Uncle Jim & Jenny's Secret Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought I was a gold digger just hanging out with my uncle for his money. She didn't understand that it was only for fun and nothing was going on between us.

All through dinner, Uncle Jim had his hand on my shoulder, bare back, or on my leg but this time, his hand was higher on my thigh moving between my stocking tops and my bare thigh. One time his hand crept so high up my thigh that I felt his little finger brush my panties so I forced it back down my leg. He turned to me and gave me a quick wink.

The dinner meeting wasn't anything special. Uncle Jim said it was a way of maintaining a good business relationship with an important client. My being there helped with the conversation and atmosphere by keeping it more social than business-like. It didn't really matter to me. I got to dress up and have another great meal, and drinks in a five-star restaurant. If I ate on campus, I probably would have had a burger and fries.

On the way back to the hotel, Uncle Jim had his arm around me and his other hand on my leg as he sat sideways facing me. His eyes drifted from my face down to my cleavage and legs. There was a definite sexual tension in the back of the SUV. When we got back to the hotel, Uncle Jim again invited me to have a drink with him at the hotel bar. I didn't have class until late the next morning so I agreed to have one but only one.

We all know how one drink turns into at least two. As we sat at the bar, my dress rode up on my legs which exposed my stocking tops. Uncle Jim kept his hand on my leg as he slowly rubbed it. Sometimes he'd hold my hands while talking to me. He kept looking over my body, telling me how beautiful I was and how much I had grown up. When he told me how sexy I was, I knew what he was hinting at but I didn't take the bait.

After the second drink, I figured I'd better get out of there so we went up to his room so I could change back into my casual clothes before heading back to campus. Once he closed the door, Uncle Jim took hold of my hands and thanked me for helping him out again. I told him I was more than happy to do it and that I had fun. He brought me in for a short hug and when we parted our eyes locked and he brought his mouth closer to mine. Before I knew what was happening, I was kissing Uncle Jim. I don't know what made me do it, whether it was the alcohol I had consumed, the fact that I felt extremely sexy, or maybe, deep down, I wanted to kiss him too.

As we continued to kiss, I felt his hands slip under the back of my dress and clutch my ass cheeks, and pull our pelvises closer together. We were so close that I could feel his growing manhood pressing against my thigh. One of Uncle Jim's hands moved from my ass to cup my breast and I couldn't suppress a light moan. Our breathing got heavier as our tongues began to explore each other's mouths. My hand grasped his erection through his pants. I felt his hand slip under the front of my dress and began to massage my pussy. My knees buckled as a rush of excitement filled my body. His finger pushed the fabric of my g-string into me as my legs instinctively parted to give him easier access to my pussy.

Uncle Jim then asked, "Do you want to take this into the bedroom?"

I was so fucking horny by then, that I seriously considered his offer but I couldn't get over the thought of how wrong it would be to have sex with my uncle so I replied, "No, we better not. I don't think I'm ready to do that right now. I'm sorry."

"I want you so bad, Jenny. You look so sexy tonight."

"Part of me wants to but I just can't. I'm sorry."

I broke loose from our embrace and Uncle Jim said, "I understand, Jenny. Maybe you're right."

I was horny, but I somehow found the courage to go into the bedroom to quickly change back into my casual clothes and leave. I was embarrassed, confused, and sexually frustrated at the same time. On the ride back to my dorm room I tried to analyze my feelings. My pussy was dripping wet but I chastised myself for almost getting into a sexual relationship with my older uncle. What the fuck was I thinking? However, no one has ever treated me so well and I had never been so sexually attracted to someone before. Was I some kind of pervert for even thinking about having sex with my uncle? On the other hand, why shouldn't I have sex with a man that turns me on so much? There were so many thoughts and emotions running through my mind, that it would take a while to sort them out.

I had a difficult time sleeping that night, even after I masturbated to help put out the fire between my legs. My body was telling me one thing while the practical side of me was telling me another. I was a bit frightened by what I almost did with my uncle. My parents would kill me if they ever found out but that's also what would have made it so exciting. I'd never done anything to break the rules while I was growing up. I had a boring life. Maybe it was time to do something so naughty and taboo.

That morning, Ally asked me what was going on. She noticed the fancy new clothes in my closet and coming back to the dorm all made up and masturbating again.

