Uncle Ernie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,249 Followers

Smart man, I thought. "A combination of all three, I guess..."

The bad thing when I drink brown stuff is I tend to lose my inhibitions and say things I wouldn't normally say out loud.

When the late afternoon sun began to blind me I turned the chair so I wouldn't be facing it. Instead, I was sitting across from their open door and found myself looking into their room.

I saw their disheveled bed with the blanket on the floor and blurted out, "You guys just checked-in, didn't you? Don't they have room attendants here to make the bed?"

Rango laughed and said, "We got here a couple hours ago. The long drive got me all revved-up so I put lil Timmy thru his paces, hahahaha...."

Huh? What? Ohhhhhhhhh -- wait a minute - father and son?

"It's our anniversary!" the boy excitedly squealed, "I've been with daddy a whole year!"

Ohhhhh-okay, now I get it....

The temperature dropped fifteen degrees when the sun went down, and the old man announced, "We're going inside and order a pizza -- you're more than welcome to join us, son!"

Pizza sounded good. "Okay, thanks...lemme get some money first...."

"Don't be silly, it's my treat...we're getting a large and won't be able to eat it all anyway...."

* * * * *

I was washing down my last bite of food when Rango suddenly asked, "So Johnny-boy, how long have you known you're gay?"

I almost choked on a pepperoni. "W-W-What do you mean?" I nervously asked him.

He winked at me and softly said, "It don't take a rocket scientist to know when a boy is light-in-the-loafers...."

I blushed so hard tears welled in my eyes. I didn't think I said or did anything that would make him say that to me. I wanted to run to the mirror and see if 'FAGGOT' was stenciled on my forehead.

"Don't be embarrassed, boy, it takes one to know one, am I right? Hahahahaha...."

I was speechless -- frozen in place on the end of the bed.

"So are you a 'top' or a 'bottom-boy'?" he asked me point-blank.

I could actually feel my face burning hotter.

He stared into my eyes and softly said, "You know son, we're like two ships passing in the night -- a brief encounter then going our separate ways...we'll never see each other again - what happens in this room tonight will be forgotten by tomorrow morning!"

When his boy sat beside me on the bed and put his arm around my shoulder, the old man winked at me and said,"Johnny, I'd really love to watch you and Lil Timmy here get naked and have a good time on the bed, okay?"

Now I was convinced I had 'FAGGOT' written on my forehead....

* * * * *

The next morning Lil Timmy and I engaged in a spirited bout of sixty-nine with the old man's beady eyes staring at us while he feverishly jerked-off his harder-than-a-rock manly cock. Timmy is a wonderful little cocksucker...almost as good as me.

After the old man bought us breakfast, he an Lil Timmy headed north on I-75 while I drove south. I have to admit, I was still in a dizzy haze from my first threesome.

For two-hours all I could think of was the graphic memory of Lil Timmy bending over with his legs spread wide while the old man vigorously rammed his beautiful, seven-incher in-and-out of Timmy's boycunt from behind. I remembered being fascinated watching Timmy's scrotum swaying back-and-forth in rhythm to the pounding the old man was giving him..

When the old man got close to shooting his load, he called out to me, "HOLD MY BALLS, KID" and I did what I was told while he frantically fucked his young boyfriend . I gotta admit, I couldn't imagine taking a prick that size inside me - I'm sure it would split me in two, but Lil Timmy couldn't get enough of it -- he squealed in delight as he slid his pussy back-and-forth on the manly cock.

I sprung a boner holding the old man's swollen balls. His body suddenly began jerking and shaking and I felt his balls rise. His climax was so violent his ball sac escaped my gentle grip a couple times.

* * * * *

I was about three-hours from Tampa when I pulled into a truck stop to gas-up the car and have some lunch. I couldn't stop thinking about the old man's hard-on the whole time I ate the sandwich. I developed a serious wood problem between my legs that needed attention ASAP.

