Uncle James Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARiter
ARiter
44 Followers

I'm not sure if I stretched them out sucking on them so hard or if the damn things are actually 3 or 4 inches long ... but fuck, they are so hot looking that for the first time in my life, I wish I were a woman and had the sex meat hanging between my legs that my big sister has.

Cheryl watches me as I look at her female parts, puts a finger under my chin, brings my eyes up to hers and smiles at me. "To my bed, James." my sister has finally recovered her breath.

This time, I'm pulling Cheryl by the hand. I jump onto her giant bed and flop myself over, motioning for her to crawl on top of me. She smiles with a slight frown and I get the idea that she's not used to such a bossy man in her bedroom; this could be interesting.

She puts her hands on the bed and starting with one knee on the edge, she slowly crawls to me and then up me, dipping to touch me with her soft titties all the way up my body, never taking her eyes off of my face. She lays herself flat on my body, licks her lips and her now wet mouth finds mine ... and she is hungry for fucking.

She pulls up on her hands and knees, doggy style, reaches down between us, pulls my half stiff cock up onto my belly, parts her pussy lips and pushes her open pussy onto my cock, wanting to ride and slide along the length of it.

"Ooof, never mind," she rushes and pulls her body off me, "too much, too soon. You really did a number on her there, little brother."

"Here, let me." I say as I gently push her over and lay her onto her back in the cushy bed.

"Mmmm, so nice James,' she says softly, "you have such a nice touch ... strong but so gentle."

I couch myself next to my sister, enjoying the smoothness of her skin, the scent she exudes and the warmth of her body. I have my head resting on my bent elbow so that I can view her as I begin to touch and fondle her body. Long, slow strokes with my fingertips, then turning and using the hardness of my nails on her neck and shoulders, down over her nipples and barely touching the almost invisible, light, soft fuzz just below her belly button.

She has goosebumps and shivers at my touch. Her noises of pleasure and 'don't stop' are soft and soothing to me. I rake my finger nails from her knees to her hipbone and her body bucks from the touch as her shoulders bunch and her back arches, pushing her titties into the air. My mouth finds the one closest to me too convenient to pass up and I take it in my mouth.

I suck on her nipple and run my tongue over and over the little bumps on her areola, savoring the taste that woman have about them. My hand traces the "V" in her crotch, enticing and coaxing her hips to move in a rhythm of arousal but I don't touch any delicate flesh down there yet. I am waiting for her ...

Her noises increase and she is humping my hand, wanting me to touch the wetness there but I just let my hand ride with her movements until she finally grabs it and crushes it into her wanting flesh. I sit up at her side as she parts her legs as wide as she can and I dig my fingers into her hole and bring as much wet as I can gather from inside of her and start to rub the flat of my hand up and down her slit; the whole length, from her asshole to the top of her labia and back down over her huge clit. She pulls her legs back, wanting more. I lean over and let loose a mouth full of saliva to wet her some more and she moans as she feels the hot spit cover her pussy and my hand goes right back to rubbing her.

I rub harder and faster as she moves to a rhythm matching my hand.

"Oil, lotion," she moans at me, 'get some lube ... now ... the drawer, get it from the drawer."

I release her and feel her body sink into the bed as I roll over and reach for the first drawer on her bedside table. Good girl, I think and laugh to myself as I find it in the top drawer, right within easy reach.

I too eagerly squeeze out a copious amount of very slick goo and as I try to close the flip top shut with my chin, I catch the phrase 'anal lube' on the container. Oh, my fucking word ... yes!

I move my lubed hand down onto her pussy with a loud slap and return to rubbing the flesh between her legs. With the new slickness, I have to ... and get to rub that much harder and faster. As I do, her thick clit is once again standing at attention ... for attention but I don't concentrate on any one spot between my sister's legs; I just rub it all.

Cheryl pulls her legs up to the sides of her tits and holds them there by crossing her arms behind her knees so that her long, meaty slit is wide open and exposed for me to play with. As I rub more furiously, her voice starts to climb along with the tenseness of her body and by the time she climaxes, her body and mind are both in a tight knot and the release of that tension is something to behold.

I am on my knees, my arm about to cramp from the harshness of how I am rubbing my sister's cunt. As I watch her face, I see something building and I instinctively moved myself back about a foot because I didn't know what she will do when she finally does explode ... and explode she does.

Her body arches as her legs shoot straight out, trapping my hand and arm and pulling me forward into her body. Her hands lash out to get me away from her. She grabs my arm and pulls it from between her legs but she has such a squeeze on it from her closed legs that it did not give and as she slips and rakes her nails from my wrist all the way up my forearm, I immediately see red blooms on my skin from the long scratches.

"Oh fuck!" she whimpers as she finally releases me, rolls over onto her side and buries her face in the comforter as her body moves like a wave, over and over ... slowing with each cycle, her voice rising and falling, matching her movements as she is releasing her orgasm.