I told her, "Nothing is up. I go to dinner with my uncle and he buys me stuff."

"Come on Jenny. He buys you nice clothes and takes you to fine restaurants and you come home horny. Don't bullshit me."

I got a little annoyed and told her, "Nothing is going on. I promise."

Ally dropped the subject but I know she didn't believe me. I'm not sure I believe myself either. While I may have made out a little with my uncle, that's as far as it went. My body was telling me to fuck him but my mind told me I better not.

Later that afternoon, I got a text from my uncle that said, "I'm sorry about last night. Things almost got out of control. I really am sorry."

I waited several minutes to respond, "There's nothing to be sorry about. I had some mixed feelings too but it's probably good that nothing happened."

"I agree, Jen. I don't want to lose you as a friend. You've helped me out so much lately. I don't want to ruin our relationship."

"Don't worry. I can still help you out when you're in town. We just have to be careful and know where to draw the line."

"No problem, Jen."

I didn't hear from him for a few weeks. The semester was about to come to an end and I was studying for finals when I got a call from Uncle Jim.

"Hey, Jenny. Did I catch you at a bad time?"

"No, I was just studying and working on a paper. What's up?"

"I am going to be in town on business next week and was wondering if you wanted to get together. There's no business dinner but I thought you and I could get some dinner and talk. You know, clear the air."

"I'm done with my exams on Wednesday, so I'm free anytime after that."

"That's perfect. Let's plan on dinner on Wednesday night. You pick the place."

"Okay, it sounds good."

"I'll call the dress shop and tell them I'll pay for a new dress for you too. Just go there and pick something out. Surprise me."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive, Jen."

"Alright."

Right after my final exam, I went down to the dress shop, and I couldn't decide on which dress to wear. I tried on several gowns but I was afraid that I'd be sending the wrong message to Uncle Jim if it was too sexy, especially after what almost happened last time. On the other hand, I felt great after completing my first year of college. I felt a heavy weight being lifted off my shoulders and the stress leaving my body after being done with finals. I was never one to take risks so I picked out a dress that I never, ever would have considered wearing in the past. For once in my life, I was going to take a chance and worry about the consequences later.

I chose a mauve mess gown with spaghetti straps. The front was lined and there was an attached undergarment but the rest of the gown was sheer. The entire length of my legs was visible up to the undergarment, which had a snap closure, and it was backless except for the straps so it left most of my body uncovered. It looked like something a movie star would wear on the red carpet. I wasn't sure I'd have the guts to wear it out in public but I also wasn't sure if I'd ever get a chance to wear something so slinky like this again.

For the next few hours, I put on my makeup and painted my finger and toenails and my roommate asked me who my big date was. All I told her was that it was someone I met off campus that wasn't a student.

Ally gave me a funny look and asked, "Are you going out with your uncle again?"

I lied to her and said, "No, he's not even in town."

I think she knew I was lying. I didn't put the dress on because I didn't want my roommate or anyone else on campus to see me all dolled up in a dress so scandalous. I would have looked very out-of-place and didn't want to attract attention to myself among the people I lived with. I still wasn't sure I could wear the new outfit to a restaurant so I brought one of the other dresses Uncle Jim bought me as a backup just in case I chickened out.

When I got to Uncle Jim's hotel room with my dresses in a garment bag, he greeted me with a peck on the cheek and a friendly hug. Once again his eyes scanned me from top to bottom and he complimented me on how beautiful I looked.

"I can't wait to see the dress you picked out."

"Oh, I'm sure you'll like it."

"I'm sure I will darling. You'd look good in anything."

I went into the bedroom of his suite to get changed. I was getting nervous just thinking about wearing such a revealing dress. Even though my bikini showed more skin, this was different because we'd be in a fancy restaurant not on a beach. It already had an undergarment attached to the dress so I didn't have to wear any underwear at all. That felt weird but I figured I'd get used to it. When I put on the dress, I looked at myself in the full-length mirror and contemplated whether to change into the other one I brought. I was losing my nerve and changed into the other dress and back into my new one a couple of times.

Uncle Jim even knocked on the door and asked, "Is everything okay in there?"

"Yeah, I'm fine but I'm not sure about the dress I bought."

"Well, come on out and let me see and I'll help you decide."

