Uncle Jay Ch. 01

Story Info
Uncle Jay brings out a whore - I mean, whole - new me...
1.5k words
4.15
12.2k
11

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 02/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jojopita
jojopita
33 Followers

"Let's see if there's anything good to watch. What do you like?" Uncle Jay asked as he grabbed the TV remote and fell into the couch.

I hesitated, feeling awkward then being annoyed at myself for feeling that way.

Uncle Jay looked up at me questioningly, then a smile broke out across his handsome face. "Come have a seat, relax, this is your home now."

I nodded my head and stepped forward, trying to decide where on his plentiful furniture to sit. He patted a cushion beside him, and I welcomed the suggestion. Sinking into the plush couch, I said, "I like sports, are there any games on?"

Uncle Jay grinned at me before flipping through various menus on the TV screen. He found a live game and I was grateful for this piece of normalcy.

"Do you want anything to eat? Or drink?" asked Uncle Jay.

"I might take some water, thank you," I mumbled.

When he returned from the kitchen, Uncle Jay handed me a glass of iced water, and sat his glass of amber-colored liquid on the table beside the couch.

He sat on the couch so close to me that our legs were touching. I thought about inching away, but if Uncle Jay wasn't bothered by the innocent touch, then maybe I should just calm down.

I tried to focus on the game. We made small talk; Uncle Jay and I were both rooting for the same team, and the score was pretty close. But even that excitement couldn't entirely distract me from the heat my leg was absorbing from Uncle Jay's thigh.

The game continued to be close in scores up until the end. I wasn't sure our team would pull ahead in the final moments, but fortunately, they did. Uncle Jay turned to me, right when I turned to face him; I intended to give him a high five but he leaned in and embraced me in a hug. I felt myself tense up for a second, before relaxing into his warmth. Just as I was wondering if the hug was lasting too long, he let go.

I couldn't help but be aware that he left his arm extended behind me, resting just atop my shoulders. His fingers idly drew circles on my shoulder. It felt so good, just to be touched so simply. I don't realize I've leaned into Uncle Jay until I feel his chest rumble with laughter. I feel my face heat and try to pull away, but his arms enclose me and keep me pressed up against him.

"Just relax, Lita," he murmurs. I don't. My heart races and I'm not sure what I'm doing, what he's doing, or what will come next.

"Relax," Uncle Jay says, with a bit more force in his tone.

This time...I do. I cave into his side, and let him rub circles on my back. I inhale a deep breath, and get a noseful of his clean, masculine scent.

I close my eyes for a moment, enjoying his warmth, his touch, the security of it all.

"Good girl, Lita, good girl," he coos into my ear.

I awake with a start. I'm so disoriented, trying to figure out my surroundings. It takes me a moment, but memories start to trickle back into my brain.

My parents dropped me off here at my "uncle" Jay's house, and I am now to live with him. My parents are moving overseas, pursuing their dream of living in the western European countryside. After many discussions and arguments, they agreed to not force me to go with them. I begged Uncle Jay, my father's lifelong best friend - and also my godfather, technically - and he agreed rather easily. After my parents and Uncle Jay went back and forth hashing out details and plans, everything fell into place.

I again look at my surroundings; I'm in a bed and beside me is a dimly lit lamp sitting upon a nightstand. The four-poster bed I'm in has a canopy overhead, and the curtains are lightly flowing in a breeze. I look over to see a window cracked open a few inches. I appreciate the breeze, I'm feeling a bit warm; I push off the heavy blanket and climb out of bed.

As I'm walking over to pull the window open a little further, I step on a creaky floorboard. I wince, not knowing what time it is and not wanting to wake Uncle Jay.

But I must've alerted him anyway. Just as I'm turning back from the now wide-open window, I see my door ease open and Uncle Jay sticks his head in.

He looks at me, and I look back at him. "I don't remember coming in here," I mumble.

Uncle Jay's face cracks into his easy smile, but he looks down, almost bashfully. "Yeah, you fell asleep on the couch. I was going to leave you there, but your snoring was so obnoxious, I thought you should be in a proper reclining position. So, I brought you to the bed."

My face heats with shame. "You...carried me? I slept through that?"

His smile returns and he nods. "You were out, Lita. It was kinda cute."

Silence falls between us. I look around the room then back at Jay, who is looking at me. "Where are my bags?"

"They're still downstairs in the foyer. I can go get them, is there anything specific you need?"

I shrug and answer, "Just my pajamas. Oh, and my phone."

"Your phone is on the couch, I'll go grab it. And I'll find pajamas."

I thank him as he vanishes back into the hallway. Before long, he returns with my phone in one hand, and a grey t-shirt in the other. I notice that he's not holding any pajamas of mine.

"It's dark, it's late, I didn't feel like hauling any bags up the stairs so I just grabbed one of my shirts that you can wear to bed. I hope that's okay," Uncle Jay says as he takes a seat on the edge of my bed, his arms outstretched with his offerings.

I take my phone and check the time. 1:12am. I take the t-shirt as well, some college sports team's well-faded logo is on the front.

"Thank you, Uncle Jay," I murmur.

"The closet's a walk-in, you can change in there," he says after a pause. I nod my head and turn to the closet door.

I feel his eyes on my back, even after I close the door behind me. I don't hear him leave, I'm not even sure I could due to my blood pounding through my body. I take off my wrinkled top and toss it aside. I kick out of my jeans.

I feel a great pressure upon me, like my body is excited and ready for something, I just don't know what. I close my eyes a moment and try to calm my brain. Before I understand what exactly I'm doing, I open the closet door and stride over to the bed. I take notice of Uncle Jay shooting up from his reclining position on my bed. I turn, my back to him, and quickly say, "I need help with the bra clasp."

There's another weighty pause before I hear him standing up. He clears his throat. And does it again. "Lita, I -"

"If you can't reach it either, Uncle Jay, then I'll be sorely out of luck."

"Mhmm, right," he agrees dryly. I feel the pressure of my bra loosen with a snap, and I go to turn around but Uncle Jay says, more loudly, "Straight into the dressing room, Lita."

I comply, a giddy smile upon my face. Feeling emboldened, I walk into the closet, disregarding shutting the door this time. I strip off my panties, haul the tshirt over my head, and check myself in the mirror: the shirt just covers my ass. Good, I think.

Going back into the bedroom, I find Uncle Jay looking out the window. He turns to face me and there's a soft smile on his lips. "I'll tuck you into bed, Lita."

I nod again and crawl up on the mattress. Uncle Jay helps me pull the sheets and cover over me, tucking the ends right under my arms.

"Good night, Uncle Jay," I manage to rasp out, my heart beating like crazy, my mouth going dry.

He nods, hesitates, then leans down to kiss my forehead. With one arm supporting his weight on the edge of my bed, his other hand brushes the hair out of my face. Then his hand trails down to caress my collarbone, my shoulder. I think I stop breathing as I wait to see how far this will go; I surely don't want to disrupt anything. His hand rubs at the side of my breasts and I feel my nipples tighten.

Uncle Jay must notice too because he grins. I'm still frozen in my place as he lightly pinches one nipple, then over to pinch the other. I've never felt such glorious pleasure from a pinch. Then, his hand is trailing down my stomach, and then, too quickly, it's gone.

"Sleep well, Lita," Uncle Jay whispers before he withdraws.

jojopita
jojopita
33 Followers