me," he said and led me into the darkness -- he stopped next to a huge oak tree and asked, "Do you suck?" - I whispered, "Yes" and dropped to my knees -- he opened his pants and took out a limp dick -- it took me a good four-five minutes of kissing and licking and fondling to get the damn thing stiff -- my balls ached so much I thought I was going to blow a load in my briefs -- when the man finally got close to cumming, he grabbed me by the ears, held my head still, and furiously fucked my face -- I instinctively knew this guy was not going to let go of my head, he was hell-bent on shooting his load in my mouth -- no problem, I was ready to swallow when his dick began spurting -- three-four-FIVE ejaculations later he pulled his limp dick from between my lips.

I heard him zip up then he backed away and all of a sudden I was alone. Not even a "Good job, kid" or a simple "Thank you." I was overcome with the usual guilt and shame as I quietly slithered between the trees to find my way out of the park.

I looked up at the sky and thru a million shining stars saw my mother's angelic face and I whispered out loud, "I'm sorry, mom -- I love you, mom"....

* * * * *

The next morning I was ready to go an hour earlier than I'd originally planned. I didn't want my mother to get all weepy over me leaving. That didn't work -- she was already up and fixing me breakfast.

She kissed me on the cheek and cheerfully said, "Good morning, sweetheart, did you have a nice time with Mike? I'll bet all your friends were there to say good bye, too, am I right?"

"Oh yeah, mom, everyone was there, it was fun," I lied to her.

She added: "I'll bet they all told you how much they're going to miss you, didn't they dear?"

"Yes, they sure did, mom," I said despite the emptiness I felt in my heart.

* * * * *

I drove until dark then found a motel south of Indianapolis on I-65. The pretty girl behind the front desk took my drivers license and credit card.

"Wow, you really are twenty-one," she said. "When you walked in here I thought you were sixteen!"

"Yeah, I get that a lot," I replied.

She perked up, "No, that's a good thing! You're lucky to look so young!"

"Yup, I'm a real lucky guy," I sighed sarcastically.

* * * * *

I tell myself I drink because I like to get high, but I read once that some closeted homo's get drunk to 'sublimate their sexuality' which I think is the same as denying and repressing their true feelings.

Yes, I like to lose myself in alcohol-fueled stupors -- it's the only way I can numb my over-active imagination. I figure if I'm drunk I won't have those goddamn homo fantasies.

So I loaded up with junk food at the convenience store next to the motel, locked myself in the room for the night, and began guzzling Jack Daniels and stuffing my face with crap. I even turned the volume up on the tv to dull my mind while I sat on the bed drinking and waiting to pass out.

Well darn, wouldn't you know it -- I changed channels and there was the series 'Yellowstone' and when Kevin Costner came onscreen I couldn't tear my eyes away from his beautiful butt and the manly bulge in his blue jeans.

Yeah, I admit it, I seem to have a thing for older guys. I don't know why, other than I don't have any control over who I'm attracted to...

Anyway, one thing led to another and before I knew it I'd set up my laptop and went to my favorite porn site peniscocksandpricks and began staring at all those beautiful, hard dicks.

A few minutes passed and my boner was uncomfortably trapped inside my briefs and tight-fitting jeans . I muttered "Damn" and went to my bag and reached inside to retrieve my gray 'comfy pants' -- my sweat pants.

They weren't where I had packed them but my hand suddenly felt something soft and smooth and very familiar.

"Oh no," I muttered out loud when I suspected what I was feeling, and pulled from the bag five pairs of neatly folded women's nylon panties.

I was in shock. "Oh-my-God!" I softly exclaimed.

Since I hadn't put them in the bag there was only one person who could have -- my mother! "Nooooooooooo...."

A note was clipped to a pair of soft and sheer pink panties: "Sweetheart, if you would rather be a girl I support you one-hundred percent! All I want for you is to be happy! Love, Mom."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

Well, that certainly killed the mood....

* * * * *

I drove eight-hours the next day but I'll be damned if I remember any of it. I started out south on I-65 then took a left in Tennessee then a right to go to Georgia. When I got tired I pulled off the freeway to spend the night in Dalton, Georgia - I think that was the name of the town....

The kindly, old desk clerk at the motel took one look at my face and said, "I don't rent to anyone under twenty-one, kid!"

I was ready with my drivers license and gave it to him.

"Is this a fake I.D. kid?" he asked me.

"Nope, it's real," I said.

I found room 142 on the back side of the motel. Sitting outside the room next to mine was an old guy and a kid about my age who I figured to be father and son. I didn't look at their faces as much as the bottle of Jack Daniels sitting on the ground between them.

I nodded my head and said, "Hi" as I set my suitcase next to the door and fished in my pocket for the key.

"You here with your folks, son?" the older guy asked me.

"No sir, I'm by myself," I said, and for no particular reason added, "I'm older than I look...."

The old guy ominously asked me, "You want some of this, boy?"

An icy shiver raced up my spine. Oh my hell - is he challenging me to a fight?

"...go get one of them plastic cups from your room -- you look like you could use a good jolt of whiskey about now," he said,.

Ohhhh, whew - he was talking about sharing the JD with me. I told myself, You're getting awfully paranoid in your old age, John!

I smiled at him and said, "Uhhh, yeah sure, mister, I'd like that, just lemme put my stuff in my room."

"Okay, boy, hurry back!" he said.

That's kinda weird, why would a grown man say 'hurry back' to a kid half his age? Maybe it's a Southern thing? I heard everyone is friendly down here....

I went inside, threw my bag on the bed and took a leak before joining them outside with my plastic cup and a motel chair. The old guy filled the cup to the brim -- I took an instant liking to him.

"Name's Rango," he said, "this here's my lil boy, Timmy."

I stuck my hand out to shake his, but he made a ball of his hand so we bumped fists.

"No offense, boy, can't be too careful what with the Covid and all," he said.

"No, I know...." I said then drained my drink.

Rango chuckled as he refilled my glass. "When I see a man guzzle whiskey like that I figure he's either an alcoholic or drowning his sorrows or trying to obliterate his memory...which one are you, boy?"

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,241 Followers
12