All Comments on 'Uncle Hunk and Steviella'

by drzsd

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very nice ... Very Hot

Write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wow!

omg...you gotta write more like this one...it was hot!...and yes...i did get off...lol...thank you thank you thank you.

ChevMan69ChevMan69almost 15 years ago
awesome Story

Now you wrote an interesting story; so real to read. I must say this could have a chapter 2. It is a hot and sexy read. Thank you.

Chuck_AndersonChuck_Andersonabout 14 years ago
WOW!!!!!!

Super Good. Fan-Fuckin-Tastic. Yeah, and good to.

Chuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The best ever -

I have read so many great incest stories, but never felt like leaving a comment. However, this one surpassed them all and I had to compliment the author - a job very well done! Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow.

This is undoubtedbly one of the best stories I have ever read. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow

This is by far the BEST story i've read. congrats, i loved it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Damn, do they give emmys for Literotica writing ? If so, this story by far has it all. Thank you for that piece of entertainment.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Liked It

I liked that the uncle resisted at first. Then upon hearing his nieces story of love for him and of course those two simple words. You have written a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hell.......Yes

Had to come back for a second reading man this is definately the best story ive read on this site, and ive read a few haha :P very very VERY good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

I have never commented on any story but tho one deserves a big thumbs up. Great story keep up the good work. I just wish it was longer.

88Ozguy88Ozguyalmost 4 years ago
Smooth build up ...BANG of an ending

I really enjoyed learning more and more about the two main personalities and waiting longingly for the indecision to gradually be transformed by the passion both revealed to each other. Please write more ... and more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous