Uncle Jason Lives with Us - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And finally there was Jason. I guess because I had suspicions prior, I wasn't really all that shocked or angry at him, but again I can't imagine how he would think that relationship would be all right.

JOHN

About a year after my conversation with June things got very interesting on a number of different levels. While I wanted to ignore Jason, he was constantly asking me questions and treating me like I was his confidant. I eventually switched tactics with him and decided that since he wasn't going away I would use him to my advantage. I had him helping me do home improvement projects all over the house.

I also assigned him large backbreaking projects such as re-landscaping the entire yard, front and back. He was only too happy to do it. He never refused me despite his busy life. I mean considering what he was doing with my wife, it was the least he could do.

No one knew it but I wanted to make sure the house was in tip top shape to get the maximum price when it was time to sell it. He was young and strong so why not? Gina frequently gushed about how famously we were getting along.

"Jason really looks up to you, you know?"

"No I didn't know. I suppose any kid screwing another man's wife would look up to him, wouldn't he?" My voice was dripping with sarcasm that was completely lost on Gina.

"It's true John, when we are together all he really talks about is how much he admires you."

"Gina, do you see anything odd, or perhaps even insane, about a kid lying in bed with you having just fucked your brains out heaping adulation on his lover's husband. I'm just asking?"

"Of course not John why would I? Quit being difficult." And off she went.

Alice in Wonderland had nothing on my wife.

Of course my other motive for abusing Jason was sophomoric but it did give me some pleasure, I was trying to see if I could exhaust him to such a degree that he couldn't perform for Gina. I was never sure if I was ever successful in that goal, but the good news was the house was in like new condition.

I might have achieved that ambition a few times though. Every now and then Gina would return to bed earlier than normal and start banging things around trying to wake me up from my feigned sleep. That always brought a smile to my face and gave me a warm sense of satisfaction.

It couldn't have been easy for Jason either. He was working and going to school fulltime. He finished his associate degree in automotive engineering and went on to get a bachelor's degree in business and became the general manager at the Twin Lakes Truck Stop.

One Saturday he and I were putting a new backyard patio cover up to replace the old one that was practically falling down. Jason had seemed somewhat distracted throughout the project. Given the bizarre life I was stuck in I didn't think it possible any longer but he shocked the hell out of me when he revealed the reason for his distraction.

JASON

John and I had just set the rafters to the ledger board and were getting ready to secure them to the header beam. There really wasn't a solid way or a good time to say this to him, so I just blurted it out. "John I'm going to be leaving soon."

"No you're not." He responded quietly but forcefully. It looked like for a brief moment he considered throwing his hammer at me. "I've got too much invested in this to have it go to pieces on me now." I'm not sure exactly what he meant but I knew he was furious.

"It's not really the sex with my wife that does it for you, is it? For some reason you just get a perverse pleasure out of fucking my life up, don't you? You're staying!"

Although stunned by the emotion of his outburst I was more adamant now, it was too important to me. "John I am leaving and I'm going to do it next week. I've met someone and we are engaged."

"What? You're cheating on my wife! That's just fucking rich. God damn it Jason you fucked up my life coming into it and now you're going to fuck it up by leaving?" He was spraying spittle from his mouth as he screeched. I never heard him react like that. It caused Gina to respond from the kitchen.

"What's all the commotion about out there?"

John, thinking quickly answered. "It's nothing dear I just hit my thumb with my hammer."

I felt terrible, but I was determined. "I'm sorry to do this to you but I've already told Pam, Pam Manzanar is her name by the way, all about this ah, our situation. I mean I couldn't lie to her about it."

"You did what? Christ Jason I'm going to kill you with this hammer." He was waving it around even more wildly. I thought he might have a stroke. "Of all the dumb ass things..." He was so exasperated he couldn't continue right away. I was so shaken up I didn't know what else to do. Trust me I had seen john angry plenty of times. I felt like I was going to be sick. He was the closest thing to a father I've ever had and all I seem to do is hurt him.

JOHN

Jason started crying. He's almost 26 years old and he's crying for godsakes? Oh hell I should have just killed him and myself when this all started. How could this get any worse for me? I was about to find out.

"John listen please, I need your help. After I told Pam about us, she said that she loved me but she wouldn't marry me unless she got to talk with you about it..."

"What?" I was yelling again.

"She wants to be sure I'm telling the truth about it because she finds it too hard to believe I guess."

"There is... no... fucking... way... in hell I'm talking to your fiancée about this mess! You're shit out of....wait a minute did you say she finds it too hard to believe?" Jason's eyes were about to bug out of his head and the tears continued to roll down his cheeks but he nodded slowly. "You know what; I will talk to her. At least someone besides me seems to think this whole thing is crazy!"

"Really?"

"Yes but a couple of things. First, I talk to her before we say anything to Gina and I do mean us, because you are going to be right there with me when we tell her what you are doing." I could see that Jason was not at all comfortable with that but tough shit. "Set up my meeting with Pam for sometime next week. And do NOT say anything to Gina about this until I have time to think about how to handle it."

I was too far into this cluster fuck to let it fall apart now.

PAM MANZANAR

First of all I couldn't believe that John Bishop would actually agree to talk with me about it. I mean really? Frankly I didn't give a damn why Jason was doing what he was with that old saggy big titted bitch. I did love him. He was kind, thoughtful, and could hold an intelligent conversation in the circles I traveled in. That was no small feat, given the fact that I teach human sexuality courses at the local college. And yes he was a very caring and accomplished lover. In my experience most guys with big cocks were big dicks.

When Jason first confessed to me about what he had been doing with Gina the cow, I was furious, but as he spoke about it I calmed down and tried to really understand where he was coming from. He explained to me that Gina the whore had virtually taught him every thing he knows, and not just about sex. He was by far the best lover I ever had, and I've had more than a few. Doing research, right?

I knew Jason was the kind of man that you would want to have kids with. From the moment we met he would frequently and lovingly talk about his three 'nieces.' I knew what he had done for Mary. Everybody did.

I just needed to make sure it was over between them. But, I have to confess I was also curious. What kind of man would knowingly let his wife screw some someone else anyway? Never mind living down the hall from him.

"Hello Mr. Bishop." I held out my hand to greet him properly. He returned my handshake evenly but firmly.

He answered me in a formal manner as you would a new business client I suppose. "Ms. Manzanar, how are you? And please call me John."

"I'm well John." This was awkward. He actually didn't look anything like what I expected. I guess I thought he would be a wimpy short pudgy guy with pasty skin and a whiny high pitched voice. He wasn't, he was actually very fit and handsome for an older man with a full head of salt and pepper hair. He was obviously well educated. He impressed me as kind and thoughtful, which ironically was how Jason described him.

"Please call me Pam. This is a very interesting place you chose to have us meet and talk." I surveyed the nearly deserted park that surrounded us.

"As you can imagine, I prefer privacy when discussing this topic. I know you have questions for me, but do you mind if I ask a couple first?" I nodded that he should continue.

"Pam, why in the world would you want to talk with me about this?"

I smiled knowingly and responded with, "probably for the same reason you agreed to talk with me." We both laughed out loud.

"I think I'm going to like you Pam." His eyes were sparkling. "Ok, so beyond your curiosity to see what kind of man would have allowed this relationship between his wife and your fiancé....and my curiosity to see what kind of woman would want to marry Jason, what did you want from me?"

"Well John I think I'm going to like you too." No he wasn't anything like I imagined. "First I'd like to get the big one out of the way. If I marry him, do you think he would cheat on me?"

He deliberated thoughtfully for a couple of moments to compose his feelings. "I know this will sound strange coming from me, but truthfully no, I don't think he would cheat on you." That really surprised me and I could tell he noticed.

"It's for a couple of reasons. One, I never thought he would have the fortitude to break away from Gina. You must be very special to him. She, ahh, she can be very persuasive." He blushed a little. "Also I don't think he would have told you about Gina if he intended to keep going with it. But mostly because I believe he truly regrets what he did to me."

"I know he does. He says you are like a father figure to him. He has come to tears telling about how he ruined your life and how much he regrets it."

"You're the second woman to tell me I'm a father figure to him. But make no mistake, Jason didn't ruin my life, Gina did. This is on her and if I live to be a hundred I will never forgive her for what she has done."

"I know it isn't really my business, but the second reason I wanted to talk with you is...well I want to hear your story to see if it is the same as Jason says. I need to know if he is hiding anything from me."

"I see, I guess that does make sense." And he spent the next thirty minutes or so relaying almost the exact narrative that Jason had given me. Jason had been truthful.

"That's an amazing story John. I hardly know what to say about it? As you might know I teach human sexuality and behavior at the college." He nodded his head. "I don't think I've ever heard a tale like that. Not in real life anyway."

"Well answer me this then Pam, and please be truthful, what do you think of me and what I have allowed? I would really like to know."

"Honestly, the academic in me tells me not to pass judgment, but instead to really explore the thought processes and emotions that went into making your decision to allow it." I could see that he knew I was copping out.

"I'm not really avoiding your question John. I'm just really not sure. Part of me thinks you made a huge mistake. If you had just divorced her as soon as she told you what her plans were, then by now your life would be much more settled.

"You, I think are the one who has to take responsibility for the horrible situation you are still in all these years later. If you think about it from this perspective, Gina obviously bears the responsibility for starting it of course, but you kept it going far longer than it should have.

"However the part of me that knows what Jason did for your Mary, makes it difficult for me to pass judgment on you." I expected him to start getting angry with me but he did not.

He turned around leaned back against the wooden picnic table we were seated at and appeared to become lost in the cloud formations floating by. He sat like that for several minutes without uttering a word. I wasn't sure if he found it just too painful to face me or his demons.

I decided to change the subject, a little anyway. "John, can I ask a very personal question of you? The human sexuality professor in me wants to know if, well if in all this time did you ever, hmm, ever engage in three-way sexual activity with Jason and Gina?"

He still wasn't looking in my direction as he shook his head no. "No Pam I never did. I know Gina wanted it to happen as she mentioned it to me on several occasions. For your information, I haven't had sex with anyone other than my right hand in over five years."

"You can't be serious!" I watched him shudder trying to suppress his emotions as he shook his head. "John something isn't adding up here. You aren't telling me something. I don't believe it. I would have thought that if for no other reason than physical release you would have at least utilized the services of a prostitute. I know you told me that your sex drive couldn't match Gina's but really, five years. Do you have a sainthood complex?"

"No... I have a post-nup that is heavily weighed in my favor, if I can last another three years with this arrangement." He turned back to me and stared into my eyes. His expression had hardened considerably since we began our conversation and I found it a little unnerving.

"Well then John, this is all on you isn't it?" That caught him off guard. Maybe he expected me to be intimidated or shocked? "I know you see yourself as the victim but you aren't really. And until you come to grips with that, you will never be free from it. To put it more clinically, you may have been the victim in the beginning, but now you are the perpetrator.

"Earlier in our conversation you told me that you will never forgive Gina for what she has done. I think the bigger problem you will have is in being able to forgive yourself. I suspect it will be a long time if ever before you can do that."

After an uncomfortable silence he appeared to relax a little. Thank goodness because for a moment I thought he was going to reach in his pocket and pull out Captain Queeg's two metal balls and start rolling them in his palm.

"I suppose you are right Pam. I guess I'm just going to have to live with that aren't I. Do you have anything else for me?"

"No John, thank you for your time."

He got up from the table walked purposefully away without looking back.

JOHN

When I got home from my disturbing meeting with Pam I was pounced on immediately by Jason.

"Thank you so much John, Pam says she will marry me. I can't thank you enough!"

"Yeah well we still have to talk to Sybil about it."

"Sybil?"

"It was before your time so don't worry about it, but I still haven't figured out the approach we take with Gina. Let me think about it for a couple of days.