I gathered up all of my courage and slowly opened the door and demurely walked out into the living area of the hotel suite. When Uncle Jim saw my new dress, all he did was stand there with his mouth hung open and stare at me.

"It's too revealing, isn't it? I can go change into the other one. It will only take a minute."

"No. Don't you dare. You look fantastic. I was caught by surprise because it's so, so sexy."

"It isn't too revealing for dinner?"

"Hell no. I'll be proud to have you as my dinner companion. Every guy in the place will be envious."

"I didn't want to send you the wrong signals after what almost happened last time."

"Don't worry, Jenny. I'll be a perfect gentleman and will keep myself under control. You are the best-looking dinner companion I've ever had and I don't want to ruin this evening./"

Uncle Jim had me walk around the room so he could get a better look at me in my slinky dress. I felt a little self-conscious but it was also exciting to go out of my comfort zone too. We had a quick drink before we left to help calm my nerves. As we left the hotel, heads were turning to get a look at me. Some people thought I was a model. No one has ever taken me for a model before, not ever. The more people turned to look at me, the sexier I felt. I could feel a dampness building between my legs.

Even in the restaurant, heads were turning. Men were staring and watching my every step and some women gave me dirty looks but they were jealous that I was young, sexy, and flaunting that fact. Random men and even the waiter told me how beautiful I looked and I was soaking it all in. Before dinner, I went to use the restroom and enjoyed the admiring stares of strangers as I walked through the restaurant.

Over dinner, Uncle Jim and I talked about my plans for the summer and next fall. He said I was welcome to join him at his lake house on the family vacation as usual. It was the one thing he got to keep in the divorce. I told him, I planned on working to save money and wanted to try and save enough to get my own apartment near campus. I didn't commit to a vacation at the lake. It would depend on my work schedule. Uncle Jim told me that he might be able to hire me for the summer but he'd have to check with his accountant first.

All through dinner, Uncle Jim kept telling me how beautiful I was inside and out. We were sitting in a semi-circle booth so it was easy for him to touch my legs. There was a definite sexual tension building between us which scared and excited me at the same time. There was a band playing soft music and Uncle Jim asked me to dance while we were waiting for our dessert. He told me he wanted everyone to see that he was with the prettiest lady in the room. How could I resist such a lovely request?

Uncle Jim took my hand to lead me onto the dance floor, then turned to take me into his big strong arms. I kept some space between us at first, but after a minute or so, he pulled me closer and I didn't resist. I could feel his erection pressing against my thigh as we slow danced. I was feeling pretty good from the drinks and the relief from the stress now that school was over and my pussy was getting very wet from feeling so sexy. I know Uncle Jim promised to keep himself under control but I wasn't sure I could control my feelings.

When the song ended, he asked, "Would you like to stay out here for another song?"

I looked at him and our eyes locked for a moment before I replied, "Sure, I'd like that."

As we continued to slow dance, we found ourselves in the corner of the dance floor. Uncle Jim's hand slid down my bare back onto my ass and gave it a soft squeeze. When I didn't object, he began to nuzzle my neck with soft kisses and nibbles. I got weak in the knees from the sexual electric charge rushing through my body. When the song ended, I looked up at him and blushed. We were both sexually excited.

After dessert, Uncle Jim asked if I wanted to have a drink back at the hotel bar and I readily agreed. We both knew what he was trying to do without acknowledging it. We had one drink at the bar where he stood in front of me as I sat on the bar stool while he slowly rubbed my leg.

When we were through with the first drink, Uncle Jim asked, "Would you like another?"

"Yes, I'd like another but could we have it up in your room?"

He got a sly grin on his face that turned into a wider smile like he just won the lottery. We both knew where this was leading. Uncle Jim had the drinks charged to his room and we quickly left the bar. My heart was racing while we were in the elevator. Uncle Jim was gazing at me in my revealing dress and I was too nervous to look back at him.

When we got to his floor, he said, "Here we are."

I nodded to acknowledge him while thinking, "Am I really going to fuck my uncle? Quick, get out of there before this goes too far, you can't do this. But I'm so fucking horny. I need to get laid tonight."