She had turned away from me so I layed down behind her and spooned with her, touching her hair and her shoulders, kissing her neck and nibbling on her ears. She was dead to the world at the moment but I still enjoyed touching her so much, even without any reaction, that I kept on for a good fifteen minutes of pure selfishness.

She finally scooched and rolled over onto her back, threw her arm over her forehead and looked over at me watching her; probably smiling with a shit eating grin on my face.

"Okay, no more of those," she said seriously, "or big sis is going to have a migraine."

I smile at her, reach over and grabbing her shoulder, encourage her to roll over and lay on her stomach. She complies nicely, sated and quiet from her pleasure. I get up on my knees, grab two pillows and start to shove them under her hips as she raises up, trying to help me with my obvious intention of having her ass as far into the air as I can get it.

I reach for the tube of possibilities and squirt another good bit of the slickness into my hands making sure I get plenty of it up all over my fingers this time. I get right between my sister's legs and push them wider apart with my thighs, put my non-lubed hand on her ass, part her ass cheeks and I plop the anal lube right where anal lube is intended to be plopped and nowhere else.

I see my sister's head come up off the bed as my intentions become clear to her but she simply gathers her hair into some semblance of order to the side of her head and puts her face back down into the mattress.

I always start with my little finger ... just to gauge.

She is tight.

I pull out and rub the flats of three fingers on my sister's little brown asshole and watch it pucker in anticipation as she raises her ass a little more for me.

My little finger again.

Slips in easier, deeper, her muscles accepting and relaxing.

My first finger. A bit of tightening, so I back out.

As I go back in, I get the relaxation and some opening; a little spasm of acceptance.

I poke an inch and a half of my first finger in and pull it all the way back out of my sister's ass several times and she starts to gape; just that little dime sized hole but she is starting to open.

I put both hands on her ass cheeks and with my thumbs, I part her relaxing asshole and my mouth finds its way to suck on the brown wrinkly flesh there and after a few minutes, when she relaxes from that first touch of my mouth she spasms open again for me to tongue fuck her little hole.

I work my sister's ass over with my mouth and then with one, two and three fingers until I have her hole standing open on its own and there is now a dark hole the size of a quarter, ready for me to stick my cock in to. When I bury my finger in to test her, I can feel her anal cavity has spasmed open and is ready for me to fuck.

I slather some more lube on my overly excited, stiff cock, move up to my sister's ass and put the thick head into her hole with no resistance. As I push into her, her voice starts to rise with a small, stifled scream as she stuffs her gathered hair into her mouth. Her muffled scream increases in intensity as the inches disappear into her asshole.

That's the nice thing about fucking a woman in the ass when you have a long cock; nothing to bump into up there. Just soft, pliable flesh and an indescribable warmth.

I ride my sister's ass to my pleasure, measured and gentle at first but then, as is more to my nature, I fuck her ass very hard. I am not nice to that tender little hole and I get her so gaped and willing that by the time I am ready to come in her, the lips of her asshole are barely touching my cock and the air rushing out of her hole with each of my thrusts into her almost drowns out her whines of pleasurable pain.

I squirt one giant gush, then another and another until four big pulses of cum are mixed with the sounds of her ass and the squishy farting sounds subside to just a wet slippery noise as her ass tightens with her own orgasm. The pleasure of that snugness gripping my cock makes me want to just soak inside of her asshole until I simply fall out from becoming flaccid again.

She wiggles and I know she wants me out of her ass but I am not ready, so as she struggles a bit, I lean in and I bite her shoulder very hard, leaving definite teeth marks and she howls and tries to lift her body up. I shove her back into the bed and bite her again, this time on the top of her collar bone and then lay all my weight on her. She whimpers this time but now she cannot easily move and she simply resigns herself to me.

"Not until I'm done." I whisper in her ear.

I finally roll off my sister and she is very quiet. I sit next to her and I stroke her hair and her skin but we don't speak.

"Shower?" I finally say.

She doesn't say anything.

She sits up and pushes her hair back, gathers it at the back of her neck and kind of flaps it, trying to get it to behave. It doesn't.

"You okay?" I am a bit concerned now, thinking I may have crossed a line for her.

"Huh?" She says, turning to me. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"I wasn't sure that I wanted you to do it but I've always wondered what being fucked in the ass would feel like. I gotta say James ... I think I love it."

I know my mouth was open with the 'stupid man' look.

"Um," I started, "but the lube ... "

"Oh yeah," she says, very languid now, "that's nice stuff. It was from my friend's sex toy party."

"Really." I say, incredulous.

"What?" now she's curious.

"Did you ever read the label?" I ask.

"No," my sister says plainly, "why?"

ARiter
ARiter
44 Followers
12