I didn't have a clue as to how to approach Gina. It shouldn't have been my problem, but I knew that in reality it was. One way or another Jason would be gone, and I would be left to deal with the aftermath of Hurricane Gina.

A couple of nights later without any real plan beyond hoping for the best, Jason and I sat her down after the girls were upstairs and gave her the 'we have to talk' line. Jason kept looking at me like I was supposed to tell her. I just quietly said, "No Jason, it's your rodeo."

To his credit he did manage to spit out that he was leaving and why. Gina still had the ability to surprise me. Surprise in this case was a bit of an understatement.

Gina just stood up and said, "I'm very happy for you Jason. I would like to meet your lady soon. We will miss you around here. I hope we are invited to your wedding. She must be very special." She kissed him demurely on the cheek and said she was going to bed.

Unwittingly, Jason and I were having a contest to see who's jaw could get closer to floor. We stared at each other in utter disbelief.

Just before leaving the den she turned back to us. "John honey, are you coming to bed soon?" Her voice was as sweet as syrup. At that point I knew I was a dead man.

When I walked into our bedroom, yes we were still sleeping in the same bed; she had a steely look of determination about her.

"John honey, do you think I'm stupid?"

"Gina, you are a lot of things, but stupid isn't one of them."

I know you set this whole thing up. I expect you to fix this problem, if you want to make it to the end of our agreement period. If you can't get Jason to dump that bitch you will have to come up with another solution." She was so calm it was scary.

"What you want me to find dates for you now? He loves her Gina what the hell am I supposed to do?"

"You're a smart man John you will think of something." And she rolled over, turned off her light, fluffed up her pillow, gave a deep sigh and went to sleep.

I hadn't moved from my standing position beside the bed.

Days came and went and I was no closer to a solution when I got inspiration from a very unlikely source. It was late afternoon in a particularly unproductive day at work. I needed a pick me up so I went to the company cafeteria to get a cup of eight hour old coffee. I sat alone at a table in the corner lost in thought. I wasn't really lost in any thought except trying to avoid going back to my office and have another problem crop up that I would have zero interest in solving.

I saw one of the new IT nerds come in looking for a snack from the machines. I couldn't remember his name, but he was fresh out of college and like most of the techs, he was shy. He wasn't a bad looking kid really, but his body didn't seem to fit together proportionally, so he looked odd. His body hadn't grown in to match the size of his huge hands or feet. His hands or his feet?

I heard some girls at another table start to giggle and sneak glances his way. He turned beet red and tried to run out of the lunch room, but he tripped over his oversized feet and fell into an empty table scattering the chairs everywhere. He jumped up and left. He appeared to be crying.

They didn't know I was there, or didn't care. In any case I heard one of them say that he had a huge dick, but another waved her hand dismissively and said, "Save your energy girls. Even if he does have a big dick..."

"He does, I've seen it," interrupted the first girl. She had my attention too. "I didn't actually see it in the flesh, but saw the outline through his pants once as he was working on my computer. Unless that was a salami in his pants?" There was more girlish laughter.

"Yes, anyway before I was rudely interrupted I was going to say, I'm sure he doesn't know how to use it. One morning just to be nice I walked up to him in the hallway and said 'good morning.' He flushed with embarrassment and started to stutter. The only thing I could understand was 'oh my' and his eyes rolled up into his head. I looked down and saw a wet spot forming on the crotch of his pants." All three ladies started laughing uproariously. "He came right in his pants and all I said was good morning?"

I started to formulate a plan in my head. I'm not sure how good a plan it was, but given my fucked up life what difference did it make? So I went searching for the geek. I found out his name, which was Lee Vining, and asked him to go to lunch with me on Saturday. I used some lame excuse like I did this for all new employees. What, he was going to say no to the boss?

When I got home that night Gina hit me up with her usual, "Well, what are you doing about our little problem?"

Our little problem? "Gina, meet me at 12:30 for lunch at the Carson Peak Inn on Saturday. I think I might have a solution to 'our problem'. Dress to, well to ensnare Jason's replacement. When you arrive I will already be there with someone.