I looked at him demurely as he opened the door to his suite to let me in first. As soon as the door closed, I turned and we locked in an embrace and began to passionately kiss one another. His hands were all over me from my bare shoulders, down my back, clutching my ass and rubbing my legs. When he touched the snaps to my undergarment, he quickly undid them. I was powerless to stop him. I wanted him as badly as he wanted me. Once my bald pussy was exposed he wasted no time in starting to rub and finger me. My hand reached out to stroke him through his pants. We were both so fucking horny, nothing was going to stop us now. Uncle Jim untied the straps to my dress and peeled it down to reveal my breasts and hard nipples. He immediately took one nipple in his mouth and then the other.

"I've wanted to suck on these beauties since that night in the woods when I caught you showing the boys your tits. You are a beautiful, sexy young woman, Jenny."

After he sucked on my nipples and fondled my breasts while simultaneously finger fucking me, he said, "I'll make us another drink and we can finish this in the bedroom."

This time I nodded in agreement and replied, "Yes, let's go into the bedroom."

I couldn't believe I was about to fuck my uncle but this moment had been building for almost a year since that lake house vacation. It had now escalated to the point where there was no way I was going to call it off like last time. I wanted to fuck my Uncle Jim and he wanted to fuck me. We were both consenting adults and wanted each other badly.

Once we set our drinks down, we were locked in another passionate embrace. Uncle Jim was fumbling to get the rest of my dress off and I had to show him where the zipper was on the side. I stepped out of my dress, kicked off my heels then stood back to watch Uncle Jim strip off his clothing. I had seen him at the beach before and he was in pretty good shape for an older man. He worked out regularly so he had some muscle definition in his arm, shoulders, chest, and legs. He carried a few extra pounds around his waist but the only thing I was looking at was his hard erection that was pointing straight in the air like an exclamation point!

Uncle Jim looked back at me and said, "Jenny, you look even more beautiful without any clothes on. I've undressed you with my eyes before and you're sexier than I imagined."

We climbed onto the bed and continued to make out but this time our hands were able to feel the naked skin of our partner. Uncle Jim was on top of me with his finger in my pussy and my arms wrapped around his broad muscular shoulders. He began to kiss, lick, nuzzle and nibble his way down my body taking time to suck and play with my breasts again before working his way further towards my pussy. He tickled me when he licked my navel but quickly moved on. I thought he was going to lick my pussy but he kept going down my leg from my inner thigh down to my toes.

He then sat up and brought my foot to his mouth and began to suck on my toes while stroking my legs. Uncle Jim spread my legs wider while teasing my toes so he could get a better look at my young, teen pussy while stroking my leg. He then took my other foot and repeated his actions before kissing and licking his way up to my inner thighs. He put a pillow under my ass and lowered his head and began to lick the outside lips of my hot wet pussy. I moaned softly while he teased me with his tongue.

Before Uncle Jim stuck his tongue into me he said, "I've wanted to get a taste of you for a while now."

Uncle Jim began to tongue fuck me as I held his head and squirmed in pure pleasure. He pushed my knees backward so he could get his tongue in deeper.

"Your pussy tastes sweeter than I imagined, Jen."

He began to tease my clit with the tip of his tongue giving it light butterfly flicks before licking it harder and sucking on it while finger fucking me. When I was on the brink of orgasm, he went back to tongue fucking me. Uncle Jim did this several times before he let me cum. I let out a loud groan, held his head, and began to orgasm. I came so hard, that I flooded his mouth with my juices. I didn't know I could squirt before that.

When I was done cumming, Uncle Jim playfully licked my outer lips again then went right back to work on my clit. No one had ever brought me to that intense orgasm before or kept going after I did cum. I had heard of multiple orgasms but never experienced them before. That is until Uncle Jim licked and sucked my clit bringing me to a second then third orgasm.

I had to finally tell him, "No more. Wow, you're good at that."

"I've had plenty of experience. Not like those young guys you've been dating."

I wanted to return the favor so I had Uncle Jim lay back on the bed while I knelt over his waist. I flipped my long brown hair over my shoulder and tucked it behind my ear then lowered my head. I stroked his hard cock as I stuck out my tongue to guide him into my mouth. I closed my lips around his dick and began to bob my head. Uncle Jim had an average-sized dick but it was thicker than any other guy I've had but I was still able to get him into my mouth. I tried to take him deep into my throat but I couldn't.