I had a plan. When I hurried to the car I looked all around, saw no one, and climbed into the back seat. I reached into my suitcase, searched for the nylon panties, found one and pulled it out. Ohhh-good, the pink ones, I thought.

I pushed my jeans and briefs to my knees and wrapped the panties around my boner and began to slowly masturbate. I closed my eyes, sat back and enjoyed the delicious sensations the nylon material was giving my throbbing dick.

"Looks like you need a helping hand in there, kid!" a voice suddenly said thru my window.

OH-MY-GOD -- I was so startled I thought I'd have a heart attack!

"Open the door, kid, I could use a helping hand too!" he said.

My heart pounded. I recognized the trucker from the restaurant. What do I do now?

"OPEN THE DOOR, PANTY BOY, I AIN'T GOT ALL DAY!!"

It was purely a reflex action. A strong man ordered me to do something so I did it.

"Shove over, panty-boy!" he said climbing into the backseat with me.

When he closed the door he smiled at me. I guessed him to be in his forties even though his hard, sun-tanned face made him look older.

"I wanna see you wearing those panties, boy," he said, "take off your jeans and undies and put those on!"

His forcefulness took my breath away. "Yes, sir," I answered.

I had to remove my shoes and socks before the jeans and briefs.

"Hell, kid, you might as well take off your shirt, too!" he ordered.

And before I knew what happened, I found myself sitting beside the grizzled trucker naked except for the pink panties, my boner straining against the smooth nylon material.

The trucker unfastened his jeans and pushed them and his boxers to his knees.

Oh yeah, that's a nice one, I thought staring at his manly hard-on.

"If you like it so much boy, why doncha take it in your mouth instead of your hands?"

I thought, 'I am soooo weak' as I lowered my head and obeyed his command.

I had barely swallowed all his spunk when he pushed me away and fastened his clothes. He abruptly took hold of my pulsating hard-on thru the panties and stroked it five-six times before I exploded inside the panties.

Oh-my-gawwwd it was fan-tastic!!

"Ever think about going over the road in a big rig and seeing the country, kid?" he asked me. "I could sure use a pretty little ride-boy like you by my side!"

I had stars dancing before my eyes from my orgasm and couldn't speak.

"OH SHIT!" he suddenly exclaimed. "The highway patrol is cruising the parking lot -- pull up your pants kid!"

I dressed as fast as I could. We watched the cop leave the parking lot then the trucker opened the back door and said, "Take my business card, kid, if you change your mind and you wanna be my ride-boy gimme a call, okay boy?"

"Okay," I said, still trying to catch my breath from all the excitement.

He abruptly leaned down and picked up something off the floor. He held up my red, string bikini briefs winked at me and said, "I'm gonna add these to my collection -- I like to keep a momento from all my conquests - I must have two hundred pairs of boys undies by now!"

He was gone but I lingered in the back seat pondering his curious claim. Why on earth would anyone want to keep hundred's of pairs of boy's underpants? Ewwwwww, gross!

* * * * *

I thought about changing into a clean pair of briefs but I really liked the feel of the nylon on my butt while I was driving. I lowered my jeans and panties and cleaned-out the larger pools of semen and sperm from the panties until the material was just damp then pulled them back up in place.

Ohhhh yesssss, simply delightful....my God, I really am a little faggot, aren't I? Heh-heh-heh....

I texted Uncle Ernie I should be at his house in three hours and by the time I climbed out of the back seat and into the front he replied: "At work -- come to Swingin' Dick's Saloon at 4531 Kennedy Boulevard." I simply texted back "Okay."

Mom said Uncle Ernie is a successful entrepreneur and owns two huge nightclubs that were doing very well.

I was smiling as I made a left turn to the freeway on-ramp. I really liked the name of his bar: "Swingin' Dick's Saloon" I said out loud as I merged into traffic and sped towards Tampa.

Chapter Two cumming soon...

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,249 Followers
12